It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner the alleged Tucson shooter - So many questions - so few answers .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeenieWeenie
What I find most troubling is that during this time of budget cutting, the first thing to often be cut by states is funding for mental health services. Such actions will only make events like the Arizona incident happen more frequently.

Nonsense. You are assuming that Loughner was mentally ill. You are assuming this may have provided motivation for his actions. And you assume mentally 'treating' someone will somehow prevent that person from committing future violent acts.

Anyway, you can bet Loughner already had a shrink:

forum.prisonplanet.com...
(His friend)Morgan told CBS 5 News Loughner asked her about the voices in his head.
According to Morgan, Laughner replied that he'd once been evaluated for depression.

And that's the last you will ever hear of this topic.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Ok well thats fair enough , only time will tell (hopefully ) what really happened .
I guess maybe I'm just less trusting of government but I thinks theres more than meets the eye here .

I don't how much independent research youve done but every time I delve deeper the more holes I see in the official account .

We shall see what happens !

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Guys check this photo of the judge - Note the right eye - Look to the right of his adams apple . What do you think ?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b87f159b196.jpg[/atsimg]

Then look here at the traffic cone to the right theres 2 cops , the one on the right is smiling/laughing - Whats humourous about this situation exactly ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d60148b6c7a3.jpg[/atsimg]

man, judges are supposed to be all seeing. but this guy has no eyes. also he must have something living in his throat for it to come and go like that. everything is fake and ficticious and computer generated in this case i believe, including loughner, gifford and the judge. great work doomzilla and feck the begrudgers. good to see you exploring septemberclues. i hope you can find the time to look into everything they have done. the 9/11 victim simulation report is amazing and the rest of their forum work on other fakeries including 7/7, madrid, bali, mumbai etc. is groundbreaking. what a flakey, shakey, snakey, fakey world we live in. good luck my man.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Hi there my friend thanks for your support and the link to SC very interesting !
The other forums are doing a much better of investigating this , SC GLP Icke prison planet etc etc .
I learnt more in those places than here . !

No matter which angle you choose to research on this the official story seems more and more unlikely !
Keep up the good work brother

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
bump - To try and stop people talking about /religion , race, abortion, immigration . ( you know all that crap that could be discussed anywhere ) This is a conspiracy forum NOT a debating forum .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
wvgazette.com...

"Prosecutors want autopsies kept under wraps"

The judge allowed the "new" mugshot released despite defense's objections, but I'm willing to bet judge burns blocks the autopsies. The autopsy would without a doubt show how many bullets hit victims and most importantly if they were the same bullets.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Good find brother .
Is this a sign of things to come ? Gag orders , evidence not allowed to be released .
I hope this case doesn't turn into a joke .
Peace bro .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The only way for the official theory to fit is if each of the six dead victims was shot one-and only one-time. Any more bullets than that and you have more bullet wounds in the victims than rounds fired. That's why they want the reports squelched.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
www.sfgate.com...

reports describing the victims' physical trauma "may spawn prejudicial depictions of the decedents' manner of death in the press,"

If these people truly did die horrible deaths as the autopsy would show, shouldn't these facts be brought to attention so that the justice system could prosecute a murderer? If they are so worried about tainting the jury pool, having the trial sometime prior to 7 months from now would probably be a better idea than having it in September. Hasn't Judge Burns ever hear of a speedy trial?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Filosophia and Doomzilla,
you are two members that I think are on a similar path as me, trying to sort through all the BS on the website to find the TRUTH. and there is truth on this website, unfortunately you have to put it all together by yourself from people's links and evidence from others conspiracy websites.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

Filosophia and Doomzilla,
you are two members that I think are on a similar path as me, trying to sort through all the BS on the website to find the TRUTH. and there is truth on this website, unfortunately you have to put it all together by yourself from people's links and evidence from others conspiracy websites.

Hi there bro -
Your right there , It's a struggle every day theres more obstacles . keep in touch man.

On topic

Youve made a good point guys about the autopsy , we know that Giffords was only shot once but another lady had 4 wounds and one guy got shot at least twice ( the guy who got arrested soon after ) but apart from that I don't know .
We won't find out if the bullets were from the same gun which is just another indicator that the truth may be never told .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
A professor who may have taught Jared Loughner may be as screwy as his student:

PCC teacher arrested in bizarre incident at mass shooting site

www.kgun9.com...
According to a Pima County Sheriff's Department incident report, at about 4:30 PM on Friday February 25, a man plopped down in front of the Safeway on Oracle Road and began chanting. It was the same parking lot where a deranged gunman opened fire on January 8...
He was chanting over and over again, "We are the ones you have been waiting for," and occasionally throwing in, "We are the chosen ones." The deputy asked him to stop. The man did stop just long enough to say, "Freedom of religion," and then added, "freedom of speech," before resuming his chants. ....
Mass shooting suspect Jared Lee Loughner attended class at Pima's Northwest campus. Hewlett's résumé indicates that he taught "Introduction to Sociology" for PCC during the same period of time in which Loughner took that course. ...

Publicity stunt? Or just another PCC whackjob? Maybe it's a full moon....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

WOW GREAT find bro !
I wonder why he did this , WHO are the chosen ones ?
This story gets weirder and weirder . I wonder if he wil get fired . Was this caused by mentall ilness.
There are strange things happening in Tuscon thats for sure . Im sure you heard that a survivor of the shooting got arrested for making death threats recently.
Is Tuscon full of actors ? Or are they under mk which has broken down ?

Good job bro !
Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Im sure you heard that a survivor of the shooting got arrested for making death threats recently.

Here's a link to the survivor making death threats to the tea party

www.mediabistro.com...

Perhaps the one thing we can be sure of about the Tucson shooting is that Loughner was not a "tea partier" he had no apparent allegiance to Ron Paul or even the tea party imitator Sarah Palin, yet the media assumes he's a right winger even though he was more likely just delusional. And now that the survivors of the shooting are calling death threats on the tea party, it just goes along with the national delusion that the tea party is the party everyone loves to hate.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
....it just goes along with the national delusion that the tea party is the party everyone loves to hate.

I think the TPM is doing a fine job attracting justified ire all by themselves. No assistance required.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/328e7aa735f0.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry to derail, just responding to erroneous prior post.
edit on 2-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Im going to say that this possible false flag and others are beyond left and right .
The elite hold no allegiance to political parties or countries .
It just so happens that this case has highlighted the unecessary agression between parties .

Left wing right wing theyre all the same to me .

Democrats should be anti war because the MAJORITY of US wants the troops to return .
Republicans should be anti war because this war benefits only the elite not the republic of US as a whole .

But when they get in power they do nothing to challenge the system .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Democrats should be anti war because the MAJORITY of US wants the troops to return .
Republicans should be anti war because this war benefits only the elite not the republic of US as a whole .

Quoted for agreement.
Starred. I, for one, have become totally disenfranchised over BOTH parties and their pro-war variants who continue to support two unnecessary wars. "We fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here." Yea right, and I go driving around on the other side of the tracks shooting people so they don't come break into my house

edit on 2-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Apart from your link theres not much I can find on Brian N. Hewlett .
His website is no longer working .
I did find the following here
www.theministryoflife.org...

ATTENTION!All those seeking information about the incident at SAFEWAY on February 25th involving Dr. Hewlett should direct your inquiries to the following email address:[email protected]

Fancy emailing them anyone ? Im not sure what they would tell us though .

This guy is into meditation which explains his yoga position etc but why was he saying "we are the chosen ones " ?

Your link is the only website I can find that mentions this guys arrest .
his mugshot is strange imo ,
VERY weird story this .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
you never learn the truth about setup events.
why u think the JFK assassination is still quiet.
9/11
the BP spill

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I know this has been discussed but has anyone heard any more about the rifle that was found according to this ?

Pima County Sheriff's Deputy Rich Kastigar told reporters that a rifle with an extended magazine was found at the scene of the shooting spree.

www.humanevents.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join