It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Internet Being Used (right now) to Start World War III?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

there is an experience here that we have on our country. it is based on the specifications of our nation. when revolution is forming every one with every level of understanding is involved (heat of the moment) . of course there are people oppressed in every corner of the world. they would be the most motivated ones because they have nothing to lose. and that's where the whole revolution will be going.

that would happen because there's no leader and the chaos that has already taken over the country. revolutionaries have no power , no army to end chaos save country from being torn apart. keep shopping centers from being pillaged.

there are just two ways :

a. you hope to change : try to hold this position and just try to make it better
b. you don't hope : you think fundamental changes are possible. then you try to change the structure yourself.

the group of people who think : we should start some thing chose the second choice. then if they are a lot you should try not to be SECLUDED otherwise your country is going to be driven by fools and fanatics.

after crossing the point of no turning back you should have a leader or a group who take the leader ship .....

just experience. be aware.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
It takes the better part of a whole day but I am in the process of sending out U2U's to everyone who has selected me as a friend here on ATS. It's a slow process with the flood control, but I hope to have gotten enough people to flag it to make it to the front page in a couple more hours where hopefully it will enjoy about a day.

Hint: I copied my friend list into notepad, took out the returns and replaced them with commas (so the list looks like this: username1, username2, username3, ...) and then paste the list into the send field. That will send one U2U to each one on the list. [smile]

Hope this helps in your efforts.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thanks for posting my friend, I think it's safe to say that like you, most everyone on ATS wants to see real change occur and really occur peacefully.

I think that those of us who want change want change to a more honest system where our voices, and concerns are herd, and the real needs of the people addressed.

That's not going to be easy, but it's going to be worthwhile, but above all it really only can succeed if we can figure out a way to do that peacefully without violence.

Indeed! That is why I am so vocal in regards to my solution. It needs no weapons but the Interweb to be put to use. All it will take is to spread the ideas to the tipping point, and then it's all downhill from there.

Glad there are so many like you and me out here that want to build heaven on this planet. Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

From my understanding, the unreported reason behind so many uprisings in Muslim nations is because of wide spread food shortages.

The PTB don't want to see their strong arm puppet governments over thrown.

I also think that when it comes down to religious extremism verses eating, people will choose eating first. Religious extremism tends to be more of a luxury item.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

That's something that is very lacking in all of these rebellions and protests, is real popular leaders supported by the people.

Even in Iran where there are some parties who would like to be in power, I don't think any one of the three main ones enjoys a true majority.

They are all united when it comes to who they would not like in power, but far from united over who they do want in power.

Our own much longer revolution had a lot of clear cut and identifiable leaders.

Without some kind of plan its hard to imagine not ending up with chaos or the people with the most guns and willingness to use them in power.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

The elite have declared war on the farmers, as you well point out in your post!

Its my opinion that a world war in being waged, carried out on these levels that essentialy destroys the rightful owner of the resource, yet leave the resource intact,

Actual war may have become an archaic method of the past.

Take for instance Monsantos new legal land grab that leaves the farmer with all of the liability of the
insidious GMO seeds. Monsanto gets off to boot, and then becomes the new steward of the land.

I would say that is war, imho.
edit on 27-2-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Another aspect to consider is what other nations may consider 'hostile' or 'acts of war'. The reported release by Israel of the Stuxnet virus on Iran's cascading centrifuges is a quintessential example of how the new technology can be used to propagate the aims of one nation over another. How nations react to these types of escalating actions and their subsequent retaliations can utimately become very violent.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Indeed, there does appear to be some very blatant manipulations and pokings of proverbial wasp-nests with sticks going on, and it appears that tptb, realizing that more and more of the masses are growing ever-increasingly skeptical of the corpomedia outlets, are turning to the net for information and discussing problems and networking.

It appears they are shifting their manipulations and propaganda to this front now in relation to this, and it appears there is a whole SLEW of "orchestrated" uprisings being instigated, and previously heretofore "allied rulers" being shown to be the latest boogeymen, in an attempt to create chaos and fighting amongst the populaces at large.

I think it is quite important that we don't get suckered into another "patriotic" cheerleading rush into "liberating" ANOTHER country, especially when it may be being set up by the SAME folks who have been creating most of the PREVIOUS "necessary invasions" and wars.

Discernment is key imho. Know thy enemy. Observe closely---Calm, cool and collective. Rush to no judgement or reactions. The masses are being played YET AGAIN, like pawns on a chessboard, for more agendas of the power elite. IMHO

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

has it been common from long ago : when products are not bought at a good prize the farmers would destroy their own products?

this can cause a starvation, more pressure on people. happy to be informed.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Thank you. I also appreciate your post and information on the IAO.

I found it an item of great interest of recent that Obama met with Facebook creator
Zuckenburg and other social media moguls...
www.mobiledia.com...

Access to the Internet and specifically social networking site Facebook made a huge difference to Egyptians who succeeded on Friday in forcing former President Hosni Mubarak out of power. But how important was it? “First Tunisia, now Egypt,” began CNN host Wolf Blitzer. “What’s next?” “Ask Facebook,” answered Wael Ghonim, an Egyptian activist and the [...]
usahitman.com...

edit on 27-2-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
To the OP you have amazing insight! I had thought very much along the lines you did recently too.

It is a world war III scenario, only no nukes this time. It's a social revolution, and it could be a weapon.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Another aspect to consider is what other nations may consider 'hostile' or 'acts of war'. The reported release by Israel of the Stuxnet virus on Iran's cascading centrifuges is a quintessential example of how the new technology can be used to propagate the aims of one nation over another. How nations react to these types of escalating actions and their subsequent retaliations can utimately become very violent.

As you so brilliantly point out Augustus there are qite a few ways that the Internet is indeed being used for military applications.

I think ultimately these things are all going to be seen as overt and aggressive acts, whether they lead to an escalation of open hostilities is something we all should keep our eye on.

Great post my friend.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The internet surely could be used to start world war three; i can currently purchase Uranium 235 off certain underground trade websites on the internet. How scary! The supplier assures succesful import and the product is listed as 'Uranium 235 for explosives'.

D: let's hope the evil nuclear physicists of this world don't use the internet to it's full potential.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It appears they are shifting their manipulations and propaganda to this front now in relation to this, and it appears there is a whole SLEW of "orchestrated" uprisings being instigated, and previously heretofore "allied rulers" being shown to be the latest boogeymen, in an attempt to create chaos and fighting amongst the populaces at large.

Thanks so much for sharing that great post my friend.

There really are some developing patterns and it's almost comical the way our own government is side stepping it's past involvement and alegiances to some of these leaders.

It's a very dog eat dog world in that regard, and is yet one more thing where you have to wonder if elements within the U.S. Government or Shadow Government above it are orchestrating these things, as they in essence devour their own to get more and more people to rebel.

I have long felt that the Powers that Be desperately want us to rebel, and we simply have not taken the bait, or been to asleep or content to consider it.

I think a lot of people here are now wondering why people in parts of the world considered to be for less free our summoning up the courage and taking the risks and we aren't.

Do the Powers that Be have an agenda though in all this, one that as usual the average person wouldn't even imagine or concieve but they have and thought of long ago?

Thanks for sharing and joining in.
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Thanks so much for sharing that great post my friend.

There really are some developing patterns and it's almost comical the way our own government is side stepping it's past involvement and alegiances to some of these leaders.

It's a very dog eat dog world in that regard, and is yet one more thing where you have to wonder if elements within the U.S. Government or Shadow Government above it are orchestrating these things, as they in essence devour their own to get more and more people to rebel.

I have long felt that the Powers that Be desperately want us to rebel, and we simply have not taken the bait, or been to asleep or content to consider it.

I think a lot of people here are now wondering why people in parts of the world considered to be for less free our summoning up the courage and taking the risks and we aren't.

Do the Powers that Be have an agenda though in all this, one that as usual the average person wouldn't even imagine or concieve but they have and thought of long ago?

Thanks for sharing and joining in.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Indeed, there does appear to be some very blatant manipulations and pokings of proverbial wasp-nests with sticks going on, and it appears that tptb, realizing that more and more of the masses are growing ever-increasingly skeptical of the corpomedia outlets, are turning to the net for information and discussing problems and networking.

I think it is quite important that we don't get suckered into another "patriotic" cheerleading rush into "liberating" ANOTHER country, especially when it may be being set up by the SAME folks who have been creating most of the PREVIOUS "necessary invasions" and wars.

Discernment is key imho. Know thy enemy. Observe closely---Calm, cool and collective. Rush to no judgement or reactions. The masses are being played YET AGAIN, like pawns on a chessboard, for more agendas of the power elite. IMHO

The propagation of "western democracy" is essential to global unity and peace... Either by covert wars, or world war, it must happen. For the ultra-elite it is do or die.

Without democracy these radical regimes, dictators, and Theocracies cannot be controlled.

The internet can be exploited to a degree, but without agents of chaos, and operatives working to instigate and inspire revolts on the ground in these countries it would be useless. The controls over the internet and media in these countries, already established by these regimes can be exploited and used against them.

Played again?

This play is elaborate, expensive and comes with severe potential risks... But will do, in a do or die situation.

Interesting thread Proto.

edit on 27-2-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hey thanks my friend, I had no idea that would work, I might actually get to enjoy dinner tonight!

Really appreciate you sharing that.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

The internet can be exploited to a degree, but without agents of chaos, and operatives working to instigate and inspire revolts on the ground in these countries it would be useless. The controls over the internet and media in these countries, already established by these regimes can be exploited and used against them.

Played again?

I think one of the things we will never know is how easy it is for say someone with the most sophisticated computer equipment and abilities to get around these firewalls and restrictions in these foreign locales.

Yes you still need agents on the ground, and no doubt they are there, as they are always there, but how easy is it becoming through Internet manipulation to create a willing group of people willing to join in with those agents, and more importantly how honest are those agents with the people.

For instance the Shiite uprising in the South of Iraq during the First Gulf War that we gave assurances (allegedly to the Shiite leaders) we would support but didn't.

Later they were cut down.

So I think we might have to ask could this kind of manipulation be used to wage a Muslim war of attrition where instead of us in the West directly killing them, we set them up to kill each other, through manipulating the different factions?

We might be being played again, and while I am concerned for the Middle East I am equally if not much more greatly concerned as protest fever begins to take root here in the U.S. too.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I think that next invasion is going to happen very by US G. as you all Americans are sitting there and watching just more human beings will be screaming and dying in Libya .

then I write this threat ' why are you Americans so silent ' again . and some people will come and answer me ' it is winter . what do you want us to do ? ' . then there will be more threads about ' war in Libya ' and every body comes and says ' this should not continue - this is wrong '.

the history is just repeating it self.
remember that god judges by justice not by policy.
edit on 27/2/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You are right on!!!! America needs to WAKE UP!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
To the OP you have amazing insight! I had thought very much along the lines you did recently too.

It is a world war III scenario, only no nukes this time. It's a social revolution, and it could be a weapon.

Quite a few of us have our concerns, there really hasn't been a thread that specifically addresses them to date, so I hope this one helps in giving people with concerns a chance to voice them, and those who might benefit from knowing more about the possible strategies and players involved to know about them.

Thanks so much for commenting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join