It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired USAF pilot Col. Guy S. Razer says 9/11 was 'inside job' perpetrated by US government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
He's actually been on the list for quote a while: Patriots Question 9/11

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

from what i understand, the buildings were full of asbestos and werent up to date/code on somethings.
I read that eventually they would have to be destroyed or brought down, which would of cost lots of money for the owners. so they transfered that bill to an insurance company.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Spoken by a true patriot. He at least has a moral conscience to bravely come out and say what he thinks. I wish more of our military leaders would have the moral conscience to stand up to these treasonous government officials. We need more people in government who know what happened on 9/11 to come forth.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
For me, believing there was something "more" to 9/11 came way before that day in September.

I had already lived through the JFK assasination, MLK murder, and countless other conspiracies, where things "just didn't add up." I came to these conclusions without any outside influence, by reading and thinking and using my own instincts. I developed a healthy mistrust of the government many years ago.

So, when 9/11 came along, it wasn't too far of a stretch not to trust TPTB in America and to entertain the thought that our own government could somehow be involved.

All you have to do is spend 1 hour on the subject before you begin to have questions.

Spend a whole day on the subject?

You'd have to be blind not to question the official story.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

You brought up a really good point there.

I'd never heard it phrased quite that way.

You've given me something more to think about. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92

Good find. Thanks for the read.

Can I ask a question though. The thing I don't understand about this demolition conspiracy theory is.... why is it so important to make the buildings fall? I mean, 4 hijacked planes, people killed.... HELL one plane to the Pentagon is enough to start a war.

What is the significance of complicating the situation and trying to make the buildings fall? The government could care less about public support, if indeed, a terrorist organization just pummeled a plane into the Pentagon alone.

There is always someone "proving" the fact that the buildings could have fell, and then someone right next to him able to "prove" that it is impossible under the set circumstances.

First, just a strike to the pentagon would have been too suspicious. It's suspicious now, even with the other 3 planes. How dos a commercia airline crash into the most heavily guarded buildin in the world? Especially when dick cheney knew it was coming 50 miles out and had our military do nothing, just let the plane hit the pentagon.

The guy wo owned the world trade center was part of the plot, he got insurance money and got rid of a building he was required to renovate, because it was getting old. With the buildings falling because of a terrorist attack he gets money to build a new wtc up to standards, and he gets rid of the old buildingsto make room for the new ones.

Sadly, there are a decent amount of people who call credible sources crazy. I've heard several talk about this guy like he was in the service too long and went crazy and that's why he believes it was an inside job. I'm pretty tied of all this.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Adlai

Apparently, based on every point you raised, just in that one post....you've been horribly misinformed....but, congratulations!!! You have been fed a load of BS by the "9/11 conspiracy cabal"!!!

I'm sure they are happy to have another person to blindly lead around by the nose-ring....

What's that? You don't understand where you were misled??

Well...I don;t even have to quote it....YOU wrote it, and it is parroting just one of the MANY lies from the so-called "truth movement". Know what it is??

It is that the Pentagon was.....(ahem)....."...the most heavily guarded building...."......etc, etc, etc and BARF!

What crap! I am amazed at people who willing fall for such claptrap.....

....What? Oh....yes, indeed, I can name a few places "MORE" 'heavily guarded'. Ever heard of a little place called, oh....."FORT KNOX"?? Or, "Cheyenne Mountain"?? Or, just about any actual military base!! Or, "Camp David"???

The Pentagon is the "most heavily guarded"???

That, right there, destroys all credibility, sorry.....if that seemed harsh. Some just need a sharp wake-up call, it seems. Because, criticism not directed at you, per se....but at the places that planted those ridiculous notions in your mind. Wake Up! Think for yourself, get out of that treadmill of "conspiracy" theory crap!!! You are smart enough, I'd wager.....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Your refusal to admit that you are fed a whole lot of BS from OFFICIAL sources makes people wonder, however weedy...You do not seem to have ANY problems with ANY of the ridiculous scenarios and believe in incompetence as being the only answer.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

WHAT "ridiculous scenarios"???

Those only exist in the fevered imaginations of the "oh, so clever" people who think they have "20/20 hindsight"....and are the founders of these stupid "conspiracy theories" in the first place!

People who DO HAVE knowledge and real-world experience can comprehend the entire chain of events. It is only the ignorant who sit in their basement caves, and "blog" from their easy chairs on the computer keyboards ("Armchair Warriors") who fail to fully visualize, and therefore completely misunderstand how the real world works.

Quite pathetic, actually...NOT you, but the way those you have skewed YOUR apparent perception of the reality....THEY are at fault, in this. What is required from you and other like you, is to dig deeper, to gain better comprehension. Won't be easy....will involve time and effort, outside your normal "comfort zones". Because, if you won't (or can't) realize that many, many people have skills and experience that you may lack, well....I don't know how else to break it to you.....you have to recognize, at some point, that YOU DO NOT KNOW HALF of it!!! (Or, even one-eighth...)

And by that, I don't mean any silly "conspiracy" theory....I mean, how those who FOIST the "conspiracy theory" upon the gullible and naive....how THEY work the game.....in other words, those who fall for "9/11 conspiracies".....or, so-called "truth"....have been HAD!!! Big time.....

edit on 20 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

The fall of the buildings was all about the money, as always.

They needed to be demolished, they were full of asbestos. It was cost prohibitive to remove it.

Larry Silverstein took out a huge insurance policy.

Vital records about corporate corruption were destroyed when the buildings fell.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

I agree hey, i hope this does get proven and brought to justice, he seems reliable but needs to provide more evidence, lets hope ufos are brought to light in our life time to, maybe even publlic space travel free of cost, imagine how beutiful it would be up there, makes me sad thema holes in the secret aagencies lie to us all

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

The fall of the buildings was all about the money, as always.

They needed to be demolished, they were full of asbestos. It was cost prohibitive to remove it.

Larry Silverstein took out a huge insurance policy.

Vital records about corporate corruption were destroyed when the buildings fell.

It doesn't matter how often these allegations are made, they are still false.

If Larry Silverstein was part of an insurance scam why does he stand accused of under-insuring the Towers to save on costs ?

www.independent.co.uk...

So far as the supposedly vital corporate records is concerned, I assume you mean Enron which is the usual claim, it didn't stop former Enron executives from standing trial did it ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92

Good find. Thanks for the read.

Can I ask a question though. The thing I don't understand about this demolition conspiracy theory is.... why is it so important to make the buildings fall? I mean, 4 hijacked planes, people killed.... HELL one plane to the Pentagon is enough to start a war.

What is the significance of complicating the situation and trying to make the buildings fall? The government could care less about public support, if indeed, a terrorist organization just pummeled a plane into the Pentagon alone.

There is always someone "proving" the fact that the buildings could have fell, and then someone right next to him able to "prove" that it is impossible under the set circumstances.

Did the US go to war when the Twin Towers were bombed the first time? No.

Remember, it was said that in order to justify war with most reasonable Americans you would have
to have a "Pearl Harbor" type or level event.

It had to be shocking, something you never seen before.
Something that you would never forget and get you so angry you would run to your nearest recruiter.

Plus, by collapsing the buildings they were also destroying any possible evidence of fakery.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The same cast of silly characters, same silly, toothless and also deluded 'organizations'. Like the MUCH discredited, time and again, so-called "PilotsFor9/11Truth"!

And yet you REFUSE to openly debate them..
Odd coming from ATS's star pilot..

They seem to get banned from here without you answering their questions..

But you could always post on P4T, I said I'd pay to watch the debate..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

ridiculous scenarios

fevered imaginations

stupid "conspiracy theories"

only the ignorant who sit in their basement caves

completely misunderstand how the real world works.

Quite pathetic, actually...

skewed YOUR apparent perception of the reality....

YOU DO NOT KNOW HALF of it!!! (Or, even one-eighth...)

silly "conspiracy" theory....

those who FOIST the "conspiracy theory" upon the gullible and naive.

those who fall for "9/11 conspiracies".....or, so-called "truth"....have been HAD!!! Big time.....

Anyone notice a pattern here?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by budaruskie

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by budaruskie

Ok i understand your point of view and it does help me a little. I still struggle with this though, as to do this to your own people seems like something that Lex Luthor would plan in a Superman film.

i gave you a star too

edit on 20-2-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

Yes, it seems rather unreasonable, despicable, and excessive yet it has historical precedence. There are many cases where terrorist events like this have been perpetrated against ones own country. Nobody refutes that Hitler, Stalin, Mao, or Pinochet knowingly killed their own people in order to further their own personal agendas. A great question to ponder is, why is it that people can accept those events as fact yet cannot accept that an American leader or official could do the same?

It is a very good question that you pose.
Us and them scenario, th evil lives on distand shores, and is usually an abberation, a one off.I would never think of America being able to produce such politicians.When it's all said and done ,it's about conditioning. We are only told what we are told.
Again yoour question is quite a profound one now i have started to think about it.

I'm sorry, but profound? This is the kind of... mentality that just pisses me off.
And truly, Im glad you are thinking about it, but I have to ask, where have you been living?

Did you not live through Vietnam and its long-lasting after effects?
What kind of politicians did you think ran that horror show?
Did you think that war was justified?
Do you know how many Vietnamese people died because of it?
Did any Vietnamese ever attack the US?

Or what about the first Gulf War?
Why did America initiate that war?
Was it justified?
When did Iraq attack the US?

Im sure you werent alive back then but you must of studied at least a little about
Chattle Slavery
What kind of politicians in the US justified that and for how long?
And lo, it was supported for a long time in the bible belt in all places.

And you know about the continued genocide of Indigenous populations and occupation of their lands.
Thats right, all you Europeans dont belong in the Americas.
You weren't invited there.
Did you ask permission to live amongst the natives?
Or did your politicians write up treaties and break them?

Now are you telling me that that block of history slipped your mind?
There are your leaders.

And even if you can somehow justify all what has happened in the US.
How can you justify

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a series of false-flag operation proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other operatives to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro. One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."
Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:
"The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere."

en.wikipedia.org...

No?

Well what about

Operation Gladio (Italian: Organizzazione Gladio) is the codename for a clandestine NATO "stay-behind" operation in Italy after World War II. Its purpose was to continue anti-communist actions in the event of a Warsaw Pact invasion of Western Europe.

General Maletti told the Italian court that "the CIA, following the directives of its government, wanted to create an Italian nationalism capable of halting what it saw as a slide to the left and, for this purpose, it may have made use of rightwing terrorism," and continued on by declaring: "I believe this is what happened in other countries as well." Gianadelio Maletti also said to the court: "Don't forget that Nixon was in charge and Nixon was a strange man, a very intelligent politician but a man of rather unorthodox initiatives."[citation needed]

General Maletti himself in the first Piazza Fontana trial received a four year sentence for providing a false passport to one of the accused bombers, this sentence was overturned in 1985.[25] Maletti received, while in exile, a 15-years sentence in 2000 for his role in trying to cover up a 1973 bomb attack in Milan against the Interior minister, Mariano Rumor (DC - 4 killed and 45 injured), but was acquitted on appeals.[26] According to the court, General Maletti knew in advance of the plan of the attacker, Gianfranco Bertoli, allegedly an anarchist but in reality a right-wing activist and a "long-standing SID informant" according to The Guardian, but had deliberately failed to inform the interior minister of it.

en.wikipedia.org...

I never believed the official story of 911.
You know why?
Because there never has been a trial with an open investigation to back it up.
How can you have an "OFFICIAL" story?
All you can actually have are theories until you get confessions with evidence to back up your theory.
The FBI doesn't even blame Bin Laden for 911.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

You understand wrong....

Only North Tower was constructed with asbestos, only lower 1/3 of building contained asbestos fire proofing

Much had been removed during renovations, remainder had been encapsulated by coating it with material
to prevent flaking. Encapsulated materials were dyed a color green as a warning not ro cut the material

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Did the US go to war when the Twin Towers were bombed the first time? No. [/ex

Thars becuase they caught the perps (at least most of them) and put them on trial - they are now
rotting in jail. Ring leader got 240 years - not likely to get out....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

WHAT "ridiculous scenarios"???

Those only exist in the fevered imaginations of the "oh, so clever" people who think they have "20/20 hindsight"....and are the founders of these stupid "conspiracy theories" in the first place!

People who DO HAVE knowledge and real-world experience can comprehend the entire chain of events. It is only the ignorant who sit in their basement caves, and "blog" from their easy chairs on the computer keyboards ("Armchair Warriors") who fail to fully visualize, and therefore completely misunderstand how the real world works.

Quite pathetic, actually...NOT you, but the way those you have skewed YOUR apparent perception of the reality....THEY are at fault, in this. What is required from you and other like you, is to dig deeper, to gain better comprehension. Won't be easy....will involve time and effort, outside your normal "comfort zones". Because, if you won't (or can't) realize that many, many people have skills and experience that you may lack, well....I don't know how else to break it to you.....you have to recognize, at some point, that YOU DO NOT KNOW HALF of it!!! (Or, even one-eighth...)

And by that, I don't mean any silly "conspiracy" theory....I mean, how those who FOIST the "conspiracy theory" upon the gullible and naive....how THEY work the game.....in other words, those who fall for "9/11 conspiracies".....or, so-called "truth"....have been HAD!!! Big time.....

edit on 20 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

And your in the "reality" of 8people with boxcutters taking planes of 150plus people? Then taking control for a while and crashing them into 3buildings...which are/were of the highest security in america.

You post in pure bitterness of these "conspiracies" like you know 100percent that the official storey is true, which it isn't. Clearly

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

After 4 years of Googling, where is the solid evidence it was a Inside Job

Even if the remarks were made by a 5 star general of Norad, there still heresay without physical proof. I see lots of Evidence that doesn't support either view. I also find it hard to believe such a thing happened without a single piece of Evidence being leaked with so many people that must have been Involved.

Governments and Military have more leaks than a sieve, and somebody must know somebody that knows something if it exists, still Nothing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join