It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anti-government extremist' groups on rise in US: study

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The only extremist groups I know of in the US are federal government organizations. IRS is most certainly an extremist group. Either pay up your money to them for wrongful wars or go to jail. You can't get much more extremist than that. Hopefully the SPLC has them properly classified.

I'm pro-government in that I like a system where people are prevented from harming others by a collective of people in a format closer to self-government and therefore more or less a real democracy. However, I find that the group calling itself the "US government" is actually nothing more than a mafia racket out to control people against their will in an effort to collect money and power. The fact a police detective was recently fired for daring to go to court and assert that he does not wish to participate in that system any longer very well proves that.

If you are in the mafia, you can't just leave. They'll destroy you for trying. In the US government, you can't just leave. If you try to leave the system and live a normal peaceful life, and you WILL end up in a cage behind bars... possibly for the rest of your life. In other words, just like the mafia, if you want out of the US Federal system, you will be destroyed. You can't even move to another country to get out because they'll do everything they can to keep on taking your money on your foreign income while you live in a foreign country for the remainder of your life. Yes, they actually take the scam to such a level and expect you to keep a straight face while you bend over.

As for the SPLC, one of the two founders left the organization and admitted it is nothing more than a for-profit scam designed to collect money. The more so-called hate-groups there are, the more money the SPLC gets. I'd advise anybody who disagrees with that simply to look them up in any charity tracking organization of their choice. Anybody who mentions the SPLC with anything but contempt is making a fool of them self because that organization is a complete embarrassment to humankind.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"But I only wanted to look at pictures of UFO's!"

That will be my answer when questioned.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Anyone heard of RATS?

Yeah I snuffed one in my garage last week

So what your saying is that a website created to release the truth to "We the people..." has a SECRET area where they keep the GOOD stuff?

Kinda defeats the porpoise dontchathink? Talk about your Illuminati... and ya gotz to pay to become member

Hmmmm Rats... good choice of name

edit on 25-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

The only reason I am suggesting this is that it cannot be accessed by anyone that has not joined and posted at least 200 posts.

Thats not that restrictive but its a safety net for anyone that might feel that they do not wish to speak about things that could be misinterpreted as extremism, espcially with how blurred the definition has become and I can see its only getting worse.

edit on 25-2-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

UFOs are potential terrorist craft spying on us, the fact you're looking for them implies the desire to join against them to take down America. Very extreme! You can't do that, unless you're a terrorist.

Today on my facebook I was reading through some posts. A law was recently passed to ban the sale of 'spice' and the 'Ivory bath salts' or whatever throughout the state of Utah. I was surprised to see hundreds of comments, normally a good article will have up to 100 and that would be amazing. But this was a couple hundred comments of 95% people saying the Government was wrong, being tyrannical, controlling and manipulating. Guess they're all extremists now, Fox 13 from Utah will be shut down promptly as it promotes discussion of government rationalization.

Dang, how scary!!! I hope our country fixes this terrorist problem real soon.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass
They must think we're less than intelligent.

Well... they have taken chemistry sets away from us, made it illegal to have a chem lab in your garage...

look around at the comments on youtube and forums and even here...

people stay in their rooms and tune out with video games and chat rooms... and even forgot how to spell...

reading? follow a link? whats that....

So yeah overall we're less intelligent... They can feed us any old BS story like a missile in Ca and we lap it up and argue it for weeks

TSA herds us like cattle and violates our rights and we bleet happily.

So in the light of all that, the few of us that stir the pot... yup we are the dangerous extremists...

Move to Nevada... then you too can own a machine gun...

At least THEN they have reason

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
when people say things like "anti government extremist" i try to relate to them the importance of rebellion against oppressive occupying forces such as the fascism and corporatism that has been taking away free speech, religion, and agricultural constructs in which our great nation once thrived. if it came down to people with money telling me what to do, i would simply decline, and tell them that they never cared about my safety before, when people began questioning the war in iraq they treated them as terrorists themselves. so why trust someone who can't trust you? or why trust someone who will subdue you and imprison you for asking questions, thinking independantly, or having a certain length of hair? to call a person an anti government extremist is an attempt to silence them and persecute them just as attempts were made to oppress and subdue or outright murder the following people

thomas jefferson
benjamin franklin
george washington

audie murphy (u.s. marines k.i.a. congressional medal of honor) if he wasn't extreme nobody is

edit to post or what i call p.s.

calling someone an anti government extremest in this country is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500
edit on 25-2-2011 by rockoperawriter because: martin sheen qoute

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagula

Originally posted by Helmkat

UFOs are potential terrorist craft spying on us, the fact you're looking for them implies the desire to join against them to take down America. Very extreme! You can't do that, unless you're a terrorist.

Today on my facebook I was reading through some posts. A law was recently passed to ban the sale of 'spice' and the 'Ivory bath salts' or whatever throughout the state of Utah. I was surprised to see hundreds of comments, normally a good article will have up to 100 and that would be amazing. But this was a couple hundred comments of 95% people saying the Government was wrong, being tyrannical, controlling and manipulating. Guess they're all extremists now, Fox 13 from Utah will be shut down promptly as it promotes discussion of government rationalization.

Dang, how scary!!! I hope our country fixes this terrorist problem real soon.

Just goes to show how many sheeple are out there more concerned over what kind of bath salts their going to use or how their going to spice up that next meal.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

I guess I should have clarified, the reason I put a bit of an emphasis on spice and bath salts is that they're not used in the literal sense. I was talking about the substances sold in smoke shops under the names of 'spice' and 'bath salts' that our kids are smoking and snorting on weekends for a good time.

I see the problem with those, why people would be upset. I personally hate the idea of them, it's NO different than the real thing. But government restriction is definitely NOT the way to go with them, which is something I was discussing in that form. Guess I'm extremist, telling the government to stick their noses elsewhere.

If they wanted a public forum discussing the dangers of those substances, great. Cigarettes are legal even with all the propoganda and media blaring around us about the poisons and dangers they contain. The idea they should educate the masses, not just restrict them makes sense. But then, that's extreme to think that the government shouldn't have more control.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagula
reply to post by hawaii50th

I guess I should have clarified, the reason I put a bit of an emphasis on spice and bath salts is that they're not used in the literal sense. I was talking about the substances sold in smoke shops under the names of 'spice' and 'bath salts' that our kids are smoking and snorting on weekends for a good time.

I see the problem with those, why people would be upset. I personally hate the idea of them, it's NO different than the real thing. But government restriction is definitely NOT the way to go with them, which is something I was discussing in that form. Guess I'm extremist, telling the government to stick their noses elsewhere.

If they wanted a public forum discussing the dangers of those substances, great. Cigarettes are legal even with all the propoganda and media blaring around us about the poisons and dangers they contain. The idea they should educate the masses, not just restrict them makes sense. But then, that's extreme to think that the government shouldn't have more control.

Well that clears that up. As for government control, that's a joke especially when it comes to all the ads on the bad health effects of smoking cigarettes. If they were really serious about how bad it is they would take more extreme measures and it would be against the companies that produce the product. But no they wouldn't do that because that would mean less contributions to their campaigns when they run for office.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
to be perfectly honest, i think the u.s. government has been on the rise for too long.

second line

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Anyone heard of RATS?

Yeah I snuffed one in my garage last week

So what your saying is that a website created to release the truth to "We the people..." has a SECRET area where they keep the GOOD stuff?

Kinda defeats the porpoise dontchathink? Talk about your Illuminati... and ya gotz to pay to become member

Hmmmm Rats... good choice of name

The only reason I am suggesting this is that it cannot be accessed by anyone that has not joined and posted at least 200 posts.

Thats not that restrictive but its a safety net for anyone that might feel that they do not wish to speak about things that could be misinterpreted as extremism, espcially with how blurred the definition has become and I can see its only getting worse.

edit on 25-2-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

That is still not going to keep those that are moles or trolls or what have you from getting in. What is needed is a totally different method, like servers for one, search engines for another, and what ever else computer terms that go with it to be on a totally different web. When and if it comes to that, then all hell would have already taken place and that would be the reason for such a system, like an underground.
Just sharing thoughts, I'm not an extremist.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Audi Murphy was not USMC he was Army and was not KIA. He was the most decorated soldier of WW2 and survived to have a very nice career in Hollywood. Even played himself in a movie.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
reply to post by InsaneInsurgent11

there basically saying anyone who believes in conspiracy theories or are orgnaising for potential disasters is a potential terrorist.

Organizing for potential disasters? Believes in conspiracy theories?
That would be me...

I think the definition of terrorist should simply be "Someone who uses violence and terror against civilians/innocent people for political reasons," not "Someone who distrusts the government." People need to get the definition right, before it comes to mean anything anybody wants it to mean...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
January 6, 20011
Joel Skousen: The Tea Party Deception

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

Thank you civilcahllenger! thats what i wanted to say! IRS expects us to pay fictatsious charges or go to prison with a rapsheet and file. bush bought in this captialism and made the rich richer, poor mroe poor, got rid of thousands of jobs..cogress wont lift a finger for any of us, unelss were a foreign nation, FED is printing money so it will never get paid off and we can go to prison for sthing soutta our control? whos bullying who US government
are yuo really shocked and awed some of us want to resist being pushed around and left starving all so you can keep going to the bank? how careless and naive thinnking that is

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Me thinks a revolt is in order..stop them form oign to the bank so they too will live like us or less
fair is fair, in the land of the free home of the brave!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Notice it was revoked as of 1970 under directive 11556.

They were not so much "revoked" as superseded by being grouped together under one order, EO #12919 by Clinton.

This is the actual EO www.archives.gov...

The other EO's just spell out what is to be done in a lot plainer and more understandable language instead of hiding the meaning as good old Billy did. Boy can you ever tell he is a lawyer!

Instead of the word Confiscate he uses the phrase:
" to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense,"

... to promote the national defense over performance of any other
contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as
deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense,
is delegated
to the following agency heads:
(1) The Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food
resource facilities, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and
commercial fertilizer;
(2) The Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
(3) The Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health
resources;
(4) The Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil
transportation;
(5) The Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
(6) The Secretary of Commerce for all other materials, services, and
facilities, including construction materials.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am afraid that some are more overzealous(correctly imo) than others in challenging our government, and the nwo.

This is perfectly within their rights as individuals to stand up to tyranny. I think we should understand that the media will portray everyone on this site as similar to the people in this video. Media can create the opinion in the general population that every tea partier, conspiracy student, and other member of the "fringe" as dangerous.

The SPLC is an institution that uses political correctness to aid tyranny. They appeal to good people who only wish to live with all groups no matter race or creed. Under the auspices of warning against threats to a free society they attack anyone who opposes the state. If you think the government is dangerous you are a hate monger on par with a supremicist. If you demand those in government are put on trial for betraying the Constitution you are the same as someone who shoots an abortion doctor. So goes the mentality of the SPLC....

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

wanted to give it two stars. i hope the resistance does overthrow the n.w.o.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Is it not possible to be anti-government without being an extremist?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join