It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired USAF pilot Col. Guy S. Razer says 9/11 was 'inside job' perpetrated by US government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by budaruskie

Ok i understand your point of view and it does help me a little. I still struggle with this though, as to do this to your own people seems like something that Lex Luthor would plan in a Superman film.

i gave you a star too

edit on 20-2-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

Yes, it seems rather unreasonable, despicable, and excessive yet it has historical precedence. There are many cases where terrorist events like this have been perpetrated against ones own country. Nobody refutes that Hitler, Stalin, Mao, or Pinochet knowingly killed their own people in order to further their own personal agendas. A great question to ponder is, why is it that people can accept those events as fact yet cannot accept that an American leader or official could do the same?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Well, buddy, if you and millions like you dont get off the fence and start developing some real and earnestly held opinions soon, the truth will never come out.
The control of America has passed from congress and the Senate on to the corporate structures which pay for the elections.
The non elected goverment(those who run the various agencies of the congress,FDA, etc, are all corporate hacks who do the bidding of companies like Monsanto and Bayer etc.
We need real patriots now more than ever....the treason goes on every day, as the country gets further impoverished by corporate mismanagement which is deliberatly stripping us of our real wealth.
get the heck off the fence!

I think you missed my point.
However, you are speaking in absolutes. You believe these things to be true without a shadow of a doubt. Things are black and white. I simply cannot see things that way.

America was bought and paid for before any of us were born. And continues to get worse.
But thats not our subject. And neither is patriotism.

What I was saying, was it's time to think outside the box with our theories and stop being paranoid little parrots repeating the same nonsense over and over. That is not a sign of critical thinking.

Critical thinking it taking the different theories that are presented and coming to the conclusion that maybe none of them are right. However, maybe parts of them are right. I just refuse to believe in something blindly without first taking in all possibilities.

With 911, there are certainly quite a few possibilities. Currently, we do not know which one(s) are true.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by budaruskie

Ok i understand your point of view and it does help me a little. I still struggle with this though, as to do this to your own people seems like something that Lex Luthor would plan in a Superman film.

i gave you a star too

Yes, it seems rather unreasonable, despicable, and excessive yet it has historical precedence. There are many cases where terrorist events like this have been perpetrated against ones own country. Nobody refutes that Hitler, Stalin, Mao, or Pinochet knowingly killed their own people in order to further their own personal agendas. A great question to ponder is, why is it that people can accept those events as fact yet cannot accept that an American leader or official could do the same?

It is a very good question that you pose.
Us and them scenario, th evil lives on distand shores, and is usually an abberation, a one off.I would never think of America being able to produce such politicians.When it's all said and done ,it's about conditioning. We are only told what we are told.
Again yoour question is quite a profound one now i have started to think about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

Also, building 7 contained sensitive files about Enron, and back up data on the missing rumsfeld trillions (the original data were in the pentagon, just where the missile blew up).

I thought it was obvious why the bldgs came down.

This idea that the damaged area of the Pentagon housed all the relevant data relevant to unaccounted for trillions from years past is just made up and gets endlessly repeated with obviously no-one doing any checking.

This is a DOD financial report from March 2002. If you scroll down to " Executive Summary " you will see that it says " The Army did not publish stand-alone financial statements for FY 2001 due to the loss of financial management personnel sustained during the Sept 11 terrorist attack . Therefore we did not audit financial information for FY 2001 financial statements. However, Army financial statement information was included in the DOD FY 2001 Agency-Wide Financial Statements ;-

www.dodig.mil...

So, absolutely nothing to do with beavering away at missing trillions from the past but work on Army financial statements for FY 2001 which was, in any event, published elsewhere in the Agency-Wide statements.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I've been reading all of the 9/11 posts and watched many of the videos posted on YTube and other sources. Thus far I've seen a lot of conjecture, rumor, second and third hand stories and what ifs but nothing credible. Not one solid piece of evidence connecting anyone from the government. Any "evidence" has been quickly refuted.

This LtCol states he is 100% positive but provides no proof or evidence that screams, "The US Gov't did it!" I could make the claim that I'm 100% positive that South African agents with the help of Chilean Military units conducted the 9/11 attack. I provide no evidence, but I can make the claim.

Sorry, but that's my opinion. I still await proof of these allegations against this mysterious shadow organization.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I see that you are here to debunk everybody. I would like to have your opinion as to what happened that morning of Sept 11 2001. Do you think that the msm reports are legit?

Sorry I am in and out. The Daytona 500 is on, I am raking the yard, and yelling at the kids ....lol

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I think that you are seriously underestimating the greed of the greedy. Besides this is all speculation on my part. It may have been that the plan was going down anyway whether he was wanting to cash in on it or not. It is just that I still have a hard time believing that our security was that darn poor. With all of the radar and money we spend on defense.

The old saying goes. If you can't beat them, join them.

edit on 20-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: im a horrible spller

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

I think they are keeping the truth of the Kennedy assassination a secret for 100 years - until it is true history, not just recent history. Dont hold your breathe.

edit on 20-2-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There are 220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials with their names and comments down at patriotsquestion911.com... questioning 9/11, including 2 generals
This is starting to feel like one of those really big zits that are getting ready to pop, you know it is going to be messy but it is going to be so relieving to finally get all the $h!t out.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I probably don't understand the greediest of greedy, because if I had a fraction of this mans money, I wouldn't even be working anymore like he does :-P ! It's just in my head, that I can't accept the fact that there were any explosives used in the WTC. Because like I said, what's the benefit of blowing them down? The one plane to the Pentagon is enough reason for military action.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Let's see what evidence the good Colonel (Ret.) brings forward.

Oh, what's that? He's not bringing anything new forward? Is he (and his fellow truthers) flashing his name, former rank, and achievements as a means of impressing everyone?

What is it we call that? Oh right, argument from authority

He's right about one thing though.

And that this was not orchestrated by a band of crazed “Muslim” amateurs lead by some guy in a cave in Afghanistan.

The pilot hijackers weren't amateurs, and Osama bin Ladin wasn't hiding in a cave in Afghanistan prior to 9/11.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Can I ask a question though. The thing I don't understand about this demolition conspiracy theory is.... why is it so important to make the buildings fall? I mean, 4 hijacked planes, people killed.... HELL one plane to the Pentagon is enough to start a war.

What is the significance of complicating the situation and trying to make the buildings fall? The government could care less about public support, if indeed, a terrorist organization just pummeled a plane into the Pentagon alone.

There is always someone "proving" the fact that the buildings could have fell, and then someone right next to him able to "prove" that it is impossible under the set circumstances.

I believe the purpose of making the buildings fall was about technology...

My belief is that 9-11 had 2 purposes..

1. To control the middle east because our civilization as it is structured now relies on oil. It's a money maker for society and our government. They need this money maker to keep the wheels of our industrial society moving.

2. Our govenrment is suppressing super technolgies that when released also put sociiety in jeopardy. It is only a matter of time before the general population catches up to the government technologically. Other countries as well.

I think this was a preemptive strike on our own terms to steer us towards a NWO order or police state because when these super tehcnologies become known publicly we will all have the ability to harness this power.

The thing I don't know is if the people in charge are good or evil.. sometimes people have to do "evil" things for the greater good.. sometimes people have an evil goal and pretend it's for the greater good.. Could you even have 2 parts of this -- good and evil trying to gain control within the same group?

edit on 20-2-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

More and more people are starting to wake up and realize the lies that they have been fed. People think why would the government do this they have nothing to gain but fail to realize what Eisenhower said in his farewell speach:

Eisenhower warned: "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

That is not proof enough to think that the government could have something to do with 9/11 because what would they get out of it right? How about the Gulf of Tonkin incident? the Lustania ocean liner which was ironically owned by Morgan banking corporation? Provocation of Japan to attack Pearl Harbour? The fact that the government knew about it and didn't attempt to stop it is eerily similar to 9/11 where they had intelligence that it will happen. The war on drugs?

Open your eyes all this is to take away freedom(Patriot Act which was signed for another 90 days a week ago), to better arm the police, FEMA camps, to better arm and fund the military complex, and stealing taxpayer money to gamble on the stock market. All these are tools to take things away from the middle class and give it to the higher classes. The bigger the government is the more problems you will have with money control and corruption.

Now I am not saying the US government killed those people on 9/11 but I am sure some part had a hand in it. The terrorists can't pull off the hi-jacking without knowing ways to bypass security, training, and routines. If you think that they did this all alone than slap your government for spending so much money on defense without proper security.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Respectfully to the poster, I mean no ill will or otherwise just my opinion. Thats all - While I agree that the events on 911 are highly suspicious no doubt.

The man is career military, OK, so was I and about a few million other service members.
He has some (to the layperson anyway) distinguished posts where he served. So did I and a few other million service members.
He has a degree in his career field. So do I and a few million other people.
He did some research, in 4+ years. I as a few million others have, and still are.

Why do these people get toughted in the same context showcasing their careers and achievements for nothing but to add them to list of others who, like them, are suspicious of 911? It don't prove anything folks. Other than they hold some questions about September 11, 2001. Nothing more. While to the person on the street who has never served in the military, wasn't a fighter jock nor holds a degree they may be impressed. Heck, they might even start to look at 911 events a little differently. But in the entire context of what he has to say about 911 being an inside job. Its boils down to being just another opinion in which has been voiced time & time again. He has no proof to prove it obviously. And right now, its just another spoon in the pot.

Now, highlight an individual (or more) who has paper in hand denoting where the missile was stationed prior to flying it into the Pentagon or, exactly what was that control aircraft doing over the skies of NYC or, which air-wing shot down flight 93 over Pennsylvania that day then and only then will it amount to anything worth reading and looking deeper into. We already know about all of the military, political and celebritys who think 911 was either an inside job or the truth about it is not as we have been told it was. I'd just like to hear about one these "high profile types" come forward with actual proof to back their theory/opinion rather than going on the national stage and citing their opinion for some "911 noteriety".

To date, there have been none.
edit on 2/20/2011 by Humint1 because: Edification.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Of course the pilot says 911 was an insde job...
Otherwise he has to admit that the US was taken out by a couple of ragheads with box cutters who didn't have an aircraft carrier, they didn't have satalites, no nuclear sub marines...
no fancy dress up uniforms...
no don't assk don't tell
just boxcutters...

bunch of rag heads in dresses took out the whole US air force
he he
of course it was an inside job
wink wink nudge nudge.....
(no one got fired...? ha ha)
RAOTFLMAO!
edit on 20-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Do you think that this was Silverstein's soley? Do you think he might have had partners? And besides that you might also ask why all the world's billlionairs don't just retire. Such as Bill Gates. Why doesn't he retire and just cruise on a carefree life?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
PS
BTW
I agree
i think it was an inside job too
I just wanted to dress up as a OSer for a bit...
thought I looked cool...
till i realized that isn't a fun house mirror...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It's almost impossible to believe that an old man would be so greedy.

I appreciate how hard it is to think something so terrible but we must remember that around the world everyday thousands of people are killed by other people for far less money and far less grandiose reasons.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I probably don't understand the greediest of greedy, because if I had a fraction of this mans money, I wouldn't even be working anymore like he does :-P ! It's just in my head, that I can't accept the fact that there were any explosives used in the WTC. Because like I said, what's the benefit of blowing them down? The one plane to the Pentagon is enough reason for military action.

You don't seem to understand the necessity of gaining the American people's support.
The Pentagon alone would not have been enough..Look at the photos...they are Unimpressive.
Now look at the Twin Towers...they can play that over and over...it is Very Dramatic. I'll bet you can rerun movies of it in your mind any time. How many pics of the Pentagon can you pull up? Compare the two and notice how you feel about each one.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sorry, Detective, but this is not "new" information spewing from the pie-hole of this guy....look at the original date!! 2007!!

Only thing "recent" is the re-posting on the source you linked in the OP!

This guy, "Razer", is NO DIFFERENT than the other (handful) of miscreants and self-deluded sad sacks, I'm afraid. Care to dig any deeper into his "claims"?? Specific, please. You may be chagrined....

....(and, note please the affiliations touted, as usual. The same cast of silly characters, same silly, toothless and also deluded 'organizations'. Like the MUCH discredited, time and again, so-called "PilotsFor9/11Truth"! A sad, sad indictment on the lack of clarity and rationality, by a few fringe "believers", nothing more. Must I repeat the fact that ONE of their touted "members" is "no planes and space weapons" John Lear? Who also, BTW, claims that there are lakes and breathable atmosphere on the Moon, 66% Earth gravity, and a giant "soul catcher" for when we die....etc. I hate to seem overly harsh, but have seen this too much, by now. Spinning wheels, go 'round and 'round.....)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, others think he's full of BS too. An Internet Forum post from 2007:
(After listening to an audio interview with Col. Razer)....

Razer (!) says the thing that "got his attention" was WTC7. He says the evidence is "unequibacle...uh...unequivocal". Somewhat outside his area of expertise, wouldn't you say?

NIST apparently "doesn't answer anything adequately". Towers "exploded, did not fall down. That's obvious".

Then the BBC thing about them reporting the collapse before time. Blah blah. Thanks Rosie O'Donnell as an "awesome patriot" and a load of other brown-nosing BS follows. It's just a big club, really, isn't it? It's all who you know, who you namecheck, it's about belonging to something bigger than yourself, that you can pretend is raging against something even bigger and more powerful.

The host and Razer go on about their 9/11 awakening in born-again terms, then start a load of political/ideological bluster. GWB, Iraq, personal freedom, surveillance, all the usual paranoia. Sod all of significance so far.

"I have to be careful exactly what I say" Repeating emails are apparently evidence of DARPA interference. Foil hats on, boys!

"Truth on our side" "evidence is irrefutable". Loose Change arse-kissing session...

"We're actually researching in the dark". Ain't that the truth.

Suppression of evidence (Pentagon video footage).... disinfo responsible for their own cruddy research. Pilots for 9/11 truth, "was there a plane"...

"FDR data doesn't match what was provided in the report". "basically the airplane couldn't have hit the Pentagon". Razer has seen a terrain-following MISSILE in one of the videos! Not big enough hole, no parts, no bodies, airplanes don't vapourise. Advanced weapons... some sort of shaped charge with depleted uranium because of "how they cleaned it up" (suits, respirators, decon etc). "Non-melted computer" right next to it. God, this is depressing.

"I'm a demolitions expert. I'm a fighter weapons school instructor, I know about explosives". I think the expression goes "O rly?"

"Shock and awe". (interviewer: "We don't have to prove what happened".

If they reinvestigate "we've done all the hard work" already!

$2.3 trillion missing from the Pentagon. Not heard that one before. The people responsible for investigating this were the ones who died, according to Razer. He cares about those people *cried crocodile tears*.

forums.randi.org...

Seriously!!!
This is SO 2007! Sorry, again....but this is a guy who fell....and fell hard -- hook, line and sinker -- for the same old, same old lines from the 9/11 "conspiracy" propagandists and websites....long ago refuted on many levels!
edit on 20 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join