It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS at The 2011 National UFO Congress

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
On the off-chance that this question could be entertained by any of these celebrities...,

Most policy seems harmoniously compliant with with the precept declared in the early Brookings Institute's report that the result of disclosure that intelligent aliens actually exists would be mass panic and global hysteria.

To your knowledge, has any other think-tank report (published or otherwise) ever contradicted or challenged the original Brookings report?

The United States' governments preeminent secretive obsession over at least the last half century has been with "continuity of governance." Is there a connection? Or are the two completely and distinctly separate issues?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
WHO are those "Alien" abducted human? Why do these "creatures" want from us?

Is there any "good alien" around watching and protecting us from those "evil Alien"...?

Is there "star war" going on outside the earth atmosphere?

Tks

edit on 22-2-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I would like to ask Carol Rosin and Michael Schratt their personal opinion on "How eminent is a possible "False Alien Threat" for the militarization of Space as mentioned by Dr.Wernher von Braun"

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Travis Walton is a scoundrel, please don’t plug in your own
movie here, in my native language there is a new sentence:
"Don’t try to plug in me a new movie"

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I guess what I'd like to know (from whoever seems the most in tune with the subjects):

* whether Sitchin's studies on Sumerian tablets have any bearing or correlation on any modern reports on extraterrestrials

* which species/race seems the most benevolent from the various abduction cases they have studied personally and also which seem the most malevolent

* are the reports of supposed "blue" greys common amongst investigators but little known to the public or not very interesting in terms of reporting those findings publicly?

* do they feel that certain UFO hotspots could correlate with areas of natural disaster or Earth's tectonic plates? As in, there is much talk lately on the New Madrid fault line so are UFO sightings more or less along the length of this fault line and if so, could this be significant in finding a reason for visitation

It's actually harder to think of questions than I thought and even harder to put into words that could be easily understood

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

wow thats a good one....and further does the maturity of our "Black Projects" present a threat to any Alien species who know that Mankind only knows how to war with his oun population? Who is to say Mankind won't further his promotion of War to the Heavens?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I would pose to all members present at the meeting:,with all of the close encounters with these craft at airports,nuclear facilities,major cities...will we propose some sort of plan to construct earth defense measures.These craft hovering over earth and mapping out the planet,appears significantly ominous.The countries of the world need to address the issue,and implement protection measures for the planet.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

My questions would be specifically to Mr. Rainbow Eagle. I would question him as much as possible on what his people have seen and ask him if any of his people have claimed abduction. I would ask him when his people expect the "blue star" etc etc. More and more questions.

Someone among this group has to have pictures of craft. I would ask everyone about pictures that they have kept quiet.

Thank you.............Magantice

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ask as many of the special guests what they think of eachother and eachothers work?

It would be interesting to get an insight into how some of these UFO assosiated people relate to eachother. Who believes who and their opinions on one another's part in the UFO field.

Be nice to get the new persprective from these peeps don't you think?

Have fun and bring us all some free stuff for a competition maybe

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, we will take the mesures.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I guess my question would be to all of the invited speakers.

I would like to know if the speakers that are attending will be paid for their appearances. Or are they there to educate and reveal the truths that they know because it is such an important issue that needs to be clarified once and for all?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

My questions would be specifically to Mr. Rainbow Eagle. I would question him as much as possible on what his people have seen and ask him if any of his people have claimed abduction. I would ask him when his people expect the "blue star" etc etc. More and more questions.

Someone among this group has to have pictures of craft. I would ask everyone about pictures that they have kept quiet.

Thank you.............Magantice

That's pretty good.

I'd also ask him what his people think of the 2012 doomsday types now we're getting closer to that time and also his opinions based on spiritual ascension and how to achieve it

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Major George Filer...." Can you elaborate about that alien supposedly shot on the tarmac at Ft. Dix?"

Anyway.....how jealous am I. Sounds like a blast!

I can't wait for the thread when you all get back.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Finally ive been waiting for this!
Chinas already admitted that e.ts / humanoids live among us, so when is america and the western world going to admit this? Why isnt things like these covered on the news,
Underground civilisations, jeruselam exposed for real.
Any messages from them etc.

I hope a video coverage will be available!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Great idea to cover this meeting and hopefully the feed back gathered from this conference will shed some light on how far in recent times these researchers have managed to add any new or important information;

There are several questions that are buzzing about my mind but my main one is this;

Is it fair to acknowledge or to perceive that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?", is it possible that we are dealing with some intelligences and their technology they have that is escaping our understanding of them;The same questions could be addressed to the contact.abduction area of this enigma;

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I ask Stanton Friedmann,with all the people you have spoken to and interviewed about the roswell event,How many people were reluctant to talk that you knew were just fearful?What is the number of people who you have spoken to about the event that was "off the record", and confirmed the whole story?Of all the people you interviewed about the event,which one person had the most knowledge of the way the entire event unfolded?Of all the people you interviewed,what percentage of people did you believe may have artifacts of the crash?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Please ask Stan Romanek if he's planning any more videos of his alien contact and does he feel that the subject is overly forgiving to bad apples?.

Ask Lloyd Pye if he can spare a buck and take a photo of his face when you do?

Ask Bob Dean if he can control which eye he sheds the famous tear from?

Ask Nick Pope if he's ever seen a fake photograph of a UFO?

I dare ya, but stand way back from them if you do.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Please can you ask Jeff Willes how many balloons he plans to go though this year.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Awesome! I live right here in Phoenix. I'll try to make it to the conference.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seed76

I would like to ask Carol Rosin and Michael Schratt their personal opinion on "How eminent is a possible "False Alien Threat" for the militarization of Space as mentioned by Dr.Wernher von Braun"

Peace

I agree with this question.

Please ask it Overlord.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join