It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jfitcher

The world is "going to end" about 55 times a day here on ATS. Its been all doom and gloom on here lately.

Its getting old.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If something is between Jupiter and Mars, then why aren't one of the many thousands of amateur astronomers across the globe seeing this too?

I'm sorry, but whenever there are claims that NASA know it's right on our doorstep come up, you have to ask yourself, are thousands of normal people blind or not telling the truth............

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Not in telescope range? I can see Jupiter sometimes without a telescope so tell me why this planet x dont show up on any scope?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Nibiru should come near Earth, but you know, laws of physics prevent it. This planet X is in outer limits of Solar System. Orbit of this huge planet can't be so eccentric that it comes in Solar System, larger planet = less eccentric orbit.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by randyvs

Did no one even watch the video Phage posted showing you the area in question being revealed?

Dear god, you all want to be ignorant it's patently obvious...

Wow... just wow...

K I think it's time for me to make it very clear. I had nothing to do with the making of this thread. As for this Human Alien guy. I don't know the man. Although I've read many of his posts, some more notable than others.
He seems honest to me.

I may have played a part in advocating Humans thread and presenting evideces to support the theory. I myself was never really married to any of the claims, that Nibiru was a real planet. Nor do I have any evidence of that..
All I have is a picture of a sundog ! I think as time goes on, you will see, that I've been absolved of any wrong doing. And I did not have sex with that woman.

But did you inhale?!

Ahh I dunno, it's too hard to tell anymore..
lol

Just when you think someone closes the deal, people seem to rewind their minds and go on as if nothing happened, continuing the same trololol...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Human_Alien

Not mine, let me see if i can screen grab.

You have to check off "Explore Sky" from the "View" drop down window.

Here, I just did it again and even wrote you a note as proof that this is indeed, blacken out.

My husband just checked it out and it's still blacked out!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Odd that it's still blacked out..
But I can't get past the fact that if a planet/star 2.5 times the size of Jupiter was inbetween Jupiter and Mars we WOULD be able to see it without the help of google..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
Second, as for the debunker video, do we know when those source photos were shot? Maybe this thing didn't show up but up until recently. Maybe those source photos are old. Maybe they're faked. Maybe they're also doctored. Maybe they're a shot of the sky before this damn thing appeared in it.

Ahh thats right

"Hey gais, look, blacked out google sky, NIBIRU PROOV!!!!!"

"Wait on old chap, here is another source, WITH the missing data. Nothing odd. Cheers!"

"NOWAI THAT IS FAKED!!1 I KNOW IT'S REAL!!11 You Idiots are WRONG!!1"

yep, The most logical solution is that it is a coverup badly done by google so as to keep the population of planet earth subdued and care free while a brown dwarf hurtles towards earth in order to wipe us out of existence.

Certainly not that googleAnything has problems storing EVERY single peice of data imaginable or that there will be errors in the data they have. Thats too absurd!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
If the Betelgeuse supernova is a supposed coverup, where is it in relationship to Comet Elein or any other Planet X type thing?

Are their positions in space the same?

If they were the same then that would be suss

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Seekeye2

Odd that it's still blacked out..
But I can't get past the fact that if a planet/star 2.5 times the size of Jupiter was inbetween Jupiter and Mars we WOULD be able to see it without the help of google..

I know it's all so strange but at the end of the day we have to admit that the area is still blacked out - now what possible reason would they want to do that for.
Also all I've heard about google lately - well they're snuggling up with the PTB alright.
The other thing is that with the technology now I can't help but ask - Could they not easily replace the blanked out rectangle with a pic that was taken years ago of the same area? I think so. But I'm not into searching the heavens etc
But whatever your stand on this the fact remains - they've blanked something out. WHY?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
A lot of people we're saying that the rich elites are faking deaths or disappearing to go and occupy there underground bunkers. Any one thinks thats the reason behind Oprah's last season? Might be related.

On topic, brown dwarfs almost emit no light, but can be seen in infrared. So looking at the sky at night won't help us much. I guess playing the waiting game is what I will be doing.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidAsh

She is moving to another network with a new show

So i guess you'll still have to pay bills for years. Not even a bunker of unobtainium could protect the elite if something celestial happened, and if it does and they can. What are they going to do? Live forever?
There is no reason to keep secrets and if they it may be for the best. No matter what happens, always live today like it's your last... But save money and think of consequences if it isn't.
edit on 20-2-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidAsh
On topic, brown dwarfs almost emit no light, but can be seen in infrared. So looking at the sky at night won't help us much. I guess playing the waiting game is what I will be doing.

Yes but what about the 3 large moons they claim are around it?... those would reflect light from our sun and given the HUGE numbers of aided and unaided eyes trained on the sky across the world every night, it would be impossible to hide. (Hell I can see most of Jupiters moons on a clear night with a pair of weak binoculars)

A 10th planet or sister star is a possibility, they always have been... Niribu as its adherents claim is not, and never will be.

Oh and given its a red dwarf sun, those three moons would actually be classed as planets, especially given their supposed size.

edit on 20-2-2011 by BigfootNZ because: Meh meh

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This has already been Debunked in my opinion.

www.2012hoax.org...

This link shall reveal all

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Lots of amateur astronomers discover celestial objects all the time. I wonder what the present apparent magnitude is of the object you are claiming is out there. Unless it has an apparent magnitude of less than 15.7 or so, it should be visible with 16" diameter reflector since that is their limiting stellar magnitude.
edit on 20-2-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
This has already been Debunked in my opinion.

www.2012hoax.org...

This link shall reveal all

C'mon, your link says all the pics are from 1958..
That's a joke right??

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Still , I look at the sky almost every night in hope and anticipation. But to the untrained eye (like mine) it will not be obvious in any way. I am not an astronomer, and I don't think the human race is trained to know where every star in the sky should be, or if there are any new ones. Odds are really against us people who don't know these things.

We should just take care of our own, and live our lives. Anybody could die anytime and that is the end of there world!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You can check it out on both "Google Sky website," and "Google Earth download" and both are blacked out. Now why would they do that? Only if they got something to hide, imagine the questions that Nasa, and or the government would be getting, everybody would want to know.
Whatever the case may be it's strange that out of all that night sky they'd have that part blacked out.
More mysteries and b.s. continue, when will it end? I guess when whatever it is reaches us, that's comforting.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
It matches the ridiculous budgets that the government has been passing. 1.5 Trillion? Deficit.. who would print money like that for 5 years unless some event were to occur where you don't have to pay it back..

But.. It could be any kind of event..

It reminds me of that movie Deep Impact. Morgan Freeman (as the president) says something about how they were going to reveal the truth about the comet impact when they announced the budget because they had spent more money than they could hide on those bunkers for the chosen ones!

edit on 2/20/2011 by yadda333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Why would "they" black it out so obviously when all "they" have to do is photoshop out what ever "they" are hiding?

The "blacked out" areas are where Google did a bad job of stitching the images together.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join