It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Totally Refuted! (Do not post Zeitgeist BS ever again)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

oh i don't think abraham was following akhenaten religion. i think he was an enlil-enki-anu follower, like his fathers before him. i only mentioned abraham's data opening the thing up because i think it proves just how close the two cultures interacted, and that there's a reason for this, as it is inevitably interconnected. i believe the seraphim were a special group of egyptian-esque guardians, not from this planet, although they may have been the original occupants of the earth, prior to the creation of the atum clones.

the story goes like this: prior to the flood narrative, Enlil had a huge temple city in what is known today as jerusalem and another huge temple in the sinai peninsula (in particular, mt. sinai. the temples were ziggurats and pyramid type structures, or structures associated with pyramids. these were called holy mountains). the habiru/hibiru/hyskos shepherd kings, being his temple builders, when they made their exodus from egypt, were sent to rebuild Enlil's temple city in jerusalem, which they did. That's an extremely hot spot.

Enlil is hard core. Consider the 40 years wandering in the desert. That's an Enlil reaction without an Enki solution.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

oh i don't think abraham was following akhenaten religion. i think he was an enlil-enki-anu follower, like his fathers before him. i only mentioned abraham's data opening the thing up because i think it proves just how close the two cultures interacted, and that there's a reason for this, as it is inevitably interconnected. i believe the seraphim were a special group of egyptian-esque guardians, not from this planet, although they may have been the original occupants of the earth, prior to the creation of the atum clones.

the story goes like this: prior to the flood narrative, Enlil had a huge temple city in what is known today as jerusalem and another huge temple in the sinai peninsula (in particular, mt. sinai. the temples were ziggurats and pyramid type structures, or structures associated with pyramids. these were called holy mountains). the habiru/hibiru/hyskos shepherd kings, being his temple builders, when they made their exodus from egypt, were sent to rebuild Enlil's temple city in jerusalem, which they did. That's an extremely hot spot.

Enlil is hard core. Consider the 40 years wandering in the desert. That's an Enlil reaction without an Enki solution.
I'm not sure if I buy into the existence of the Sumerian pantheon. I think that if there was/were all powerful God(s) they wouldn't let their religion become lost. Much of Genesis matches up with Sumerian mythology including the longevity of ancient humans in the Biblical geneologies and Sumerian King's list. Shem was still alive in the time of Abraham and so were the Nephilim such as Gilgamesh (who is named as a Nephilim in the Book of Giants in the Dead Sea Scrolls and is also a giant in Sumerian legend), Og, and possibly Nimrod, so basically it was the word of the Nephilim vs. the Patriarchs. Anyways, if there is a God, and I believe there is; only the gods of existing religions would be candidates.
edit on 20-2-2011 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
if you keep studying you find out that king david had nephilim guardians who helped him fight other nephilim. there's alot more to the bible than meets the eye. things we don't really notice, oftentimes.

the reason i think the sumerian trinity is real is because of their names.
for example,

EN.LIL became LIL
LIL became ILU
ILU became IL
IL became EL

his name became the one size fits all god name of mesopotamia.
for example before Bab-el was called Bab-EL, it was called Bab-ILU

Enlil is synonmous with the generic Elohim concept. Many gods, one title. Heiser suggests Elohim identifies them as spirit beings, and that the name was a "place of origin" name, et.al, they were from the spirit realm.
Thus LIL means spirit, air, sky.

Anu was the God of the Heavens. The great Amen.

Enki was Enlil's son, and co-regent of Earth. The one trying to rescue humans. So when you read the old testament and you think Jehovah is vacillating from patient and caring, to hard core, you know which one you're dealing with. Enlil = not a fan of humans. Enki = our defense attorney in the divine council.

there are things in the sumerian texts that i don't believe are legit, but this is one area, where i'm pretty darn sure i'm on the right track. The old testament is, shall we say, a dark and unfriendly book, with a few bright moments. Most christian women avoid it like the plague cause it wants to kill humans at the drop of the hat, particularly women and children. It's confusing, till you understand that Jesus is Enki and that he is literally acting as our defense, in a council of gods that have been known to not only not like humans, but to REALLY despise humans.

edit on 20-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenKnight

Originally posted by kallisti36

We can discuss your prejudices of Christianity in another thread. This thread is about Zeitgeist, which as far as I can see, has been pretty much debunked. There are better ways to argue against Christianity than to lie about it.

1.Krishna wasn't crucified (point against zeitgeist)
2. Krishna was not born of a virgin (another point)
3. Horus was not born of a virgin, was not resurrected, was not called the way, the truth, or the life, and didn't have twelve apostles (6 points)
4. The zodiac was established long after the establishment of the twelve tribes of Israel (another point)
5. Dionysus wasn't crucified (2 points because they used a forgery for this claim)
6. Dionysus was not born of a virgin (another point)
7. The Dionysus resurrection myth post-dates Christianity (2 points for coming to the opposite conclusion)
Shall I continue, or do you actually plan on watching the videos?

Again kallisti36, all you've demonstrated throughout this thread & including the OP is that you have absolutely no intention of being honest. You posted the OP with an agenda to 'poison the well.' Your criticisms of Zeitgeist part 1 have been addressed repeatedly but, you just ignore that fact. Then, you turn around and repeat the same false claims that have already been debunked, such as those above.

Keith and his videos have been addressed here

Keith "Truth" is a useful idiot
www.freethoughtnation.com...

Many other criticisms have also been addressed

The fact remains that you have never read one single book by Acharya S. You haven't read The New Zeitgeist Part 1 Sourcebook (2010) either.
www.stellarhousepublishing.com...

It is impossible to have a rational, reasonable or objective conversation with you on these issues because you simply have no intention of having a real or objective conversation on the facts and evidence. You have not read any of the links or viewed the videos I've provided throughout this thread because you are not interested in the facts or evidence. You are only interested in your anti-Zeitgeist anti-Acharya rants. And, it appears that anything is acceptable to you so long as it's anti-Zeitgeist and anti-Acharya.

Here's an example of an intelligent, sincere and honest person trying to have a decent conversation regarding Zeitgeist part 1:

In Defence of Zeitgeist Part One & Acharya S: Saviour Deities: the Sons of God
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you could learn how to do that from him?

Here's a thread exposing that KingDavid8 website. He has an entire website posting the same dishonest crap that you spew here. He also has never read a single book by Acharya:

Jesus, Horus and KingDavid8
freethoughtnation.com...

I've wasted enough time here already. So, I hope that others here will continue to hold you accountable. The dishonest tactics at work here are utterly disgusting and unacceptable.

ISIS IS A VIRGIN MOTHER!!!
freethoughtnation.com...

Was Horus "Crucified?"

Documented Sources for Zeitgeist Part One
thezeitgeistmovement.com...:_The_Greatest_Story_Ever_Told

The Great Virgin:

Neith, Virgin Mother of the World
truthbeknown.com...

Blog: The Virgin-Born Son of the Sun God
freethoughtnation.com...

The blog: Neith, Virgin Mother of the World

ISIS IS A VIRGIN MOTHER!!!
freethoughtnation.com...

Born of a Virgin on December 25th:
Horus, Sun God of Egypt
truthbeknown.com...

Osiris - Pagan Origins of Christianity :

Here's a video clip of modern Egyptologist Dr. Bojana Mojsov admitting parallels between Osiris &/or Horus with Jesus. And, at 5:30 you'll see a stone carving of Isis as she hovers over Osiris in the form of a bird to receive the divine seed (notice there's no 'member') of Osiris. Mojsov then says, "It's a miraculous birth of the savior child."

www.youtube.com...

The Virgin Birth

GodAlmighty speaks on CiE

From Osiris to Christ: Ep. 2
www.youtube.com...

From Osiris to Christ: Ep. 3
www.youtube.com...

Who is the Virgin Mary?
truthbeknown.com...

Who is Mary Magdalene?
truthbeknown.com...

---

Krishna

Was Krishna Born of a Virgin?
www.truthbeknown.com...

The Virgin-Born Son of the Sun God
freethoughtnation.com...

Was Krishna's Mother a Virgin?
freethoughtnation.com...

Was Krishna Born of a Virgin?
truthbeknown.com...

Krishna Crucified?
truthbeknown.com...
edit on 19-2-2011 by GoldenKnight because: (no reason given)

I really hate to repost your entire post...but I wanted the links to show for others that want to check them.

I started to read through your 'source' (obviously, you are believing what another a few sources are saying without researching it all yourself) and its really utter bull for the most part...sadly.

So if all of what this 'source' says is true...then you should be able to show me where in Egypt such is said about Horus, or where in the stories of Krishna is shows Krishna being crucified. Its all a play on words and images...not facts. Its stretching the truth and some of it is no truth at all. The point is...the sources your using...are not real sources and they dont use real sources either. They take a few 'ideas' and take a few 'almost facts' and stretch them and run with them.

Show me in Egypt...where such things were true on their walls.

Show me in the roots of Krishna...where such is true.

Im not talking about the virgin birth thing...for we are talking about demi gods and gods here...of course we can say that they all have some miracle to their birth. That really is not a big deal. Its the other specific facts that are being stretched like the Dec. 25th thing and the crucifixion.

I can see...some people want to believe this stuff...pretty damn bad. And others obviously want people to believe it...even worse.

Dont give links to what another man has said who is not offering real sources....find the real source and post that. Your not going to find on the walls of egypt of Horus being crucified or tied to Dec. 25th.

Yes there are some other similarities that run through many past stories...but these specifics have no grounds.
edit on 20-2-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

My study of apologetics has shown me that the times of the OT were dark, not Yahweh/El/El Shaddai. Desperate times called for desperate measures and I think, especially bearing into account the atrocities committed by the Canaanites and their connection to the Nephilim, that YHWH was justified in his destruction of the Canaanites. Most of those dark Bible verses simply need context for an explanation.

Also, from my understanding, the Babylonian trinity originated in Babylon and was unrelated to El. It was essentially the deification of the Royal Family in celestial bodies: Baal (father;sun), Queen of Heaven (Mother;sky or firmament), and Sin (son; moon). If you believe that YHWH is Anu and Ya'hshuah is Enki (and this suggestion isn't without merit, unlike Acharya S tripe) why would Anu allow for his tradition to die and to establish himself as the only god? Even if (and we're traveling into Gnostic territory here) a wrothful arrogant Anu established himself above all other gods, that wouldn't leave the other gods without power to reveal themselves to humanity. Also, if Enki is Ya'hshuah, why would he represent his father if they had opposing wills?

Another thing about Sumerian mythology that I find iffy is their anthropomorphic concept of gods, anthropomorphism being a trait I have come to associate with the Watchers. Abrahamic monotheism really was revolutionary when you consider the fact that it opposed the concept of an anthropomorphic God in favor of a semi-pantheistic "I AM" or "THE BEING" (Septuagint).

Still I would like to see this Nephilim passage concerning David. It doesn't really make sense though, because the Nephilim are the offspring of the Bene Elohim; Sons or Angels of God which are of the Watcher class of Angels.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

now you're getting it. there's alot in the old testament that we don't even notice when we read it because the words seem "common" but they aren't so common in some cases. and this is one of those cases. let me see if i can find my interview with michael heiser and link ya up to it. we discussed the david thing in the interview and i think it's better explained by him than by me.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
kallisiti

well i found the file, but apparently i had too many uploads in the media section of ats media account, so i deleted a couple large files, but still no access to upload. filed a complaint and waiting to hear what i need to do.
edit on 20-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

And you believed Karl Marx's lie that the State would wither away? That abolition of private property is good for everyone? That the individual exists only for the State and that the State is Supreme?
Thanks but no thanks, Ill take the Jesus theory, but with more mystical applications.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

reply to post by gypsy heart

it's not a talking snake. it's a nachash.
remember, original hebrew.
www.blueletterbible.org...

but here's a real interesting thing. a seraph
8314 saraph saw-rawf' from 8313; burning, i.e. (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically, a saraph or symbolical creature (from their copper color):--fiery (serpent), seraph.
www.eliyah.com...

that's singular, for seraphim. and seraphim were angels.
follow the dots. remember, METAPHORS to hide the real knowledge. if you don't want to know, you'll never figure it out. if you do want to know, it'll start revealing itself. it's all about you.

I like how you think!
edit on 20-2-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36

I'm not sure if I buy into the existence of the Sumerian pantheon. I think that if there was/were all powerful God(s) they wouldn't let their religion become lost. Much of Genesis matches up with Sumerian mythology including the longevity of ancient humans in the Biblical geneologies and Sumerian King's list. Shem was still alive in the time of Abraham and so were the Nephilim such as Gilgamesh (who is named as a Nephilim in the Book of Giants in the Dead Sea Scrolls and is also a giant in Sumerian legend), Og, and possibly Nimrod, so basically it was the word of the Nephilim vs. the Patriarchs. Anyways, if there is a God, and I believe there is; only the gods of existing religions would be candidates.
edit on 20-2-2011 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

Fortunately for all of us we actually have the Sumerian tablets to show that someone believed it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
From the videos you posted.

"I am nothing but a fallen person who was saved by God and wishes to grow in God. I believe in Lord Jesus Christ. I believe Jesus died for people's sins. I believe Jesus rose from the dead. I believe we are saved by grace through faith and not of our own works. I believe people who actually get saved have noticable evidence of salvation in their life and a progressive hatred of sin and love for God instead. I am a 4 point Calvinist. I affirm the 5 Solas of the reformation. I believe in the Trinity. I believe Jesus will return bodily in the end times to judge the world."

Yea I'm guessing OP is a christian. Religion has totally been refuted and no one should post that BS ever again. be gone with religion. No need to believe in fake fairy tales.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by zerbot565

instead of posting videos wouldent it be better for the OP to write what the debunked facts are
with references to scholar material and facts ,

LOL Why should the OP write out what you can watch on the video? Isn't a video enough spoon feeding for you already?

And honestly, this had nothing to do with being a Christian, or not. It has to do with facts. Which Zeitgeist has very little of. In fact most of the real fascts you find in Zeitgeist is when they run the credits.

This video series is so stuffed with FACT(s), not fiction, and not just 'spoken' fact, but fact that can be backed up with references (unlike Zeitgeist) - it's refreshing to get to the truth.

Applause to the OP.

I find text and sources to be way more useful then youtube my friend.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Not to burst your bubble or anything mate, but religion has been proved to be a point in the brain. The brain makes up these entities in your head. God,jesus or whoever you believe etc.

This trait evolved into humans as a protection mechanism for survival. Over the very large scale that is the human evolution, religions were born around these thoughts and ideas the brain was producing. The reason we have similarities between religions is because in theory its the same mechanism in the brain working different stories through the many different religions of this day.

For more information just google the 'God Spot'
Just don't read the disinformation that is also floating the web.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Draken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by attiliofolliero
In Italy, Luigi Cascioli, a great expert on the Bible and cristianologia has demonstrated beyond doubt, in a scientific way that Jesus 'Christ never existed, there' any evidence of its existence, one, that one! His most famous book is called "The Fable of Christ". Unfortunately the author was working on the fourth book died prematurely. His website is still online, you can read the review of his book in English
at this address: www.luigicascioli.eu... The wikipedia page you will find further information about him, in various languages, Italian, German, French, etc.. but not in English, and I hope someone can make a translation in English it.wikipedia.org... . Thanks

I am Italian and translate with the English translator of google. I hope you understand!

In Italia, Luigi Cascioli, grande esperto di Bibbia e cristianologia ha dimostrato in maniera inconfutabile, in maniera scientifica che Gesu' Cristo non è mai esistito; non c'e' nessuna prova della sua esistenza; una, che sia una! Il suo libro piu famoso si chiama "La favola di Cristo". Purtroppo l'autore che stava lavorando al quarto libro è morto prematuramente. Il suo sito è ancora in linea; potete leggere la recensione al suo libro in inglese
a questo indirizzo: www.luigicascioli.eu... Nella pagina di wikipedia trovate altre informazioni su di lui, in varie lingue, italiano, tedesco, francese, etc., ma non in inglese; spero qualcuno possa fare una traduzione in inglse it.wikipedia.org... Grazie

Io sono italiano e traduco all'inglese col traduttore di google.

HI, and THANKS for telling me about The Fable of Christ. I am very interested to see it, have found the full video and will view it later.
About interpretation--do you know about Hyperwords? It is a plug in you can get if you browse with Firefox. it is AMAZING, and I fdont know how I surfed without it. You just highlight text and can quickly tranlate. Of course the order of meaning can be different but you can eventually understand it. It does other things to--check it out. FF is a cool browser

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

ok.
I am starting to get interested in this thread.
This is some insightful stuff.
ok, I see Enki=samael

According to some(including the talmud, but for me it's reference) Enki and Eve parented Cain and Adan and Eve parented Able.
2 sets of twins. male and female, a sister to each.
This is where it gets tricky for me as I believe that lil/lucy is cains sister and samaels first hybrid daughter holding very special and unique powers.
I get the impression that they were somewhat immortal with some restrictions in this world.They are the beginning of the congregation of death (like the Raphaim and other breeds).
So I see both Cain and Lil/lucy as possibly being unable to die and also the lux ferre/nachash.
I see that being the offspring of samael (later satan) over time they were synonomous with each other with Cain and Lucy being referenced as satan and satan and cain being called lucy/lucifer at different times. This could be expected if they kept showing up at different times throughout history.

I see that lil does not have to be before eve. Lil hated and was resentful to both Adam and especially Eve and with her powers saw herself above eve.If it is true that Satan is the father of lies, the deceiver and from the very beginning he was into counterfeiting and mimicing Hayah then this is not a streach.
Anyway, you guys are good.
I enjoy following this thread more and more every day now.
lol, I am sorry for trying to insert mazzaroth into it.
I feel it's the beginning of organized worship and the evidence of the first prophecies given to Adam and Seth. I feel it's the storyline that was borrowed from that all the poser Mashiachs looked to copy and fulfill.
To me it's like everyone is seeking the original mona lisa and stop at the first painting and end the search for the person that posed for it.
I see it as the fatal flaw in all the assertions of who copied who. What was the first if not mazzaroth?
And is not the pyramid at Giza another testament to the same?
ok, I bow to all this depth of knowledge here and my thoughts are not nearly as complete and come off as fragmented, lol, probably because they are, but I still see alot of blanks coming from you guys. I am sure it's because of my faith and possibly the lack in some of you guys but that is what makes this truthseeking so interesting. Now I have more that you guys can help me with that I believe adds insights into lineage. The priest/king lineage has been traced back from rome (today) to Babylon (Nimrod) and as I suspect this is the countereit priest/king lineage set up as the counterfeit from the beginning then I have to believe it traces back to Cain.
So I have read where the sumerian Gudia was a priest/king. Is this Cain? An offspring of Cain? And is there more to his lineage that any of you know?
oh, Asmodeus. another name to add that I ran int that was said to be born from lilith and samael. I suspect it was cains sister that he took as his wife but I have little on that.If so Asmodeus could have come from cain/lil?

edit on 20-2-2011 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2011 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Don't bother arguing whether myth is correct or not. This thread was created by someone who didn't like message Zeitgeist sends regarding religion. That a select few people have tricked the world into worshipping the invisible.

Zeitgeist's message still stands whether a God exists or not.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

reply to post by gypsy heart

it's not a talking snake. it's a nachash.
remember, original hebrew.
www.blueletterbible.org...

but here's a real interesting thing. a seraph
8314 saraph saw-rawf' from 8313; burning, i.e. (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically, a saraph or symbolical creature (from their copper color):--fiery (serpent), seraph.
www.eliyah.com...

that's singular, for seraphim. and seraphim were angels.
follow the dots. remember, METAPHORS to hide the real knowledge. if you don't want to know, you'll never figure it out. if you do want to know, it'll start revealing itself. it's all about you.

Noone yet--as far as I can tell--has even mentioned entheogens yet?! And I feel that this understanding is THE MOST IMPORTANT to understand. Why? because mytrhology is now--it is meaning the understanding of the eternal, and for EVERYONE who eats entheogens you can have this experience. This is why they have been so deeply held as sacred since the beginning.

The book which was the one to make me take mytrhology seriously was The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross, by John Marco Allegro. he was a Philologist who has deep interest in looking to the origins of words, and also was picked as part of a team to study and decipher the Dead Sea Scrolls. He revealed how mythology was written in layers-- the surface story is NOT to be taken literally. But when the Bible gets set down is when it is exactly the literal which is made to seem historical, and the deeper means of the subtect are only for those who 'understand'--the initiated.

Allegro shows that Serpents were associated with entheogenic mushrooms! It is also very important to understand their deep connectioin with Goddess religion. Doing so will make sense of the Genesis 'creation myth' where the Serpent is cursed, as is the ground/nature, and Adam and Eve are cast out of Paradise. Ie., what the patriarchal propagandists with their brutal war god are doing is making sure to denigrate imagery which had more ancinetly been benevolent. They try and evoke fear with the image. Typical of propaganda.

Why is all this important? Well we are talking about mythology right? So it seems to me we need to go right to the essence of the whys and wherefores of the creation of mythology/the stories we tell ourselves---and the stories we HAVE told to us and HAVE to believe. Is that so? So let us them look at the roots of this.

You can speculate that old Sumerian myths were 'really about ' DNA manipulation by ETs (Sitchin), but...so what?? What does knowing that do for me?
You can say that Jesus was a real human, and son of God who was crucified--bla bla, but what does this HISTORY actually do for me, experientially, deep in me?

You may claim to be into mystical Christianity and throw a load of symbolism at me. Again, what does that do.

But please see that if you can understand the awe and reverence entheogens have had and still have for our species, and more so experience this--and how they are the fruit par excellence for inspiring creative rememberance of our spiritual relationship with nature, isn't this the core of what we need to be exploring?
edit on 20-2-2011 by zimishey because: spelling
In this way we can also see through to the roots of the meaning of mythology---the sacred and the propagandist.
edit on 20-2-2011 by zimishey because: text reaarangement

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here's the full video. Maybe the OPer, kallisti36, would replace all those videos with just one full video in the OP?

Zeitgeist Part One Exposed: The Film voiceofreason467 (from the info box):

"This is a film by Keith Thompson (aka KeithTruth on YouTube) which purports to debunk Zeitgeist: The Movie | Part One: The Greatest Story Ever Told. He draws upon many of sources in the film itself.

Note from the uploader: I do not in anyway whatsoever endorse this film, I am only mirroring it because KeithTruth is a censorhappy person and any comments critical of the film tend to either get flagged or removed. I am only uploading it because I want to hear what a critical community has to say on the subject."

edit on 20-2-2011 by GoldenKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

LeoVirgo,

I'm trying to find something accurate in your comment to agree with but, I can't. You are flat wrong. It doesn't appear you read anything at all. You're pretending like there was only one 'source' when there were actually several dozen sources for starters. And, those links to articles are just the beginning; for the rest you'll need to actually read the books. The articles and excerpts do not contain all the details - that is what the books are for. You have clearly not read these:

The New Zeitgeist Part 1 Sourcebook (2010)

Zeitgeist Part 1 & the Supportive Evidence
freethoughtnation.com...

Astrotheology of the Ancients
stellarhousepublishing.com...

The Origins of Christianity and the Quest for the Historical Jesus Christ

Acharya S/Murdock currently has five books to date with over 2,100 pages of text, including over 5,700 footnotes/citations to primary sources and the works of highly credentialed and respected authorities in relevant fields of study from a wide variety of backgrounds, including many Christian scholars, adding up to over 1,600 bibliographical sources. Her books also contain over 300 illustrations.

Christ in Egypt is nearly 600 pages and contains almost 2,400 footnote/citations to primary sources and expert commentary on them from a wide variety of backgrounds & expertise, including many Christian scholars, from over 900 bibliographical references to scholarly journals, books, articles etc and 60+ images and a map.

One specific you mentioned was:

"Its the other specific facts that are being stretched like the Dec. 25th thing and the crucifixion. "

The Dec 25th issue is completely and utterly shredded in this 1 & a half hour video specifically on that subject:

From Osiris to Christ: Episode 8

Another specific you mentioned was crucifixion:

"Osiris, the Egyptian Saviour, was crucified in the heavens. To the Egyptian the cross was the symbol of immortality, an emblem of the Sun, and the god himself was crucified to the tree, which denoted his fructifying power."

"Horus was also crucified in the heavens. He was represented, like...Christ Jesus, with outstretched arms in the vault of heaven."

- Thomas W. Doane

Was Horus "Crucified?"

"I find it undeniable that many of the epic heroes and ancient patriarchs and matriarchs of the Old Testament were personified stars, planets, and constellations."

"Osiris is doubly resurrected as his son Horus, too, and he, too, is eventually raised from the dead by Isis. He is pictured as spanning the dome of heaven, his arms stretched out in a cruciform pattern. As such, he seems to represent the common Platonic astronomical symbol of the sun s path crossing the earths ecliptic...."

"I find myself in full agreement with Acharya S/D.M. Murdock"

- Dr. Robert Price, Biblical Scholar
www.robertmprice.mindvendor.com...

"Your scholarship is relentless! The research conducted by D.M. Murdock concerning the myth of Jesus Christ is certainly both valuable and worthy of consideration."
- Dr. Kenneth L. Feder, Professor of Archaeology

"The Pyramid Texts speak of "the great virgin" (Hwn.t wr.t) three times (682c, 728a, 2002a, cf. 809c)" ...

"In a text in the Abydos Temple of Seti I, Isis herself declares: "I am the great virgin"

"The Egyptian goddess who was equally ‘the Great Virgin’ (hwnt) and ‘Mother of the God’ was the object of the very same praise bestowed upon her successor [Mary, Virgin Mother of Jesus]."
- Dr. Witt, an Egyptologist

- Christ in Egypt, page 152

* The Pyramid Texts are 4,400 years old.

Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection

Here's a video clip of modern Egyptologist Dr. Bojana Mojsov admitting parallels between Osiris &/or Horus with Jesus.

From Osiris to Christ: Episode 2, 3 & 4 on virginity

Born-Again Virginity in the Mahabharata

Krishna Crucified?
truthbeknown.com...

Cruciforms/Gods on Crosses

The Virgin Birth

The Twelve in the Bible and Ancient Mythology

Dying and Rising Gods

"I can see...some people want to believe this stuff...pretty damn bad. And others obviously want people to believe it...even worse. "

LOL, that's another false assumption. People can rant, poison the well, whine and cry about Zeitgeist part 1 on religion all they want but, the primary sources and scholarly commentary on them substantiates Zeitgeist and the work by Acharya S and there's simply not a damn thing you can do about that, beyond lie about it. People can get as pissed-off as they want, it doesn't change anything.

Christian Apologist: "Zeitgeist is Right"

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The Zeitgeist Movement: EXPOSED

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join