It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In less than 90 days, you will be "REQUIRED" by Federal Law to carry a "National ID" card.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The USA only has political citizens..as many generations of my family that have existed here aafter reading my name, I get asked all the time "where we are from." Well its Chicago.
a national id isn't going to make it easier to identecveryoneveryone is going to be harrassed or LEOS have a reason to do so. Profiling will happen left and right this can get ugly.
I was getting at there is no single ethinic group which equals US citizen, so this opens up a whole can of worms...nazis are coming back huh

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
"Facebook connect" is on it's way to becoming a "universal Internet ID" (you can log into most any site via your Facebook account) and with NFC (near field communication) tech being expanded to most popular smartphones (allowing for scanned purchases, etc) combined with the phone's built-in GPS, we will have our universal electronic money/tracking/monitoring system... As everyone thinks it's just the next "cool tech"/time saver to have.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's about time for Americans to get some balls and unite. Time for a protest not just talk on an internet blog.

Qauntity speaks volumes, so get the masses together and let OUR WILL BE HEARD............................

not the wants of a few elitist,self serving, manmade law manipulating, baby murdering,world enslaving, mass murdering scumbags.

This earth belongs to and is maintained and run by "We the People". W/out us you have no workers, just a few spoiled rich brats with ideas that can't be accomplished.

People need to realise that without us...................Nothing gets accomplished.
edit on 1/3/2011 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

I think that TPTb have somthing in store for the massive protests that you speak of. I do not know what, but I will say it again. "They" will not let go of the power. A few protests might stop the law from being enacted. But the protests will bring new laws governing security. It is a lose, lose situation in my own opinion.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Better keep your ID's in a lead box then, otherwise im going to "steal" them while walking by and you wont even notice. Gotta love RFID

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well I don't drive ( and never have ), my Passport ran out about 10 years ago and I have not re-newed it, I don't have any credit cards, and I doubt if they will chip my cheque book. I guess they will just have to chip ME, but I guess if they insist on enforcing the Identity card, then I, like everyone else in the world will have to comply. Even those who say " over my dead body ", there will be no choice in the matter, either do it, or face prison, so we will all fall into line in the end. If the overlords consider us as cattle, then they will brand us as they see fit. Free Range chickens have the freedom to roam at will, untill the killing machine removes not only their heads, but their freedom as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

There is no such thing as a GPS tracking chip.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

-rrr

I think you should check this link out if you think there are no GPS chips out there
www.autonavigationgps.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
For those who might have an interest in the Australian side of things. These links were sent from Havick007 via U2U.

www.actnow.com.au...

www.smh.com.au... -national-card-due-by-2010/2006/04/26/1145861419456.html

www.efa.org.au...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you have a DL from a state that took a digital scan of your finger print and of your eye that means your state already is using the Federal provisions that are required in the real I.D. act.This doesn't mean you get a whole seperate card. Only those who's state doesnt require the provisions in the DL would need to apply for the seperate R.E.A.L. ID card it's self. Read the act for crying out loud most states already are part of this and they done it by focusing your attention on the REAL ID card not your current DL...

edit on 3/1/2011 by tsloan because: Im special

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

Yes there is such a thing as GPS tracker chips.
In fact I use a RFID chips in my lab that I can insert into an orthodontic retainer that will tell a Dr everything about that patients information and once that appliance is within a certain parameter of a RFID reader it transmits that data to the reader. The reader can then access internet connections to a mobile hub and transmitt a ping to cell towers and measure with triangulated signal a general area that patients retainer is. So yes you can be tracked without a cell phone.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
They have crossed the line.

This has got to stop, people of Earth, we must rise up against this infestation. These reptilian bastards have come to our planet, and mined our resources from beneath our feet and destroyed our planet for their own personal gain for the last guddam time, and now they want to enslave us... again. I for one, will not have it. I am proud of my humanity and I will not stand by and watch idly with my thumb up my ass while they subvert us, degrade us, control us, and enslave us without restraint. These 'things' are a parasite, a virus, like a rapidly breeding insect or bug, that has poisoned and sickened our planet, and I repeat, for the last god-dam time!

I for one, am in favor of a massive riot numbering in the millions. I want to watch as civilians fill the streets and pour over the riot control officers, pour into the capital building, and bring their protests there, bringing their totalitarian and authoritarian control to a stop. Nazi Germany was stopped, these fascist pigs can be too! Let's do it! Let's start a revolution! Down with them! This is our nation! This is our planet!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh Boy! Here we go again with the crazy talk! Really guys? You all really think they are going to make you carry a federal ID card? They can't even get everyone to carry a state ID card. Stop believing every story you read on the intenet, you're giving them more reason to monitor it because of stupid stories like this. I find it hard to believe the Government would be so silly as to think people are going to carry around a biometric ID card with a gigibyte of storage on it...For what? So they can see me sitting at work or at home picking my butt...Please, there are very few people in this country worth using one of these on...Now if you told me all GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES would be required to carry one then maybe I wouldn't laugh AS hard at you!

And yes, I read the source link and I still don't see anything related to the OP's claims of biometric and RFID or GPS or anything of that nature...just a list of minimum requirements for documentation to get a state drivers license and also a list of minimum requirements of info that should be present on the drivers license...maybe I could be wrong...won't be the 1st or last time...
edit on 1-3-2011 by JustJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

-rrr

Even though there are, an actual GPS chip isn't necessary. It is only necessary to have enough rfid readers throughout the country directly, or indirectly connected to the GPS system to track you 24/7.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
They have crossed the line.i]

I for one, am in favor of a massive riot numbering in the millions. I want to watch as civilians fill the streets and pour over the riot control officers, pour into the capital building, and bring their protests there, bringing their totalitarian and authoritarian control to a stop. Nazi Germany was stopped, these fascist pigs can be too! Let's do it! Let's start a revolution! Down with them! This is our nation! This is our planet!

So that is a one person riot then ?, see the rest of us are too busy with our feet up and a can of beer, smokes, watching tv and wondering if there is an easier way of using the remote control. Apathy, oh sweet Apathy ! Apart from that, if you leave the house, someone is bound to rob it, so we had better just grab another beer and wonder if we bought a big enough bag of popcorn.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Is this not the same sort of thinking most people are lead to believe, when I tell you to do something do It! Not everyone is afraid of the big bad wolf or blood sucking vampires, that's because we have silver. Nice fairy tale though!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

While I agree with you that protests against this, and some of the other heavy-handed provisions of the Patriot Act should have been protested earlier, the problem was, and to a certain extent still is, the mood of the country. The politicians have done a wonderful job of instilling fear of "terror, terror, terror", with a dash of "illegial alien" thrown in for good measure, that anyone who says anything against the DHS and their plans is decried by the majority of citizens and branded as "being in league with the terrorists who want to destroy this great nation.", "soft on illegal immigration" or "someone who hates the USA".

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by donkeystyle

Watch the TV show Jericho.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't know if this has already been posted but, some states have already implemented the "Federal ID" a couple of years ago. I renewed my drivers liscense a couple years ago and when I received the new one, there was a gold star in the upper right corner. Being the paranoid "Big Brother" fearing person I am, I immediately asked what this new star was. The reply was that it was just to show that this ID was approved as a National ID. I have a South Dakota ID card with this star on it. Does anyone else out there have the star in the upper right corner of their ID?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Doesn't really matter...we'll likely be receiving implanted RFID chips down the road anyways. Google VeriChip

"...And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:17

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join