It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

So no one cares to hear, That Astrophyicsis and Astronomers say that Planet X, Nibrui, or whatever IS A EXOPLANET CALLED XENA

cool - thanks for the all caps again

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I would think with all the astronomers gazing out at the night sky, this wouldn't have been able to be kept secret for long.

I don't know what, if anything, March 15th might hold. I am just not that versed in any of this. I do research all I can and gravitate towards the things that personally resonate with me.

My beliefs, feelings, suspicions might not be yours. That's fine. I am not professing to know facts. I am just sharing what I believe MIGHT be relevant.

Feelings and suspicions do not equal facts. But you've found the perfect sandbox in ATS to spread your worms so have at it..Nothin will come of what you have to say and you'll be off to the races about 2036 in a few years, spreading fear and ignorance...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
From Skyview, 5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58; makes of this what you will

0408 mhz HI All-Sky Continuum Survey
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...

IRAS - all inked out by some sort of gaseous cloud on IR, no clue
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...

DSS
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...

HEAO 1A - interesting only if Nibiru is real and it's moved a degree closer to parogee...
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Honestly guys, Google may have inked out a spot on Sky for whatever reason, but I'm not seeing anything to be too alarmed about here unless I really don't know what I'm looking at... if I don't someone please, educate me.

You do realize this has been covered and discussed for over 3 years, right?
The Google-part of this thread is not the unveiling and revealing part (because most of us have known about it for years)
It's the timing, the possible fruition if you will, of this 'comet' Elenin...this ACKNOWLEDGED planet Tyche....a meeting back in 2008 and now, Clinton's secret meeting earlier this year.....that is giving this whole Google cover-up a lot more substance and meat on its bone.

Again. Everyone. Do your own research. Please.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
ALIEN, I am on your side.

There are some incredible idiots on this thread.

First, the morons who can't seem to figure out how to look up these coordinates in Google Earth. I did it in about 30 seconds. BANG. There it is, blacked out sky.

Second, as for the debunker video, do we know when those source photos were shot? Maybe this thing didn't show up but up until recently. Maybe those source photos are old. Maybe they're faked. Maybe they're also doctored. Maybe they're a shot of the sky before this damn thing appeared in it.

Third, a few made the point that the brown drawf should be sufficiently BRIGHT enough to spot. Not necessarily. Brown drawfs can be nearly extinct and dead and produce hardly any light. OR, more likely, this isn't a brown drawf, it's a PLANET. Like Jupiter. Thusly, it won't be easily spotted.

Forth, it's in the SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE. They don't have a lot of people down there, and I suspect anyone who does find this could be silenced.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nitemare26

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Who can't explain it? There is no coverup. This has been discussed many times on ATS.

Here is a good explanation of the "cover up".

edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Excellent post phage! Thanks for being the voice of reason. This video is what made me hop of the wild goose chase and now I can sleep tight.

The only thing about this debunking video is that it relies on NASA for data (stars image). NASA is notorious for hiding, blurring out and outright manipulating photographs in order to decieve the public. They have blurred out so many areas of moon photos that it is far from hilarious. Further, They used a training photograph, showing an astronaut in simulated space walk, in an outright deception by taking the same image, REVERSING it and putting stars and the Earth into the background --and presenting it as an authentic spacewalk photo.

In this day and age, it would be child's play to put up a doctored, or old, image of that region of blacked-out space, claming that it's recent. The fact that a person can go to the website and copy and paste it into Photoshop and then manipulate it to fit into Google's image does not prove that there is nothing there. Turn the tables for a moment and consider an image of a UFO. The first thing a debunker states is usually, "Hey, that image could have been FAKED, so therefore it's not valid." Well, in this example, we can say the same thing, even more so since NASA has a brilliant history of manipulating, blurring, altering and faking images (they even made the images of Mars *redder* than the real, more blue, true images; Color Fig. 25, "Dark Mission," by Richard C. Hoagland and Mike Bara).

A lot of people have attacked Richard Hoagland, personally, instead of his prolific work. I recommend reading his books and then coming to an objective conclusion. Authors J.P. Farrell and Jim Marrs and Richard Dolan are colleagues of Hoagland's, and they are fantastic researchers as well. More and more of the truth behind NASA has come out, is coming out and will come out. They are the last people from whom to get data in order to disprove a conspiracy.

All of that being said, there could be nothing but a "normal" field of stars in that region, but using NASA as the source immediately casts doubt on matters such as authenticity. How hard would it be to have an independent and/or "amateur" astronomer provide an image of this region? I put "amateur" in quotes because many of these folks are really not "amateur" at all; they're biggest short-falling is not having formal degrees or being affiliated with a major university. Actually, from what I've read, they account for majority of findings in the sky, as far as NEO's (Near Earth Objects) are concerned, and in some cases, they have better equipment and more sophisticated software. "Amateur" really is the wrong label. They really should be called "Independent" since there is nothing amateur about their work. Granted, this is a generalization. I'm not saying that there aren't "Bubbas" out there in their backyards with a pair of binoculars and a 12-pack of beer calling themselves astronomers. I'm talking about the vast majority of these unsung heroes of the night sky.

Anyway, sorry for digressing. The point is that using NASA imagery to debunk a conspiracy casts doubts as to authenticity. I'm more inclined to accept the images of independent astronomers, --and having several of them provide images of this google-blacked-out region would be even better for all of us.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Couldn't Tyche just be planet Tyche and nothing more?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

In reply to thread headline question: Umm, no.

I think that the invisible lizard aliens that hide inside the hollow earth are hiding Niburu using mind rays that work off of cell phone towers. That, or maybe someone's parents did too much acid.

Peace.

edit on 19-2-2011 by bricmpt because: Added second line in order to qualify and comply with "one-liner rule".

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Crown

I would think with all the astronomers gazing out at the night sky, this wouldn't have been able to be kept secret for long.

I don't know what, if anything, March 15th might hold. I am just not that versed in any of this. I do research all I can and gravitate towards the things that personally resonate with me.

My beliefs, feelings, suspicions might not be yours. That's fine. I am not professing to know facts. I am just sharing what I believe MIGHT be relevant.

Feelings and suspicions do not equal facts. But you've found the perfect sandbox in ATS to spread your worms so have at it..Nothin will come of what you have to say and you'll be off to the races about 2036 in a few years, spreading fear and ignorance...

There ARE no facts. In fact, facts change daily!. The fact used to be, Pluto was a planet. Now it's an unfact.

The 'fact' used to be, we only had nine planets and a 10th planet was impossible. That too, is an unfact.

There was a 'fact' that E=mc2. That also is rapidly changing! (time is NOT linear)

You want fact? The only fact anyone can hand you at this time is: your body will die one day.
That's all we got to offer in the way of any 'facts'

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Again. Everyone. Do your own research. Please.

Agreed. No more copying and pasting other peoples work and posting as OP's.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Do you think posting on ATS is going to save billions? What efforts have you taken? Rumor is the W.I.S.E. competed its task, and ran out of the coolant that allows it to continue recording.

Maybe what you say is all true. But if it was, maybe people behind the scenes could warn people. Maybe Anonymous could hack into cable networks and inform everyone about it during the 6 o'clock news.

Noone really knows the exact date the world is going to end. And what is anyone going to do? Will we run to the hills?

I try not to be negative, but the whole are you going to save billions or keep it a secret thing ruined it for me.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by coolottie
IS ANYONE READING MY POSTS, IT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT PLANET X, AND IT IS NOT ELININ OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. THAT IS A SMALL COMET AND DOES NOT COME ANYWHERE NEAR THE EARTH.

Caps arent necessary. It all reads the same ok? If you have some information, post it. If no one is replying, its because no one is interested. What is happening to this forum? geez

And anyway, it's happening to both sides. I've been asking one very important question now for almost 8 hours, and the pro-Nibiru crowd's been ignoring me too. I guess we're even.

You wont get an answer because Nibiru Heads don't know how to answer questions. They only scatter more half ass facts around to cloak their lower than normal intelligence. Not an insult, just an observation.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Fact: the post you cut and posted in entirety claims that Elenin is at 5 53 27, -6 10 58.
Fact: this is the region of Orion.

Fact: Comet Elenin is now in the direction of Saturn and Virgo at 11 56 00, 0 51 37.
Fact: There is more than 100º degrees separation between these locations.

Fact: you believe that celestial coordinates depend on the software used to locate objects in the sky.
Fact: you have no business talking about anything that has anything to do with astronomy.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Crown

There ARE no facts. In fact, facts change daily!. The fact used to be, Pluto was a planet. Now it's an unfact.

The 'fact' used to be, we only had nine planets and a 10th planet was impossible. That too, is an unfact.

There was a 'fact' that E=mc2. That also is rapidly changing! (time is NOT linear)

You want fact? The only fact anyone can hand you at this time is: your body will die one day.
That's all we got to offer in the way of any 'facts'

Time isn't linear? I am a physics major and that is the wrong way to state it. It is a parabola either. That is most certainly the wrong way to think about it. Time is independent of frame. The time between different clocks can be different based on the frames the objects is in and how close to the speed of light it is traveling. I have a spaceship traveling 4 Light hours in 5. It's speed is .8 the speed of light. Therefore it's spacetime interval (the time the ship would read as opposed to a clock each at the beginning and the end of the path) would read that the ship took 3 hours to travel those 4 light hours even though the time interval from a clock at event A, the ship starting its journey and event B, when the ship travels the 4 LH's say it took 5. E=mc^2 has nothing to do with time but with the energy released. E=mC^2 is accepted under the the theory of Relativity as being correct until we can link it with the other fundamental theory of physics. You REALLY REALLY need to look at special relativity to fix your thinking. If there was a planet close to Earth or any other planet, there would obviously be deviations in the path of the planets due to the gravity of the new object competiting with the sun. The force of gravity between two objects equals the gravititational constant times the mass of the two objects divded by the radius squared.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Just go everywhere being disagreeable. And if you see my posts on here it tells everyone what and where planet x is. If you can't say anything nice......

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Today was really weird, driving home I passed over a bridge and along the way was a massive amount of dust/mist that has been radiating from the gulf for 2 straight days and by the time I got to the top of the bridge I peered off to the side and had seen just how bright it was. It was almost like I was on another planet, I've noticed though that the skies have been a little bit hazy...more than what they usually are so it could be that they are trying to block out the extra light.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Fact: you have no business talking about anything that has anything to do with astronomy.

I have to agree. Something tells me that his educational background has nothing to do with Astronomy. Similar to Zecharia Stichin being an economics major. People should know their place. It's a disservice to man to spread what you can't understand.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
Today was really weird, driving home I passed over a bridge and along the way was a massive amount of dust/mist that has been radiating from the gulf for 2 straight days and by the time I got to the top of the bridge I peered off to the side and had seen just how bright it was. It was almost like I was on another planet, I've noticed though that the skies have been a little bit hazy...more than what they usually are so it could be that they are trying to block out the extra light.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing that.......short story?!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

I almost choked on my Dr. Pepper.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
ALIEN, I am on your side.

There are some incredible idiots on this thread.

First, the morons who can't seem to figure out how to look up these coordinates in Google Earth. I did it in about 30 seconds. BANG. There it is, blacked out sky.

Second, as for the debunker video, do we know when those source photos were shot? Maybe this thing didn't show up but up until recently. Maybe those source photos are old. Maybe they're faked. Maybe they're also doctored. Maybe they're a shot of the sky before this damn thing appeared in it.

Third, a few made the point that the brown drawf should be sufficiently BRIGHT enough to spot. Not necessarily. Brown drawfs can be nearly extinct and dead and produce hardly any light. OR, more likely, this isn't a brown drawf, it's a PLANET. Like Jupiter. Thusly, it won't be easily spotted.

Forth, it's in the SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE. They don't have a lot of people down there, and I suspect anyone who does find this could be silenced.

First of all, he claims that this object, planet or brown dwarf, is between mars and jupiter, at that close, it would be as bright as the moon, this is because at that distance it would reflect a lot of light, light reflection is the reason we can see distant planets, other than using discrepancies in pictures as planets passing in front of stars, something 2.5 times the size of jupiter at that distance to the sun and to the earth would be easily visible no matter its composition (planet and star wise). And to add on that, something that size and that close would utterly destroy the orbits of all planets near it, and would still affect uranus and neptune largely. The asteroid belt would also be in total chaos
edit on 20-2-2011 by TheDebunkMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Fact: the post you cut and posted in entirety claims that Elenin is at 5 53 27, -6 10 58.
Fact: this is the region of Orion.

Fact: Comet Elenin is now in the direction of Saturn and Virgo at 11 56 00, 0 51 37.
Fact: There is more than 100º degrees separation between these locations.

Fact: you believe that celestial coordinates depend on the software used to locate objects in the sky.

Well I'll go along with all except the last one..
That is NOT a fact..We are free to discuss whatever we wish..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join