It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
I just tried the coordinates, No black box......nothing seems to be hidden. Although there does seem to be a strange object at those coordinates 5h 53m 27s.........But I'm no expert.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Serizawa because: coordinates

better try agian man i did it earlier and once agian and i got the same thing as everyone else blackbox

heres the other question no one has been asking why is sky only as new as 07, but earth is update as new as this year seems like they are hiding at least nibiru if not more by not keeping sky up to date or maybe thats the way to keep the conspiracies going and us chasing our tails?????????????????????????

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Sorry, I meant to reply to an earlier comment about "sky hazing". It seems slightly retarded without quotes, my bad.

Anyways, I would like to say that regardless of massive planets/comets heading our way there are plenty of oddities happening around us that we should be aware of and despite the fact of an economics major and waves upon waves of conspiracy buffs barking at the moon/Nibiru, I still think we should be patient and respectful to peoples insight. It's better to be prepared than dismissive.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It matches the ridiculous budgets that the government has been passing. 1.5 Trillion? Deficit.. who would print money like that for 5 years unless some event were to occur where you don't have to pay it back..

But.. It could be any kind of event..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Human_Alien

If a Brown Dwarf was passing through, it would likely pass close to some of the other planets first, have there been any changes to Mars, Jupiter, Ur-Anus that would be a tell tail sign?

NO..!! None at all..!!

Wait how do you know that is true about no changes happening to the other planets? Let me guess, NASA didn't say anything about it. Or or nothing on Google about that. Ho ho ho.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My two cents:

If (cue spooky music) TPTB know that niburu wormwood a brown dwarf something horrible is coming, and they don't plan on telling the general population until its too late (or at all), what is the point of all this speculation?

If we don't know what's coming, we can't properly prepare.

If its an ELE, all the preparation in the world isn't going to help us.

It's also possible that (saying if it is true that the tptb *spooky music* are hiding something like this) they don't really know for sure what will happen.

There is so much gloom and doom on ATS lately. Why is everyone focusing so much on the negative?

My advice:

Live your life. Love your kids. Start checking off items on your bucket list. Stop worrying so much about things that are completely out of your control. That way when SHTF you will not have wasted your life worrying, you will have spent it living.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Well I'll go along with all except the last one..
That is NOT a fact..We are free to discuss whatever we wish..

Fair enough.

Amend to: you have no business talking authoritatively about anything that has anything to do with astronomy

Anyone who makes a statement like:

Why two coordinates you ask? Because they are from TWO different programs...... if you bothered to read at least 4 of my posts covering that point!!!!

Needs to learn at least something about which they speak unless they want to look foolish.

Now I look foolish...see below.
edit on 2/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
"The kickoff date is March 4, 2011 when the brown dwarf crashes through the solar ecliptic plane where all the earth change symptoms will increase dramatically."

March 4, 2011 the government run's out of money (they are already acting like children and playing the name game saying the other party wants it to happen)

Maybe the government used that date to draw attention to it. The media, protest(US and middle East), UFO's etc....who knows until the we hear the words come from the Presidents mouth. There are way to many things going on at once drawing our focus, there playing chess with us, sending out the pawn's, horse's to get your mind off the King. Who has the authorization to ask for a meeting to draw attention to our questions and needs. not you, not me maybe a crowd of 500,000-1,000,000. Who knows but that doesnt sound like We The People, the biggest words on The US Constitution.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm hiding google and nasa where the Niribu dont shine.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
haha hes right there is a big black rectangle there.... weird

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Phage

Just go everywhere being disagreeable. And if you see my posts on here it tells everyone what and where planet x is. If you can't say anything nice......

we can't let criminals run loose either without telling them wrong, maybe they'll logically start changing their ways when we tell them they are wrong?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
XENA Is it because you men just can't handle that Planet X is named after an African Princess.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I apologize.

In reviewing his previous posts I see that I misunderstood what Human_Alien meant. Google Sky accepts only azimuthal coordinates to navigate to a location.

edit on 2/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
even if they knew we were in store for a global event, what are they gonna say? we're sorry...lol

I remember taking the dog to the field to shoot him in the head, i was petting him and speaking gently to him. are you ready to go to the happy hunting ground, while the dog was wagging his tail and everything was wonderful, then..BANG

Thats exactly where they want us. totally ignorant and unsuspecting, wagging our tails and slobbering on ourselves happy....then BANG.........its probably the best way

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Amend to: you have no business talking authoritatively about anything that has anything to do with astronomy

I'll go with that...
Opinions are fine, we can all voice that on any topic..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Please ban this doomtard already.. How many times do you have to be proven wrong over and over again and cry wolf over and over again before you get banned for spreading ignorance and scaring the poor gullible folks here? He claims to be an alien hybrid for petes sake and hes front page? Sigh, this site is going down the tubes. Just check his thread history, its the most ridiculous list of crackpot theories, youtube video hoaxes and doom predictions you'll ever see, and none of them have come true. Its almost like he spends his whole day searching the web for every hoax/ridiculous theory he can find to repost them here for "flags" or w/e. Enough is enough, stop spreading ignorance, learn some discretion.
edit on 20-2-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

I agree.

My grandmother told me that the world was supposed to end 5 times in her lifetime.

I hope it never does.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
In Japanese, "Ni" means 2, and "biru" means beer.

Just sayin'...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Now I look foolish...see below.

No, you look human..
No one is perfect..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
If you chose to believe this Nibiru stuff or not is up to you. The facts are that if its true, there's not much we
can do about it, if anything at all, if it poses a threat to our planet. So why worry?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Thats exactly where they want us. totally ignorant and unsuspecting, wagging our tails and slobbering on ourselves happy....then BANG.........its probably the best way

I usually try to refrain from slobbering.

edit on 20-2-2011 by daryllyn because: added quote

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join