It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS at The 2011 National UFO Congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks for the link, just downloaded and will listen to it later.....as far as disclosure there never will be disclosure unless govenments are absolutely forced to, I for one am not holding my breath. Look at all work Dr. Greer did on the Disclosure Project at the Washington Press Club which was aired live on CSPAN and it was totally ignored.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A question for rainbow eagle ,will the star people return one day?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow, outstanding opportunity! Wish I was there!
Hmmm, a question huh? So many good ones have been provided already so mine would be:
How do you see our relationship with ufos/et's panning out in the future? Will there be some type of public cooperation, or will any relations be kept out of the public arena?
Oh yea, and clarification for, "more friend or foe?"

Peace,
spec
edit on 22-2-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wow the people on this list is amazing. Talk about courage. They don’t give up and say ef it I’m not talking about this anymore. These people are such an inspiration.

Thank you ATS for attending such a function and I’m looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say.
This list covers every subject from crop circles, government cover ups, alien technology, personal sightings, abductions and more, nice line up.

Stan Romanek, I’m curious to see how he doing.

Though for the life of me I can’t think of any questions.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions...

Nancy Talbott: Why do you not use the services of an expert on cereal crops when carrying out your studies of crop circles?

Stan Romanek; Where's the bloody video??

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Assuming they have information from secret sources, I would be curious to hear their thoughts on 2012, and whether they believe there will be a significant, world altering event during that time.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Yes I would like to have the speakers opinion on why our government spends so much time
and effort debunking something that alledgely doesn't exist?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh yea, will this be televised or available over the air waves for listening? Perhaps the conference will be put up here? Just curious, thanks

spec

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I want to thank you first for this opportunity.

Instead of asking one of the persons of that list in particular, I would like to make a general question in order to compare their opinions.

My question : In your opinion, What do the extraterrestrials think are our best and worst attributes?
edit on 22-2-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wish I had known about this in advance, live in Phoenix, would have been interesting to attend. Look forward to seeing the news on the event.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have a question for the meeting...

Why still all the secrecy around UFO's and extraterrestials while most people allready know there is or must be much more out there in space?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Should not the UFO conference be renamed the NFO (Nasa Filmed Objects) conference?

Further should not the UFO community focus primarily on a NFO campaign so as to achieve the objective of full disclosure regarding technologies kept from the public.

Please refer to following thread which makes a start on this effort:

Nasa Filmed Objects

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Yes but the problem with the Disclosure project was it was a one off announcement. Do you think change would have happened in Egypt if there was only a announcement? Mubrarak was able to ignore the situation, but eventually due to the volume of SUSTATINED protests, he had to take it seriously.

You need a sustained campaign. Hence the need to have protests for instance held on every new moon (which represents transparency when the skies are most clear). Consider this. If the aim of the conference was to double the number of protesters every new moon, it would quickly gain a following and could not be ignored.

Further the term UFO makes people look like crack pots. Nasa Filmed Objects is important on two fronts:
1. The government owns NASA and must explain their own footage.
2. Nasa is a credible source of footage.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

For Linda Moulton Howe...

Do you have any inside information from sources in the government that explains cattle mutilations and if the human mutilation in Brazil is connected?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Looking forward to your take on the event SO!

I have one question for Michael Schratt.

Do you have a file on Alien life that paralells your file on UFO's?

Some of the same speakers were panel members of the fifth annual Global Competitiveness Forum, or GCF.

Speaking at the Forum, Nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman gave us this:

"Even if UFOs and aliens weren't real, just thinking about it is a big thing, enlarging the scope of our thinking to include a larger part of the galactic neighborhood instead of the planet,"

After 52 years of study and investigation, I have concluded that the evidence is overwhelming that Earth is being visited by intelligently controlled extraterrestrial spacecraft

www.aolnews.com...
World Business Leaders Told Flying Saucers Are Real & Extraterrestrials Exist

edit on 22-2-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Remember that video of the guy who claimed he was abducted , and then woke up on the table and did some "karate" moves on the aliens, took them out, then wandered around the UFO till he came upon a room with all these human fake-looking skeletons? And then the next room had like an alien being put inside one of these costumes in some horrific painful looking way?

Yeah, I remember that one.

And I implore you to find me another high quality, unforgettable story like that one.

I loved that guy. He was awesome.

I totally remember that dude. Awesome post, made me really chuckle remembering that guy!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anybody else question that most of the people that will be at these conferences has had something to do with military and/or government?

Would we believe anyone else without such credentials?

What if they to were brainwashed material to someday give us? Perhaps they know but I am gonna go with the probably wouldn't know.

What better place/institution to brainwash someone then the military and or government establishments who have taken the torch on perfecting these types of strategies.

Look I am not saying that this is so.......but I do think we should always keep an open mind on things and acknowledge the possiblity of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wish I would have known about this prior. I live maybe 10 minutes from Fountain Hills here in North Phoenix. Sad I won't be able to make it. Would have gladly paid a pretty penny to see that lineup.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Im sure there will be many really good questions asked, however, my question would be:

Do you agree to be Questioned WITH a Lie Detector?

And/or do you agree to be under oath/swear on the bible to tell the truth, the WHOLE truth AND, NOTHING BUT the truth>?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Perhaps this question would be considered a bit simplistic,but I asked it in a UFO thread and wasn't satisfied with the responses.Wouldn't the aliens,if that's what they are,want to conceil their presence here to avoid conflict with us? If so why would their craft appear during the day and if appearing at night why would they have lights like our aircraft?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join