It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired USAF pilot Col. Guy S. Razer says 9/11 was 'inside job' perpetrated by US government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
Will the truth finally be revealed within my lifetime?

of course not. shills, disinfo agents, poltroons and yuppie maggots are trying very hard.
but then again, you watch those videos of wtc collapsing and it's like right there... you
can literally see explosion waves travelling faster than the collapse itself! so in other
words - the truth is already out there.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Attention, please. I DEMAND to know, WHO sic'd Dimensional Detective on the 9/11 Official Fairy Tale?!

Now that he's evidently discovered the Patriots Question 9/11 site and realized how many government, military and intelligence officers, architects, engineers, pilots, professors, entertainment and medical professionals -- not to mention a sizable percentage of average Americans -- have been questioning 9/11 for years, well, I'm afraid you've created a monster that will uncover and devour every Neocon/CIA/Mossad lie that can be found.

I hope you're happy...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
9/11 was a huge hoax. NO TERRORISTS..NO PLANES..FEW IF ANY VICTIMS. All victim compensation funds and memorial funds and insurance settlements ciphoned off into the hands of a few. The wars brought vast riches to these despicable players as they bring about the rape and death of america and beyond. what these people are most afraid of is the exposure of the role of the scumbag main stream media in broadcasting computer generated imagery on 9/11 and selling the lie to the public. the msm is their only means of controlling the public. if this is exposed, watch the outrage spread and the bigboys fall. wake up people. this is the truth. everything else is just put out to continue the distractions and debate.

if you care, please spend time on this. it is so important.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure your USAF pilot has never had experience in taking down a steel building the size of the WTC in his career in the force, being that the WTC was almost one of its kind. Its great that he has a reputable resume to make his claims more believable. I would like to see his confirmed hits on specific type of buildings to make his claims more legitimate. Given his background it would seem he has more theory based information regarding the demolition of a building the size of the WTC. I say this on the grounds that when has the USAF has EVER attacked a building the size of WTC for them to actually have documented information of HOW steel buildings actually fall.

To bring it back to the OP and entertain the thought of our government, maybe he is right, maybe THE USA did have its hand in the destruction of the WTC. Thats the only way he would be able to make his claim, after all he was taught from American Universities/Government Agencies.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

dude.... this is just like the apollo astronaut that claims that UFO's are real.... his sources are the same websites that everyone else is looking at.... He doesn't know any more than you do. Just because he has credentials, doesn't make the fact that his view of the "truther" websites make the story more credible....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
So the government's OS is as credible as Santa Clause, does that mean we're going to discredit it so soon? The plot is over 10 years old... and still doesn't know the tale of its birth. Normalcy will be forever questioned, but...

Not around the children. They must be protected...secured in the homeland. Father-/mother-land is something else, apparently. A thing of the past.

edit: I say over 10 years old because 9/11 was obviously not some spontaneous decision.
edit on 21-2-2011 by smthngmssnghr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
You know, I have the thought...quite often.. that right now, I am 30 years old. Will the truth finally be revealed within my lifetime?

No, it won't. It may be revealed once the perpetrators have lived long and full lives and died of old age in their cavernous mansions built with the blood of thousands.

But I sure as hell am not going to hold my breath.

Star and flag OP.

edit on 21-2-2011 by BoneMosaic because: Credit for the OP.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject

dude.... this is just like the apollo astronaut that claims that UFO's are real.... his sources are the same websites that everyone else is looking at.... He doesn't know any more than you do. Just because he has credentials, doesn't make the fact that his view of the "truther" websites make the story more credible....

New employee??
You'll soon get shot down with nothing posts like that..

Earn you paycheck.....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

follow the money $$$, ...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92

Can I ask a question though. The thing I don't understand about this demolition conspiracy theory is.... why is it so important to make the buildings fall? I mean, 4 hijacked planes, people killed.... HELL one plane to the Pentagon is enough to start a war.

What is the significance of complicating the situation and trying to make the buildings fall? The government could care less about public support, if indeed, a terrorist organization just pummeled a plane into the Pentagon alone.

Quite an easy explanation for this. They need a big enough event to get the support of the everyday people, if they just hit the pentagon would people like me and you think its right to go to war just because of that? And would it get the support of other countries, probably the UK but probably not countries like Australia.

Whereas if i lost a family member in the building i would want nothing but for the government to go to war and stop this.

Just look throughout time, such as at pearl harbour, many US citizens before probably thought its not their war to fight, but as soon as it effects the public everyone agrees they should fight.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

It's so obvious the US gov did this it's shocking.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
it still blows my mind that people dont believe 911 was an inside job.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by daveyboy1991

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92

Can I ask a question though. The thing I don't understand about this demolition conspiracy theory is.... why is it so important to make the buildings fall? I mean, 4 hijacked planes, people killed.... HELL one plane to the Pentagon is enough to start a war.

What is the significance of complicating the situation and trying to make the buildings fall? The government could care less about public support, if indeed, a terrorist organization just pummeled a plane into the Pentagon alone.

Don't forget building insurance and suspicious trades occurring days before the event... And why demo,

"A new Pearl Harbour" - Source PDF

Quite an easy explanation for this. They need a big enough event to get the support of the everyday people, if they just hit the pentagon would people like me and you think its right to go to war just because of that? And would it get the support of other countries, probably the UK but probably not countries like Australia.

Whereas if i lost a family member in the building i would want nothing but for the government to go to war and stop this.

Just look throughout time, such as at pearl harbour, many US citizens before probably thought its not their war to fight, but as soon as it effects the public everyone agrees they should fight.
edit on 21-2-2011 by old_god because: pringles don't mix with Lemonade

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Symbolism can trump the reality in the proper context.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
How could 4 guys with boxcutters take control of a plane? Easy, first the doors to the cockpits were never locked (they are now). Secondly, people were thinking this was a standard hijacking so they didn't "rise up" to attack the hijackers. It wasn't until the folks on the fourth flight realized the hijackers true intentions that they tried to gain access to the cockpit which was locked and inaccessible. There you go, pretty easy and no conspiracy here.

Also, to say that no one was on those planes, that they were remote controlled, is truly a slap in the face to everyone who lost a loved one on those flights.

As I've found time after time, there is absolutely no proof of any US Gov't involvement in these attacks. There are misteps that needed to be addressed and they were addressed. The CIA is not infallible and, believe it or not, they are not an "all knowing' agency.

If someone out there has prooff, other than "follow the money" or "Rothschilds/Buildeburgers did it", please post it. Again, if there is/was a grand conspiracy and there is absolute proof, I will be the first one to champion any cause, but until then....It's nothing more than a GFL post, a lot of talk but nothing substantial.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Various reasons, money seems obvious. the other reason is the fact that the WTC towers, were for the most part, empty, unrentable units. As well, the buildings had asbestos which was partially removed but I don't believe they hand completed that.

So you've got a set of buildings that really aren't turning a profit, insured to high heavens, full of cancer causing banned insulation that would cost millions to remove and dispose of properly. This is why they couldn't just demo the buildings, it would spread asbestos over the entire New York area, which it did.

The final nail in the coffin, in my opinion, is the scapegoat they picked. Muslim extremist terrorists, who had already attacked the WTC towers trying to bring one down. Money, money again, cover story, those are the 3 reasons for me the WTC towers had to come down.

Another side to that is the records stored at the locations hit, as well as the pentagon. Enron got off the hook, worldcom got off the hook, and I'm sure a few others. All heavy campaign contributors to TPTB at the time.

It's also a convenient way to make sure that those 2 incidents can't fully be investigated. Any evidence was crushed and covered under two entire skyscrapers. Little hard for the FAA to reconstruct anything. Quite easy to "lose the black box".

You can also argue the entire thing is a giant psyop. The skyline of New York, one of the most recognizable ones on earth, is forever changed. Life went on for the rest of us pretty quick, but the people in NY live with it every day, driving in to work from Jersey the towers aren't there. A constant reminder that they aren't safe, everyone wants them dead, and if not for their loss of privacy and liberty, they might be a photo on one of the fences at ground zero.

This is the same reason they wave this event around when it's convenient for them, because it's traumatizing, and it works every damn time.

NY considers itself the world capitol, and it might as well be, you've got financial players controlling the world economy all crunched in there together. How fitting for the deconstruction of society as we know it to start there.

But all of that is just opinion. Facts are facts. Kerosene can't burn hot enough to melt steel. Office fires burn sporadically, unevenly, and at low temperatures. thermite residue, specifically nano-thermite, was found in several independently tested samples from the WTC rubble.

It really doesn't matter WHY they came down, it matters that they did come down, and the most important fact is HOW. Once you honestly look at HOW you will be forever changed. We'll never really know why they did any of this, we can assume and deduce, but we will never know why unless they want us to. But we can know HOW. We already know how, well, some of us do.
edit on 21-2-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hopefully, other high profile military people will be inspired and spurred on by this guy, and come forwards and start a chain reaction.

This is what is needed.

This *is* what's going cause cold chills and sweat to run down the backs of the perps and all the shills and disinfo cowards that support the lies.

Get the military heavily involved, cos the way i see it, most of your FBI agents are gutless traitors, who are more focused on their careers and climbing the promotions ladder, than they are at actually doing what they are paid to do, *investigate*.

I'd like to see the military roll up to Washington (or a certain few hundred thousand acres in Paraguay!), and arrest the bastards.

The joke acting as law and order in the states, won't wipe it's metaphorical backside without permission from TPTB, so they won't do anything proactive about this, it will *have* to be the military, they are the last line of defense of democracy and law and order in the USA, now just about everyone else has been bought and paid for.

Fingers crossed this is the start of a 'Truth Avalanche', and all the evil, money and power grabbing traitors will be caught up and crushed in it, because if the military, either officially or not don't stand up and be counted, it will happen again..and again.
edit on 21/2/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
How could 4 guys with boxcutters take control of a plane? Easy, first the doors to the cockpits were never locked (they are now). Secondly, people were thinking this was a standard hijacking so they didn't "rise up" to attack the hijackers. It wasn't until the folks on the fourth flight realized the hijackers true intentions that they tried to gain access to the cockpit which was locked and inaccessible. There you go, pretty easy and no conspiracy here.

Also, to say that no one was on those planes, that they were remote controlled, is truly a slap in the face to everyone who lost a loved one on those flights.

As I've found time after time, there is absolutely no proof of any US Gov't involvement in these attacks. There are misteps that needed to be addressed and they were addressed. The CIA is not infallible and, believe it or not, they are not an "all knowing' agency.

If someone out there has prooff, other than "follow the money" or "Rothschilds/Buildeburgers did it", please post it. Again, if there is/was a grand conspiracy and there is absolute proof, I will be the first one to champion any cause, but until then....It's nothing more than a GFL post, a lot of talk but nothing substantial.

Well its obvious it would have been a black project, possibly even blacker than black project as William Pawelec has mentioned in his interview. This all goes back to the most powerful people and wanting more money with no respect for lifes

You cant deny there was irregularties with the insurance of the WTC and how in numerous videos small explosions can be seen before it falls, to weaken key points in the structure.

Now there is no way the WTC's would have BOTH collapsed as their design was to withstand fires for days at a time.

Also cant remember which flight, will repost later with the info, but one of the pilots was an ex military pilot who wasnt exactly a small figure against the hijackers who were slim small figures, now how could some hijackers all fit in the cockpit and takeover, now ive been in one when i was a little kid, and it could only just fit one extra person in let alone several people. Almost certain resistance would have been put up in that small area

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think that people should start collecting the IP's of the debunkers and supporters of the official story to be used in the future to either call them out, charge them or whatever angry group think humans would want to do with people like that. Some IPS of debunkers are already saved and cataloged , odd tho that some debunkers have multiple accounts and play both side of the fence another odd thing is that some ats truthers hold accounts at JREF as debunkers.... go figure eh!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by daveyboy1991

You bring up some interesting points...

"Well its obvious it would have been a black project, possibly even blacker than black project as William Pawelec has mentioned in his interview. This all goes back to the most powerful people and wanting more money with no respect for lifes"

Answer: It's always a super secret black project with no paper/electronic trail that "someone" mentions. It's always these ultra powerful people! Secrets cannot be kept, something always leaks out. Where's the proof of this? I would think Assange and WIKILeaks would have found something by now?

"You cant deny there was irregularties with the insurance of the WTC and how in numerous videos small explosions can be seen before it falls, to weaken key points in the structure."

Answer: Insurance? Yep, every building has insurance, I've owned both homeowners and rental insurance. Explosions? When the floors above started to collapse, this caused air pressure on the lower floors to "blow out" the windows. It does appear to be explosions, but they don't appear until after the upper floors start collapsing. Wow, that was relatively easy, no conspiracy here.

"Now there is no way the WTC's would have BOTH collapsed as their design was to withstand fires for days at a time."

Answer: Very Large planes filled with jet fuel hit both towers at high speed causing damage to the structure. The fires that ensued weakened them even further causing them to fail and causing a domino effect that brought down both buildings. The simple answer works best, no conspiracy here.

"Also cant remember which flight, will repost later with the info, but one of the pilots was an ex military pilot who wasnt exactly a small figure against the hijackers who were slim small figures, now how could some hijackers all fit in the cockpit and takeover, now ive been in one when i was a little kid, and it could only just fit one extra person in let alone several people. Almost certain resistance would have been put up in that small area"

Answer: This was a complete surprise to both pilots and passengers. The hijackers moved fast and with a purpose killing/injuring the flight crew before they had a chance to react. Again, the passengers were confused and thought this was a "normal" hijacking and did not fight back. AGAIN, it wasn't until passengers learned of the true intentions of these hijackers that they fought back.

I mean, really, if a non-expert such as myself can refute your "evidence" then I can't see this as being fact. In your post you offer no FACTS just CONJECTURE. IF there is absolute proof of this, please, someone post so we can all understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join