It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anti-government extremist' groups on rise in US: study

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What i would like to know is where they are getting the numbers from, Are they going to every single group in america or are they just throwing numbers out there.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
make sure to join your local Christian militia today!! Act now before it's too late.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This government has been working on this for a while now. They want to paint anyone who doesn't submit and conform "anti-government", and anyone who wants to adhere to the U.S. Constitution, "extremist". Note they carefully avoid the term "anti-American". This is just like an earlier time when anyone who was not a member of the Nazi party was labeled a traitor.

Mark my words, the next false flag will be blamed on "an anti-government extremist group". They've gotten all the traction that they can out of Al Qaeda, and now the the next step to their New World Order is to demonize any AMERICAN who's against their fascist state in order to get the approval of the sheeple to crush them.

We are close to a new false flag attack, riots, and martial law, and I predict Chicago will play a major part, since Ron Emanuel is in place as mayor.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I imagine your feeling a bit like Alice... looking down the rabbit hole...

20 ways they are spying on you Click here

the puzzle pieces will make a bit more sense

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

From a French News Agency. That starts the article off with "CHICAGO – Membership in anti-government extremist groups" and ends up being so called study from the Southern Poverty Law Center. so far it's just a general made up statement. I see nothing to back this up. A college freshman even knows how to write an APA paper better than this so called trash article AKA propaganda.

I sure would like to see this study. funny they leave the important stuff out to back it up. Center always wants to be in the spot light. all this from community organizers that need better writers. instead they grabbing headline off the Internet. some of there wording - sentence structure looks like it also came form ATS.

I think not to long ago Southern Poverty Law used some ATS members as an example for another so called study,they used user names. I think and took the users post out of context and posted in there study to look like something that appealed to their so called study. I think someone on ATS found out that the last study was written in two hours. much just like this one. I'm sure they also have plant on the ATS site also.

Mods, you need to start watching this thread closely. it looks like another setup.

edit on 25-2-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Jesus was a terrorist.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

You're absolutely right. A few years ago, as soon as Janet Napolitano was appointed she put out a "watch list" that basically included ex-military, pro-life, anti-big government types. They know exactly what they are doing, people; they are setting the stage to throw civilians into FEMA camps to be held indefinitely, without a trial. We will be considered "enemy combatants". Make no doubt about it, that is what they are conditioning us for!
edit on 25-2-2011 by General.Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Got to love the buzz words and group generalizations, thank you government for stereotyping me on my beliefs.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

they have been trying to do this ever since, bill clinton was in office maybe even further back, i really didn't pay much attention to until then. but watching every thing that had transpired then and janet seno reno's justuce department started the labeling of different types of groups. i knew it was just a matter of time before any one who didn't hold the same views or at least didn't vocalize their views that the government was taking the wrong path. the establishment would started lableling them. next to come will be the rounding up of the so called extremist
groups and moved to reeducation camps.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
More abolute garbage spewed by Potok of the SPLC.

I'm curious what the mandate of this organization is and how they are funded? Seriously...benign sounding name, but what do they do other than spew fear of protest groups?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here is a headline I would love to see:

"Anti-Human Extremist Group Calling Themselves 'Government' Becomes Increasingly Hostile!"

Now that would be a story to read huh?
edit on 2/25/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Thank you for that link! Didn't know about that website.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here's how much SPLC cares about stopping 'anti-government extremist' groups:

SPLC plants at Elohim City had prior knowledge of the Oklahoma City bombing. Why weren’t the employees at the Murrah Building warned? Why did only the FBI and the ATF employees not come to work that day? What did the Southern Poverty Law Center have to gain from the OKC bombing?

The SPLC Connection to the 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing

As usual, the organization that does the most fear-mongering about anti-government "extremists" are the same guys who help create it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

No problem, Enjoy.. (corbettreport.com) but keep your seat belt fastened because it shows you how far things have been developing while people have been asleep. PodCasts are recommended!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

This government has been working on this for a while now. They want to paint anyone who doesn't submit and conform "anti-government", and anyone who wants to adhere to the U.S. Constitution, "extremist". Note they carefully avoid the term "anti-American". This is just like an earlier time when anyone who was not a member of the Nazi party was labeled a traitor.

Mark my words, the next false flag will be blamed on "an anti-government extremist group". They've gotten all the traction that they can out of Al Qaeda, and now the the next step to their New World Order is to demonize any AMERICAN who's against their fascist state in order to get the approval of the sheeple to crush them.

We are close to a new false flag attack, riots, and martial law, and I predict Chicago will play a major part, since Ron Emanuel is in place as mayor.

Their strategy plan is all laid out in the series V
this may make some laugh, hey you never know.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

"Anti-Human Extremist Group Calling Themselves 'Government' Becomes Increasingly Hostile!"

I love it!

Bill
edit on 25-2-2011 by Camperguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by monkofmimir
I wonder how long it'll be before one of these studies mentions ATS directly

It's from the SPLC. They already did mention ATS directly, last year in a report on "dangerous extremists". Even went so far as to re-print some quotes from posts out of context to attempt to make their points.

Really?

Is there somewhere we can see these "quotes"?

I'd love to get them on plagiarism or something for using other peoples words in a written media..lol

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
S & F...good find, DD.

Anyone who uses the phrase "hate groups" to ID someone should be viewed as possibly trying to demonize those they do not like, IMO. It is almost always related to what the group or person has said...ie: "hate speach".

The seeming goal of these people is to thus place in the minds of the readers that to "hate" is illegal, In fact it is the unpopular or even repugnant voice that the constitution gives the right to be heard. There is no need for a free speach article in the constitution for popular speach. As our BigGov politicos continue to ignore freedom and liberty for citizens one could expect the corresponding increase in resistance to TPTB.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Well done, and nicely worded.
I couldn't agree with you more.
I'm not an anti-american...per say, however,
Canada is looking very nice right now.

I really don't see anything like this happening in America.
If it were to happen.....
I'd be there.
edit on 2/25/2011 by ConspiricusTheoricus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The media is losing their credibility by the day. I think a growing number of people realize this.

I'm a patriot, but I'm sure as heck not a terrorist. I'm not an extremist. I believe in a peaceful restoration of our constitution. And, no, the constitution not just a "historical document," it applies now just as easily as it did back when it was written.

The freedom restoration movement is already out of the control of the government, and the media to even catch up with. Big things are coming, let's do our best to make it a positive experience. They don't have enough room in FEMA camps to hold the number of people waking up.

The truth that you tell does matter, it does wake people up, if only a little. It's that little spark that eventually leads the person to the whole truth. I know you might sometimes think that you aren't reaching people. That little nugget of truth that your friend may have understood might be locked away until one day, they see what you said was true. The light bulb goes off, and the transformation begins. Never think that you can't have a big effect.

The government does not really have a lot of the power it's trying to huff and puff us into believing. They aren't granted a lot of these growing powers according to the constitution. The government was not intended to be the size and scope it is these days. 10th Amendment Center

Troy

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join