It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB already took care of Loughner and replaced him with a duplicate.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

The U.S. Marshals Service took the photographs when Loughner first appeared before a federal magistrate in Phoenix, three days after the shooting

The recent photo was still taken 3 days after the shooting, so the photo is not as recent as its release to the public.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
edition.cnn.com...

The U.S. Marshals Service took the photographs when Loughner first appeared before a federal magistrate in Phoenix, three days after the shooting

The recent photo was still taken 3 days after the shooting, so the photo is not as recent as its release to the public.

Ok then, thanks for the clarification. However, im pretty sure from my experience with professional portrait photography that its the same person. Keep in mind that has no effect on my opinion of the situation, jut the two photos.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Mugshots are for identification and record keeping, not evidence.

That said, I'd suggest tossing "Loughner" and "photoshopped" into google and see what pops up. There's a good number of people out there that have been debating the original photo, since its release, due to the fact that it shows telltale signs of photo manipulation (likely to make him appear more menacing, and sway/pollute public opinion before jury selection could begin). The two shots are the same guy, it's just that the original shows what many feel are clear signs of photo manipulation.
edit on 2/23/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

thanks for the tip, I did see this video but many would say it is just poor pixel software that shows certain anomalies on the original mug shot. Here is the video but not sure if I totally believe it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Even Loughner thought someone was trying to steal his identity

www.kgun9.com...

ABout a year later, on Oct. 2, 2008, Loughner told sheriff's deputies someone stole his identity and posted a picture of him when he was 16 on a MySpace page.

Since Loughner had multiple social network accounts this could be one of the reasons they would want to create a myspace account of his. I believe his supposed myspace account does not have a photo on it, maybe because it was found out.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by redmage

thanks for the tip, I did see this video but many would say it is just poor pixel software that shows certain anomalies on the original mug shot. Here is the video but not sure if I totally believe it.

You would do good not to believe the video, The author at least to my experience of photoshop does not know what hes talking about. Neck too wide for head? Hes clearly scrunching up his neck and the skin of his neck and chin are widening out.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Do not believe everything they tell you guys !

All you need to do is research this case for a few hours you'll see as many discrepancies as 911 .

You dont have to believe me or the op but WE have nothing to lose if we are wrong BUT if we are right and jared has been framed then it means we are doomed , honestly .

INNOCENT til proven guilty people , we have NOTHING that proves the OS is correct.

Who benefits ? Jared? He'll be dead soon probably , he doesnt even want to SPEAK right now , Which is in stark contrast to what his "internet postings " suggest.
He made a video about his genocide school ffs .

Investigate guys !

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Do not believe everything they tell you guys !

All you need to do is research this case for a few hours you'll see as many discrepancies as 911 .

You dont have to believe me or the op but WE have nothing to lose if we are wrong BUT if we are right and jared has been framed then it means we are doomed , honestly .

INNOCENT til proven guilty people , we have NOTHING that proves the OS is correct.

Who benefits ? Jared? He'll be dead soon probably , he doesnt even want to SPEAK right now , Which is in stark contrast to what his "internet postings " suggest.
He made a video about his genocide school ffs .

Investigate guys !

The OP is not talking about innocence, hes talking about the possibility of the pictures being two different people. If innocence were to be talked about id have much less to contribute, due to lack of belief either way.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Right on. If they can get the public to assume that all conspiracy theorists or people who have anger at the government are automatically insane and guilty as per Jared Loughner then that is really just another hole in the once proud wall of civil rights.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

and if they are different people, then Loughner could be innocent to begin with. More than likely he is a patsy, whether he is in on the conspiracy or not, no one can honestly say they have absolute proof he is guilty, least of all people who gobble up the mainstream and are calling for his quick execution.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The OP has the right to think as he likes UNTIL these people release evidence that suggests otherwise .

My spidey sense is telling me that the 1st mugshot is a fake photoshopped version of the 2nd one .
But i'm not ruling out that they Could be different people .

Will ever see proof that Lougnher is actually the person they have in custody ?

Will we ever see proof that he was at the shooting ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The OP has the right to think as he likes UNTIL these people release evidence that suggests otherwise .

My spidey sense is telling me that the 1st mugshot is a fake photoshopped version of the 2nd one .
But i'm not ruling out that they Could be different people .

Will ever see proof that Lougnher is actually the person they have in custody ?

Will we ever see proof that he was at the shooting ?

Unfortunately those question could never be answered.

Your spider sense may be telling you something but my expertise in the field is telling me something much different. You guys act as if the images are the same person it condemns him. It simply means that they got what they wanted and that is someone to blame their actions on (if he is truly innocent)

Edit in: Yes, i may disagree with what the says, but ill be damned if someone tries to tell him he CANT say that. This is a discussion, not a i posted this so im right no matter what.
edit on 23-2-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

"but my expertise in the field is telling me something much different."

To clarify you think the photos are of the same person and neither has been tampered with ?

Why in your opinion did they release the 2nd mugshot .?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mizbeach40

the Origional pic is from the day of the shootings.

The camera angle is a bit different and closer than the latter. It is the same freak, just the newer pic, he isn't as smug.

Why would they "switch" him out anyway? To be a global threat? This crack pot is an absolute loon, and would not be controllable to have on a killer's payroll!

Find something better to create a conspiracy about. PLEASE!

How much do they pay disinfo agents these days? Do they outsource your jobs too?

What a conspiracy apologist...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

"but my expertise in the field is telling me something much different."

To clarify you think the photos are of the same person and neither has been tampered with ?

Why in your opinion did they release the 2nd mugshot .?

I do think they are the same person, and i think the reason is official purposes.

In the first he is wearing a white t shirt as evidenced here

This was taken upon entry into jail.

The second was taken with inmate clothes, this is for record.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The first and last look the same and most frightening and might have
been the first to be published.

Sure long hair and glasses might be his normal look.
So release the crazy smile one for sure.

There was a video on youtube with that photo with green cats eyes going back and forth.
Illuminati agents took a day off from hoaxing UFOs and Aliens to putting up resounding
evidence of an independent killer. Some one no one would associate with but Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Not a copy its him he is less stressed in second pic. First pic his energy is up from his negative interactions hes hyped up.

I noticed that also. I was going to attribute it to meds; he does look a little bit stoned in the new photo.

I remember reading that he was on a med regimen but was off them when he went postal.
edit on 23-2-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Then there's the nice lady who was shot in the head by him. In all videos and pictures of her on the news, none show her face. It's like she's Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget, all we see are arms and hands.

Are you asking to see shots of her head wound, or her face while laying in a pool of blood?

Nah..... you can't be.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

it's not necessarily true that the second photo is taken months later, if you can show me documented evidence of this I would appreciate it.

The new set of photos are apparently 3 days younger than the original photo.

Loughner, who was taken into custody immediately after the shooting rampage that injured Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, grinned maniacally for his initial mug shot, taken by the Pima County Sheriff's Office.

In two new mug shots released Tuesday, Loughner is again seen smiling, showing no signs of remorse for the attack.

The photos were taken in Phoenix three days after the shooting by the U.S. Marshals Service, CNN reported.

Pix

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

that would actually make sense since his scars seemed to heal a bit from the original mug shot, however the recent mug shot seems to show him having longer hair than the older mugshot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join