It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner the alleged Tucson shooter - So many questions - so few answers .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I thought the picture of jared at the bookfair was from 2008 but according to this it was only last March !

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Hes changed a lot in 10 months imo , if the mugshots theyve released are of Jared .

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Guys check this photo of the judge - Note the right eye - Look to the right of his adams apple . What do you think ?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b87f159b196.jpg[/atsimg]

Then look here at the traffic cone to the right theres 2 cops , the one on the right is smiling/laughing - Whats humourous about this situation exactly ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d60148b6c7a3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

where did you find that photo of the judge? it could be a photo shopped pic, not original etc....

and the second pic is of 2 officers probably having a joke??

where are you going with this ?? although i do agree that somthing is not right.. tin foil hats on... S&F

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
I thought the picture of jared at the bookfair was from 2008 but according to this it was only last March !

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Hes changed a lot in 10 months imo , if the mugshots theyve released are of Jared .

When choosing from the statements that the MSM tells you, how do you decide which ones are fact and which are fiction?

It seems to me that everything the MSM says is a lie, EXCEPT when what they say will coincide with the conspiracy.

Guys check this photo of the judge - Note the right eye - Look to the right of his adams apple . What do you think?

Then look here at the traffic cone to the right theres 2 cops , the one on the right is smiling/laughing - Whats humourous about this situation exactly ?
Of course, the adams apple. YES!! This pic is definitely not a woman. Who are they trying to fool?

A cop who is laughing in the background of a pic, is proof of something? Who knows why he is smiling or laughing. He is a man. Could be laughing at any number of things. You are really reaching on this one. Making a mountain out of a molehill.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Great post.

I totally agree. I just think he's the scapegoat in whatever "they" were trying to do.

I honestly feel for the guy.

But it just doesn't seem right.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

lol. You guys will make a freakin conpiracy out of nothing.

HE WAS INSANE. End of story.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

lol. You guys will make a freakin conpiracy out of nothing.

HE WAS INSANE. End of story.

what?? your kidding right, you sound insane mate

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

He was insane ? Ok lets find the proof shall we ? Oh yeah there is none ! Its just your assumption . Im afraid thats not good enough .
Your opinion is only that opinion , it has nothing to do with facts .

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

where did you find that photo of the judge? it could be a photo shopped pic, not original etc....

and the second pic is of 2 officers probably having a joke??

where are you going with this ?? although i do agree that somthing is not right.. tin foil hats on... S&F

The picture of the judge came from here my friend .
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Why is the officer laughing ? Hes at the location of mass murder and finds it funny ? Im not going anywhere with this , I just think its suspicious that he finds amusement while investigating a massacre .

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

" A cop who is laughing in the background of a pic, is proof of something? Who knows why he is smiling or laughing. He is a man. Could be laughing at any number of things. You are really reaching on this one. Making a mountain out of a molehill."

WHEN did I say it proved anything ? Oh yeah I didnt! I just made a #kn comment ok ?
IS IT normal in your opinion for humour to be found by a cop in the massacre of 6 people including a 9 year old girl .

If you want to reply to me DONT misquote me please ,
I dont claim to know the truth about this case , I am researching only . I have a right to .

edit on 26-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Another photo of the crime scene . look at the cop with the dog , hes very small no ? . Look at his arm , there is a part cut out / missing ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e45567cd5b4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

WHEN did I say it proved anything ? Oh yeah I didnt! I just made a #kn comment ok ?
IS IT normal in your opinion for humour to be found by a cop in the massacre of 6 people including a 9 year old girl .

If you want to reply to me DONT misquote me !
Timewaster .
So much anger within you. I am only searching for logic. There is no need to be hostile.

Quoting would be the 2 boxes that I used, which had your statements in them. A sentence which is not in the boxes designated as "quotes," and ends with a "?"(question mark), is a question that I was asking. How does me asking a question = mis-quoting you??

I had questions about those pics for a few reasons. I do not see a source. I do not see a date. I do not see a time. I do not see a location. I do not see dead bodies. 'Tineye' did not locate a source for me. If your hostility towards me means that the pics do not prove or imply anything, then what was the point of posting those pics? What point were you actually trying to make by pointing out a mans ability to smile?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

OK look I edited my post , sorry for geting angry .
Are you asking me about the smiling cop photo ?
It came from here -

www.cluesforum.info...

Has a lot of photos released to the Swedisn media I believe .

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Come on guy . You honestly think it looks professional that a cop is having a giggle while hes at the location of a MASSACRE ?

Please stop with the sarcasm , its NOT a " MAN SMILING " its a cop smiling at the site where a 9 year old girl has been killed VERY DIFFERENT !

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Come on guy . You honestly think it looks professional that a cop is having a giggle while hes at the location of a MASSACRE ? Please stop with the sarcasm , its NOT a " MAN SMILING " its a cop smiling at the site where a 9 year old girl has been killed VERY DIFFERENT !
I am honestly not trying to be sarcastic. I am just stating that I don't see it as being meaningful. They could be talking about anything, is all I am saying.

The size of a fire truck is not standardized although a lot of Fire Truck American fire trucks are at least 24 ft long. The height is around 12 ft. The maximum height limit is 13 ft 6 inches. The width of a fire truck is from 7 to 8 feet.
www.dimensionsguide.com...
I think you are seeing an optical illusion due to the man who is closer to the camera so I took him out. Compare the close man to the ambulance behind him and he appears 20 foot tall. This obviously is just as a reference, but if the average firetruck is 12 foot then I think it is safe to say that this one is at least 10 foot. The yellow line that I placed on "shorty" is easily over half the height of the black box. Even if the truck is only 8 foot tall, "shorty" would be around 5 foot. "Shorty" is even farther back than the truck.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Come on guy . You honestly think it looks professional that a cop is having a giggle while hes at the location of a MASSACRE ? Please stop with the sarcasm , its NOT a " MAN SMILING " its a cop smiling at the site where a 9 year old girl has been killed VERY DIFFERENT !
I am honestly not trying to be sarcastic. I am just stating that I don't see it as being meaningful. They could be talking about anything, is all I am saying.

The size of a fire truck is not standardized although a lot of Fire Truck American fire trucks are at least 24 ft long. The height is around 12 ft. The maximum height limit is 13 ft 6 inches. The width of a fire truck is from 7 to 8 feet.
www.dimensionsguide.com...
I think you are seeing an optical illusion due to the man who is closer to the camera so I took him out. Compare the close man to the ambulance behind him and he appears 20 foot tall. This obviously is just as a reference, but if the average firetruck is 12 foot then I think it is safe to say that this one is at least 10 foot. The yellow line that I placed on "shorty" is easily over half the height of the black box. Even if the truck is only 8 foot tall, "shorty" would be around 5 foot. "Shorty" is even farther back than the truck.

Ok I see your not trying to be sarcastic.The reason I pointed out is that every photo Ive seen of the case has suspect elements .
In regards to shorty , You may be right but what about the chunk out of his arm ?
Judge Roll's photo is weird no ? Or do you think im insane .

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

shorty isnt parallel with the fire truck though , so can we safely judge ?
Anyway , im going to post some more photos .

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Heres another pic of the judge and a pic of jared.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa96a39aa839.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45ab88c022a4.jpg[/atsimg]

The teacher/ woman ,
She has no id unlike Jared , shes smoking in front of him (great role model ) . look at the shadow of her arm with the cigarette , strange shadow imo . but im open to discussion .

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

As far as the judge, I don't think I have seen any other photos of him and wasn't even sure what you were pointing out. So yes, looking back on that particular comment i made, about his adam's apple, I was being blatantly sarcastic
, but only that comment. Sorry

With "shorty" though, since he is beyond the fire truck, he would appear taller if he was backed up closer to it. Like I said, that was just as a reference though. By taking the close guy out of the picture, "shorty" doesn't really appear as short. Also, I am not seeing a chunk of his arm missing. I think you may be referring to the area of his forearm/wrist which, in the pic, is in the same area of wheel well? That could have to do with the brightness of your monitor, maybe?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

no its not my monitor bro , im on 42 inch tv zooming in , anyway theres a pic of him from different angle but he looks taller but i definitely see part of arm erased .

So wtf is that on the judges neck ? Ive never seen someone with eyes like that weird imo but oh well .

Do you think women is holding a pen ? not sure if its cigarette but if its a pen shes holding it strangely imo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join