It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB already took care of Loughner and replaced him with a duplicate.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAbsurdum
reply to post by mbaker90

And his eyes are blue in one pic and brown in the other....

Come on this is strange.

edit on 23-2-2011 by AdAbsurdum because: (no reason given)

You either need glasses, better contacts or you need to clean your own glasses. His eyes are brown in every single picture. Look again.

The only strange thing I see is the court picture where he has hair. His hair would not grow that fast.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

i am a girl, not easily offended, but the only thing i saw on that forum lol about jared is that he likes black women
drives a nova and applied at victoria secret lol doesent seem like the guy who would murder kids and stuff lol

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

I know and this is why i get angry at people who believe 100 % he did it .
As far as i'm concerned only the witnesses really know.

Have you seen his prima college video where you hear his voice ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

yeah i heard that one, what did you think of it ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
First, the authorities don't keep taking mugshots of you. You get a set when you are booked. You also get fingerprinted, height, and weighed. The second released photo is the original. It has to be. Wounds don't go in reverse and get worse. It is obvious that they made him look crazier because let's face it, he is rather nondescript and "boring." MSM need terror and sensationalized image. Come on, if Freddy looked normal there wouldn't be umpteen Nightmares.... imagine standing around the water cooler..."oh Jake did you see that JL guy? Looks normal." "Nah, I will get around to it after work." Verses "oh Jake....WHAT A FREAK THAT JL GUY LOOKS LIKE." "REALLY!!?? I GOTTA GO LOOK NOW!!! OMG!!!" Can you phathom it?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I still can't see the two individuals as the same. The ears seem to be different to me, like the recent photo is rounder ears, and the older photo is more jagged and it's not just a shadow. Some freckles line up, but some don't, and some are on one photo that should be darker on the other but it's not. The nose looks similar on closer inspection, but only because the light makes it hard to tell. The older mug shot his face looks puffier, maybe it was photoshopped or he was on drugs. The scar seems the most convincing, except it is more healed in one, the original, which was supposed to be before the one where it seems worse, so if this recent photo is older than the original, his scar is worse rather than healed. It's a tough call.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Firstly, I believe there is ample evidence to suggest that the arizona shootings is a psychological operation which was orchastrated for the purposes of removing further constitutional entitlements from the American people.

Visit Here

Secondly, I wrote a thread Here
indicating the numerous similarities between the first mugshot released of Jared Loughner and 9/11 victim Andrew Brunn's memorial photographs.

I question the very existence of Loughner (at least as seen here), his victims and indeed the vast majority of 9/11 victims. It has been theorised that these victims are computer generated entities with no worldly existence, brought to life via a software matrix, for the purposes of hoodwinking the general public into accepting changes in law, in line with the nefarious agendas of those in power behind the scenes, with Loughner taking on the appearance and character of the archetypal villain.

Why was the first mugshot taken released second and the second mugshot taken released first? To me they are both generated images, the later release being a little more sophisticated in its fakery, with ample time being available to upgrade the quality of the image, to better sell the hoax to the public.

Yet, there are still anomalies between the two images, as pointed out earlier. The biggest issues being, the apparent degree of weight loss in the reported short period of time between the two different photographs, the mis-match between rights ears as seen in both shots, and the strange and un-natural look to the shadow as seen in the profile photograph. To all intents, they are not photographs of the same individual.

This case is very strange, if real, but i don't believe anything should be taken on trust, at face value or for granted.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

i am with you on this. not only this but go look at all the celebs that supposedly died then we find out theyre not. i think there are lots of clones amongst us. from politicians to entertainment celebs. this all goes back to alien technology we may have recieved.. S & Fs.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja

yeah i heard that one, what did you think of it ?

I think he sounds strange but not stupid . Just a bit eccentric . I certainly dont believe you could predict he would turn out to be a killer .
When i saw that video , i felt a bit sorry for him because IF he did this, something snapped inside him between 2008- 2011 .
But you know my opinion by now, I dont think he did it .

What about you ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Hi there , enjoyed reading your post .
You have gone deep like me , I question whether Giffords got shot . It's possible the Judge was killed but maybe not where they are saying .

Do you concur that the witnesses are possibly actors ?
I believe all the internet activity is a fake plant .
I'm concerned that this trial could be a sign of things to come , Where groups could be sentenced en masse without evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt . Do you think they will release any surveillance footage prior to the shooting ?

Do you believe theres a possibility Jared was framed or maybe mk ultra ?
edit on 23-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

[more

based on everything so far i do not think he did it no, i think his web postings were set up from the start
and they used his history with the victim . i find it strange no video was on the news or youtube, everytime
something crazy like this goes down someone be it the media or just the public gets some footage of it
and then we hear about the fireman who refused to take the call , like he knew what was going on and wanted no part of it, we will never see a live video or a recorded video of loughner or any footage from this crime and that
i am certain of

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Seriously...the 'two' bald guys are identical!!! Take this info from a professional artist!
Have you run outta conspiracy theories or something!??

I could understand it if the drawing was of a bald guy and the photo was a guy with hair, then yeah - not possible!

Can't you, like, close one eye and look? How are you seeing this as two different people??

Have you tried taking two photos of yourself in different light yet, like someone suggested earlier on another thread?

Seriously mate...this is a big (weird) waste of your time with the "They are different people" 'thing'...!?

Are you saying you can't see any resemblence?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

YES - i said this to my girl , lots of people have camera phones, I find it hard to believe no footage leaked anywhere .
Did the feds cordon of the area and confiscate cameras and wipe off footage ?
Or was there no event ? Only released evidence will verify wtf happened .
Right now it looks like a set up .

This case is hard work lol .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
it must be clone because the nose and the rest are identical it will happen to us all eventually we will all be replaced with identical clones

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I was intrigued by the artist depiction, but according to OP that person was just a stand-in for Loughner.

The 2 photos of Loughner both depict the same person.

Here is a good post by BrokenCircles that compares features side by side: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I'm glad you also dig deep on this one. I think it is important for us to get to the bottom of this because if it is used to take away our rights we deserve to know the truth.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Filo . Do you think he was framed ? mk ultra ?
Do you think Giffords would have survived a point blank shot like that ?
I'm thinking the whole thing is a travesty .
The conflicting info pisses me off - Theres like 3 possible reasons he got refused into the army.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

A couple other things. The nose on the new guy is crooked.

More telling is although, the hair is a bit longer, (it had time to grow out) the wound on the left side of his head above the temple is larger and fresher on the new guy. It is also more definedin the later picture. Yet the much better (more pixels?) original shows a scabbed over wound you can barely see.

Definately WEIRD!

The nose on both pictures is crooked in the same way.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by pshea38

Hi there , enjoyed reading your post .
You have gone deep like me , I question whether Giffords got shot . It's possible the Judge was killed but maybe not where they are saying .

Do you concur that the witnesses are possibly actors ?
I believe all the internet activity is a fake plant .
I'm concerned that this trial could be a sign of things to come , Where groups could be sentenced en masse without evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt . Do you think they will release any surveillance footage prior to the shooting ?

Do you believe theres a possibility Jared was framed or maybe mk ultra ?
edit on 23-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

Greetings DZ. I think it is a case of do we really know anything for sure anymore. Check out the first link I posted and let me know what you think. There is a lot of obvious fakery going on in the available photographs of the arizona shootings and the whole thing stinks to high heaven. I believe (which most people will find offensive) that we are in the middle of the age of fakery, whereby events are faked to push agendas and delivered to the public as fact by a complicit main stream media. 9/11, 7/7, madrid bombings, mumbai shootings, moscow bombings and more are all faked events, with mostly ficticious victims and a minimum number of actors included where necessary, to play the role of general public convincers.

I would be very surprised if any recording of the 'incident' is made public as I believe it was a non-incident in the first place. Just like there are plants pushing the official 9/11 story everywhere on the net, the same would apply to all these other fictions, to keep the tales of horror alive and remind people of the necessity of being in a constant state of terrification(?).

It has got to the stage where I question even giffords and the other victims realities. As you have said we have not seen any pictures of her recovering, only ambiguous footage. After being shot in the head she sure is making remarkable progress. Her doctor also did not come across as being quite genuine. I haven't found any video footage of her speaking, only photographs, which is strange and my bet is we won't see any in the future. I predict that after her recovery she will announce her retirement from politics and we will never hear from her again.

Again, I need yet to be convinced that Loughner is actually a real person. Alot can be done with computers these days and how hard is it to get some people to say they knew him. Did u see his weird video where he burned the flag. To me that is a complete set-up and it is no surprise we don't see his face.

As stated, this is a sign of these twisted times, where events are faked to push vested agendas, with fake trials and disingenuous complicit reporting. The up-side being no-one is actually harmed. The downside being the loss of more and more personnel freedoms at the hands of these neurotic and sinister schemers. With computer processing power increasing exponentially, it will become more and more difficult to tell the real from the fantasy.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'd like to know what you're smoking.

They're the exact same person, at least in the mugshots.

I'm not sure about the court sketch though. Hmm.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join