It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired USAF pilot Col. Guy S. Razer says 9/11 was 'inside job' perpetrated by US government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+99 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Another high-level military official, who appears to have quite the credentials and background, STRONGLY contesting the O/S, and literally calling out TPTB directly, saying they were BEHIND the attacks.

He says after investigating 9 / 11 for FOUR YEARS, he is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT convinced that this was an act of the highest treason carried out by our gov...

I will let the readers draw their own conclusions on his statements and credentials.

Thoughts?

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, U.S. Air Force (ret)
Combat fighter Pilot; MS Aeronautical
Science,

•U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot

•Former instructor, U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program.

•As an Air Force weapons effects expert, was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures.

•Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis.

•Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq.

•20-year Air Force career.

Statement (3/25/07):

"After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government.

“We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to ‘support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic’. Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

“We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Source:

gregoryfegel.sulekha.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You know, I have the thought...quite often.. that right now, I am 30 years old. Will the truth finally be revealed within my lifetime?

I certainly hope so. With this particular issue, I think more and more people are going to start popping up with credible source. As they do, maybe the masses will finally be open to the possibility that there was something deeper going on than just an attack.

Flag!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Good find. Thanks for the read.

Can I ask a question though. The thing I don't understand about this demolition conspiracy theory is.... why is it so important to make the buildings fall? I mean, 4 hijacked planes, people killed.... HELL one plane to the Pentagon is enough to start a war.

What is the significance of complicating the situation and trying to make the buildings fall? The government could care less about public support, if indeed, a terrorist organization just pummeled a plane into the Pentagon alone.

There is always someone "proving" the fact that the buildings could have fell, and then someone right next to him able to "prove" that it is impossible under the set circumstances.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
You know, I have the thought...quite often.. that right now, I am 30 years old. Will the truth finally be revealed within my lifetime?

no.

I think that, regardless how many military or retired military come forward supporting new investigations and have an idea that our government was involved, doesn't matter. There is only 2 ways that justice will be served here, and it seems to be quite evident, that TPTB are doing everything they can to stop one of those ways, and at the same time seem to be pushing us towards the 2nd way(Must I explain?).

We all hope the truth will come out, but unfortunately, hoping is no longer an option... its either, make that justice, or watch it slip away.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

I believe that the reason that the buildings had to fall was easy. money.

Larry Silverstein, the US property magnate who owned the World Trade Centre, is heading for a fresh clash with Swiss Re, the main insurer of the twin towers.
He is set to present a formal claim for $3.5bn (£2.4bn) to the international insurance market this week, just over four months after the twin towers were destroyed by hijackers..

www.independent.co.uk /news/business/news/twin-towers-row-deepens-as-swiss-re-set-to-refuse-7bn-insurance-claims-664109.html

Do not forget that big money runs the show. The military industrial complex is in control of US policy and big money is in control of them. Planes hit buildings, buildins fall, we need more security, more security leads to more defense spending, and the owner of the buildings gets the insurance check.

This is my take anyways.

S&F op

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Wow. Bummer.

We are of course assuming that the parties involved retain their power, and positions. I think it's jumping to conclusion to think that the real-deal will never come to light. But on the flip side of that thought...look at the grassy knoll, and the rest of the Kennedy story.

To add: I also believe that the truth is not really something we have thought of yet, as far as the details go. I dont think that controlled demolition is the whole story, or holograms, or no plane theory....

I think the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle of all the different approaches, and maybe even somewhere near the "Official report". I certainly dont think the report is accurate, however I dont completely buy in to any of the alternate theories either. But that's also personality- I sit on fences alot.

I dunno, something to think about.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

It's almost impossible to believe that an old man would be so greedy. I am sure the guy would have still made a fortune, the WTCs would probably have to be demolished anyways due to their damage by the planes compromising the integrity of the buildings as a whole.

Again, I don't know anything, nobody really does except those truly involved (whomever they be).

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well, buddy, if you and millions like you dont get off the fence and start developing some real and earnestly held opinions soon, the truth will never come out.
The control of America has passed from congress and the Senate on to the corporate structures which pay for the elections.
The non elected goverment(those who run the various agencies of the congress,FDA, etc, are all corporate hacks who do the bidding of companies like Monsanto and Bayer etc.
We need real patriots now more than ever....the treason goes on every day, as the country gets further impoverished by corporate mismanagement which is deliberatly stripping us of our real wealth.
get the heck off the fence!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Clearly, he has spent too much of his time on "those damn fool conspiracy sites" and has been led astray by their anti-government "drivel."

Everyone who knows anything knows that the only credible opinions come from those who were specifically tasked by our honest politicians with explaining 9/11 and that there is no possible way they could have been or could still be motivated to deceive the public. Big brother is our best friend and protector with a flawless record of telling the truth that spans back to the very beginning of our nation. Shame on him for questioning their actions or motives and shame on all of you for using your common sense. When the POTUS stands in front of the camera and reads the words "9/11 was an inside job" from his teleprompter, then and only then, will there be any reason to believe it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here is the LT. Colonel's scribd account. Guy Razers Scibd

He posts good, and useful info.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The question's are glaringly obvious to those who pay attention. I tire of trying to convince people.
Questions remain and no one has all of the answers. This is a short Youtube video that's worthy of your time.

Listen to your instincts

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It is quite a scary thought but everybody remembers it was like watching a disaster movie and the cameras were set up to switch on exactly as it happened,perfectly aligned and visible behind newreaders heads and...am not revisiting it. Actors seen it as well and thought,goddamn whos directing,but it sure as hell got rid of the asbestos which threatened the closure of the buildings and every business in it,thats a lot of cash and businesses to leave because the buildings lease and safety were up,makes Ya think !
I hate the whole conspiracy around it, but people died,and a lot has been wasted after in not getting the culprits or to the bottom of it,the whole thing stinks
The views expressed by this poster are fictional and not based on real people or events.any copying,rebroadcasting or exhibiting for monetary gain is prohibitted and .....you get the picture as ladens family are flown out to safety.
Yeah makes Ya think !

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow, that's pretty strong stuff. Talk about a credible opinion!

For me, I tend to try to boil things down to their basics, or to try to look for an anomaly that discredits the "official story". In this case the "anomaly" is the fact that the Patriot Act was written so quickly and had so many specifics that were targeted at giving the gov't more power. I've always wondered how they got that thing written so quickly. It had to have been written beforehand and was just waiting for the right moment to be sprung on us. What better way than to create a bogeyman?

I believe 9/11 was just another scam perpetrated by gov't/corporate interests to give themselves more power and money. I believe the Saudi's (and other Arab nations) were complicit along with our own government. Just follow the money trail. Who has made billions and billions and billions off of 9/11? That tells the story right there; look no further. Create even more instability in the ME so that oil prices are volatile.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

I believe that the reason that the buildings had to fall was easy. money.

Larry Silverstein, the US property magnate who owned the World Trade Centre, is heading for a fresh clash with Swiss Re, the main insurer of the twin towers.
He is set to present a formal claim for $3.5bn (£2.4bn) to the international insurance market this week, just over four months after the twin towers were destroyed by hijackers..

www.independent.co.uk /news/business/news/twin-towers-row-deepens-as-swiss-re-set-to-refuse-7bn-insurance-claims-664109.html

Do not forget that big money runs the show. The military industrial complex is in control of US policy and big money is in control of them. Planes hit buildings, buildins fall, we need more security, more security leads to more defense spending, and the owner of the buildings gets the insurance check.

This is my take anyways.

S&F op

And from another article in The Independent" Larry Silverstein is accused by Swiss Re of deliberately under-insuring the Towers to save costs :-

www.independent.co.uk...

How does that fit in with an insurance scam in the making ?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

To all of the non truthers.

Why would he perpetrate such lies?
there has to be a reason.
You won't be able to defend your willfull ignorance forever.
the whole house of cards is getting ready to come crashing down on you.
Get out NOW!
I would advise you to begin the lengthy process of reformulating your world view to something that more closely resembles reality or you're going to be in for one hell of a rude awakening soon.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The buildings were build to the saturation point with asbestos. Even the cement between floors was mixed with the fire proofing substance. This is why it's a conspiracy, basically. The zionist who missed work that day knew that the cost of fixing the problem was prohibitive. So, owning government has it's perks.

Also, building 7 contained sensitive files about Enron, and back up data on the missing rumsfeld trillions (the original data were in the pentagon, just where the missile blew up).

I thought it was obvious why the bldgs came down.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I am not Surprised by this Americans revelation here . We ALL Know it to be TRUE , but the Lack of Hard Evidence to prove it has not come to Light...........YET .

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would like to ask a few questions on the wtc tragedy and hopefully iron out a few misconceptions a long the way.

For my self I have never bought the Idea of americans Killing Americans.I saw the world trade centre hit by planes, I saw them burn and I saw them collapse. At the time i thought it was a little odd how they fell straight down. I thanked God, as it could have been much worse if they had toppled.

I think the straight down bit is the only thing that made my antenie twitch , but only a little.
So thats roughly where I was with it for a long time.

Income the conspiracies.

I have a few questions that hopefully more learned on the subject can answer.
It certainly looks like a demolition job,i suppose even to the most untrained eye. What are the chances of two buildings,( I know there was a third, but lets leave that for now) Being hit by planes burning and then falling down in what must be the best position anyone could have hoped for under the circumstances. If these buildings had fallen over the consequences would have been terrible. Thats the first thing that i need to clear up.

Secondly , cast your minds back to a few years before 9/11. The basement/foundations were attacked by a terrorist group weakening the buildings for all we know. In a way that could prepare the buildings for straightdown collapse. Just thinking out loud here.

This new Military man says he thinks it's a demo job, and maybe we should believe him. I still have a problem though, Why oh Why would an Americam administration do something like this. If they wanted a war, fine go have one,I'm sure they could have come up with hundreds of prefabricated excuses to start something where ever they chose. So why would they decide to bring down 3 major buildings in New York city and also try to destroy their own goverment defence building the "Pentagon".

This is the reason i run into mucho problems with the Inside job. I just can't think of a reason for the US goverment to do this to their own people and their own country.

Please chime in with your reason why they would. Anticipating your responses

Thanks
edit on 20-2-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The "American Gov't" is comprised of literally hundreds of thousands of people, especially counting military personel. Obviously, they did not all plan and/or execute the attacks. However, if anyone inside the gov't did, then we have no choice but to blame the "American Gov't" even though we know without question the entire gov't is not culpable. Think of it like this, only a some of the people considered to be "Al Qaeda" have actually been accused of perpetrating attacks against America, but we are all comfortable with condemning the entire organization. Hope this helps to clear up some of your questions.
edit on 2/20/2011 by budaruskie because: Capitalization

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Ok i understand your point of view and it does help me a little. I still struggle with this though, as to do this to your own people seems like something that Lex Luthor would plan in a Superman film.

i gave you a star too

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join