It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*BREAKING* - Massacre in Bahrain; Hospitals full; Docotor urges world to help...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Massacres everywhere..

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

This is the government declaring war on its people. Iran, USA, EU, UN, someone needs to intervene now!

Not that I disagree, but it seems like a double edged sword. After all, isn't that why the whole world has so much hatred toward America? Because they keep "intervening" in other countries' disputes? I have a feeling that the wrong kind of intervention could escalate the current situation into an all out war on a much larger scale. They most definitely need help, but those willing to help must do so with extreme caution. I really hope this can be settled without anymore bloodshed. My prayers go out to all of the victims and their families. This is nothing less than atrocious.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Sad to say, since the dawn of time, people have been doing this to each other, until we grown up, there is no HOPE AT ALL! Thats why I hate the human world, Humanity is a the parasite here!

If God is out there, he needs to get back here NOW, and wipe it all clean and start again.
edit on 24-2-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BahrainAnonymous
I don't know if you people in America hate us, but from what I've seen on the internet, there are a lot of people there that hate us, though I don't blame them but I blame the media.

I'm an American, and I can speak for myself, and everybody close to me when I say we don't hate you at all. Usually, on both sides, I find it's the religious extremists (christians, muslims, jews) that hate the other side, and are the loudest about their hatred. They're the easiest to manipulate, and the quickest to hate anybody that holds a different belief than they do. Most of us are just normal people, like most of you, who just want to live comfortable lives and raise our families in peace and let others do the same. And we do care about what happens to you guys there, sadly though our government doesn't care what we want anymore than yours. They serve corporate interests before they serve the people here. Hopefully one day we'll stand up and say "no more", just as you guys did.
edit on 24-2-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by BahrainAnonymous
I don't know if you people in America hate us, but from what I've seen on the internet, there are a lot of people there that hate us, though I don't blame them but I blame the media.

I'm an American, and I can speak for myself, and everybody close to me when I say we don't hate you at all. Usually, on both sides, I find it's the religious extremists (christians, muslims, jews) that hate the other side, and are the loudest about their hatred. They're the easiest to manipulate, and the quickest to hate anybody that holds a different belief than they do. Most of us are just normal people, like most of you, who just want to live comfortable lives and raise our families in peace and let others do the same. And we do care about what happens to you guys there, sadly though our government doesn't care what we want anymore than yours. They serve corporate interests before they serve the people here. Hopefully one day we'll stand up and say "no more", just as you guys did.

Very well said 27jd - - and absolutely correct.

I actually support a World Government (that is not the same as NWO) and no borders. I have never understood how someone is better because of where their feet touch ground when they are born.

We are all humans.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree, and also would support a world government, as long as it truly works in the interest of all the people. That would require alot of leaps and bounds for us as a species, but if we could achieve it, and stop allowing the world's wealth and resources to be held and controlled by the global elite, priveledged few, we could end so much suffering all over the world. We're seeing what happens when the people stand up and say enough is enough. The elitists try and put up a fight, but once the military joins the people, they fall in short order.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

lol.....please don't remove this post, lol......

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think my heart just grew.

Very sweet post. ( by the way, i'm serious)

It would be nice, if more people thought that way.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That is really hard to watch :\

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It's interesting to note that Prime Minister David Cameron was very quick to suggest intervention to help the uprising to depose Col. Gadaffi. However, and what one would expect, the usual western hypocrisy shows us for what we really are when it comes to equally corrupt Saudi and Bahrain governments where we have business interests (sophisticated weapons deals). Not that his suggested "no fly zone" got anywhere. Perhaps that's because they haven't forced that issue as a matter of convenience because their hypocrisy would be all to clear to the world in the light of Bahrain. I think the term is "double standards" - something we're used to in the UK.

P.S. My ethnic origin is UK - white and my religious persuasion is Church of England as per the census form I've just filled in.
edit on 16-3-2011 by dww25 because: Just wanted to make clear that I'm not biased by either ethnic origin or religion.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Bahrain police trap people in a garage and set fire to it - 23 Sept 2011
edit on 25-9-2011 by Ru5tYr4z0r5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

jam321

Sen. Patrick Leahy (D., Vt.), chairman of a Senate panel that oversees foreign aid, has asked Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to review whether units of the Bahrain's security forces used lethal force against civilians in violation of U.S. law, a finding that could prompt the U.S. to freeze assistance to those units. The law, known as the Leahy Amendment, requires the U.S. to cut off aid to foreign security forces that are found to have committed gross human rights violations, and could provide a point of leverage for the Obama administration.

online.wsj.com...
" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
online.wsj.com...

Is a review really necessary?

Nope.

Iraq...supposedly because the Iraqis were murdering their own people.

Result; War.

Libya..supposedly because the Libyans were murdering their own people.

Result; War.

Syria...supposedly because the Syrians were murdering their own people.

Result; War planned, but foiled by International outrage.

Bahrain...murdering peaceful protesters who want democracy by the bus load.

Result; Deafening silence.

Although my Government will probably invite the murdering Bahraini Royal family over for tea.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join