It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Totally Refuted! (Do not post Zeitgeist BS ever again)

page: 54
<< 51  52  53   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

The deceptions from hell and the blather about same will likely only increase in this END TIMES rush to Armageddon.

I don't know what the percentages would be . . . absolutely . . . accurately . . . however . . .

OF THOSE MOST FREQUENT POSTERS, the vast majority (65-90%?) seem to be rabid . . . uhhhh . . . fans . . . of such unfounded nonsense.

Thankfully, THE TRUTH WILL OUT IN THE END . . . GOD WILL have the very last word. All the deceptions concocted in hell and refined over millenia will seduce and capture however many willfully blind, rebellion-ridden folks they will.

Nevertheless, it is also true . . . that those who earnestly, genuinely, persistently from the heart diligently SEEK GOD--will find HIM.

And we all reap what we sow.

The enemy deludes folks into thinking that they can sow cacti and reap peaches and mangoes.

Most thoughtful folks with an IQ above freezing know better . . . particularly farmers . . . and others remotely awake in true reality.

There is only ONE SOURCE and access to God. As He said . . .

John 14:6

New Living Translation
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Mat 11:27

New Living Translation
"My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."

= = =

Which . . . is why . . .

there are no common curse words or phrases like:

"Oh Buddah!"

or

"Oh Muhammed!"

or

"Oh Krishna!"

etc.

Nope . . . even in nonChristian cultures, the stronger curses have to do with

JESUS The CHRIST.

The enemy knows who he's been eternally defeated by. He doesn't bother fostering attacks on his own team.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The deception isn't from hell its from man, its called religion. Look how many time Jesus mentions Pharisees, who are these pharisees today? Its the organized religion, people who see know this but nothing is ever mentioned. Through this "insert religion here" you are saved and will be redeemed, but the blind will not see.

Zeitgeist doesn't proclaim to be of Christ, but your religions do.

Matthew 24:11
and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Matthew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

False Christs
5"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many. 6"You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.…

Why focus on things you no are not of god? When the book tells you were evil lye's?
edit on 27-2-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
A bump for this old thread! Video included. The Zeitgeist movement tells a crazy amount of lies. I just watched peter Joseph (one of the movements top guy's) getting interviewed by Abby Martin on RT. For a girl that claims she does her research on everything she sure misses the elephant in the room with this guy. Why do these people seem to get a whole lot of corporate attention? It makes you wonder.

(post by jlhflex removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i guess people only see what they want too. you know the zeitgeist movies were about alot more than just the BS anti religious anecdotes at the beginning. that was only like the first 15 minutes of the movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53   >>

join