It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

ok well as originally posted by lestweforget If you need an infra-red telescope situated at the south pole to see it how the hell is anyone else supposed to see it? whats the go here brainiac

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

If you need an infra-red telescope situated at the south pole to see it how the hell is anyone else supposed to see it?

Why does anyone need an IR scope to see it? What is so special about the South Pole position?

Are we back to the silly claim that only people at the South Pole can see this ficticious object? Anyone south of the equator can see an object headed towards the South Pole. The ludicrous claim in the OP is that the object is closer than Jupiter. Can you see Jupiter? It's a great sight right now.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I said Posts not Threads... thanks for trying tho.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

Geological studies demonstrate quite conclusively that the Earth's axis has not tilted much in the last 200 million years. Whatever the bible is talking about is not a tilt of the Earth as you are claiming.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Nibiru is believed and accepted by billions throughout time.

Well you made that up.
Nibiru didn't exist until Sitchin invented it. A few thousand might believe him.
edit on 2/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I believe Atlanteans knew about therefore "believed" in Nibiru and their population was in the billions. So, I guess it all depends what books we have on our shelves huh?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You are nothing but a trouble maker and I am very disappointed in your demeanor on this thread.. You too have nothing to add except complaints, digs and an attempt of character assassination.. Go find another thread if you have this many problems with me!

Add something of substance or go watch midget wrestling. I believe it starts in 10 minutes.

Did you really just call Phage of all people "nothing but a trouble maker". Wow. Dude all you do is browse the web for every and any crackpot theory you can find and repost them here in some form for stupid stars and flags. Something of substance? So spamming this site with 100s of different all over the place "beliefs", never with hard evidence, of yours is substance? Just look at the list of your threads, it is the most ridiculous list of almost every conspiracy and failed doom prediction under the sun and yet you still come here, no many how many times your links and claims are debunked or predictions come and go, and spew the same crapola tricking the gullible folks here so you can get some meaningless points. Its already been demonstrated in this thread that it is scientifically impossible for your claim to be true and yet you somehow believe your "beliefs" are more important than scientific facts. The only one causing trouble is you.
edit on 20-2-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

But, but....LOOK at what happens!!!!!:

Well you're in luck because I am not looking to recruit anyone....

LOOK at what you have wrought...just ONE example!:

Originally posted by hab22
Book of Enoch 65.1 "And in those days, Noah saw the Earth had tilted and that its destruction was near."
Luke 17:26, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the Son of man."

"Nuff said!!!!!

edit on 20 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Many things found in the bible have been seen to be true..
Are you simply going to continue your rants and unfounded attacks in this thread?
Or are you going to grow up and debate in a mature manner??

You are starting to look silly...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51

I said Posts not Threads... thanks for trying tho.

Oh. My bad!

Then you're entitled to your opinion. Sorry I couldn't entertain you better. You obviously have your mind made up about Nibiru. That's fine. Your beliefs and convictions aren't my concern or problem.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

oh yes see where your coming from, maybe he got it wrong, if a brown dwarf was at Jupiter wouldn't we be experiencing some kind of gravitational effect or something?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

I just dont understand why cirtain members keep saying why cant every amatuer astronomer see it when Robert Harrington discovered what he believed to be Nabiru he blink photographed it in May (only had a three week window) and had to be from a very southern position because of its skewed ecliptical orbit as explained by James M McCanney.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

"Atlanteans"???

I believe Atlanteans knew about therefore "believed" in Nibiru and their population was in the billions. So, I guess it all depends what books we have on our shelves huh...

I implore those of you who have starred and flagged this travesty....gaze upon this, and think long on hard on your folly!! Please!!

You know who you are....no need to come forward. Just think of it as a learning curve......

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
must say I don't think I ever heard any reference to atlantians numbering in the billions. the couple sites that may actually point to thier existance are rather small.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Why would NASA go to great length and expense and place their automated infra-red telescope on the south pole if it wasnt necessary?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What are these please?
Google Sky isn't real time, right?
Can't be. Then what are these glitches and how do they happen?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I am putting things together, right or wrong, and coming up with exactly that. An opinion and a strong hunch. Which in some dictionaries is also known as speculation.

OK, so we have had this fairly long thread. Do you still believe NASA (Never A Straight Answer
) are really hiding knowledge of a very large object in the Oort cloud?

I don't have time to read the whole thread now (I have read quite a bit of it). I'm a bit lost now. Would you mind giving me a quick summary why you believe what you do at this point, taking in to account what we have learned in the thread?

A few bullet points or something would give everyone some kind of place to use as marker and help us understand your position.
edit on 20/2/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Do you really think everyone is stupid??
I'm certainly not packing up and moving to higher ground just yet..

Add something constructive or go build a model plane to lessen your stress levels..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

Enough of the bickering and personal attacks. This thread is closed until further notice.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join