It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "I won't pay movement" Spreads Across Greece??? How About America, are we going to continue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
"I Won't Pay" movement is something simple: the people's refusal to pay for the mistakes of a series of governments accused of squandering the nation's future through corruption and cronyism.

What a concept!! What if we, here in America took a stance as serious as this one? We just stop paying any federally and state funded programs! I realize it's a pie in the sky reach.....but what if?

I am sick and tired of paying for the political monitary decisions made by our so called, "democracy" of a government. I say....DON"T HELP! Stop using the tax payers money to BAIL OUT corporate scandals....Banks....and all the other brain dead ideas these idiots keep slapping us with. For example "General Relief" in California.

It is a State funded program that pays for your rent, your groceries, your medical needs and gives you Social Security. No wonder we are broke! I personally am aware of at least (no kidding) 10 people that are living free through scandalous trickery of documents.

Now for those that have REAL disabilities...I'm all for gov. assistance. But this under monitored system in California is a joke! And only one of the reasons for budget issues and our financial mess in just CA alone.

Link below:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Too bad we don't have a choice as to whether or not we contribute to the current taxation system. The money is gone before we even see it. I can't help but doubt that any such movement could happen in the US anyways, people are too complacently distracted by media (which in turn makes you even more passive) and the pursuit of monopoly money. As long as we see that tomorrow is livable we don't care about next year, or the next generation for that matter.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

For the 100000000000 time I will bring forth a link wich another user told me about :

www.john-f-kennedy.net...

" With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the gevernment the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued. The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it? Virtually all of the nearly $6 trillion in debt has been created since 1963, and if a U.S. president had utilized Executive Order 11110 the debt would be nowhere near the current level. "

THAT'S WHY THE USA IS IN THE DEEP S... THAT IT IS TODAY :
YOUR LEADERS DON'T GIVE A ... ABOUT THE AMERICAN CITIZEN!
They have "other" objectives!
American citizens are only something like "toillet-paper"...
wipe and throw away...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XxXAmmoXxX

I have to agree with you...I mean how do you stop it?

I agree with op too...Im sick of paying for everything. Like many I too take advantage of programs (like prek) however, I would rather see them all gone and the system reset than to continue to pay. That's one of the reasons Im leaning toward ron paul (if he runs). I think many of the programs that would be cut would return in smaller more controllable conditions..meaning a more grass roots/local level.

I want the govt out of my life and out of MY POCKET!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

REVOLT is one solution!
Something like :
"NO WE WONT ! "

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

this would be great in practise i dunno about theory. pity they take the money before its in our hands.

good to see people waking up on a large scale though. s&f

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Even if you don't pay your taxes they can still borrow the money from the federal reserve and debase the money supply even more. The debasing of the money supply is an indirect tax which is a tax you have no choice but to pay. You of course pay through higher prices in energy, food, and all things that need importing.

Meanwhile, the money supply is shrinking inside our borders so it is a double whammy... money is hard to get in the first place and also the money is worth less and less over time.

End the fed anyone?
edit on 23-2-2011 by Elzon because: changed exporting to importing

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Same as the above post :
stop paying ANY TAXES , revolt against the system and do THIS ON A MASSIVE SCALE! EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN!
They don't have that much prisons to put ALL of the american people!

They , the government , ARE DEFENSLESS TO A MASSIVE MOVE OF THE PEOPLE LIKE THIS!
They WILL do what the people will whant!

And it's not hard either!
Will and people organization is what is needed to spread out!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If you march in protest of something, make it count for what is most important. Demand that your governments surrender to Yahweh’s Lions of Zion (LOZ) and accept the incoming governmental rule of Christ Jesus. Any government that publicly acknowledges Christ as the Sovereign King over Yahweh’s creation will be spared from the coming wrath.

Although the compliance will end that governmental rule, it will represent a stepping stone for the other nations to follow suit, and could result in a more peaceful transition. It is because hearts are not directed to Yahweh that She must destroy those resisting, but that is not what She desires. She wants all to gain Salvation. It is possible to alter this world of peoples date with extermination if each person wakes up to what is just ahead if they do not.

As Yahweh once spared a city in ancient times from Her wrath because they relented and turned their hearts to Her, it can happen on a worldwide scale in these end times. If the people worldwide turn to Christ in TRUTH, you can alter the punishment phase to be meted out – only to the remaining few human resisters and Satan’s spiritual allies.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

All you have to do is go into your place of employment and fill out a new tax statement claiming "EXEMPT" and no more taxes will be taken out of your pay check.

A very, very LARGE group of people have to do it so it would be too many to come down on.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
With the best will in the world I dont think my American brothers and sisters have got the bottle to stop paying. This would mean individual and group sacrifice and that is not in your mentality.

It is quite ironic that the country who has guns in the hands of its population are the population that would be the last to stand on mass. Please, please dont take that detrimentally but its a fact. If it wasnt you would have been on the streets years ago.

Respects

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just a thought, we do have some abilities as I see it, but I am not a tax expert so correct me if I am wrong. Couldn't citizens alter their tax withholding form at their place of employment to take out very little taxes and then deal with it the next year during filing time.

Another thing, on a local level, the people can start bargaining and trading for things and would restrict the flow of currency. Personally, I would not mind trading ammunition for food, as an example.

Another option is to just quit spending money except for the necessities. I know this would not happen, at least until the next iphone came out, then we would be right back to our old ways. How soon we forget.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

I would be the first to revolt. Unfortunately behind me maybe would be maybe 10 or 12 other kids too busy texting to realize we're about to get shot...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Americans are toilet paper? TP is a one-use consumable product. Americans last for many years, tasking as wage slaves for corporations to thrive by. 1st we have to buy food, shelter, all the necessaries. Most people are not self-sufficient homesteaders, corporations make most things (taxes on everything); 2nd every payday good $$$ is stolen from everyones paycheck = Uncle Sam's crooked friends corporations continue to profit via the industrial/military killing machine as they plunder the world.

Many Americans are so disillusioned that they serve as gun-carrying tools for Uncle Sam. Taxes are taken from us so we can have mentally impaired muscle thugs with badges fine, arrest, batter, tazer and shoot our citizens.

So, Americans are much more than TP. We are slaves in a no-whip world where we lock our own cage door each night. Until we die, then either Uncle Sam takes everything or levies big taxes on whoever receives what was left behind.

link   
reply to post by mwood

Doesn't that require documentation of being part of some sort of tax exempt organization. My father has 10 kids and in order for his employer to process all of those with holdings his payroll dept requested proof that he actually had all of those dependents. But if I can just stroll into HR and tell them to cut the umbilical cord....I'm there!

link   

Oh..no I'm well aware of the how we got into this mess...I've been educating about 50 people via emails about the Federal Reserve, IMF, FBI and the IRS. None of them are governement entities of US! In addition to that there have been several people in Utah winning law suits left and right declaring that they don't have to pay taxes because the IRS is a registered business under the Tobbaco and Arms division and registerd off SHORE!!

It is the biggest rip-off scam in the history of America!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Resistance to tyranny through mass civil disobedience

It is possible to resist, and the key word is, non-cooperation.
Keep in mind, there are not enough resources to punish every one.
It worked before in our history and it can work again.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Propaganda and control through a sense of abundance and lies about government give aways keeps the American people well under government control.

If It's something that will make any government shake and get scare is the scare of food shortage, because that is all a nation of oppressed people needs to wake up and take the streets, after all in a nation of abundance like US is we never bite the hand that feed us.

That is why all we do this days in the US is bend over and take some more as our government tells us that is all good for us and then go and have another soda with that super size meal with your government hand out to keep you quiet.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

I am all for civil disobedience, but how do you get people to disregard their fear and make that first step. This country is heading in that direction but is not quite there yet. We are not suffering enough, so therefore it must get worse to get the mass cooperation needed. When we wake up one morning and our cell phones and internet is not working would be one thing that would tip the scales. Once people actually have to start doing without things whether it is a convenience item or a necessity, but more likely a convenience item, then that would tip the scale as well. Until things quit functioning or not able to get things will be when the rest of the people will wake up.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
While we complain and focus on the illusory spending habits of our fictional government, It would seem that our digital purchasing power, is being retracted behind the curtains. The money we have is just printed and circulated in exchange for our slave labor. If we want to truly stop paying, then we have to stop allowing them to manipulate and exploit us! We each have to gather the necesary strength to do this, it's crucial to our future survival as a species.

What we choose to do with our fictional fiat currency AFTER we've already slaved for it, is up to our illusions or beliefs. The corrupt ones have already strained out the worth of the cash we have in your account. Whatever scraps they leave behind is not enough to live a life of freedom (using worldly systems of course). That's why every civilian on this planet is getting TRULY pissed off! Some, In a last ditch effort of desperation, are turning towards the dark side. We need to pray for these people because they have lost their capacity to love and they have lost their way.

Spiritual justice is coming to all opportunists who have exploited humankind. Pray for them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join