It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

In less than 90 days, you will be "REQUIRED" by Federal Law to carry a "National ID" card.

page: 5
67
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by Klassified
 


Look up the definition of "required" and then look up the definition of MANDATORY. Required is to "ask or insist upon by VIRTUE of law". There IS no LAW only corporate policy, and TPTB can shove that up their idiotic backsides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Interesting point. Seems like I remember reading somewhere that the word police means "policy enforcer". Not sure how accurate that is, but if it's true, quite interesting indeed.


You are correct, that IS exactly what it means, and if you do not "act" in commerce, you are exempt, under UCC-9. Does anyone bother to do the research neccesary to redeem themselves. I have done it and have a thread all about it. Shame more people don't "get it".




posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Only one person had a biblical spin, I'll add mine:

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Tradition has it that most people are right-handed, and left-handed people were witches. If you'll allow me some freedom, I'll say that the right hand means what you do. Your actions. Your forehead, in biblical transactions, had to deal with what you know. Using the ID card is your actions, and knowing you do it willingly means using your mind. It merely means you accept the ability to buy, fly, and travel, according to the DEEMED security. Yes, you will be tracked. You will be monitored. You will have the MARK upon you. They will know what you do. Yes, you cannot buy or sell unless you have this technology. You can't buy groceries, you can't buy gas, and your money is going to be an account somewhere with a bunch of numbers in it, able to be completely erased if need be, unless you comply.

The beast is the economy. The world economy. This isn't my thread, I'm just commenting on something I came across. Do the math.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio
 

Could you post a link to that thread? Maybe some will want to read it. I would be interested. Thanks.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wonder how many terrorists are sweating it out in their training camps concerned about the United States requiring a National ID Card? How many of those terrorists can actually enter the United States legally, and will they be required to apply for these new ID Cards? How many Americans can they kill without even coming into the United States? In fact why do the terrorists have to sweat it at all? They don't need to come into our Country anymore and terrorize us. We seem to have quite a few that was born and raised right here in the good ole USA that are willing to do the job for them. Heck the other night 7 men and probably a few women busted into my 60+ year old neighbors home, fully armed and ready to kill, because their Grandson, who had not been in the area for years, had a warrant for his arrest for a 5 year old Aggravated Battery charge. Left them with 2 broken windows and a damaged door. They did apologize, and happily called an ambulance for the wife. because it scared her so bad she started having severe chest pains.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 

This is one reason among many that I will never accept it when it does come around. This is the time that I will start living totally off the grid. If we dont have a revolution by then, this will be what causes one IMO...



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi
 

Poor woman. I'm not surprised she was having chest pains. How commendable, they apoligized. /sarcasm off.
You're right. Not one terrorist, real or imagined, is concerned over a national ID. Unless you consider the American citizen a terrorist like TPTB do.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by Klassified
 


Wow-maybe Alex Jones isn't crazy after all....
I think the GPS aspect of it is what bothers me the most....


Alex? Yeah, crazy like a fox.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
reply to post by Klassified
 


Sh!t i''l just fry the chips in it like the other poster has said or just rig my wallet with aluminum foil to make a farraday cage.


As was said by another poster, the problem with frying the chips, is that it red flags you, and you wind up being interrogated for several hours. Let alone that they will probably make it illegal to damage the card, or block its signal in any way.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952
 




Also, I'm still waiting to see where the GPS claim is supported. The best I've been able to find is that the Enhanced Driver License, issued by four states, has an RFID in it.

I believe whats being said here, is that the RFID chip will be trackable by GPS. Most articles I've read that mention it, seem to confirm this.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Klassified because: correction



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is implemented in Russia. You are suppose to be carrying an ID on you at all times. All citizens should be able to identify themselves clearly. In the United States there are too many individuals who don't have an identity within the country. I believe that everyone all countries should be accounted for. It's dangerous to have people walking around who aren't documented and we don't know who they really are or where they are from. If these people commit crimes, how do we know where to find them? If they are a part of a community, how are we supposed to provide enough resources for them?



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
this is a line in the sand crossed.
They'll be a little confused as the satellite shows mine doing lazy laps in the local pond epoxied to the shell of the biggest snapping turtle I can latch onto!



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
When are people going to understand... there is no turning back? Only moving forward.
If you disagree with these ID's now, you should've disagreed with Homeland Security when it was first made, and given control over every damn thing in this country.

What people fail to see now is that you've already fallen into the hole. The only thing you're waiting for is the proverbial "bottom of the well". This ID, security, invasion of pribacy, crap will not stop until it's reached it's highest format.

And all because people were so damn fear-mongered by a terrorist attack, that they listened like sheep to their leader as he made them out to be the beginning of the end... yet here we are, over 10 years later, and still alive... you've been tripped... you haven't hit the pavement yet, but you will, whether you like it or not. And to be worse, while you were tripped and began falling, they pulled a distraction, a pretty lady, or new celebrity, so you don't even comprehend what's going on while you fall.

Good luck to all... we're screwed, and you just gotta deal with the consequences...



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92
This is implemented in Russia. You are suppose to be carrying an ID on you at all times. All citizens should be able to identify themselves clearly. In the United States there are too many individuals who don't have an identity within the country. I believe that everyone all countries should be accounted for. It's dangerous to have people walking around who aren't documented and we don't know who they really are or where they are from. If these people commit crimes, how do we know where to find them? If they are a part of a community, how are we supposed to provide enough resources for them?


Hmm an interesting "Russian" point of view...perhaps we just let them provide for themselves? If they commit a crime How do you know they did it(?) so you know who to look for in the first place?
Its the antithesis of "freedom". There is a certain amount of freedom (and privacy)inherent in anonymity"



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified
 





OK so how do you know all that? If I have to have one it's going into the microwave for ten minutes before it goes into my wallet.

Oh. I forgot to say to just remember that it was W who set up DHC and TSA, not Obama so don't be blaming democrats for it. It is oK to blame Obama for not stopping it however.

To clear something else up. The Soviets had "internal passports". They were used to control movements of people around the country. We can move if we want. The Russians had to have state permission. So there is a difference but it still sucks.

edit on 28-2-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru
When are people going to understand... there is no turning back? Only moving forward.
If you disagree with these ID's now, you should've disagreed with Homeland Security when it was first made, and given control over every damn thing in this country.

What people fail to see now is that you've already fallen into the hole. The only thing you're waiting for is the proverbial "bottom of the well". This ID, security, invasion of pribacy, crap will not stop until it's reached it's highest format.

And all because people were so damn fear-mongered by a terrorist attack, that they listened like sheep to their leader as he made them out to be the beginning of the end... yet here we are, over 10 years later, and still alive... you've been tripped... you haven't hit the pavement yet, but you will, whether you like it or not. And to be worse, while you were tripped and began falling, they pulled a distraction, a pretty lady, or new celebrity, so you don't even comprehend what's going on while you fall.

Good luck to all... we're screwed, and you just gotta deal with the consequences...


I very much agree the machine has already been set in motion. I don't know who will be director of homeland security or president when the axe falls but it doesn't matter. I have hope in: This is America we are highly technical and still chafe under restraints.When a hacker finally cracks the system and scrambles the i.d.numbers for the cabinet or all of TSA; compromising the system, we'll have a good laugh and work up a counter to their next counter just for the challenge of it. herding cats is a pain

edit on 28-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified
 


Hey Klassified, The only issue with the RFID technology is that it's a very low end power reading and can only be noticed within a certain Radius. Typically the RFID only contains information such as images, data, possibly medical data etc. Also could track coordinates but wouldn't operate as an actual GPS for that they'd need to have a separate unit unless the RFID card inside spoke to cell phone towers in the area to provide coordinate updates then it would be more triangulation rather than GPS but that's my take on it.

Chances are put the thing in a microwave for 10 seconds just to be safe. I don't buy that they would even tell you if it included things like the GPS. We're all probably already chipped and don't even know it.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified
 


I'm surprised they haven't chipped us already, this seems like death by a 1,000 papercuts



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HellstormRising
reply to post by Klassified
 


Hey Klassified, The only issue with the RFID technology is that it's a very low end power reading and can only be noticed within a certain Radius. Typically the RFID only contains information such as images, data, possibly medical data etc. Also could track coordinates but wouldn't operate as an actual GPS for that they'd need to have a separate unit unless the RFID card inside spoke to cell phone towers in the area to provide coordinate updates then it would be more triangulation rather than GPS but that's my take on it.

Chances are put the thing in a microwave for 10 seconds just to be safe. I don't buy that they would even tell you if it included things like the GPS. We're all probably already chipped and don't even know it.

actually they were rfid application tests where readers are installed in store door frames,so the (short range)readers powered by facility power could just communicate to a local server to be uploaded later. pylons could be placed on street corners and keep up with a pedestrians movements

NO GPS IS NECESSARY WITH RFID AND KNOWN READERS SCATTERED ABOUT.since you know "target" citizen 34z passed reader A234 @ 0100; A432.@0102; A876 @0106(entered a bldg.) passed A876 again( left thebldg!) at 0116...
edit on 28-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by 46ACE because: spelling errors....



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru
 





Good luck to all... we're screwed, and you just gotta deal with the consequences...


Yep, and for every anti-terrorist bill passed we get squeezed more.

Criminals and terrorists don't obey the law in the first place.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE
 



Awesome glad you were able to surmise what I was getting at. YOu were able to explain it in better terminology than I could. Kudos. I would hope however that those pylons and remote uploading utilities would get smashed to bits because we all have the right to travel freely within the United States and we shouldn't bow to anyone because they have superior technology than the populace.



new topics

top topics



 
67
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join