It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB already took care of Loughner and replaced him with a duplicate.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I still think you're off of your rocker. Right in league with Jared himself.

Granted, there's still a lot that we don't know about this case. It's still a poor excuse to claim that the people in the mug shots are different, etc.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by pshea38

I still think you're off of your rocker. Right in league with Jared himself.

Granted, there's still a lot that we don't know about this case. It's still a poor excuse to claim that the people in the mug shots are different, etc.

Fair enough. I see you are on first name terms with Loughner. The photos were reportedly taken three days apart. How do you explain such drastic weightloss(gain)? I am of the opinion that these are both computer generated images and I question the very existence of Loughner. I believe the photo taken first but released second is just a more sophisticated and believable rendering of the original demonic mugshot, meant to assuage the general public. Both photographs are the result of software facial generating programmes. Take it as you will Sword.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
In mexico there was a candidate for president who got shot in the head Luis Donaldo Colossio,the witnesses stop the gunnman and took his weapon.Later the news presented a totally different guy!! because the people who was there didnt recognize him as theperson they cougth!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I just had a thought I expect to see.

If he is guilty of these crimes, would the police not of been so gentle with him? So the 2nd photo he may have just been tossed into a cell and knocked his head again.

*EDIT*

I meant expected to see.
edit on 23-2-2011 by MoosKept240 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Loughner himself was suspicious that someone was trying to steal his identity:

online.wsj.com...
The only time the police visited because of the suspect was around 2006 or 2007, when the suspect called the authorities to report a case of identity theft. "Someone had used his name on MySpace or Facebook," Capt. Nanos said.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by filosophia

I'd like to know what you're smoking.

They're the exact same person, at least in the mugshots.

I'm not sure about the court sketch though. Hmm.

The court sketch could have been done by a crap artist.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
And the motivation for replacing Jared Loughner with a look-alike would be...?

This isn't a well-thought conspiracy, and the photos are clearly of the same person. Lighting, camera, film/digital can all produce dramatically different looking pictures, but all the tell-tale indicators from the first photo are present in the second.

The second mug shots were probably taken shortly after he was admitted to the jail, they do take a LOT of them, especially if he had to be moved. The artist court room rendering was more recent, he's had a month now to grow hair. I doubt they're letting him shave his head every day in jail.

Jeebus, it's not like "TPTB" have a clone tank of Loughner doppleganger's at their beck and call...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i studied photography for a year and there are all sorts of aspects to take into account like time between photos facial positioning stature and the biggest factors are lighting and angle. it looks like the person who took the 1st photo was a little bit shorter than the person who took the new 1. if you dont believe me look at some photos of yourself yeah you will see you but you will also see that you look different in each one.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I'm not even going into the discussion on Jared Loughner's true identity, or if the mugshots are real and of JL, etc. I have my opinions on those, but let's not go there.

We have 3 photos in this discussion. The popular mugshot we've all seen before, the supposed "new" mug, and the artist's rendition of JL in the courtroom.

First, the 2 mugs are the same person or same "rendering" if you want to go there. Striking similarities, but they do indeed differ in some slightly questionable ways. However, the similarities outweigh the anomalies in this case. This has been combed over in the past few pages.

Second, the artist's drawing. If it is indeed true that the 2 mugs were taken at about the same time, ~3 days after the incident, then we can safely assume both mugs would show JL as bald. This means he stood before a judge after a couple weeks and grew some hair, got prescribed glasses while in custody, etc.

The artist isn't go to just "draw hair" because he or she "sucks". In all reality, the most important aspects to draw are hair (color) and other instantly recognizable features. They wouldn't accidentally do it. It's hard work, drawing everyone in a session. You'll often see people missing faces, etc, but an in-general representation of the shapes of their head, hair, body-size, et al, will be completed. They only have so long, hair is probably the easiest to complete.
edit on 24-2-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
yeah and when fireman refuse to go on the call that is a red flag

You've mentioned this a few times now and no one else has commented on it. I haven't heard this about the fireman who refused to go on the call. Can you elaborate or provide a link? Or both? Sounds interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Why has he no facial hair? Because he doesn't want to leave any DNA at the scene or he just likes to be over clean-shaved...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
this theory makes no sense.... If they already took care of him, there would be no reason to replace him with a fake... They would just cover it up... Say he disappeared. Escaped never to be found or something....

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You could say that the photos are of the same person, but only if they are years apart. The original mugshot shows a fatter face than the recent one, so I like what someone else said, they may be the same person, but if so the pictures are questionable and possibly one of them is photoshopped. Some have speculated that the first photoshop looks more "evil". Well if that's the case there's still some explaining to do.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Second, the artist's drawing. If it is indeed true that the 2 mugs were taken at about the same time, ~3 days after the incident, then we can safely assume both mugs would show JL as bald. This means he stood before a judge after a couple weeks and grew some hair, got prescribed glasses while in custody, etc.

However, this court drawing contradicts that

Same bald head, no glasses.

And then there is this court drawing

Maybe it's just the artist's take but it seems like this court drawing was made to look more like Loughner since the one with longer hair didn't look like him.

edit on 24-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You are trying to find a conspiracy that isn't there.

Why would they waste time replacing him when they could give him the Oswald treatment, Jack Ruby style?
edit on 24-2-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by joelatour
i studied photography for a year and there are all sorts of aspects to take into account like time between photos facial positioning stature and the biggest factors are lighting and angle. it looks like the person who took the 1st photo was a little bit shorter than the person who took the new 1. if you dont believe me look at some photos of yourself yeah you will see you but you will also see that you look different in each one.

Dont even bother, lol a couple of people who are in the photo industry (including myself) have tried to explain to these people that they are the same person, yet speculation continues as if "omg if its the same person, he did it". What point does it matter? All it means is that they did indeed arrest him and did indeed take a second photo (with different clothes, lighting and a slightly less menacing look on his face.

Its just stupid this thread is still open when people come in here and ask for peoples opinions, and people who have A LOT of experience in photography and digital art tell them that they are the same person, they disregard their opinion and go back to the idea that is based on nothing when it comes to the industry.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

If you zoom into the 1st mugshot . Do you thinks its 100% umtampered with ?

The 2nd I think is untouched and was the original . You ?
Why do you think they released the 2nd mugshot ? What has it achieved , who has it benefited ?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I disagree.

After some colour correction, curve edtiting etc...in order to unify the photos you can clearly see that they are the same person.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85452cbe750a.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Nope. He's the real deal. Artists sometimes lie about what someone looks like also.

Also, the freckles and what not might be blood and dirt. You just don't know/.

This is not sufficient evidence to your claim.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join