It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lilsmurf
youll be one of many that die, good day sir, your arrogance and ignorance is what destroys you in the end.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by copernicus2012
Alien whether or not i believe in all of this I appreciate all the effort you put into your threads. If anything it gives for a better read! great job

Effort?
Almost the entire OP is a quote from another website.

Terral's blog was sent to me via email. I could NOT find the exact blog so I did not use external quotes so you are correct and I at not time eluded these were my words.

However, I DID make the "EFFORT" to download, upload and insert the photos along with posting a thread but.....yeah Phage, you're right. And although it's quite obvious your anger and intent, thanks for showing up and sharing absolutely nothing on this thread!

I think the possibility of life changing and opening up a whole new paradigm and time for humanity, has gotten some people very angry. They're confused and don't know how to react so they attack and deny.

You can almost feel the venom in some of the posts.

Hey, I didn't invent this Universe. So don't hate me because life as you know it may possibly and radically change.
I'm just delivering the (possible) message and helping to connect the dots.

Don't like it? Take it up with the people who have been lying to you for ages, millennium and eons.
I'm just STO

VENOM?? You had me almost move my family 500 miles from the east coast that I live on all because I assumed you were somewhat educated but yea I AM angry now! To find you didnt even look up your own facts before posting! Now everytime I see your threads in the future ESPECIALLY after MArch 15th when NOTHING happens I will definately not click on them anymore. If anyone is spiteful it is you that your half baked dreams and stories didnt get enough fools to follow in. Sorry I dont mean to be rude but if you like creating a reality for yourself DONT make threads about it scaring people to the point of moving their family and scenarioing out what they will do for work and food the next few months.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by morder1
So what are the chances that we can be pulled into Nibiru's Orbit and become one of its moons?

Not very good.

LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by randyvs

Did no one even watch the video Phage posted showing you the area in question being revealed?

Dear god, you all want to be ignorant it's patently obvious...

Wow... just wow...

K I think it's time for me to make it very clear. I had nothing to do with the making of this thread. As for this Human Alien guy. I don't know the man. Although I've read many of his posts, some more notable than others.
He seems honest to me.

I may have played a part in advocating Humans thread and presenting evideces to support the theory. I myself was never really married to any of the claims, that Nibiru was a real planet. Nor do I have any evidence of that..
All I have is a picture of a sundog ! I think as time goes on, you will see, that I've been absolved of any wrong doing. And I did not have sex with that woman.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry, not sure what you mean by the source.

BTW, nice to see you back.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Not here to discuss the topic of planets headed towards Earth as I have no official capacity to do so. I do understand the reasons given as to why certain areas are not shown in Google's Sky mapping, but there is a black box here. I just took this screenshot a few minutes ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Thanks.
I meant the source of the images which Google Sky uses.
archive.eso.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I just installed google earth and checked out the coordinates on sky according to the video ... it is true ! there is a black box !
even the cut out star at the bottom with a dead link .. it's very strange !
This is definitely cut out by somebody .. nice job .. got my attention 4 sho !..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLAROUNDYOU
reply to post by lilsmurf
youll be one of many that die, good day sir, your arrogance and ignorance is what destroys you in the end.

You, my sir, are deprived of Lennon...

edit on 19-2-2011 by TheTruthSeeker1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthSeeker1996

This may be the wrong thread to ask for this advice, but how the heck do you make these videos work!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthSeeker1996

you used a bad link..
If in doubt just copy/paste the entire URL..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
A good friend of mine studies are in Exoplanets. He personally calls planet X, Vulcan, which was one of the ancient names for it.

THE PERIHELION PRECESSION OF SATURN, PLANET X/NEMESIS AND MOND

THE PERIHELION PRECESSION OF SATURN, PLANET X/NEMESIS AND MOND
We show that the retrograde perihelion precession of Saturn \Delta\dot\varpi, recently estimated by different teams of astronomers by processing ranging data from the Cassini spacecraft and amounting to some milliarcseconds per century, can be explained in terms of a localized, distant body X, not yet directly discovered. From the determination of its tidal parameter K = GM_X/r_X^3 as a function of its ecliptic longitude \lambda_X and latitude \beta_X, we calculate the distance at which X may exist for different values of its mass, ranging from the size of Mars to that of the Sun. The minimum distance would occur for X located perpendicularly to the ecliptic, while the maximum distance is for X lying in the ecliptic. We find for rock-ice planets of the size of Mars and the Earth that they would be at about 80-150 au, respectively, while a Jupiter-sized gaseous giant would be at approximately 1 kau. A typical brown dwarf would be located at about 4 kau, while an object with the mass of the Sun would be at approximately 10 kau, so that it could not be Nemesis for which a solar mass and a heliocentric distance of about 88 kau are predicted. If X was directed towards a specific direction, i.e. that of the Galactic Center, it would mimick the action of a recently proposed form of the External Field Effect (EFE) in the framework of the MOdified Newtonian Dynamics (MOND). " END QUOTE.

QUOTE DR. BARRY WARMKESSEL
"It is already known that the body was discovered in October 21 2003 by the designation 2003 UB313.
Why is it now stated it was spotted in "January", inferring that the discovery occurs in 2005?
"Xena was first spotted in January. Since then scientists have been checking its position and size before making their announcement. They had hoped to hold back for longer, but a secure website containing details of the discovery was recently hacked and the hacker threatened to release the information." END QUOTE

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

Thanks.
I meant the source of the images which Google Sky uses.
archive.eso.org...

Ok, so what do I do with this? Use the query form and put in 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58? I'm not having much luck with it
edit on 19-2-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thanks...will try and make the necessary changes.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
To answer some questions on comet Elenin or C/2010 X1. It was discovered Dec 10th 2010 by Russian Astronimer Leonid Elenin at the ISON-NM Observatory (H15). Comets are named after their discoverer(s). It is believed to be 500 ft across.

The comet itself is not in the pictures depicted on this thread, I just thought it funny that the original poster on the other board, has no earthly idea of what he is speaking about.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yup.
Mind the format though. Leave out the punctuation marks (keep the minus sign)
RA=05 53 27 DEC=-6 10 58

Set image size to 20 x 20 or more.
Select "display as GIF file"

edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
I hate NIbiru threads, but I have to admit the OP did a good job presenting the information and it is intriguing.

The OP did nothing but copy and paste this:
www.usmessageboard.com...
edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Human_Alien -

You copy and pasted your OP? Are you serious? Why would you do that? Thats absolute crap. Im glad i got to see this information but you completely plagiarizing from someone else and not even giving them proper credit (I saw your roundabout attempt to do so, or fix it) is disgusting to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

got it. Thanks

Back to the OP, so where did that first picture of the moons and such come from? What's that all about? Plagiarized blogs and ESO's archive don't jive.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It seems that the Blackout Box on the 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58" coordinates have been an issue on Google Sky since at least 2009. A Google user posted a question on the Google earth issue tracker forum, inquiring about the Black Box at the above coordinates. The forum was created for Google users to report problems to developers. The developer form Google Sky responded:

"Thanks for reporting this issue - we will look into it. "

This "issue" clearly still has not been addressed by Google.

You can read the post and comments from other uses regarding that thread, here:
code.google.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
MORE INFO THAT DR WARMKESSEL RECIEVED:

”In a recent unrecorded conversation with us, not yet reported on our site, Henry confirmed the existence of the “Dark Star”, and that its reality had been deduced by American military astrophysicists because of the need to account for certain gravitational anomalies that had been observed. (He mentioned the Pioneer spacecraft, for instance.) This is very important: the “Dark Star” is fully known and understood in the “black world”. When he told us this, we immediately realised how extraordinarily important this was.

”The problems started a few years ago when the current approach of the Dark Star began to create resonance effects on Sol, our own sun. Kerry and I presumed these resonance effects are electromagnetic in nature rather than purely gravitational, but again we didn’t verify this. This, crucially, is what is causing the current increase in solar activity, and the rapid heating up not only of Earth (as in global warming), but of every planet in the system.”

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join