It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS at The 2011 National UFO Congress

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

How do we stop the alien/human hybridization program?

Actually, how do we stop anything, such as governments working with malevolent aliens or the destruction of the human race in general?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

I guess my question would be to all of the invited speakers.

I would like to know if the speakers that are attending will be paid for their appearances. Or are they there to educate and reveal the truths that they know because it is such an important issue that needs to be clarified once and for all?

Oh yes they get paid, the UFO Phenomenon has become more big business and then good information. I attended a few of these conferences in the nineties and all I got out of it was a smaller bank account.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This may sound silly, but I do think I speak for some other members as well on this one: are there any clues for a connection between aliens/nephilim/UFOs and biblical demons/fallen angels and the end of times? What is your vision on it? I'm a Christian, but I do take the whole phenonenan seriously.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thanks for the link ,so much information.With all of these prominent people speaking about ufo's and the realities of them,how can anybody not b-e-l-i-e-v-e??I mean come on what more do some people need to convince them?You know I was brought up old school,and don't confuse this with being naive that you took a mans word for gospel I'm not talking about just anybody these people have the credentials behind them and to me,I believe them.I refuse to wait for government officials to speak on this for god sake these are the ones lying to us in the first place,why would anyone believe them?Why wait for government disclosure??...........wish I could attend the conference.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been asked before but I haven't read every single post thus far. But, a question to all attending: Do you think disclosure will happen in our lifetime? If not, why?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
This may sound silly, but I do think I speak for some other members as well on this one: are there any clues for a connection between aliens/nephilim/UFOs and biblical demons/fallen angels and the end of times? What is your vision on it? I'm a Christian, but I do take the whole phenonenan seriously.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Man, you took my question! I am too, a Christian. God created everything. It's seriously egotistical to think that we're at the top of the food chain.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If you have seen in your lifetime something very good and beatifull.
wasn’t it your God, what do you want see more, wonders, wonders
are in us, because we are Him.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
my questions:

with over 40 years of unknown scientific progress by mainly the private sector?

what percent of ufos do you think are our own?
as we "all" believe in a possible ufo inavsion...are we being groomed into thinking a ufo invasion (from another galaxy) actually possible?

can a ufo invasion be faked by earthlings for global elitism based on them having divine right to rule. ie being related to the invaders?

thank you very much ats

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Remember that video of the guy who claimed he was abducted , and then woke up on the table and did some "karate" moves on the aliens, took them out, then wandered around the UFO till he came upon a room with all these human fake-looking skeletons?....

How could I forget?! The guy's a legend in my book.

It'll take a lot to top that dude.

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
First, thx for the opportunity for questions.

My question is, altough it is a bit a retorical, when these UFO will become actually IFO (identified flying objects)?

Thanks again, and wish you to be a proud ambassadors of ATS community.

FLAG

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
For Carol Rosin:

1) You say knew Dr. Wernher Von Braun (Former Nazi) and he told you that we would be attacked by Aliens which would be staged by our own Government. Did you know the Nazi's used to trained children at an early age to believe in the Nazi regime and that they did it using educators? Perhaps ones like yourself.

2) Has it ever occured to you that the information YOU were given to someday bring us this disclosure could perhaps be playing a big part in what they want people to believe?

3) If you believe what Dr. Von Braun (Former Nazi) told you so vividly then can you tell me why you think after all the years he served in the Military with the United States as well as the Nazi Regime so loyally and faithfully why he chose YOU?

(Personal Note: I have done a lot of research on Hitler alone and I can tell you almost all of it goes back to him, meaning he had already looked into it first. People believe its about money, power, and greed, granted they got that to. However I think a closer look at Hitlers most sought after treasures and the kind of "fairytales" he believed in deserve a closer look. Just one example would be the Mysterious Mt. Untersberg. Which is why I ask the next two questions.)

4) Did Dr. Von Braun ever tell you any stories that seemed unbelievable?

5) Did Dr. Von Braun ever talk about Hitler and stories that he may have told that ever seemed unbelievable?

6) Did he ever mention a safe place for you and your family could be in when all these unimaginable events take place?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My question to Stanford Friedman is why he is still promoting the MJ12 papers as real when they have totally debunked.

I heard an interview that George Knapp did with Col. John B. Alexander on Sunday night and Col. Alexander mentioned again the MJ12 pagers are not real and he cannot figure out why Friedman says they are.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have a question for the panel: What are they waiting for? Why haven't they revealed themselves yet?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

You're supposing that Braun said what Rosin says he said. Her claims are impossible to substantiate. As it stands, she's the only source.

reply to post by Aquarius1

Hiya Aquarius. I listened to the show too and enjoyed it. At the same time, Paul Kimball's Other Side of Truth was interviewing James Carrion. I think you'll like it, but as Carrion says, you'll need a 'high tolerance for ambiguity.'

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think the topic of Hollywood demonizing E.T's should be addressed. I would love to know what Jim Marrs has to say about the acceleration of blockbuster films attempting to make E.T's appear in a negative light. This super-bowl was very odd to me, considering the Alien-hate-propaganda movie trailers, one after the other throughout the game. More and more are finding this to be a legitimate conspiracy - as even MSM (good old Larry King included) has been advocating the possible involvement of intelligent off-world beings.

Would also like to see more confirmation on black aircraft technology regarding the infamous triangular crafts as well as other "impressive" as well as very secret vehicles the public has not been privy to have knowledge of.

The sooner the public is made more aware of what these aircrafts are capable of, the better we will be at discerning E.T from Uncle Sam.

Last but not least, general questions about secret space operations should be a must also. Anything that can be brought to light would be helpful towards understanding what technology "we"/"they" really possess.

Thank you, and good show - wish I could be there.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That's totally awesome that ATS will be repped at the 2011 UFO Congress. Sweet! Looking forward to the reports of goings-on for the 5 day event.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Not too far from me. I thought I might be attending.....until I saw the prices. It must pay mighty good to be a UFO speaker these days. Maybe I can get in sometime as an artist instead of a speaker? Hmmmmm.

Im about 300 miles from fountain hills, but once I saw the prices I will wait for it to show up on MUFON, I am a member I get monthly magazines

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Here are some off the top of my head to some on your list:

Leslie Kean: Does it tick you off that all of your hard work is overshadowed by the tomfoolery of well over half the other fools attending this conference?

Linda Moulton Howe: Do you really think that aliens come here from across the universe, multiverse, time…whatever, just to molest and kill cattle? Follow up question, are you a hunter and have you seen how animals decompose naturally on a regular basis?

Stanton Friedman: Don’t you think it is time to retire your ridiculous saying of “cosmic Watergate” concern Roswell….which is a case that can no longer be investigated and is shrouded in disinformation. There is no hope for that case, let it go. On that note, ask him what modern cases he would hang his hat on.

Travis Walton: Simple, ask him about the polygraphs and the contracts then watch his face twitch as he answers. Plain and simple.

Jim Marrs: Do you think we will ever find out who killed Kennedy? And why? Also, have you ever fired a bolt action rifle with any regularity or just done it one or twice at a range?

Stan Romanek: Do you feel at all guilty for the obvious hoaxes you have been involved with, or are you o.k. with it because you can come to places like this and have plenty of ignorant people lather you attention?

Nick Pope: If you have information on something mind-blowing, and the means to prove it, would you? Follow up question; are you going to be one of those old farts that makes ridiculous deathbed confessions when you have the power to prove your legacy right now?

I could go one, but I think you get the point. These people, if they can, need to face the hard questions from seriously interested people. I know they have answered these and others before. But they have done so in a manner that allows them to easily get to the next question and answer. This needs to stop.

And I would like you to ask each person what they would recommend happen within this subject so that we can be taken seriously. Not what they would change about people outside this subject, but what they would change (if they had say so and control) within this subject to reduce the laughable factor that half of these “guests” have saddled us with.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I would just ask each and everyone of them one simple question:

In your opinion, what is the best and most credible UFO case?

And then come back and compile all their answers in one big super thread and let's see what the "experts" think is the most credible information out there.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I`d love to know if any of them have info on Admiral Byrd and his tales of Nazi ufo`s in Antarctica.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join