It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired USAF pilot Col. Guy S. Razer says 9/11 was 'inside job' perpetrated by US government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I ask this of the 9/11 truthers....what do you want to happen?

If the government was part of the 9/11 tragedy, do you think they are going to admit it?

Do you think those responsible are going to be held accountable? (take a look at the wall street mess, it has rocked the entire globe, no one is going to jail for that either)

I applaud the efforts of people seeking the truth, just don't think it will ever amount to much.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I agree with that also.I can show you a BS in BS,that I bought from the BS school online. Look,I dont think this guy isnt who he says he is,but he needs to come with Facts,not Conjecture. Those who are quick to debunk his story,also need to admit coverups DO exist.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by daveyboy1991

"Once again how did the hijackers take over control from an ex military pilot, whos family said would never let anything happen and would have done all he could have to prevent it, come on hes big bloke, against lets say a maximum of 2 hijackers in the cock pit at any one time, who according to the identities were small and slim. Really? Now im guessing only one could attack the pilot at the time due to the space in there."

They took control of the plane by speed and surprise. The cockpit is not a large space, an attacker with speed and surprise could quickly kill or fatally injure the pilots and take control of the plane. Back in those days the cockpits doors were not locked (conspiracy?) no, they just didn't lock them on domestic flights. I mean, really, who's going to hijack a domestic US flight? The planes (documented) were on autopilot at the time so there would be no "disruption" in the flight (i.e. loss of control heading straight for the ground after the pilot was subdued.

This guy may have been a big ex military pilot, but everyone and anyone can be surprised. This does not point to a conspiracy, it just shows that we are all human.

As for the explosions, I have stated my opinion. Pressure from the upper floors falling caused pressure to blow out the windows. If it were a demolition charge, then the explosions would have occured prior to the collapse of the upper floors.

So this guy is making an insurance claim for 3.5 bn. Where's the conspiracy? All you keep stating is that this guy is making a claim for 3.5bn...

I am providing the same exact proof and evidence that you are providing.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by hooper

The man said its a 100% an inside job,but gives no "secret whistleblower" info,no hard facts to back up his100% claim.Nothing tangible,but his credentials.

People who keep demanding "evidence" and "proof" -- when there's enough proof to fly a 767 through -- want to appear open-minded, but it's just a cop-out.

It's understandable that they can't accept the ugly fact that their own government would murder 3000 of it's own citizens to engage in perpetual war, even though Operation Northwoods should be more than enough proof for anyone.

Just feel lucky you're not an Iraqi or Afghani civilian. They could show you some REAL proof.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

more gold bullion in bottom of those towers than you can imagine. Govt office within the buildings. emergency preparedness office for NYC. SEC was in 7th building. a lot of tracks were covered up all at the same time. Pentagon portion that was hit was the center for naval investigations.
A lot of tracks were covered up. It seems that Zionist spies in high level govt likely collaborated with nwo neocon zealots.

Get ready baby, the main show is coming!
Down with fed reserve and their illegal money print.
Down with two party system.
Down with false flags causing wars for USA.
Down with overpopulation and depopulation.
Down with electoral college.
Down with monopoly media empires run by foreign agents.
Down with extraterrestrial censorship.

Up RON PAUL. If he is an agent then they deserve to win.

Up the

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Who said the 3000 are dead?! maybe they were whisked away on secret black ops experiments on mars.
Although, it's obvious hundreds of thousands are dying in the middle east.
All you have to know is hope is that humanity will survive as a result of this surreptitious and devils traiterous acts against humanity.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I can understand your opinion. But I can understand the conspiracy opinion also if not more.
We are taught to respect our gov't and believe that they always have our best interests at heart.
Well, you grow up and you see how things really are and more times than naught, you become a
bit jaded. That alone does not have you screaming conspiracy about every little thing.

Please bear with me.....
The morning of 9/11/2001 I walked into the living room where my husband was watching the news that
showed a video feed of where the 1st plane struck. Hubby went to change oil b4 he went to work. I sat there drinking my coffee when the 2nd plane struck. I along with millions of other ppl cont'd to watch the events of the day unfold. I remember just going outside to get away and every adult that was home was outside just standing in the middle of the street talking. Awhile later one neighbor asked if anyone
wanted to go to her house for tea. One went and once they were out of earshot, I offered brandy and got more guests. We all watched as we had our drinks. Just as I went to call for take out, WTC 7 collapsed.
No one remembered it being struck by a plane. Why did it fall? Now, after that horrible day we didn't or at least I didn't really hear much about WTC7. I like millions of others watched the news over the next few days looking for answers. The answers that we were given just didn't quite add up. I then looked to the internet. I looked for message boards, websites anything that would make feel like I was not alone in my thinking. The only places that gave ppl any answers real or not was the alternative news sites.
When ppl are left with unanswered questions, some may go off the deep end with conspiracies.
We may never know exactly what happened that fateful day. I have accepted that. I don't believe the whole OS. I just can't. Too many things went wrong for it to be just happenstance. Not to mention how the world changed in that moment. 9/10/2001 Americans would have been rioting in the streets over the Patriot Act. 9/12/2001 we were willing to give up what ever freedoms and rights we had to to insure a safe America. I can't believe a lot of the Conspiracy Theories out there either. But when some of the Theories start making more sense than the OS? Well, you see where I'm going.
It has been almost 10 years. If we haven't gotten the answers so many of us seek by now, it's not going to happen in our lifetime. Maybe a week after they release the truth about the Kennedy assassination. lol

edit on 21-2-2011 by kismet815 because: forgot to add something

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Love to see dedicated smart people dispelling the Fairy tale that the government told us about 9/11.

I see fewer and fewer government shills posting on ATS which is great also. Then tend to run in packs it seems as when one posts all his shill buddies post right afterwards.

Keep spreading the truth about 9/11, Chemtrails, the Federal Reserve and the rest of the frauds that the media and government have lied to us about. Spread to every social network you can also!
God bless all of you in the truth movement that stand against the new world order!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don’t see why people have a hard time picturing men with box cutters hijacking a plane.

Could you hijack a city bus with a box cutter? Of course you could. Even if you didn’t put the blade to the drivers neck but instead chose a passenger. You would gain control of the bus.

Back in 2001 a plane was just as vulnerable. No civilized citizen would consider that they would fly the plane into a building. Back then all hijackers made demands for their hostages. They didn’t just crash the plane as a statement.

If would work with a bus today it would work with a plane in 2001.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I don’t see why people have a hard time picturing men with box cutters hijacking a plane.

What people really have a hard time with is that some of the "hijackers" couldn't even fly a Cessna...

At Freeway Airport in Bowie, Md., 20 miles west of Washington, flight instructor Sheri Baxter instantly recognized the name of alleged hijacker Hani Hanjour when the FBI released a list of 19 suspects in the four hijackings. Hanjour, the only suspect on Flight 77 the FBI listed as a pilot, had come to the airport one month earlier seeking to rent a small plane.

However, when Baxter and fellow instructor Ben Conner took the slender, soft-spoken Hanjour on three test runs during the second week of August, they found he had trouble controlling and landing the single-engine Cessna 172. Even though Hanjour showed a federal pilot's license and a log book cataloging 600 hours of flying experience, chief flight instructor Marcel Bernard declined to rent him a plane without more lessons.

[Flight Academy] Staff members characterized Mr. Hanjour as polite, meek and very quiet. But most of all, the former employee said, they considered him a very bad pilot. "I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon," the former employee said. "He could not fly at all." [New York Times]

...While other "hijackers" are still alive!

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
BBC News
Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Damned suicide hijackers. I hate it when they refuse to die.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Didn't recognise you with the new avatar at first, but as soon as I started reading your post it became painfully clear...

Glad you can laugh so hard (and make yourself look pretty darn soulless in the process), but seriously - do you expect to garner support for the OS by writing in the manner you do?

You work so hard to support the lies (I mean, the OS) - but why? Your acerbic manner cannot possibly be of benefit in bringing people over to your side of the fence...!? If you support the OS, could you not find a less confrontational and patronising way to put your POV across?

In any case - why stand up for the devious b'stards behind 9-11 in the first place..? It's painfully clear (especially to a man of your intellect) that 'someone' carried out a "devious b'stard act of high treason" with all their "devious b'stard money and resources" to cover it up for ("devious b'stard") decades afterwards. And that 'someone' certainly wasn't a scruffy little man living in a cave halfway across the world...

For goodness' sake.

NB - Mods, please go easy on me. I'm not accusing Weedwhacker of anything, just asking questions about the way in which he posts such mocking comments, which, according to my interpretation of the matter, is entirely detrimental to the promotion of his 'cause'...*

(* cause = to boost support for the OS of 9-11)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by InertiaZero
You know, I have the thought...quite often.. that right now, I am 30 years old. Will the truth finally be revealed within my lifetime?

no.

I think that, regardless how many military or retired military come forward supporting new investigations and have an idea that our government was involved, doesn't matter. There is only 2 ways that justice will be served here, and it seems to be quite evident, that TPTB are doing everything they can to stop one of those ways, and at the same time seem to be pushing us towards the 2nd way(Must I explain?).

We all hope the truth will come out, but unfortunately, hoping is no longer an option... its either, make that justice, or watch it slip away.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by InertiaZero
You know, I have the thought...quite often.. that right now, I am 30 years old. Will the truth finally be revealed within my lifetime?

no.

I think that, regardless how many military or retired military come forward supporting new investigations and have an idea that our government was involved, doesn't matter. There is only 2 ways that justice will be served here, and it seems to be quite evident, that TPTB are doing everything they can to stop one of those ways, and at the same time seem to be pushing us towards the 2nd way(Must I explain?).

We all hope the truth will come out, but unfortunately, hoping is no longer an option... its either, make that justice, or watch it slip away.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Its always good to have new take on this topic, especialy one with a distinguish military background. I would like to see in this lifetime is a retired CIA talking about this topic and other clandestine operations such as "Operation Northwoods" where it ties up to the 9/11 and pearl harbor conspiracy.

Unfortunately enough, before a CIA retires and can talk they "misteriously" pass away or disapear. (Just my opinion)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
it was a chozen scam. silverSTEIN. the dancing izrealis' there to 'document the event' -i love how they knew to be by the river IN ADVANCE to 'document the event.'

who benefitted most from nine11? izreal.

its all in the protokols of xion. everyone, EVERYONE should have to read them in 5th grade, instead of the 'ballpoint pen' written anne frank's diary.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Two things.

1) Sheri Baxter had an emphasis on taking off and landing, neither of which Hani Hanjour was required to do. And if you look at the FDR data (especially during the 330 degree turn), his lack of piloting skills are showing. Incidently, some of the other flight schools Hanjour was involved with have no doubts that he was able to do it.

Chevrette said that when the Sept. 11 attacks occurred, she knew Hanjour must have been involved.

"I remember crying all the way to work knowing our company helped to do this," she said.

www.cbsnews.com...

2) The BBC article was from the days immediately following 9/11/01, when there was still some confusion over the identity of the hijackers. IIRC FBI had matched the wrong name to the photo of one or two of the hijackers, and unfortunately one of those names belonged to an actual commercial pilot. If you go to the original article now, the BBC has added a note stating that the article was written without the knowledge of that error. It's worth noting that several of the hijackers were using multiple variations of their names.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow some of you people are soooo dumb. How many times do you need to be told why the government did this. I do like the idea of them taking the twin towers down because of the asbestos. It seems to fit for sure, but Im inclined to believe that they were taken down because they were an american icon. A symbol of american pride and power. Something the government would like everyone to think a terrorist would want to strike first if they had the resources to do it. Then as you see in the movies "Loose Change" , "Zeitgeist" and other 911 videos on youtube (created to make it easy for the dumbed down public to see the real picture) that the pentagon was hit to destroy the files of Rumsfelds missing trillions of dollars and building 7 was demolished to destroy the back up files. Im Canadian, so ive always been envious of the pride you americans show for your country and jealous of your relaxed gun laws. I was mad when 911 happened and I heard the officail story and believed it as im sure millions of other people across the planet did. Im really mad now though when I realize that our military has spent billions of dollers on a war based on lies as well. I dont understand how americans feeling such pride in there country have not rose up and brought down your government even if this isnt the administration that did 911. If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem. Show your pride americans. FIGHT THE POWER

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

In "911 the Greatest Lie Ever Sold", a video on infowars.com, Larry Silverstein bought the WTC about a year prior to 9/11. The WTC had asbestos and the clean up would cost more than the buildings were worth. So the land lord took out a huge insurance policy. Then once the buildings were destroyed he asked to collect on that insurance policy. He asked for double the amount on the policy because both buildings were hit. He was basically in on the whole conspiracy and benefited from losing the buildings and not having to clean up the asbestos.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by aztlan73

In "911 the Greatest Lie Ever Sold", a video on infowars.com, Larry Silverstein bought the WTC about a year prior to 9/11. The WTC had asbestos and the clean up would cost more than the buildings were worth. So the land lord took out a huge insurance policy. Then once the buildings were destroyed he asked to collect on that insurance policy. He asked for double the amount on the policy because both buildings were hit. He was basically in on the whole conspiracy and benefited from losing the buildings and not having to clean up the asbestos.

This is so wrong, it's not even right

Larry Silverstein never bought the WTC complex, he leased it starting from September 2001.

Only 1WTC had asbestos in it, and on top of that it was limited to the lower 40 floors. And on top of THAT it had already been encapsulated. The PANYNJ, who owned the buildings, had estimated that an asbestos cleanup of the WTC complex would cost around $200 million. I'd wager that the WTC complex was worth quite a bit more than that.

And Larry Silverstein HAD to take out a insurance policy, it was part of the lease contract. He initially lowballed the figure, which the tenants balked against (remember the 1993 bombing). He then set an extremely high figure, which the tenants were also against as they would have to pay for it through their rent. They finally agreed on a middle-of-the-road figure of $3,5 billion.

Not to mention, people seems to ignore what those money are required for: The lease contract pretty much stipulates that he HAS to rebuild the buildings. Oh, and he has also had to pay the lease despite the property not generating any income. In my opinion it would be fair to say that he is going to be losing money on the WTC deal.
edit on 21-2-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
it was a chozen scam. silverSTEIN. the dancing izrealis' there to 'document the event' -i love how they knew to be by the river IN ADVANCE to 'document the event.'

who benefitted most from nine11? izreal.

its all in the protokols of xion. everyone, EVERYONE should have to read them in 5th grade, instead of the 'ballpoint pen' written anne frank's diary.

And your evidence that the Israelis were in position " IN ADVANCE " is what exactly ?

Are you the last person in the world that doesn't know the Protocols of Zion are a malicious fake ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join