It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS at The 2011 National UFO Congress

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Respesct for organising an event like this, but what do they hope to achieve?
I see all of these names of people that will attend but what will the overall outcome be?
Clear minded people know that we are being visited, and that the universe is full of life.
What do these minor attention seekers think they achieve with such an event!
Can they produce concrete evidence from this meeting, or is it just so that they gain more unnessery popularuty and income!
Such events only remind me of things like the bulls*** hollywood ceremonies.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This whole UFO thing is a ruse to just throw everybody off of the real issue, which is the fall of a republic.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yes please! I have a question for all of them. Ready? Here it goes...why the hell are we still trying to prove or disprove the fact that UFO's exist? I think we can declare it judicial notice that they indeed exist. If you disagree, you are a manchurian candidate. You are an Agent of the Matrix. Stop. Feel the cosmic wave of unity wash over you. And reconsider your position. You can change sides. Come. Join us. We the free. We the united. We the equals. And say... Tell them UFO's exist. It is illogical to propose otherwise. So the question is how many are ours and how many are theirs?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
what about.
what does China know? that they were threatening the US with to tell.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Yes please! I have a question for all of them. Ready? Here it goes...why the hell are we still trying to prove or disprove the fact that UFO's exist? I think we can declare it judicial notice that they indeed exist. If you disagree, you are a manchurian candidate. You are an Agent of the Matrix. Stop. Feel the cosmic wave of unity wash over you. And reconsider your position. You can change sides. Come. Join us. We the free. We the united. We the equals. And say... Tell them UFO's exist. It is illogical to propose otherwise. So the question is how many are ours and how many are theirs?

You are right, we are in a matrix, only it's not like the movie where we are literally plugged in at the base of the skull.
We have been conditioned through first the newspaper, than next came the radio, after that Television, and now the vastness of the internet where lies can be truth and truth can be lies, and everything else falls in between.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Day One.

Keyword: Disappointing.

Despite an email exchange with one of the event organizers who assured us that we'd be offered assistance and pre-planning to interview their star speakers in a dedicated room for press... there was none of that.

Instead, someone with little or no information was assigned to liaise with press, and the best advice offered for interviewing speakers was: "Just look for them."

-sigh-

We have some very nice interviews with attendees and a couple speakers (those who we could find), and an admission from the SyFy Fact or Faked TV guy that we (ATS) are a major source of information for their show.

We're going back tomorrow... we'll see how it goes.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Shoot. Sorry today was disappointing. Chin up. Tomorrow has to be better.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well then , since ATS is a major source for them , maybe this will generate more exposure for the site , so all was not lost on day one .

That being the case , maybe they will be asking you questions instead .

My questions would be for Stanton Friedman .

Which U.S. President does he consider to have been the most receptive to ufology , and why .

Is it true that he thinks Clinton was active in the pursuit of undisclosed information on this subject .

Does he feel that George H.W. Bush probably had more access to , and inside knowledge of , this type of information , than any other President .

President Truman spoke of "flying saucers" and other "stuff" , as though there was no question of their validity . What does Mr. Friedman feel that the U.S. Government knew about ufo's at that time ?

How many , if any sightings , have been reported in close proximity to Camp Pendelton , California ?

What percentage of credible accounts of sightings have occurred in close proximity to domestic U.S. military installations ?
edit on 23-2-2011 by ReRun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Toany of the attendees: Does anyone recall a "Roswell" like incident taking place within a month of Roswell in a town called Aurora in New Mexico. If so do they recall documented in the town's city records of a burial of one or more aliens in the town cemetery?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Im sure they are afraid of any difficult questions you may have. I bet you have to pay them even more for an interview.
Im looking forward to the end results of your visit SO.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Feel you, man ! -sigh-
This is expected.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
#1 Friend or Foe?
# 2 If they are giving the government technology in return for human experimentation?
If they are, they are, foe as far as Im concerned and so is the government.
#3 If they are interdimensional or extrasolar?
#4 What the hell do they want?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

I think you are probably referring to the Aurora , Texas ufo incident , which reportedly occurred April 17, 1897 .

en.wikipedia.org...

If I recall correctly , Jim Marrs offered some input on this during a documentary that I viewed here recently , but I don't recall the title .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Can some one please post this link its a high ranking military official saying that UFO`s are real. I dont have enough posts.

Thanks Bill

www.aolnews.com... -colonel-says-ufos-are-real-but-denies-government-c/

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So I am really excited to know that you will be wandering the event, camera in tow. Do me a big favor, keep yourself well grounded and dont get star struck or assume that all of your members are either, take time to sit and watch the crowds, find some interesting people that are not on the rolls.

This kind of gathering is going to bring out some of the best silent but informed individuals.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about the disappointing first day. I was expecting the whole panel to line on up for ATS. Maybe you need to clip a hundred dollar bill to the front of the microphone?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Camperguy

There's a thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
To Dr. Stanton Friedman and Nick Pope.
If interplanetary aliens are indeed visiting our planet, why are they doing so in a semi-clandestine way? Why would they visit, according to some for thousands of years, and be semi-hidden. Showing off their technology (ufo sightings, abductions) yet not, for instance dropping by for a cup of coffee.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I think just one question needs to be asked. Why is it that the investigation of UFO has been allowed to fall into the hands of cultists and fruitcakes, rather than being the responsibility of scientists, like it ought to be? How can science claw back what has been lost to the liars, and get the funding and attention it needs from big name physicists and engineers?
Thats it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

I think just one question needs to be asked. Why is it that the investigation of UFO has been allowed to fall into the hands of cultists and fruitcakes, rather than being the responsibility of scientists, like it ought to be? How can science claw back what has been lost to the liars, and get the funding and attention it needs from big name physicists and engineers?
Thats it.

Science is partially the reason its at the place that its at... Dogmatic science at its own Peril.
Sciences mindsets have been ingrained like this For a long time , i don't think there will be much Clawing back. more the case of lots of little pieces scattered around wondering what the hell happened

Funbox

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join