It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Well done for contributing some more 'nothing' / BS..!!!

See my post above and go grab your scientific waders - maybe you'll be unlike the majority of pseudoskeptics (or those easily convinced by pseudoskeptics) and actually learn something amazing today.

Best of luck - and in future consider not helping to fill up a thread with pointless one-liners.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
we the tax payers are the bosses
and choose pay and employ the government
we want to know everything right now

reply to post by Human_Alien

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I would think with all the astronomers gazing out at the night sky, this wouldn't have been able to be kept secret for long.

No. I don't believe it's within telescope reach. Nor within SOHO scope.
It's within HUBBLE and W.I.S.E. ranges however, W.I.S.E. was just shut off yesterday!

So you don't believe they'd just decommissioned the satellite? Due to Government cutbacks hundreds if not thousands of NASA missions have lost funding they had or were intended to have.
Again, it just seems that people read "too" much into these "decommissioning's"

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Is it just a coincidence that all of the Christian fundies have shown up on this thread cheering the OP on providing them a remotely plausible 'end of days' scenario?

And OP, your attitude stinks.

The Rev.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by copernicus2012

Deffinantly agreed,nice effort, i have allot of useful info to post but am not allowed to yet, the light from the moon has been realy bright and i think iv seen chemtrail in western nsw australia, can anyone ell me what they look like? iv noticed a strip of what looks like cloud but verry narrow and moves faster then normal clouds, i see them in the day then the next morning it rains,weird.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I do believe that google is being used for a greater end by the us government. They tried to hack my system. Not sure why, perhaps to watch me update my facebook. or watch me use photoshop. I do know that google is trying to control the information. Amazon is in on it to. There system is a cover for something called EC2 cloud server. probably data mining. Speaking of Nibiru, would that have anything to do with the moon being in different places every night at 8pm. I'm not talking a little drift here, but something noticeable, abnormal?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by copernicus2012

Deffinantly agreed,nice effort, i have allot of useful info to post but am not allowed to yet, the light from the moon has been realy bright and i think iv seen chemtrail in western nsw australia, can anyone ell me what they look like? iv noticed a strip of what looks like cloud but verry narrow and moves faster then normal clouds, i see them in the day then the next morning it rains,weird.

Are you for real?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeropaxx
I do believe that google is being used for a greater end by the us government. They tried to hack my system. Not sure why, perhaps to watch me update my facebook. or watch me use photoshop. I do know that google is trying to control the information. Amazon is in on it to. There system is a cover for something called EC2 cloud server. probably data mining. Speaking of Nibiru, would that have anything to do with the moon being in different places every night at 8pm. I'm not talking a little drift here, but something noticeable, abnormal?

I can only laugh at you.....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

imgur.com...

I did this with Google Earth today. It's actually blacked out and someones left the annotations saying "prove", which I believe means proof that the images been altered. I was sceptical at first and so I spent a while looking around and was unable to find any other areas of the map blacked out. Whether that's to do with the fact that I'm trying to find a tiny slightly blacker spot hidden in a giant black spot or not I don't know but I do find it interesting.

I was looking around online for Telescopes you can order prints from but it takes days if not more to get the prints. Perhaps the OP could post another thread looking for someone with a telescope to settle this for us here or even better a few people with telescopes so we can corroberate. I'm sure a site where half the people spend their lives looking for UFO's and Aliens we should have some basic equipment between us to solve this.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeropaxx
I do believe that google is being used for a greater end by the us government. They tried to hack my system. Not sure why, perhaps to watch me update my facebook. or watch me use photoshop

Earth shattering events worthy of covert infiltration into your PC I am sure.

Sheer insanity right about now....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
I'm sure a site where half the people spend their lives looking for UFO's and Aliens we should have some basic equipment between us to solve this.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

The problem is, it has been solved. So continuing to look for a solution, ignoring the answer in front of you, will only result in more "Coverup" thinking...

1+1 simply cannot = 2 because that's not what I want to think... But no matter how hard I try, making it = 4 or 3 or 999 just doesn't add up - something fishy is going on, there is a maths conspiracy afoot!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You need to stop talking about WISE shutting down because a huge point. Do read about WISE, it was only set to run for a certain amount of time, this time was set WAY before it was even launched. They did not turn off WISE cause they found something, they turned off WISE because it was time to in the experiment.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
1+1 simply cannot = 2 because that's not what I want to think... But no matter how hard I try, making it = 4 or 3 or 999 just doesn't add up - something fishy is going on, there is a maths conspiracy afoot!

Indeed. It's been drilled into us from birth.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The black box does seem suspicious indeed because usually on google earth you have blacked out (or blurred out) places which turn to be "strategically important" locations (like Mubarak's residence used to be).

However, you can always download an open source stellarium (www.stellarium.org...), and see if that part of the sky is blacked out.
If somebody (who knows about coordinates) is willing to try, it would be great!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

First maps of Mars surface were drawn in A.D.1636, the famous Mars canals in 1877. You don't need a sophisticated equipment to observe obejcts within our solar system. Amaterur astronomers would notice the dwarf star long time ago.
edit on 20-2-2011 by twilightzone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
As much as i would love to believe that NASA are covering up Nibiru, i'm pretty sure with all the star gazers and large telescopes available here someone would have picked something up, especially with it being 2.5 times the size of Jupiter or whatever and a large number of huge moons orbiting it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ModerateSkeptic

I'm on it now. Give me a minute and I'll upload the results.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

This looks similar to what you are looking for..interesting read.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol

Indeed. It's been drilled into us from birth.

www.youtube.com...

Ahhh youtube... Never a site more relevant to seeking truth.. For it we have justin bieber, and chris crocker...

But you see, if I have 1 itme, and then I get 1 more, that results in my having 2 items.

Not that I would know... I can only base this on experience..

edit on 20/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join