It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS at The 2011 National UFO Congress

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
ATS News will be visiting the National UFO Congress in beautiful Fountain Hills, Arizona this week. Myself and our tenacious cameraman (ATSmediaPro) will be wandering through the event interviewing attendees, exhibitors, and speakers. As always, we look to our members for the questions that need asking. So here is your chance to get your questions in front of the attendees and speakers.

This year's speakers include:
Leslie Kean
Hon. Paul Hellyer
Linda Moulton Howe
James Penniston
John Burroughs
Stanton Friedman
Major George Filer
Travis Walton
Jim Marrs
Kathleen Marden
Stan Romanek
Nick Pope
Frances Barwood
Don Schmitt
Richard Dolan
Lloyd Pye
David Sereda
Michael Schratt
A.J. Gevaerd
Nancy Talbott
Carol Rosin
Rainbow Eagle
Dr. John Alexander
Bob Dean
Jeff Willes
Daniel Sheehan
Antonio Huneeus
Col. Charles Halt

More info here

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh how cool!

I would have loved to have known about this before. I would have gone! I have never been to a UFO meeting like this and I would love it esp since ATS will be there..

So when we gonna have an ATS convention type thing

Now I have to think of a question to ask one of these people...hmmm

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

i Have a question for travis walton

"how many times have you watched fire in the sky?"

Funbox

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
They seriously need something like this in the UK.

Well, can't wait to see the images and accounts from whoever else is going

I'm sure ATSMediaPro will do a fine job

edit on 22-2-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The 1947 Roswell crash,are the rumors true that human
body parts were found inside the craft?
I have gotten out of UFO research,so I don't know if this
has been answered.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

A thorough and in depth question I would like asked is as follows :

Do you (to any and all members) think that Area 51 is an actual military/Government/alien cover-up, or is this nothing more than a Covert Intelligence/Covert Operations think-tank, meant to defraud the public through charlatanism in seeking funds through deniability of Congressional oversights, in tandem with I.B.M., Destron Fearing, and the R.F.I.D. chip program?

Aliens, the Boogeyman, and Creatures That Go Bump In the Night

Please ask that, in that manner, and in those words.

I've already spoken to Stanton Friedman via e-mail and spoke to his secretary over the phone.

That was cool.
edit on 2/22/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So awesome. Wish it was closer so I could come bug you guys and gawk at the scene. Sounds like it will be a blast. Good luck in there and have fun. Can't wait to see you guys return to report.

MM

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Remember that video of the guy who claimed he was abducted , and then woke up on the table and did some "karate" moves on the aliens, took them out, then wandered around the UFO till he came upon a room with all these human fake-looking skeletons? And then the next room had like an alien being put inside one of these costumes in some horrific painful looking way?

Yeah, I remember that one.

And I implore you to find me another high quality, unforgettable story like that one.

I loved that guy. He was awesome.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'd love to hear Stanton Friedman's views on the Chicago O'Hare UFO Incident, and what, if anything, he feels there is to the story. (assuming he's heard of it and researched it).

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I said somewhere before that the first real contact will happen
in Arizona under one Joshua tree, if not only the recalculation
of the universe makes some joke. The future is not so defined
as the past.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
my question is : Ingo Swann wrote the book "Penetration" in the book he shares that he remote viewed the Moon. Can it be confirmed that his viewing is accurate? Can it be confirmed that what he saw on the Moon actually exists?
edit on 22-2-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: added content

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Agreed! It would be awesome to have something like this in the UK. I know I'd definitely go..

Anyway will think of a question soon.

EDIT: Question to Charles Halt, Jim Penniston or John Burroughs: Can you be absolutely sure that what you saw was in fact a "UFO" and not the distant Orford Ness Lighthouse - or any other light source?

And what is your opinion of Ian Ridpath and the skeptical nature of his work surrounding Rendlesham out of curiosity?

Random questions I thought of but would be interesting to know.

edit on 22-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Are UFO's interdimensional or extraterrestrial in origin?
I believe them to be interdimensional.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Not too far from me. I thought I might be attending.....until I saw the prices. It must pay mighty good to be a UFO speaker these days. Maybe I can get in sometime as an artist instead of a speaker? Hmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

It cannot be confirmed because we don’t know if there is some mediator
who can lie us.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Sort of general questions for all....

"What really happened to Hunter S. Thompson"?

"What really happened to William Cooper"?

and

Why is Dr. Doom aka Ed Dames given any credibility at all?

and

Is George Noorey for real or just some surreal figment of my imagination?

Perhaps I'll ask the questions myself if I can find time off and go.

edit on 22-2-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

If you can explain what is interdimensional and multidimensional from
any point of view one God will love you.

edit on 22-2-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I believe that was Fire In The Sky, the Travis Walton story. I too remember that part. It made you think that the gray aliens people report seeing all the time are in fact wearing space suits. Interesting alright.

Travis then left the "exam room" via a hallway, which led to a spherical room with only a high-backed chair placed in the center of the room. Though he was afraid there might be someone seated in the chair, Travis says he walked towards it. As he did, lights began to appear in the room. The chair was empty, so Travis says he sat in it. When he did, the room was filled with lights, similar to stars projected on a round planetarium ceiling. The chair was equipped on the left arm with a single short thick lever with an oddly shaped molded handle atop some dark brown material. On the right arm, there was an illuminated, lime-green screen about five inches square with black lines intersected at all angles.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think a great question for Stanton Friedman would be: "Did the flying saucer that crashed near
Magdalena, New Mexico at the Plains of San Augustin look like an upside down aluminium pie pan?"

edit on 22-2-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
They seriously need something like this in the UK.

Originally posted by Rising Against
Agreed! It would be awesome to have something like this in the UK. I know I'd definitely go..

Maybe that could be arranged. I know marketing people who could probably make it pay. Maybe 20% of proceeds could go into a pot for UFO and alien research. It would have to generate interest though for me to move forward with it. Can't use this site really though to find out (T&C) so please don't inundate me with messages at this point.

Could you ask Richard Dolan whether we should believe the likes of Nick Pope on UFO's when official documents prove that the British MoD and US equivalent have lied to us about the subject?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join