It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*BREAKING* - Massacre in Bahrain; Hospitals full; Docotor urges world to help...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
That was hard to listen to! you can hear the almost desperation in his voice. I do hope that the world is watching, and someone comes to there aid!
the boots of tyranny all over the planet need to stopped!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Pray for the soldiers of Bahrain. Forgive them in your heart.

This is one of those things modern Christians have way wrong. It is not your right or your place to forgive others for acts they do not do unto you, e.g. Bob can ONLY forgive someone who has wronged Bob. The rest is up to God, at least according to Christian doctrine. It is sort of a "how dare you" kind of thing and the ultimate in arrogance towards the victim, who is the sole human with the power to forgive his perpetrator. I remember this happening with the Columbine massacre, when the other kids had a big prayer service where they "forgave" the murderers. I thought then, who the hell are they to forgive those boys, the victims are dead and don't have the opportunity to forgive, thus is was doctrinarily only in God's hands. It only added insult to the families of the victims.
edit on 19-2-2011 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
Kent State - frightened, untrained National Guardsmen.

Ruby Ridge? BATF and FBI

WACO? BATF and FBI.

I didn't know the FBI or BATF had tanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Doctors Without Borders could dispatch soome independent doctors there... it they are enough noticed, and if they're for real.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2011 by crazydaisy because: triple posts - driving me crazy

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2011 by crazydaisy because: Another double post

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Calling in more doctors and medical staff is a good idea.

I hope the doctors there continue to have access to cell phones, internet so they can ask for help.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Thank you for sharing but don't you think you should warn people about the content of this video? This video is disturbing to say the least. I hope things get better but sadly I don't think it's going to.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

I didn't know the FBI or BATF had tanks.

05:50 Agents call Davidian compound to warn they are going to begin tank activity and advise residents "to take cover". Agents say the Davidian who answered the phone didn't reply, but instead threw the phone and phone line out of the front door.
06:04 Armored vehicle with ram and delivery device to pump tear gas into building with pressurized air rips into front wall just left of front door leaving a hole 8 feet (2.4 m) high and 10 feet (3.0 m) wide. Agents claimed the holes not only allowed insertion of the gas, but also provided a means of escape. Agent sees shots from inside the compound directed at CEVs.[60]
Source: Waco Siege

Yep, and they have better one's now, with microwaves to cook yer skin! Maybe in the future Waco will seem nice since they only killed about 74 civies that day.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
While I feel a little sorry for the protesters they were told not to protest. Just like those kids at Kent State showing their A##es some got them shot off. You could break up a protest anywhere with enough fire power. And I do believe some U S troops would have no problem shooting citizens not obeying orders.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I'm wondering when we will see this here. Whats happening in Wisconsin highlights the beginning of the global "austerity" wave. According Gerald Celente, our food and energy costs are still within reach of most people thus avoiding the kind of desperation we see in other countries. The last I heard, though, is that food prices are expected to sky rocket this year.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sounds as if this country in question needs a revolution.
I sure hope the populace never gave up their right to arms.
This may sound cold but i a speaking factually.
Not all revolutions can be bloodless as some people think.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
this is extremely disturbing. I think we can make the world a better place, these victimized countries are shouting for a better life and if we can help somehow we could make the world a better place, if people are killed like this innocently other countries need to step in and demand them to step off their ugly power. you cannot treat people however you want and other countries can't just stand and watch just becaause its not their own country. what if it was your country..would u want other people to help you?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What a shame. Firing on their own unarmed citizens. I am sure they could afford some anti-riot non lethal force weapons.

This is part of the wave in these oppressed countries. I am sure this will backfire on the ruling family, it will only enrage them and make them more determined to overthrow them.

Who's next, lets see, Iran, Libya Bahrain is all going to hell, good times ahead. Freedom is indeed contagious!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by FarArcher
reply to post by IAMIAM

I served in Special Forces, carried four MOS's and have my "V" devices on ribbons from combat. Statistically, we enjoyed a 100:1 - 150:1 kill ratio.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Murderer.

Quoted for effect.

Using "enjoyed" only serves to portray and emphasise the malaise and illness this way of thinking subscribes to and propagates.

I don't own a gun and never will. Why? Because then that will make me as bad as those I stand against. If I die standing up for what I believe in, in a peaceful manner, then at least I don't have someone else's blood on my hands.

On topic (directly): Those poor poor people. The Doctor had it all in his voice.
I'm not a pray-er, but my thoughts go out to all people, everywhere, affected by violence.
edit on 19-2-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wow that first one gave me chills.
You can hear the panic and fear in his voice
Someone is going to have to step in and do
something about this.
What kind of govt. fires upon peaceful protesters?
This is just ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My guess is, the U.S. will do nothing to help. We only invade countries during peace time, when they aren't asking for our help; ie. Iraq.

We NEED to help these people. Their "Army" is setting precedence by shooting at and killing protesters. The next thing you know, the U.S. DHS will justify the killing of innocent civilians by a "security force". Are we next?

Remember, people, the US cannot implement sweeping change without a large-scale event. Much like 9-11 provided an "event" justifying the so-called "Patriot Act", the creation of the DHS, TSA and slew of other policies that blatantly infringe on our rights. The next phase of this engineered, national lock-down, is in creating an uprising within the U.S. How do they do that? Perhaps by setting examples in the Mideast. Planting the seed, if you will. And how do they provoke us? Perhaps by spending us into bankruptcy. Who knows, but trust me, TPTB are just looking for an excuse to take the final steps in creating a police state.

It breaks my heart to see our useless government sit idly by, watching this unfold and doing nothing.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I do not know how to embed videos, so I will just leave the link.
Warning though, this video is EXTREMELY graphic.
This is what a brainwashed soldier can do to an average citizen. It is truly horrible.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
WOW I am surprised in a serious situation like that the news edited in some spooky music too.. They should be more professional. just kidding. I would prefer it without the effects so I can get an accurate measure on the situation. I feel bad for these people.. Why couldnt the US govt GTFO of people's countries and business. Why so a certain zionist country that I will not name can go on abusing its damn neighbors and their intelligence agency and world currency can manipulate the SH*T outta the people of the world? Why are we in ASTAN and IRAQ. I would love to know why? Wasnt it the Saudi's that did the funding of 9-11 ? I am fed up with the ignorant people in my country go on paying taxes to a garbage system! I am sorry for being emotional but this is my feelings and what I believe to be the truth. The Bahrainians are being murdered with US weapons it makes me SICK!

edit on 19-2-2011 by Nitemare26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainwashedteen
www.youtube.com...

I do not know how to embed videos, so I will just leave the link.
Warning though, this video is EXTREMELY graphic.
This is what a brainwashed soldier can do to an average citizen. It is truly horrible.

50 cal MADE IN USA!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join