It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Internet Being Used (right now) to Start World War III?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

thanks for replies. may be I come up with lots of questions and that's because I'm afraid of miss or diss-information.

would you please tell me about this 'international corporations' because I've been hearing a lot about these corporations. thank you

or may be you can give me some clues to follow on ATS.
edit on 27/2/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Me I believe that the rich international corporations want a one world government and it's going to take a major war to drive us all into one.

Time tells all!

Dude. One World Government would solve all the worlds problems. And it doesn't take a war if awareness is raised through the medium that is the internet. Gotta plug my thread now. Wanted to earlier but decided against it. Conversation suits now though...

United we stand

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Each and everyone has an opinion, including yours and mine Proto.

Ultimately, what does each and every human seeks for? War, destruction, chaos, as you insidiously imply, by using the internet for such purposes?

The answer is no.

Not even govs around want that to happen, for often, it goes out of control and there will be more chaos than order. The internet will be the last bastion for creating WW3, a war even the govs know it cannot survive.

More often than not, it is use to PREVENT WW3. Sorry to burst your bubble over this case.

And many here are trying their darnest to prevent it with logical arguments, by both disinfo and the ordinary citizens. They too, are only humans, not born out of rocks, but with families, relatives and friends. Subjugation to agendas perhaps, but outright destruction of the human race? No.

Only the crazed or demented ones who wants total annihilation of the human race will use this medium to start WW3, finding blame on others where there are none to pit brother against brother, easily identified and ignored by the rational, the awaken and even some of the sleeping.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TuXXXeR

Every good story needs a beginning a middle and an end.

Armageddon. Best ending to a book ever.!!!

Think the end of days scenario petrifies people into worship.

It hasn't worked on me yet, but I suppose there is always hope!

People seem to love a tragic ending.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Great Thread Proto. Starred and Flug.

It does seem like someone is fomenting these uprisings in the middle-east and north Africa and your hypothesis goes a long way towards accounting for what we are witnessing.

This new HB Gary tool is a force multiplier I can imagine it being used to devastating effect on those who are not hip to the idea. It is almost too good not to use on such people.

If there is a war coming, then it makes sense for the West to destabilize the economies and infrastructure of those countries which supply oil to the potential enemy nations. It is not so much about putting friendly dictators in power as it is making the countries as inefficient as possible to deny resources to some future enemy (who is probably somewhere in Asia).

Just look at the effect on the economies of the nations currently in revolt. Main street has come to a halt in large portions of those nations. This is the sort of thing that we used to bomb people to accomplish, but if your hypothesis is correct then it has been primarily done with keystrokes. And if it can be done with keystrokes, then it will or is being done - it is just too efficient and effective not to do.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

thanks for replies. may be I come up with lots of questions and that's because I'm afraid of miss or diss-information.

would you please tell me about this 'international corporations' because I've been hearing a lot about these corporations. thank you

or may be you can give me some clues to follow on ATS.
edit on 27/2/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

These would be the kind of corporations that once heavily influenced Iran, companies like Shell and Exxon Mobil, newer ones like Monsanto, the big international banks that belong to the banking cartel, the corporations that make a lot of military equipment like Lockheed Martin etc.

There are a lot of threads about the corporations here on ATS, they pop up a lot in General Conspiracies, New World Order, and Breaking Alternative News.

Because they own so many vital resources that people who live in urban areas and cities need to survive day to day these corporations have a lot of dictatorial power over governments who are dependent on them delivering those resources to the people.

Some believe they have more control and influence than the governments and operate over and across borders.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Alright guys, lets look at recent history and see if this is all a set-up as Proto is implying:

Lets face it you do not get protests if the sheeple are fat and happy. It is only when jobs, food and money is scare that people go looking for a reason.

Here is the evidence of a carefully orchestrated set-up
Reagan - facilitated the Leveraged buyouts/Hostile takeovers of the 1980's that wiped out our successful industry by transferring the firms equity to Corporate Raiders and banks. Crippled the firms had to make major cut backs in wages and benefits . Most were dismantled and shipped over seas.

Clinton finished the job by ratifying the World Trade Organization and NAFTA, and smoothing China's entry into the WTO. This exported 20% of our manufacturing jobs in 14 years.

As if that was not enough Clinton also set up the housing bubble/burst.
After the Great Depression, several laws were put in place to prevent another depression. The 1933 and 1934 Security and Exchange laws, The McFadden Act of 1927, The Glass-Steagall Act or Banking Act of 1933. Also Bank Holding Company Act of 1956.

Clinton's laws Negating above: Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act of 1994 and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999

More pro-banking Clinton laws:
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act of 1991:Allowed big banks to gobble up smaller banks more easily.

Housing and Community Development Act of 1992 and RTC Completion Act - Housing and business loans to minorities.

Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 200 - left CDSs unregulated and set up AIG bailout and Foreclosuregate.

Bush of course was responsible for the AIG bailout as well as the Patriot act and other pro- "Martial Law" stuff

Then there is Obama.
Obama's "loan modification program" enticed marginal mortgage holders into a trap. They were put on a "trial" modification, strung along for months with "lost paperwork" and then handed a whopping big bill and thirty days to pay or the banks would foreclose. Mortgages with one or more CDSs paid for by tax payers AIG bailout money rewarded the banks with payment in full AND the property guaranteeing the banks did not WANT TO REFINANCE!

I have already pointed out several times the change to the tax code for 1099's and the new food law are not going to help the economy in 2012. My post

Sure looks like there is a set-up with two Democratic and two Republican presidents helping it along.

You also have all the UN/ Elite Foundation funded/controlled NGOs that suck up and train naive young activists.

Again in the Farm Wars we were defeated by the propaganda put out by these "Well Respected" organizations like Organic Consumers Assoc. Food & Water Watch and the Consumers Union. I even called and talked to various smaller groups and was told point blank that I was an "Unknown" and therefore they would have to go with the opinion of Organic Consumers Assoc. since they trusted them. Actually doing the research for themselves was too much effort. No wonder bills are now hundreds if not thousands of pages long!

So again I have to agree with Proto. We are being SUCKERED!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

This new HB Gary tool is a force multiplier I can imagine it being used to devastating effect on those who are not hip to the idea. It is almost too good not to use on such people.

Great post and I too believe they are trying to sew the seeds of chaos.

What would happen here in the US if we went a month with the grocery stores being open, the cell phones and the Internet didn't work, the banks didn't have their doors open ATM's working etc, and the Pharmacies were closed and then the Army trucks roll up with an MRE and some working phones giving us a chance to contact loved ones?

I fear we would pretty much do anything they said at that point.

HB Gary's Software is bad bad news, and No I really can't imagine them not using it.

This thread is really another attempt to expose it, and I think it needs exposed to the point that everyone knows this software exists.

It is a force multiplier and something has promoted these demonstrations that is out of the ordinary.

I would put money on the likelihood it is the HB Gary Software or something similiar.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The flow of information has made the tasks at hand and the tasks we set for ourselves much easier at this stage in our civilization. During the American revolution, we had the power of the press and Paul Revere to spread the message around. Today, AIM and email takes those methods of information to new heights, where we now get up-to-the-minute reports and stay in touch with those in the midst of the action. I'd say its because of the rate of which we now have information flow at anything is made predominantly possible as far as the exchange of words over the internet is concerned.

As long as the people remained informed at lightning speeds at this point, there will be chaos against the tyranny.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Each and everyone has an opinion, including yours and mine Proto.

Ultimately, what does each and every human seeks for? War, destruction, chaos, as you insidiously imply, by using the internet for such purposes?

The answer is no.

Not even govs around want that to happen, for often, it goes out of control and there will be more chaos than order. The internet will be the last bastion for creating WW3, a war even the govs know it cannot survive.

The last act of a Government is to loot the Treasury and ours did that over two years ago.

Now they just keep racking up debt that they have no way to pay back, 14 Trillion in debt with only 3 Trillion of currency in circulation.

It's a system that can't work any longer, and the Government may in fact not want to survive, because ultimately the people are going to have to set up a new system that a future government then can begin corrupting.

Missing the lessons of World War I and World War II where the collective and what it is made to want, and not the individual and what it is not allowed to want and have is probably a fatal if not well meaning mistake.

Would our leaders kill us to achieve their goals.

It is believed that Roosevelt did not know if exploding the first Atomic Weapon would result in a chain reaction that would possibly destroy the whole world.

He decided to take that gamble.

Think our leaders wouldn't?

Think again!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
case in point:

100,000 protesters were ignored by the media during the largest rally since Vietnam, and those watching the news on TV didn't even know anything about it. so can you blame citizens when they rise against their governments who would deprive them of information about what's going on in their own countries?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
While I think there is some outside manipulation taking effect to try and sway the tides of this revolution.....and it is a revolution both politically and mentally.....I believe that it has more to do with people in oppressed countries now having more access to information and being able to communicate online with the outside world.

When you live inside of a country with oppressive religion and a totalitarian system of rule, one may suspect that things are not as they should be, but being that it is the only way of life one knows, they would tend to accept it more freely and not question it so much.

As the old saying goes....you cant miss what you never had...and that included freedom.

Now all of a sudden these people who have endured centuries of brutal dictatorship and having little communication to the outside world, are now able to speak and converse freely with those on the outside. And they are finding out that they have been lied to and horribly exploited and abused. They are finding that people have it much better in the western world and in free society.

So I ask this question......if you were living in a third world middle eastern nation where the government starves its people, where the government dictates what you read, what you watch and what you listen to, if you lived in a place where people were being killed on a daily basis for exercising their most basic right to free thought and speech....and then you were able to see how other people in western nations were able to live....wouldnt you riot as well?

I know I would.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

No you can't but can you also see it's rather suspect what protests our government wants to pay attention to and say are legitimate (overseas in mostly middle eastern oil producing nations) and what protests aren't legitimate or important?

Our own!

That speaks volumes if you are listening to what is actually being said.

Thanks for sharing that, and yes, I think our government employs a double standard, protestors in nations our government would like to see their government change, or brave people fighting for the cause of freedom.

Here they are domestic extremists, anarchists and vandals.

That doesn't strike you as real odd?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I wil do a quick answer for Proto at least on the Ag Cartel:

From Prudue University: a list of papers including THE GLOBALIZATION OF CORPORATE CRIME: FOOD AND AGRICULTURAL CARTELS OF THE 1990s - March 1, 2003

What the cartel was up to The WTO and the Politics of GMO

an old listing of who the players are: Profiles of 11 companies

WASHINGTON -- A recent analysis of the 2007 financial markets of 48 countries has revealed that the world's finances are in the hands of just a few mutual funds, banks, and corporations. This is the first clear picture of the global concentration of financial power, and point out the worldwide financial system's vulnerability as it stood on the brink of the current economic crisis.... www.insidescience.org...

edit on 27-2-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Proto,

I do think this is very pertinent to the times at hand. Thank you for highlighting the H B Gary email and the software that creates an army of sock puppets. How many times do we need to wait for vindication on these conspriacies? Many of us have suspected as much for years now.

What is really amazing here is the fact that so many "people" can be managed by just a few. That certainly limits the possibility of stool pigeons.

A person can be "created" to be anyone, anywhere. United States one second, Australia the next.

And really, if there is an agenda, a voice at the other end is easily managed as well.
Short of meeting someone in person, and that can be arranged as well.
All is not as it appears.

As humans, we do look to the past to see the future. While men are looking for WW3 to follow the pattern of history, its very possible and even likely that a Third World War is well underway, and will be fashioned quite differently than the previous world wars we are familiar with, WW1 and WW2.

Technology provides the means to do so, and resourses are considered - oil- land - production,
why not it makes perfect sense.

Some visible "experts" are on record as saying such...

marcfaberchannel.blogspot.com...
marcfaberchannel.blogspot.com...
www.npr.org...

Those of us who have studied know that war is planned well in advance, if one has an open mind, and will take even a casual glance back over the last 5 years of technology, especially the internet, social networking,
and yes even internet forums they will see that the groundwork was carefully laid.

Of course, there is always the chance that the war will not go according to plan, rougue breakouts...
But from the looks of things, they pretty much have it in full swing, we are well on the way.

edit on 27-2-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

They aren't discovering how we live yesterday though, most have known this for a very long time. Sure there governments suck, ours suck too, but can we be sure that our government is not manipulating the Internet to get them to rebel, and I hate to break it to you, life is not peachy or known to be long in places like Iraq and Afghanistan where we 'help' people transition to 'democracy'.

It's not actually too peachy here if you want to protest the G-20 or similiar things.

Yet more importantly if you put me in charge of the U.S. tomorrow do you know how screwed you would be?

Not because I would want to be a bad leader and manager, but managing an entire nation of millions of people well is just a little outside my life experience.

That's the real danger, who ends up advising me and helping me then, and taking advantage of how little I know about running a nation?

Pretty much the same old scumbags who have been running them into the ground all over the world, the International Banking Cartel, the Oil Companies, the Military Industrial Complex, Communication Companies etc.

Will you come out worse, or will you come out better through the knee jerk half cocked attempt?

That's the million dollar question.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Proto,

I do think this is very pertinent to the times at hand. Thank you for highlighting the H B Gary email and the software that creates an army of sock puppets. How many times do we need to wait for vindication on these conspriacies? Many of us have suspected as much for years now.

What is really amazing here is the fact that so many "people" can be managed by just a few. That certainly limits the possibility of stool pigeons.

A person can be "created" to be anyone, anywhere. United States one second, Australia the next.

And really, if there is an agenda, a voice at the other end is easily managed as well.
Short of meeting someone in person, and that can be arranged as well.
All is not as it appears.

I can not stress this aspect of the thread enough and very big star for bringing it up.

I have been posting frequently about the HB Gary email in threads on issues where I think it might be used for sinister effect.

The original thread published on it when the story first broke two weeks ago wasn't a very well laid out one, more or less, hey, did you guys here about this, and it quickly fell off the boards.

So I tried to make an opening piece that would get people to think, think about how we have all been lied to on the Internet at one time or another by people using the anonymity of it for selfish or dishonest gain.

Think about how our government really does business and the ones in these nations too, and hopefully open their mind to the reasons why this software would not only be so darn attractive to the Military and the Powers that Be but so darn effective too.

This thread is going to be my big push to expose HB Gary and the Sock Puppet Internet Armies, and I sure appreciate anyone who has information to share on it, sharing it.

Thanks so much for adding your voice.

edit on 27/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I have just one idea .

it works like atom bomb. if the program is launched it will involve many people and it would have destructive effects .every gov has opned the eyes on internet . I think that's why obama has ordered the internet kill switch.

in Iran there is no internet. we call this new phenomenon Filternet.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

why all of you American members believe in ww3. you really think that is necessary ?

Most people do not want war. It is the leaders and Bankers who want war, not the normal people. We want the government to come home and stay out of the affairs of other countries.

There is evidence that the US government is setting us all up for war.

The US Government set up the sinking of the Lusitania to get American into WWI

The US Government set up the Attack on Pearl Harbor to get us into WWII.

See Days of Infamy and The War on Terrorism

The method was the same.

The first stage is to aggravate, literally to goad them until they had no choice but to strike back. That is make the other country very mad at the USA.

The second prong of the strategy is to insulate. Keep the American people from getting thetrue story.

The third and final stage is to Facilitate the attack:make it easy for the other country to attack by leaving the way open.

I show how the USA has left the southern border wide open to invite another country to attack. Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

It is a deadly trap. I hope the other country is wise enough to see the trap and not do anything.

Please cheat the bankers out of making money out of the blood of our young men.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The reason I post is to start a revolution.

I think ideas have the power to change the world, and by throwing out these ideas into the world, we are changing the world.

The revolution is happening now.

I see ideas that have taken root, and are growing and becoming more powerful. The revolution is building as we speak.

The world is changing very rapidly right now, and in my opinion, the elites of the world have all the power they are ever going to get, and all that power is about to slip away, and there is nothing they can do about it.

The power of the elites is nothing but a number in a computer that can disappear in a nano-second. Theirs is a house of cards.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join