It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS at The 2011 National UFO Congress

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz
my question is : Ingo Swann wrote the book "Penetration" in the book he shares that he remote viewed the Moon. Can it be confirmed that his viewing is accurate? Can it be confirmed that what he saw on the Moon actually exists?
edit on 22-2-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: added content

In answer ro your query I can absolutely confirm that I have that book too, as for the sighting's he made ,meh.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

the second part of the book kinda gave away the first part....dynamics of a SPIN

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

OH NO ATS is a major source? sorry, Sweaty Dave and Oswego supplying SyFy's Fact or Fake with their Data ??? sorry had to make a funny there!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I ask all members present, can anyone here reccommend a quality establishment that me and stanton freidmann can go to get our drink on .It has to have a dancefloor,stanton shows off his breakdancing skills every where he goes.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Fox just had a segment, I looked for an ATS table but didn't catch anything....dang it.

I wish you guys would have something on the East Coast like Atlantic City....a few years ago there was a Conference but they decided last minute and the word didn't get out and not many showed it was a real shame. People need more then 2 wks notice

I'll be in Vegas the end of Sept. if anything good is happening there at that time let me know.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Have they come across any evidence of disclosure or something?

Have they heard of any connections between aliens and 2012?

Has Obama recently came out about aliens at all... verbally?

Where are the aliens? (jk, not that one).

Any news on 2012 as far as politics goes?

k, I think that's good enough for now.

What are those UFO fleets? Any clues or anything?

edit on 24-2-2011 by canofnothing because: I added one more question indicated with a tongue sticking smiley face at the end.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What will it take to get Neal Armstrong to come as a speaker to this convention?

I want to know what he was looking at when Houston directed his attention away from what he was reporting and

suggested he get back to his assigned duties when he was on the moon and speaking to Houston.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have a question for linada howie. Does she think it could be possible that cattle mutilations are carried out by the government in order to look for toxins in our food supply

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatwasthat

What will it take to get Neal Armstrong to come as a speaker to this convention?

I want to know what he was looking at when Houston directed his attention away from what he was reporting and

suggested he get back to his assigned duties when he was on the moon and speaking to Houston.

www.youtube.com... The odd conversations between Houston and Neil Armstrong, were Armstrong also allegedly said >>God, what is that out there? What is that?>Those are giant things. No, no, no - this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this !>What ... what ... what ? What the h--- is happening ? What's wrong with you ?>They're here under the surface.>What's there ?>We saw some visitors. They were here for a while, observing the instruments>Repeat your last information !>I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up in the other side of the crater !>Repeat, repeat !>Let us sound this orbita ... in 625 to 5 ... Automatic relay connected ... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it ? G--, if these d--ned cameras have picked up anything - what then ?>Have you picked up anything ?>I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film>Control, control here. Are you on your way ? What is the uproar with the UFOs over ?>They've landed here. There they are and they're watching us>The mirrors, the mirrors - have you set them up ?>Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those spaceships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
My question to Stanford Friedman is why he is still promoting the MJ12 papers as real when they have totally debunked.

I heard an interview that George Knapp did with Col. John B. Alexander on Sunday night and Col. Alexander mentioned again the MJ12 pagers are not real and he cannot figure out why Friedman says they are.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

www.v-j-enterprises.com... Stan Friedman have debunked the debunkers. The MJ-12 documents are real enough, and Truman's signature have not been faked after all. One of Friedman's friends who is also in the UFO community also confirm the authenticity of MJ-12.

video.google.com...# XCon 2004 Stan Friedman - UFO cover-up - Debunking the debunkers

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
I have a question for linada howie. Does she think it could be possible that cattle mutilations are carried out by the government in order to look for toxins in our food supply

No. That's not it.
However, that does sound like a great question for the speakers.
Who is responsible for the cattle mutilations?
Do they continue today?
I'm not sure which speaker is most qualified to answer those questions.
------------------------------------
I heard the mutilations are for removing the lymph nodes from the cattle.
The rest of the mutilation is done to confuse the investigators.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

While the event was very-well attended yesterday, the scale seems to be somewhat beyond the organizer's experience or capabilities. While somewhat improved, it was still difficult for us to track down and get quality time with the event speakers... even though we blocked-off a great deal of time for their "press room."

So far, we have some excellent interviews with:
Rainbow Eagle (I like him a lot, and his comments on 2012 are excellent)
Stanton Friedman (long interview, he's always great, lots to say about debunkers)
Jim Marrs (enough said)
Dr. John Alexander (great guy, solid information as always)
Stan Romanek (very defensive, but we tried to be both tough and fair)

Also, a few really nice impromptu interviews with exhibitors and many attendees.

We're probably going to go back tomorrow, but the availability of speakers for press is very spotty, as most are also sitting at their shared tables with other speakers (promoting their books, DVDs, etc.), and usually can't find time to take a break for an interview.

edit on 25-2-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Sounds great. I look forward to hearing the details. Thanks for the update.

edit on 2/25/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I might be heading up their after work tonight for the sky watch. Any body else from the phoenix or Scottsdale area going to be up there tonight? I had wanted to go and listen to a couple of the speakers but one of them was this morning and I did not go to it. The other ones I wanted to talk/listen to are when I have work...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

The 1947 Roswell crash,are the rumors true that human
body parts were found inside the craft?
I have gotten out of UFO research,so I don't know if this
has been answered.

Here are some threads about Roswell www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... Hope they answer your question. Seems the Roswell UFO crash did happen

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Albert K Bender
Ever hear of that fellow.
Not all thrive in the UFO business.
One story goes he traced many a UFO path to government bases and not to
outer space where the aliens live.

The pre MIB perhaps had him discontinue publication especially if UFOs were
to continue to government bases.

What a pity as all in the 2011 National UFO Congress can agree.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

A thorough and in depth question I would like asked is as follows :

Do you (to any and all members) think that Area 51 is an actual military/Government/alien cover-up, or is this nothing more than a Covert Intelligence/Covert Operations think-tank, meant to defraud the public through charlatanism in seeking funds through deniability of Congressional oversights, in tandem with I.B.M., Destron Fearing, and the R.F.I.D. chip program?

Aliens, the Boogeyman, and Creatures That Go Bump In the Night

Please ask that, in that manner, and in those words.

I've already spoken to Stanton Friedman via e-mail and spoke to his secretary over the phone.

That was cool.
edit on 2/22/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

According to whistleblowers (former Government offials, or former scientists, or former high ranking military persons who decide to break their secret sworn oath and reveal what they know about alien visitation, like for example Cliff Stone, Robert O. Dean www.youtube.com... and others) www.thewatcherfiles.com... www.exopolitics.org... a treaty was made with aliens to let them have alien bases on Earth (reports of some of the alien bases, links here phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com... Reports of alien base at the border between China and India www.bigbluetech.net... Reports of alien base at Lake Baikal, were some Soviet military-divers were killed by aliens while 4 others were seriously wounded in 1982 www.cavinessreport.com... www.alien-ufos.com... Reports of alien base near Puerto Rico, encounters with aliens, and two F-14s were reported kidnapped by a baseball field sized triangle shaped UFO, and these two F-14s and the 4 pilots were never seen again) and abduct humans ( www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Over thousands of people from all over the world claim to be abducted by aliens www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Dr. Roger Leir have removed alien implants from his patients, and the implants are concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin), and in return the humans learn some of the alien technology (according to rumors, aliens are teaching scientists and high ranking military personnel at 'Area 51').
That's how the treaty is all about, according to the whistleblowers www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Will keep an eye out for you guys! Can't wait!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry to be off-topic, can anyone tell me how you can "call" in to ATS live? I know how to listen and I don't have enough posts to use the chatroom and I'd live to ask Col. Alexander some questions tomorrow night. Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
When can we expect to start seeing some clips? I really am anxious to see what you guys have. So it would be fun to watch you land in a top notch CGI space craft, dust off your shoulders and head inside to the IUFOC...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join