It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*BREAKING* - Massacre in Bahrain; Hospitals full; Docotor urges world to help...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Intense violence has been reported in Libya's second city, Benghazi, with troops said to have opened fire again on anti-government protesters.

At least 15 people were killed and many more wounded, unconfirmed reports say.
Witnesses described scenes of chaos as snipers opened fire. Some reports spoke of machine-guns and mortar bombs being fired..........

............. One doctor told the BBC that situation in the city was "like hell".
"I have been seeing injured people being carried in all day. They have been shot in the head and chest. They have broken arms and legs. There is shooting going on everywhere," said the doctor.

There were also widespread reports that foreign mercenaries from sub-Saharan Africa - paid by the Libyan government - had been brought in to attack protesters.

Another resident told the BBC that 40 people had been killed in a short space of time.

"Just about an hour ago, more than 40 people have been shot dead in the streets of Benghazi," he said, blaming the violence on the country's veteran leader, Colonel Muammar Gadaffi.
"Please, please tell the world - let the world know that he's killing the people for no reason. They're very peaceful protesters. He's bringing foreigners from nowhere, from nowhere, Africans, black African snipers shooting the people in the streets of Benghazi, now he's attacking Benghazi itself with rocket missiles."

LINK - BBC

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So sad,cant believe this,,stupid goverment,as if we didnt know they were anyway but how on earth they can let this happen,how can any goverment let this happen,they are complete arseholes,I wish someone had the power to do something!!!!

I feel for these innocent people

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

What has that got to do with the price of cookies???

You would think having that amount of muscle on these peoples front door would scare the living daylights out of the sheik! To maybe stop and say "You know what, America is gonna be mad at us for this!" But no, because he knows he has the UK Government by the short and curlies and will show them for what they are.

Makes you wonder if the sheik has something on America too!

You know what really ticks me off? It's this... Both Fox and BBC NEWS channels are ticking away saying only 5 or 6 people have died in these protests!!

Obama needs a miracle about now and this situation is screaming at him to make a difference! And what does he care about? Making dinner arrangements with the Queen!!
edit on 19-2-2011 by Xcellante because: No Reason

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alexs

You are referring to Kent State where the communists stirred up anti War demonstrations?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong...I don't condone anything like this at all, it's horrible.

But something doesn't add up for me in the protest video. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but the guy that is lying on the ground after the gun fire with the black track pants and blue shirt..I don't see him marching at the start of the video. Maybe I missed it.

Also when the camera pans back after the firing there are people standing in front of those that are laying on the ground. I couldn't see where the gun fire was coming from, but if it was coming from the round about (traffic circle) directly infront of the protesters you would think that the people marching at the front would be more in the line of fire. With all the time that the shooters had to aim, and with group being the size that it was, I would expect more casualties than 3. Again maybe i missed something.

I would like to add that I feel this is a turning/tipping point in history that may be talked about in future history classes, as more and more people through out this region march against their governments.
edit on 19-2-2011 by haveblue because: formatting

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

What has that got to do with the price of cookies???

You would think having that amount of muscle on these peoples front door would scare the living daylights out of the sheik! To maybe stop and say "You know what, America is gonna be mad at us for this!" But no, because he knows he has the UK Government by the short and curlies and will show them for what they are.

Makes you wonder if the sheik has something on America too!

You know what really ticks me off? It's this... Both Fox and BBC NEWS channels are ticking away saying only 5 or 6 people have died in these protests!!

Obama needs a miracle about now and this situation is screaming at him to make a difference! And what does he care about? Making dinner arrangements with the Queen!!
edit on 19-2-2011 by Xcellante because: No Reason

You must realize that Obama was chosen by the PTB in Seborga. He has chosen to be silent because there is petroleum in Bahrain. This is the will of his masters.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
we has people should have freedon... our own free will, to do as we please, when where and anywhere. it is our lives, what gives them the right to tell us what we can and can't do? Oh yeah! we do! Wait...I can't remember signing anything giving my life away to this. Yet we let them treat us like sheep. I wonder how many people will follow them before we awake and say a big "F*ck you!" it saddens me thinking how many people have died and will have to die before we all realise...

you know, I really do hope this 2012 has something to it...I believe it does at least then all this sharade will come to a stand still and IF we get a chance to start again as a free people. let's not f*ck this up.

I don't understand, we are a beautiful race, we are capable of so much kindess and love ... Yet we let a handful of people, strip us of our freedom, slaughter us day by day and we do nothing... Oh what happened to us..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by alexs

You are referring to Kent State where the communists stirred up anti War demonstrations?

Have you had a lobotomy? Serious question.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but I think it is very possible that all that is happening has been planned before hand.

It's quite possible that the people killing all the protesters in vans and all these other things are people who work for the government and are trying to stir up a big pot.

What will this all lead to? We'll see...but everything happens for a reason concerning big events like these...

You have to remember wars have been stagged for a larger purpose, for instance the NEW WORLD ORDER.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92
It's actually quite simple why America won't do anything about it. Bahrain is home of the US Navy's 5th Fleet. It's an extremely important strategic position for them. They probably don't want to compromise their welcome.

That's what is really the underlying factor at play here.

The United States military empire. Which is just the iron fist of the corporate money. Which is just the pen and paper of the banking elites. Whom are merely puppets for old royalty. The kissers of the ring of the Pope.

Why and how would they play both sides of the game? World Government?
Why would they make and establish "international laws" to protect protesters rights? World Government?
Why would they break those laws indiscriminately when they are the cause of the protest? World Government?
Who has true authority here to set this situation straight, the people of Bahrain or? World Government?
Who has to gain from these crises? World Government?
Who already has global power yet disguises it through thinly veiled nationalistic or corporate identities? World Government?
Who will remain in power no matter how many "nationalistic revolts" happen? World Government?

Who is same as old boss? New boss?
Right....

Cannot you see? We are being played as pawns in a game of chess, and the same outcome will happen no matter which side of this game wins?

We the People, are easily manipulated by short-sighted anger motivated protests. We are disenfranchised and desolated, and are getting caught up in the moment of it all, losing focus on the long term strategy in favor of the emotions of the short term battles. A Pyhrric victory, at best.

We are creating the world government through social media, via media manipulation; corporate infiltration, via legislative lobbying (bribes), and even when it's necessary murder, via war and the military industrial complex.

Through the Internet, we are inadvertently and unknowingly playing right into the "crisis creation" phase. We are becoming the "social crisis", and our mass agreements about natural freedom and liberty are the end game determining factors.

After these events spiral out of control, the unseen hand of world government will gain control.

If we do not get focused on finding actual solutions to our actual problems, we will lose supremacy yet again to the "authority" imposed upon us by "government".

And look at us now. Begging for the International Police to come to the rescue. Using the fact there are "international laws" against the actions to gain credibility. It's amazing how "World Government" is not just past my doorstep, it's already sleeping on the sofa and raiding the fridge.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I always wondered why people own assault rifles. It dawned on me after I became a dad, and stories like this are seriously motivating me to get an MP5 and an M4. Are we really so arrogant to think this wouldn't happen here too?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techyo
I don't know about anyone else, but I think it is very possible that all that is happening has been planned before hand.

It's quite possible that the people killing all the protesters in vans and all these other things are people who work for the government and are trying to stir up a big pot.

What will this all lead to? We'll see...but everything happens for a reason concerning big events like these...

You have to remember wars have been stagged for a larger purpose, for instance the NEW WORLD ORDER.

***Rubs hands evilly***

Why yes, you were thinking exactly as I was thinking.

I see you have what it takes to be an evil mastermind villain.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That's what is really the underlying factor at play here.

The United States military empire. Which is just the iron fist of the corporate money. Which is just the pen and paper of the banking elites. Whom are merely puppets for old royalty. The kissers of the ring of the Pope.

Why and how would they play both sides of the game? World Government?
Why would they make and establish "international laws" to protect protesters rights? World Government?
Why would they break those laws indiscriminately when they are the cause of the protest? World Government?
Who has true authority here to set this situation straight, the people of Bahrain or? World Government?
Who has to gain from these crises? World Government?
Who already has global power yet disguises it through thinly veiled nationalistic or corporate identities? World Government?
Who will remain in power no matter how many "nationalistic revolts" happen? World Government?

Who is same as old boss? New boss?
Right....

Cannot you see? We are being played as pawns in a game of chess, and the same outcome will happen no matter which side of this game wins?

We the People, are easily manipulated by short-sighted anger motivated protests. We are disenfranchised and desolated, and are getting caught up in the moment of it all, losing focus on the long term strategy in favor of the emotions of the short term battles. A Pyhrric victory, at best.

We are creating the world government through social media, via media manipulation; corporate infiltration, via legislative lobbying (bribes), and even when it's necessary murder, via war and the military industrial complex.

Through the Internet, we are inadvertently and unknowingly playing right into the "crisis creation" phase. We are becoming the "social crisis", and our mass agreements about natural freedom and liberty are the end game determining factors.

After these events spiral out of control, the unseen hand of world government will gain control.

If we do not get focused on finding actual solutions to our actual problems, we will lose supremacy yet again to the "authority" imposed upon us by "government".

And look at us now. Begging for the International Police to come to the rescue. Using the fact there are "international laws" against the actions to gain credibility. It's amazing how "World Government" is not just past my doorstep, it's already sleeping on the sofa and raiding the fridge.

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!

I am blinded by the brightness of the light bulb that suddenly pierced the darkness.

Well done my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. Have you read the Plan yet that is at the bottom of my posts??
edit on 19-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291

I don't understand, we are a beautiful race, we are capable of so much kindess and love ... Yet we let a handful of people, strip us of our freedom, slaughter us day by day and we do nothing... Oh what happened to us..

Here is what happened to us.

Ever since the dawn of history the common folk have largely been deceived on a multitude of ideals.

This in turn caused people to make false assumptions based on those lies they were fed.

These false assumptions led to false conclusions.

That conclusion was to hurt each other.

We really have to start all the way back at square one and relearn everything. No more feeding cold facts, we need to breed critical thinking and questioning instead perhaps?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I do believe something should be pointed out:

Just because SOME people are protesting, does not mean EVERYONE feels oppressed.

Technically speaking, a fraction of the minority (the minority of the minority) of people showed up to protest in Egypt..

It'd be like the Tea Party or some Democrat offshoot bringing in a few hundred thousand into DC and refusing to leave.

Not to downplay the importance of their sufferings...... just saying...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I do believe something should be pointed out:

Just because SOME people are protesting, does not mean EVERYONE feels oppressed.

Technically speaking, a fraction of the minority (the minority of the minority) of people showed up to protest in Egypt..

It'd be like the Tea Party or some Democrat offshoot bringing in a few hundred thousand into DC and refusing to leave.

Not to downplay the importance of their sufferings...... just saying...

That is the problem with ANY form of government. They will always oppress some at the benefit to others. It isn't bad as long as you are not the group being oppressed. If you are in that group, well then even the most gracious government is a tyrant.

Now that we are heading into an open One World Government, the question then becomes WHO will be the group to be oppressed in such a massive bureaucracy? The larger the government, the more that are oppressed.

Of course, if we could expand our horizons a bit as a people, we could get by without government at all. Who has a right to rule anyone? Were you not born free? Why should anyone tell you what you can and cannot do in this life? So long as you are not harming another, shouldn't you be free?

Of course to be truly free, you must be detached from silly ideals like "Ownership". How can you "Own" anything? You weren't born with anything and you certainly don't take it with you when you die. What if we didn't have ownership, but rather shared everything with all so that all could enjoy the splendors of our combined efforts to thrive?

Eh, just rambling and off topic. My apologies.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I completely agree. The idea of a non-tyrannical government being tyrannical is simply that while it's right to see another persons point of view, it's entirely different when a massive corrupt bureaucratic system is forcing that view on you. Democracy doesn't fix things, only makes it worse.. if 60% of the voters vote, and 50% of that dictates the policy for everyone else, then 30% rules 70%.

Though...... the vast majority of Humans don't care at all.

As long as someone feeds them.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by stephinrazin

Jesus Christ this video looks like it could be in the United States...look how beautiful the surroundings are...really horrible to see people protesting gunned down like that...what the hell government would do that to their people...every hear of tear gas?

Using tear gas may save lives. Using bullets maintains the status quo.

Using tear gas may see a larger crowd tomorrow. Using bullets.....not a chance.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet...the full video. If this was already posted please disregard.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

You reap what you sow...I cant say I feel bad after all the deaths from radical muslim terrorism in the western world, glad to see it in their own homeland

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join