It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

I would like to mention that focusing the energy on the Third Eye is a better way to raise kundalini because excessive focusing on the base chakra does put your energy on sex, and the point of it to begin with is to have greater spiritual awareness. So, when you put your attention on the upper chakras, the heart, the throat, the Third Eye and the crown, you have a better chance of drawing kundalini upwards. Every chakra has its function, but the uppper chakras tend to deal more with higher spiritual vibrations. The Spirit Spark is anchored in the heart chakra, therefore it is beneficial to focus on that chakra. Where people may have issues is that we all have accrued karma over many lifetimes. So, in that regard some of the more negative issues arise, as some of the posters have said. That being said, I do wish everyone fulfillment and happiness. There can be densities within the chakras themselves, and when kundalini contacts those densities, it's going to spin them out, but can be uncomfortable in the process. The process is like a centrifuge where all the dross is thrown out as the chakras spin.
An understanding of spiritual alchemy may be in order for us to change the dross of human substance into the gold of the Christ mind.
"It is not surprising that alchemy, especially in the Middle Ages, had religious overtones because if one considers it transmutation is similar to substantiation. The alchemists were trying to transform one metal into another while the priests during the Mass were changing bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ. Since many alchemists were of the clergy, many were doing both. A.G.H."
source www.themystica.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

OK let's just clear this up. If you know how to read, I never claimed to do that, I only said that it is an ayurvedic practice. Bad vibes from me? Did the ash laden Sadhus scare you? Or does it frighten you that I've been to India and had real experiences? In that case you would have real culture shock. I know I did. And at this point I choose to let you have your own reality. In fact, I'd love to see you go to India and take bucket baths mixing hot and cold water out of the separate taps, and brushing your teeth with bottled water so you don't get parasites, children chasing you around begging for rupees at nightime while the parents are standing around. My first step out of the airport at New Delhi revealed a smoky scent I was not prepared for. My hostess remarked that people were "burning things to stay warm". That's the world outside the US my friend. Perhaps you would better appreciate that hot shower at your fingertips.

And I might add that as we have access to giant health food stores with every kind of nutritional supplement you can imagine plus expensive juicing gadgets for making smoothies, I do not think it necessary to consume urine. But if that is what you find important in this thread, all the power to you.

edit on 4-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by I AM...

Two of the main things Jesus taught was that Heaven is within here and now. And also what we now call the golden rule; love God and others as yourself and treat them as you would be treated

Wow IAm, great teachings in your post. Thank you for that.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
It is very important to prepare mentally for a phenomenon like that, in order to survive it, physically whole....I started doing serious Hatha Yoga in 1972, without laying the proper groundwork. I know what I am talking about...Without going into a lot of detail let me just say that it took many, many years to solve the problems that resulted.

I have no doubt you do. As well, time has changed since then, and new information has become open to the public regarding what to do to minimize the chances of k symptoms by careful preparation, which as you also say, involve purifying not only physically but also mentally.

It would be a very insightful read to hear how you have managed it over those years, details and all.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thanks for the input, My third eye is pretty developed, in fact that was the first thing I worked on. It's so developed that every time I close my eyes I can see my third eye. I have also astral projected a few times by putting a Rose Quartz wand to my heart chakra.

The only reason I'm focusing on my root is due to me wanting to awaken the Kundalini energy, not activate it, I know I'm not ready, lol.

Here is an awesome Kundalini meditation exercise I found that was really helpful.

www.alternativeculture.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Ah, and now he reveals his true colors. I am not the same as you, so therefor I must somehow be doing something wrong.

How about this. Stop whining and start proving your claims. You say I am wrong. How?

In fact I have been in the world. I was Catholic, atheist, agnostic, universalism, deist, and Biblically Christian, somewhat in that order. So I have been around the block. Sometimes, home is the best.

edit on 4-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Well I do hope you find something already. We are really on the frontlines of battle, the Armageddon of spiritual warfare. That is what the Bhagavad Gita is about. Just take a look at what is happening all around us. Is it Apocalypse? The Ride of the Four Horsemen? The Battle of Armageddon? I will not apologize to people who don't like my "vibe" because I am in the battle. I want to save my country from the nutcase marxists who are ruining it daily. I am not just floating around in some idyllic meditation dream. I am very grounded in my understanding of things.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Thank you very much Cord. I appreciate your ideas. It sounds like you are already pretty advanced.
Oh,and I didnt mean to come off like a know it all on the chakras. Its' just a disclaimer with all these people attacking and discussing all the negative stuff and dangers and what not.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
All these videos are awesome!!!!

Here's a song for those of you interested... It's pretty good in my opinion!

It's called mental universe and has some solid lyrics that tie in with this thread!

edit on 4-3-2011 by youthsavior because: link

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here is a book I'm reading currently that has helped me with positioning of hands and sitting, along with breathing methods and other helpful things. The same author has a book about the male sexual energy and this book directly attends to both female and male energies in the microcosmic orbit as well as Kundilini energy.

www.scribd.com...

It even has diagrams!11111

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

reply to post by metalholic

We are matter. We live, and then we die. We're not part of the universe, we are in it. And it's part of a collection of universes, probably, not actually known for sure.

You definitely seem to lean more towards Physics and its theories. Have you ever experienced the results of the Kundalini Meditation? or even attempted to validate someone's theory?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Your exactly right all energy is the same. Now your gettin it slowly but surely. Shirley!
edit on 4-3-2011 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ah, and now he reveals his true colors. I am not the same as you, so therefor I must somehow be doing something wrong.

How about this. Stop whining and start proving your claims. You say I am wrong. How?

In fact I have been in the world. I was Catholic, atheist, agnostic, universalism, deist, and Biblically Christian, somewhat in that order. So I have been around the block. Sometimes, home is the best.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Right. I can do as much blind talking as you can. Infact I can go on a huge rant repeating the same things over and over again like you do. Failing to do any research and anything presented to me turn a blind eye to it. Were all human and we can all throw someone's poo back in there face.

Great isn't it?
edit on 4-3-2011 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The feeling of energy spiraling downward thru the body. Assisted with a warm sensational feeling. When I meditate deep it surrounds me as if a energy spiral continuously spinning all around me. Gives me the feeling it causes my Mer Ka Ba to spin faster until in perfect conjunction with swirl of spiral energy. They both are rotating in sequence and I feel like I am about to enter astral plan. Relaxes more concentrates on minimum movement of 3d body but allow major movements of astral self. Breath in slow out slow till your heart beat seems to calm more and more. Next thing you know you have found an astral door... Careful from then on and concentrate where you are in 3d and where you conscious is trying to go say the Pleiades for a nice light refreshing absorbing travel. But don't go too deep into Pleiades for you may see THEM of non nice kind. If your a warrior then attack them from the mind......................

edit on 3/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Let's try a little Bhakti-yoga with a musical bhajan to Shiva

www.youtube.com...

Mantras to Sri Laksmi
www.youtube.com...
More Laksmi www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Keep in mind that system is not traditionally part of the yogic systems and theory. In my research, healing tao is a very broad and its information (very) loosely scattered throughout a number of books videos and workshops. I have heard a good share of people come on forums talking about the serious persistent health problems they encountered from following the information from just a few books. Even those committed to healing tao say to research it in its entirety before trying any one exercise (which the books encourage you to do right away; I know since I have owned and read a few).

I believe in the complementarity of different systems, but not mixing any fringe practices (no matter how popular) into a traditional and complete system of yoga of your choosing.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Let me help you out with that if I may...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Oh thanks Vic. I havent figured out how to embed vids yet. I tried once and it gave me an error.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Take these parts of the video there usually jus a few letters and numbers long like this G0_tFX-pG-A&

Sometime they end with & and sometimes they don't. If they don't you need to put the & in yourself. Then you can emb them on here using the correct tool ofcourse. Vid.Youtube ofcourse.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000

Take these parts of the video there usually jus a few letters and numbers long like this G0_tFX-pG-A&

Sometime they end with & and sometimes they don't. If they don't you need to put the & in yourself. Then you can emb them on here using the correct tool ofcourse. Vid.Youtube ofcourse.

Ok, cause it asked for the number and I put in the whole url

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yeah that doesn't work you only need that codex.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join