It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "I won't pay movement" Spreads Across Greece??? How About America, are we going to continue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XxXAmmoXxX

No you just have to go into the office and request to fill out a new "W-4" and at the bottom it has a box for exempt, you check that and sign it.

But the IRS will tell you that you owe taxes at the end of the year. Unless everyone does it you will be singled out and they will get their money somehow.

If say 75 million people did it they couldn't do much I figure.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
In America, we already have an "I won't pay" movement.
It's called credit cards.

(rimshot)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
America will get on board when my Brothers and Sisters here drop the coldness of division in their hearts, stop fighting the people of the world, and unite. America has the most wealth, the most power, and therefore the most to let go of.

I challenge my Brothers and Sisters in America to open their hearts and find the commonality they have lost with the world.

Final Warning

Freedom is on the march!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I was wondering when some of the European countries where going to escalate protests again. It seems Greece is one of the first, but surely, as other countries come under the 'austerity' hammer, we will see protests there as well. What is the alternative? These countries (PIIGS) cannot afford the status quo so measures to reduce deficits and balance the books are the only way, which means further social unrest, or their economies go down the poo poo can.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If we made ats the new facebook that would wake people up

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join