It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
IS ANYONE READING MY POSTS, IT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT PLANET X, AND IT IS NOT ELININ OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. THAT IS A SMALL COMET AND DOES NOT COME ANYWHERE NEAR THE EARTH.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
THE US NAVY SAYS ANYWHERE ABOVE 400 FT OF SEA LEVEL IS SAFE.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Who can't explain it? There is no coverup. This has been discussed many times on ATS.

Here is a good explanation of the "cover up".

edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Excellent post phage! Thanks for being the voice of reason. This video is what made me hop of the wild goose chase and now I can sleep tight.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
IS ANYONE READING MY POSTS, IT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT PLANET X, AND IT IS NOT ELININ OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. THAT IS A SMALL COMET AND DOES NOT COME ANYWHERE NEAR THE EARTH.

Caps arent necessary. It all reads the same ok? If you have some information, post it. If no one is replying, its because no one is interested. What is happening to this forum? geez

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Very well presented, in-depth and potentially disturbing. Maybe this is the reason for such extensive cave complexes as those in Cappadocio, Turkey. Maybe "cave men" were advanced homo sapiens just like us with a shining civilization just about to take to the stars when this giant planet came crashing through the solar system with its moons, laying waste to those civilizations, forcing the survivors to take to caves and caverns. All was lost except for enormous megalithic stone structures (like pyramids and stone circles).

Man lost his knowledge in the caves and took to the struggle to survive. How can one remember the works of Shakespeare when you must hunt and gather to survive? Maybe this explains a lot of Michael Cremo's findings in his book "Forbidden Archaeology" and our species-wide *amnesia* asserted by Graham Hancock ("Heaven's Mirror" and "Supernatural").

By the time we struggle out of the shadows and begin to rebuild, start ascending toward the stars again... It's time for Nibiru's (or Wormwood's or Planet X's or what-have-you's) return, showing up to reset the clock again and see if we can do it all over again, only much faster this time. But, it's a tough test, as we aren't aware of the periodic shattering of our civilizations... until it's too late.

Each brave, new world we create is doomed to destruction by this timely destructor. Isaac Asimov had it right, in his "Foundation" novels where there was a secret brotherhood responsible for the perservation of all human knowledge, so that when the inevitable downfall of civilization occurred, all knowledge would not be lost. By preserving the knowledge we fought so hard to acquire, the restoration of civilization would take half the time, or less, than if we had to learn everything all over again via trial and error.

Thus... We have secret cabals and societies and clandestine groups in power on our planet. We call them TPTB a.k.a. The Powers That Be. Illuminati. Bilderbergers. Freemasons. Secret Government. ETC... ETC... ETC. Could these folks be in on ancient knowledge? If so, are we all going to be alright because they have a plan to keep the worst from happening when Nibiru comes a'knocking? OR... are they truly selfish, and have plans for their own survival, leaving the masses to die. Are they going to let us perish only to reclaim what is left and create a braver, newer world? Is this what the murals in the Denver Airport suggest? Is it to be then, dead children?

Very scary, very epic. It seems that we have been cursed to have lived in "interesting times."

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Has anyone tried another sky view program? I really just want to say that the black box is as good of proof as a big old brown dwarf to me. This stinks of cover up. It could be a mothership, a huge comet or SOMETHING on a collision course (being aware that a collision isn't required to wreak havoc. I'll be proud to go down with mother Earth, I just think we have the right to know. If you really think about it, do we want complete chaos up until whatever is going to happen...happens?
Great thread!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by coolottie

Caps arent necessary. It all reads the same ok? If you have some information, post it. If no one is replying, its because no one is interested. What is happening to this forum? geez

And anyway, it's happening to both sides. I've been asking one very important question now for almost 8 hours, and the pro-Nibiru crowd's been ignoring me too. I guess we're even.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Got a big telescope? Have a look, take a pic, and post it here.
Nights are clearing up.
Let's get some experts on here.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Phage

got it. Thanks

Back to the OP, so where did that first picture of the moons and such come from? What's that all about? Plagiarized blogs and ESO's archive don't jive.

The picture isn't of moons and such. It certainly isn't Comet Elenin nor is it inside the Solar System. And, as you can see, it does not appear in the original DSS image. It looks like the original author (who is not Human_Alien) just grabbed something from somewhere else and attached those coordinates to it.

This would make it a hoax.
edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I am dyslexic and when I get excited it is hard for me to type correctly, I am sorry,

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

So no one cares to hear, That Astrophyicsis and Astronomers say that Planet X, Nibrui, or whatever IS A EXOPLANET CALLED XENA

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nitemare26

VENOM?? You had me almost move my family 500 miles from the east coast that I live on all because I assumed you were somewhat educated but yea I AM angry now! To find you didnt even look up your own facts before posting! Now everytime I see your threads in the future ESPECIALLY after MArch 15th when NOTHING happens I will definately not click on them anymore. If anyone is spiteful it is you that your half baked dreams and stories didnt get enough fools to follow in. Sorry I dont mean to be rude but if you like creating a reality for yourself DONT make threads about it scaring people to the point of moving their family and scenarioing out what they will do for work and food the next few months.

What the hell are you talking about? You almost moved because of a post?...... and you're blaming me? That is not only foolish....that's quite disturbing.

You've authored absolutely NO threads. Why are you on the side lines waiting to be told what to do?

Why don't YOU do some of your OWN research and share your findings with others instead of looking for hand outs? Why? Probably because you're a follower and can't decide much on your own and I suggest you change that attitude immediately!

I've known about Google Earth blackening out a portion of the sky for a year now. This is NOT new! I am very much up on all this 'conspiracy' for lack of another word.
What is new is "Tyche" and this brings it ALL together.

Look at my many OTHER threads that pretty much covers this and my thoughts on THIS!

I've felt Nibiru is a REAL planet for 20 years. This is MY feeling, my thought, my suspicion and my threads to share what I come across for consideration.

Read my OP thread. Is it MY fault you can't read???

Listen, no one knows what's in store. Some of us a hyper sensitive and have been on a quest for truth for years if not decades. I am one of those people. And now that things feel like they're culminating, I have a desire to share what I find and what I feel.

So my suggestion to you is, figure things out yourself. We're all in this together but we're all alone in figuring it out.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
haha dont worry guys if the worst happens then we can all go to stargate command and use the stargate to go to the starship enterprise which will warp us away to safety where we can start a new human race on vulcan or maybe the death star if darth vader is into it. Cant believe you people actually think this is real just think for 2 seconds we should be seeing its effects by now and from what you guys are saying it would have to be every single government keeping things hush. i find it convenient that its only a USA controlled telescope that can see it and that its to far away for us to see with our telescopes. Anyway this is a load of #e i dond understand why you guys are so into your conspiracies i really dont but hay maybe the many aliens that like to visit america will save yas. Good luck with the brown dwarf thing ill look this thread up when nothing happens in the next year hahahahaha.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yourabam

Great first post..Very informative..
Welcome to ATS..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
From Skyview, 5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58; makes of this what you will

0408 mhz HI All-Sky Continuum Survey
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...

IRAS - all inked out by some sort of gaseous cloud on IR, no clue
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...

DSS
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...

HEAO 1A - interesting only if Nibiru is real and it's moved a degree closer to parogee...
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Honestly guys, Google may have inked out a spot on Sky for whatever reason, but I'm not seeing anything to be too alarmed about here unless I really don't know what I'm looking at... if I don't someone please, educate me.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nitemare26

You can't do anything on your own can you?
Why two coordinates you ask? Because they are from TWO different programs...... if you bothered to read at least 4 of my posts covering that point!!!!

1) Google Earth (download)
2) Google Sky. Internet program

Stop being so lazy and then (as if that's not bad enough), criticize others for not giving you what you want when you want it.

You want answers? Click off this forum and do your OWN research. Stop being a info-sucker. Find your own info and come back and share it! Then perhaps we can all compare our ideas together.

I can't believe you're blaming me for almost packing up your family tonight! You best start learning to become your own leader because no one is likely to carry you should things start happening rapidly!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Here the screen shot i just took, Nothing blacked out....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a8c822523ac.png[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

You are an IDIOT if you think you can full anyone to think this is the correct screenshot!!!! LOOK at the coordinates on your picture, they are not even close to the 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58. I've checked the coordinates myself and yes there is the black out there!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Someones got to ask the question... How can the OP be credible when he does all his research on conspiracy theory sites? Because NASA, Google, MSM are all 'in on it'

Get over it, NIBURU was supposed to be here 8 years ago and it isn't.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join