It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Totally Refuted! (Do not post Zeitgeist BS ever again)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by kallisti36

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by madscientistintraining

The OP sounds like a christian who got their ego hurt by knowledge.(kinda like how the original sin of adam/eve was searching for knowledge) only idiots believe that stuff anyway. must hurt to find out the bible is not the end all of life or death..

whats wrong OP mad you were lied to by some backwoods hick preacher? and to embarassed to let the message of zeitgesit sink in..

I bet you hate Bill Hicks, George Carlin, and Christopher Hitchens too.. and you probably hate Religulous also..

I'm perfectly fine with people who disagree with me. However, Zeitgeist is intellectually dishonest and it's fans don't do any research. I don't care about Bill Hicks and I like George Carlin when he's not going off on Religion. You are right about Hitchens, I really don't like him. Not because he's an atheist but because he is a militant anti-theist and well... an ass.

My "ego" was not hurt in the least by the lies of Zeitgeist. I'm just tired of refuting the blatant stupidity of the people who support the movie. I am not hurt in the least by your ad hominem attacks and terrible grammar.

Good day sir

Wow. Someone needs some Stelazine.

Nobody is asking you to refute anything. Apparently, you feel an internal need to refute, refute, refute. Next time, instead of having a temper tantrum, take a deep breath and go to your happy place before you spaz on everyone for no reason what so ever.

Geesh buddy. Get a life bro.

Edit: And the three stars in Orion DO in fact point to Sirius. Exactly? No. But Relatively close enough.
edit on 18-2-2011 by phantomjack because: Left out a sentence

Take your own advice.

If 3 stars point to Sirius...are you attempting to state that they ONLY do this during Dec 22, 23rd, and 24th?

When else do they do this?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Hi again

I was not suggesting that you yourself have any reason to celebrate or acknowledge that Jesus was born on December 25th. I was using that as the same example of why its important to not use what 'later' a group ties to a story that came from something man passed down to other men.

You mentioned something about Babylon celebrating Horus (son of Isis) on Dec. 25th...and I only showed the same was done to Jesus. Both of them, had no history from their root source (Bible for Jesus and Egypt for Horus ) of December 25th being important for them. So I was only saying....we need to use the root source, not later sources that tied 'new ideas' to either one of them.

I was trying to show you why I would only consider Egypt's knowledge of Horus...and not later Babylons knowledge or ties similar to why I would not tie December 25th to Jesus since it was not mentioned in the originial source that was passed down from that time. I wasnt saying you accept such a thing for Jesus...but was trying to show why its important that we dont use what is later tied to them by a whole new group of people that werent even a part of the 'root' of the story/person/time.

There are trying alot of great connections between Egypt and other cultures and their beliefs. Its kinda funny to me because zeitgeist could of used alot better connections, showing how 'old ways' get tied into 'new ways' but instead, they seem to use some truths and some stuff that holds no real grounds from the root sources.

Osiris...in my opinion...has more common grounds to Jesus then Horus did. And I too think its ironic how Ra later gets assimilated into 'Amen Ra'. In Egypt...its as if the son of the 'gods' later are then claimed as 'god themselves'..similar to how we have seen the christian belief do with 'god and Jesus' in that Jesus 'was' god so they say.

To me, aside from what zeitgeist says or what the bible says....I clearly see old beliefs always being tied into new beliefs. I find it no happenstance that the word Israel has 3 root words that are strong root words from past cultures of other lands. What I see happening....is a people constantly recycling 'what they like' and ridding of what stops working for them and then they call it 'new'. Its a very interesting thing to study, the merging of beliefs in the days of old.
Sorry for the misunderstanding there.
LV

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by kallisti36

there's also the problem that written texts were always hoarded by the priest classes, because they took so long to copy, by hand, not to mention the creation and prep of the materials they were written on. so if it wasn't illiteracy it was language variations or lack of available copied text.

Not to mention the "Christians" of old burned/discarded what we would refer to as evidence.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

she married her son, who was known as narmer (nimrod) before he died, and osiris after he died.
might explain why she didn't have sex with him. lol it was a royal marriage.

I thought Nimrod was in the Hebrew Religion ! a Conspiracy ! !

The Great Grandson of Noah ???
Nimrod
en.wikipedia.org...

also what i found on the net was that Osiris is Nimrod !

from this website it says that Horus is a Reincarnation of Osiris ?

Osiris
(From Forerunner Commentary)
www.bibletools.org...

and this ON ATS

Christianity is based on Egyptian Myths - Jesus Christ is Horus, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

what i gather is the similaritys between the two are more on the Mothers
tho one is Mortal and the other is a Goddess both escaped from having their child killed ! ohh wait
I forgot didn't Moses mother put him in a basket and literally sent him down the River LOL from being killed ?
edit on 19-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

biblical nimrod was the egyptian narmer.
judaism and egyptian religions are connected via sumer and akkad. they branched off into different cultural
approaches to the data, but nimrod ostensibly brought the religion of early babylon, to egypt and founded
the pharaonic line at abydos (which is the seat of osiris), where he had his headquarters. ever read the shabaka stone text? it's verrrrrrry interesting.

anyway, not only is nimrod in egypt, so is the sumerian anu, who is one member of the sumerian trinity, the other two being enlil and enki. anu's name is etymologically connected to amen. (not amen-ra, just amen), who was also known as amun. israel and egypt are very much intertwined from the distant past to the time of christ.

what we have here, is alot of guessing, based on lack of archaeological data, a problem dating back to the enlightenment. once archaeology kicked in, it was found that many ancient texts were at least historically accurate. cultural norms and language variants, hides pretty much all of the information that would clear up some of the confusion we see on this subject. if it were better elucidated, we likely wouldn't be having this discussion right now because it would be obvious to everyone what happened and how it happened and who did it and when.
edit on 19-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Wolfenz

Hi again

I was not suggesting that you yourself have any reason to celebrate or acknowledge that Jesus was born on December 25th. I was using that as the same example of why its important to not use what 'later' a group ties to a story that came from something man passed down to other men.

You mentioned something about Babylon celebrating Horus (son of Isis) on Dec. 25th...and I only showed the same was done to Jesus. Both of them, had no history from their root source (Bible for Jesus and Egypt for Horus ) of December 25th being important for them. So I was only saying....we need to use the root source, not later sources that tied 'new ideas' to either one of them.

I was trying to show you why I would only consider Egypt's knowledge of Horus...and not later Babylons knowledge or ties similar to why I would not tie December 25th to Jesus since it was not mentioned in the originial source that was passed down from that time. I wasnt saying you accept such a thing for Jesus...but was trying to show why its important that we dont use what is later tied to them by a whole new group of people that werent even a part of the 'root' of the story/person/time.

There are trying alot of great connections between Egypt and other cultures and their beliefs. Its kinda funny to me because zeitgeist could of used alot better connections, showing how 'old ways' get tied into 'new ways' but instead, they seem to use some truths and some stuff that holds no real grounds from the root sources.

Osiris...in my opinion...has more common grounds to Jesus then Horus did. And I too think its ironic how Ra later gets assimilated into 'Amen Ra'. In Egypt...its as if the son of the 'gods' later are then claimed as 'god themselves'..similar to how we have seen the christian belief do with 'god and Jesus' in that Jesus 'was' god so they say.

To me, aside from what zeitgeist says or what the bible says....I clearly see old beliefs always being tied into new beliefs. I find it no happenstance that the word Israel has 3 root words that are strong root words from past cultures of other lands. What I see happening....is a people constantly recycling 'what they like' and ridding of what stops working for them and then they call it 'new'. Its a very interesting thing to study, the merging of beliefs in the days of old.
Sorry for the misunderstanding there.
LV

I Agree with ya there ..LeoVirgo and about Osiris you right he is more like with the Jesus parallel i have seen that myself

as some websites ive seen,,, seem to say that Horus is a reincarnation of Osiris much like Jesus and YHWH as claim one in the same ..

The One in the same with Christianity has the addition of the holy spirit as God 3 in 1
just as the Sun Gods Amen & RA is 2 in 1

another is i have a difficult time to comprehend ,, in the Old testament YHWH is a jealous & Angry Unloving God and in the New Testament YHWH is a Forgiving Loving Kind God ! what changed him ? he became his Own Father ? if thats the case I guess YHWH may be more Humanoid then we thought as it does happen to the men on this planet the change of life when you create apart of yourself to raise and Love but in the last 2 century's YHWH went back to his Old ways you know, World War's & His wraith of Disasters

Is God & his Archangels are Loosing their Green Thumb (Gardeners)! and the Flocks are Running Wild (unattended) (Shepherds)! opps sorry Osiris is Green Right ? and why the heck is he Green ? is it because the part fish thingy and the the fish head funny hat that Osiris wears , like what the pope in the Vatican wears ?

I guess we have to sit down some day and read and Understand the whole religion of Egyptians (the Claimed mythology) and compare it to the Bible & Torah to see if there is any similarity other than what ive posted so far im not a expert on religion I dont thump the Hebrew Bible but i do Study the things that interest me ..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Reflection

I'm focusing on the false claims of Zeitgeist in this thread, but I will say that the Zeitgeist movement just does not sit well with me. I mean, they're not bad people anymore than any other utopian movement, but their ideals are eerily similar to Communism, Illuminism, and Luciferianism. On top of that, it just reaks of cult mentality. They do no research into the claims of Peter Joseph and friends and won't listen to anything outside of their insular movement. They're kind of like Mormons in that respect (who are absolutely certain that those Phoenician tablets supposedly found in Ohio are not forgeries), except Mormons have a much less malign philosophy (aside from extremists).

That's it, you've done it kallisti36 - you've successfully exposed the Zeitgeist movement. Watch this video

The Zeitgeist Movement: EXPOSED

LOL,

It is essentially a parody similar to a Saturday Night Live parody.

The guy wearing the Zeitgeist T-Shirt represents the views of the anti-Zeitgeist crowd and their claims of what they try to get people to believe about the movement. It was genius in the way it addressed so much of the criticisms, even those such as the Keith Trash, Chris White Christian extremist crowd, as well as the fundy atheist Conspiracy Science crazies.

The other guy who pretended to have just learned about the movement was actually telling the truth about the movement and their goals.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman

Originally posted by GoldenKnight
reply to post by tinfoilman

Complete and utter poppycock. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about at all. Since I have actually read and own Acharya's books, I will decide on my own the meaning of these issues and when they were made. You are wrong when you claim that they invented the "perpetual virginity" concept to cover their butts. Here's Acharya's book "Suns of God" (2004) discussing perpetual virginity long before Zeitgeist was ever made:

Okay, okay I get it. I get it. Now I understand what you're saying. So, let me tell you what I'm gonna do. You just gave me a great idea.

You see, even though my mom has had sex before, it has just occurred to me that she's a perpetual virgin! It didn't occur to me before! But I was thinking about it today, and I'm like OMG. I just realized MY MOM is a perpetual virgin too!

We just have to write it down on a document that she was a perpetual virgin and she got her virginity back and it'll all check out right! Then we'll have Acharya S source it, just to make sure. Because you know, even though all mainstream sources completely refute Zeitgeist's sources, we know that if Acharya S sources it, then it still counts! Even though that wouldn't work for ANY other researcher, but Acharya S is different. So it counts.

That makes me a virgin birth!

So then, and then, yeah get this, and then what I'm gonna do is like right on December 24th, I'll WAIT for the three stars of Orion to align with Sirius! Yes that'll be perfect. I'll call them my three magi! THEN on the 25th I'll have a doctor stop my heart and start it right back up again!! It's great!

That would mean I technically would have died and been clinically dead and then was resurrected from the dead! And since it's a virgin rebirth on the 25th. THAT MAKES ME JESUS!

Well maybe not Jesus, but it would make me just like him. More importantly that would make me a GOD! Will you worship me?

EDIT:
Also kallisti36 was so kind to remind me. I forgot. Right before the doctor stops my heart I'm going to spread my arms and have a picture taken so that means I was in cruciform! Or no wait, it means I was crucified, cause those are the same things right!

I also have documentation to prove my father was a God. I mean it checks out. I mean, Acharya S hasn't sourced it yet, but I'm sure she will when she sees the documentation. And also, a quick check of my DNA compared to that of my half sister's will easily show we had different fathers. So, obviously my mysterious unknown father was God of course. Who else would it be? My mother was a perpetual virgin! It's not like she had two husbands or anything!

So yeah, I know the documents would be POST Christian and everything. But that's okay. All Acharya S's other sources documenting the resurrections of various Gods are post Christian too. So it works out right?
edit on 18-2-2011 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

I'm glad you brought that up. It's all covered wonderfully in the video below.

From Osiris to Christ: Ep. 3

"Good luck to the detractors trying to debunk that. Little do they know they're just spinning their wheels and always have been from the very beginning. It'll be interesting to watch Christian apologists attempt to shore up their faith at all costs after watching that video.

I especially love the explanation of the Egyptian "Ba" with the demonstration of that point via a clip from "The Golden Compass." This entire video gives the very best, most categorically clear explanation I've ever seen on the issue of virgin vs. not virgin. It puts the argument against Isis' virginity as well as Horus's virgin birth to rest - FOR GOOD!!! And many of the sources used throughout that entire video series came from Acharya's books - especially Christ in Egypt.

I don't care who it is, Biblical or NT scholar, Egyptologist (Egyptologists are not trained on these issues. Same as NT scholars are not trained to investigate the case for mythicism) - ANYONE who even tries to argue against Isis' virginity and Horus's virgin birth only makes a complete fool of themselves demonstrating that they absolutely do not know what the hell they're talking about. Every anti-Zeitgeister and anti-Acharya fanatic out there should be forced to watch that video.

We have successfully defeated the anti-Zeitgeist and anti-Acharya crowd on these issues far, far beyond a shadow of a doubt - to the point of making any top rank scholar look just flat dumb to even try to argue against Zeitgeist part 1 on religion or Acharya on these issues.

I laughed out loud watching part 3 when the bird song came on and all those images of Mary with birds were shown."

www.freethoughtnation.com...

ISIS IS A VIRGIN MOTHER!!!
freethoughtnation.com...

Was Horus "Crucified?"
www.stellarhousepublishing.com...

Documented Sources for Zeitgeist Part One
thezeitgeistmovement.com...:_The_Greatest_Story_Ever_Told

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

Take your own advice. If 3 stars point to Sirius...are you attempting to state that they ONLY do this during Dec 22, 23rd, and 24th? When else do they do this?

simple answer around the winter solstice ( Yule )

I think ive found the Answer!!!! well not Horus
but the Jesus Connection ! Read ON!!!

It marks the exact spot that in a few days, the brightest star of the winter skies, Sirius, will emerge from its long hiding below the winter horizon. The place of emergence of Sirius is the same place that the sun will make its appearance at dawn. This place of the emergence of the newborn sun is in the foreground of the constellation Virgo, the virgin, with the constellations Taurus the Bull, and Capricorn the Goat are nearby. They knew this area as the stable, because of the proximity of these constellations represented by herd animals. And do we have the whole story spread out before us - the three wanderers, pointing the way to the brightest star, marking the birthplace of a newborn sun overseen by a virgin and located in a celestial stable. If I am ever in the near east at the winter solstice, I really want to check out this sequence of events myself!

Newborn SUN / SON in the foreground of constellation of Virgo (virgin) with the animals Sheep and Bull in the Stable ! The 3 wanderers Stars WISE MEN ! pointing the way to the Northern Star! going to the birthplace of the newborn Sun seen with the Virgin in the Stable

The quote is in the link below !

Origins of the Yule Season
www.aquatabch.org...

as most of the pagan holiday in the winter solstice is mostly from DEC 21 to 26

Winter solstice
en.wikipedia.org...

In 46 BCE, Julius Caesar in his Julian calendar established December 25 as the date of the winter solstice of Europe (Latin: Bruma).

So remember of the Council of Nice a and the Roman Emperor Constantine Holiday Holidays ! Feast Feast
Celebration time

Brumalia (Roman Kingdom)

Influenced by the Ancient Greek Lenaia festival, Brumalia was an ancient Roman solstice festival honoring Bacchus, generally held for a month and ending December 25. The festival included drinking and merriment. The name is derived from the Latin word bruma, meaning "shortest day" or "winter solstice". The festivities almost always occurred on the night of December 24

Hanukkah

Hanukkah is observed for eight nights, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar.

Karachun (Ancient Western Slavic)

Karachun, Korochun or Kračún was a Slavic holiday similar to Halloween as a day when the Black God and other evil spirits were most potent. It was celebrated by Slavs on the longest night of the year. On this night, Hors, symbolising the old sun, becomes smaller as the days become shorter in the Northern Hemisphere, and dies on December 22nd, the December solstice. He is said to be defeated by the dark and evil powers of the Black God. In honour of Hors, the Slavs danced a ritual chain-dance which was called the horo. Traditional chain-dancing in Bulgaria is still called horo. In Russia and Ukraine, it is known as khorovod. On December 23rd Hors is resurrected and becomes the new sun,

Hors hmm sounds almost like Horus and Hor is resurrected and becomes the New Sun ( SON/God )
edit on 19-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
25 pages and we are still arguing fantasy vs. fantasy (again, NOT facts). divide and conquer indeed.

all this thread accomplished was that myopic religious fanatics would rather behead one another's character (and i'm sure literally) than see the forest for the trees. getting the religious myths correct do not matter. please try to realize this and dismantle all the distractions you're compounding on yourselves and eachother.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

personally, i think acharya makes many fine points, as does zeitgeist. there are some big mistakes too. but we all make those. it's just their final conclusions that seem to be off the map, completely, as in, not there....at all. i don't understand why people who claim they want to learn the truth in the matter, would accept something as obvoius as the "sun" = "son" thing, based on egyptian data that doesn't depict that at all.

That was covered at Acharya's FAQ's long ago.

The Son of God is the Sun of God
freethoughtnation.com...

My following comment isn't specifically directed at anyone in particular but, just in general:

It's usually helpful to actually read the work by the author BEFORE criticizing it. That would be the intellectually honest thing to do. That would avoid so many of the problems that are blatantly obvious throughout this very thread including the OP.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
25 pages and we are still arguing fantasy vs. fantasy (again, NOT facts). divide and conquer indeed.

all this thread accomplished was that myopic religious fanatics would rather behead one another's character (and i'm sure literally) than see the forest for the trees. getting the religious myths correct do not matter. please try to realize this and dismantle all the distractions you're compounding on yourselves and eachother.

YES exactimo. These are all stories we tell ourselves, but in their toxic form they are more like stories that get drilled into us from being kids and made to seem like fact.
I mean right, most of us here know about Santa right? I mean--#--my mum had me believing that if I wrote on a piece of paper what I wanted for Christmas and then then ignited it in the fireplace and allowed the ash to get sucked up the chimney that somehow magically Father Christmas would gbe able to receive it and find out what I wished for.
Do I resent this? NO. Christmases were magical times for me as a kid, and when I found out it was storytelling it hasn't taken away the magic I still feel, and I feel sorry for Scrooge types who wont put up decorations and a tree at Christmas, and moan on how 'commercial it all is'--They miss the magic, in my eyes.

Now, I have come to look deeper into the origins of the Santa Clause story, and the most reasonable AND magical explanation is that it comes from the shamanistic traditions of Siberia. So finding this out ADDS to the magic I felt as a child and now lol

So how does this relate to this thread?

Well, it seems (and I am no fan of the Zeigeist utopian computer city vision at ALL) that it is sill to see no interrelatedness between the stories of human kind. of COURSE there is. But the OP--ala KiethTruth would have it that Christianity is what it says on the tin. That it is HISTORICAL. But he has never dug that history is not mythology, and it is mythology which is the natural storytelling of our imagainative species--NOT the 9'oclock news. News is always dead. myth lives now. However, it has to be said that when myth becomes divisive and/or historical is when it becomes propaganda. It loses the real meaning of myth which is to enlighten the eternal being which is always here.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenKnight

Oh, come on! I said Luciferian, not Satanic. There's a huge difference between the two and calling it the Venus Project is a clear reference to the morning star. Luciferianism is much like Illuminism in that they seek enlightenment and a dramatically altered world. Just like the Zeitgeist movement.

Luciferian groups exist, many are open about it like Albert Pike. I'm not making the claim that they worship Satan or kill babies, but they clearly follow a Luciferian model. The jump from Luciferianism to Satanism is when Keith "Trash" stops using cold hard evidence to expose the Zeitgeist movement as idiots and Charlatans and descends into wild guesswork. I don't even agree with Keith's view of the apocalypse. Do you know why? He's just guessing.
That's why I used the Zeitgeist debunking video instead of one of his videos that labels the movement as Satanic. I'm interested in cold hard evidence that discredits the Zeitgeist movement. Keith admirably provides that in his debunking video without going off on an unnecessary fundie tangent.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
well i have a feasible connect the dots for the theory that osiris is christ, although it seems to have a few really glaring drawbacks, but it all starts in ancient sumer.

according to the sumerian and akkadian texts, Enki (also known as Ea), was the creator of humankind. He did this via "birth goddesses", which i theorize, based on my atum theory from genesis, was a genetic modification project in which the Eve was given the ability to procreate. The birth goddesses were references to the pleaides, a completely different topic, although intimately connected to several other related events. Remember, alot of the sensitive data is couched in metaphors.

In other words, Enki didn't create humans, he modified existing humans to be procreative, because the original humans were clones of the "gods" and couldn't procreate. This is what judaism and christendom refer to as the Fall Narrative. This effectively put our destiny in our own hands, a thing which angered Enlil (his father) a great deal, as we had originally been created as a race of cloned slaves. Enlil is the primary figure in the story of Jehovah being angry, not only about the Fall narrative but the flood events as well.

Anyway, Enki felt responsible for his newly "liberated" race, and spends most of his time in sumerian and akkadian texts, teaching us how to avoid and appease Enlil's anger. In addition to that, he's often pictured "rescuing" us from Enlil's anger as well. This is eventually what you see in the story of Jesus as well. The son teaching his followers or anyone who wants to listen, how to appease Enlil's anger.

Seems Enlil was an environmentalist extraordinaire. He not only didn't like the idea of the planet being over run by humans, he also didn't like seeing the destruction of lifeforms, plants or wildlife that wouldn't recover or grow back once removed. This is seen to varying degrees in the flood narratives of sumer, akkad, babylon and the biblical texts, particulary in relation to the mess the planet is in before the flood, and the decision of gilgamesh to cut down an entire cedar forest to build his post flood city.

At this point i decided to do a comparative study between Jesus and Enki, and to my surprise, they had so much in common it was astounding. Since the Fall narrative was the result of the "serpent" tricking humans, I decided i needed to figure out why Jesus would be even remotely connected to a "tricky" god. And if perhaps it was all a coincedence. To do the study, i first followed the references to satan in the biblical text and found he wasn't in the bible at all, till the time of King David. It dawned me i was going to have to figure out why.

It all started with Abraham. He was so interactive with egypt, that the texts related to his visits from the "LORD" began to take on a new meaning for me. I did some indepth research into the original hebrew of the verses in this section and found that Abe's visit was more than what it appeared to be on a surface reading of the english translation. A great deal more. And this one pivotal area of the text, breaks the whole thing wide open. I won't be discussing that here, however, as the subject is Jesus and Osiris.

Anyway, it dawned on me that since the serpent in the garden was punished by having his legs removed, that perhaps he had a new body. The text says his body is a serpent. This made zero sense to me. Then i realized it was back to the caduceus being a symbol of healing, which is a serpent (or serpents) wound around a pole, staff or winged staff. DNA! This is the biggest hint of all. It solves every question people have about the cruciform Jesus. Every single one. Especially, if you realize that after the procreative abilities were given to humans by Enki, the council had a big pow wow and decided the DNA should be further modified so only some parts regenerated, thereby resulting in shortened life spans.

It's all there. If you study and think of it as a huge story, spanning over 7000 years, (not saying earth is only 7000 years old, that whole thing is a different story). Just remember, to the ancient people, earth was dirt. No matter where the dirt was, it was earth.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zimishey

The purpose of this thread is to expose Zeitgeist as BS, not prove that Christianity is true.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Thank you for supplying the stupidest aspect of Acharya S's work. So, even though she is not asserting like Jordan Maxwell that son/sun= astro theology, she is claiming that the use of this pun throughout history means astro-theology roots. That doesn't mean anything either aside from the fact that Jordan Maxwell and Zeitgeist aren't the only people who play with words. I can't believe she wrote an entire book on this idiocy.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by zimishey

The purpose of this thread is to expose Zeitgeist as BS, not prove that Christianity is true.

correction, the purpose of this thread is to *correct* the first segment of the first zeitgeist movie. just because they got some things wrong doesn't mean they have no credibility, especially since the actual details of those religions WERE NOT EVEN THE POINT OF THAT SEGMENT. and nobody can prove christianity is true because it's as made up as all the other religions and again you miss the point.

sure, you can prove the doctrines and beliefs and habits of people who call themselves christians to be correct within that religion, but their religion is just a belief and don't you think you should turn the other cheek anyway if they misrepresent your religion? wwjd? you know, forgive zeitgeist instead of harshly try to execute and drag someone's name through the mud with a cross on their back, and call others names/negative adjectives like you've been doing this entire thread?

if you're so afraid of feeling like a lonely christian to be devoured by another religion or paganism, go meditate, you will feel one with everything else and realize you can only embrace destiny and make the most of it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

We can discuss your prejudices of Christianity in another thread. This thread is about Zeitgeist, which as far as I can see, has been pretty much debunked. There are better ways to argue against Christianity than to lie about it.

1.Krishna wasn't crucified (point against zeitgeist)
2. Krishna was not born of a virgin (another point)
3. Horus was not born of a virgin, was not resurrected, was not called the way, the truth, or the life, and didn't have twelve apostles (6 points)
4. The zodiac was established long after the establishment of the twelve tribes of Israel (another point)
5. Dionysus wasn't crucified (2 points because they used a forgery for this claim)
6. Dionysus was not born of a virgin (another point)
7. The Dionysus resurrection myth post-dates Christianity (2 points for coming to the opposite conclusion)
Shall I continue, or do you actually plan on watching the videos?

Again kallisti36, all you've demonstrated throughout this thread & including the OP is that you have absolutely no intention of being honest. You posted the OP with an agenda to 'poison the well.' Your criticisms of Zeitgeist part 1 have been addressed repeatedly but, you just ignore that fact. Then, you turn around and repeat the same false claims that have already been debunked, such as those above.

Keith and his videos have been addressed here

Keith "Truth" is a useful idiot

Many other criticisms have also been addressed

The fact remains that you have never read one single book by Acharya S. You haven't read The New Zeitgeist Part 1 Sourcebook (2010) either.

It is impossible to have a rational, reasonable or objective conversation with you on these issues because you simply have no intention of having a real or objective conversation on the facts and evidence. You have not read any of the links or viewed the videos I've provided throughout this thread because you are not interested in the facts or evidence. You are only interested in your anti-Zeitgeist anti-Acharya rants. And, it appears that anything is acceptable to you so long as it's anti-Zeitgeist and anti-Acharya.

Here's an example of an intelligent, sincere and honest person trying to have a decent conversation regarding Zeitgeist part 1:

In Defence of Zeitgeist Part One & Acharya S: Saviour Deities: the Sons of God
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you could learn how to do that from him?

Here's a thread exposing that KingDavid8 website. He has an entire website posting the same dishonest crap that you spew here. He also has never read a single book by Acharya:

Jesus, Horus and KingDavid8
freethoughtnation.com...

I've wasted enough time here already. So, I hope that others here will continue to hold you accountable. The dishonest tactics at work here are utterly disgusting and unacceptable.

freethoughtnation.com...

Was Horus "Crucified?"

Documented Sources for Zeitgeist Part One
thezeitgeistmovement.com...:_The_Greatest_Story_Ever_Told

The Great Virgin:

Neith, Virgin Mother of the World
truthbeknown.com...

Blog: The Virgin-Born Son of the Sun God
freethoughtnation.com...

The blog: Neith, Virgin Mother of the World

freethoughtnation.com...

Born of a Virgin on December 25th:
Horus, Sun God of Egypt
truthbeknown.com...

Osiris - Pagan Origins of Christianity :

Here's a video clip of modern Egyptologist Dr. Bojana Mojsov admitting parallels between Osiris &/or Horus with Jesus. And, at 5:30 you'll see a stone carving of Isis as she hovers over Osiris in the form of a bird to receive the divine seed (notice there's no 'member') of Osiris. Mojsov then says, "It's a miraculous birth of the savior child."

www.youtube.com...

The Virgin Birth

GodAlmighty speaks on CiE

From Osiris to Christ: Ep. 2
www.youtube.com...

From Osiris to Christ: Ep. 3
www.youtube.com...

Who is the Virgin Mary?
truthbeknown.com...

Who is Mary Magdalene?
truthbeknown.com...

---

Krishna

Was Krishna Born of a Virgin?
www.truthbeknown.com...

The Virgin-Born Son of the Sun God
freethoughtnation.com...

Was Krishna's Mother a Virgin?
freethoughtnation.com...

Was Krishna Born of a Virgin?
truthbeknown.com...

Krishna Crucified?
truthbeknown.com...
edit on 19-2-2011 by GoldenKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

thank you, yes, this entire thread is a "poison the well" logical fallacy, and just like all other logical fallacies met with critical thinking (NOT fearful from the hip emotional thinking that the TS uses) will not work at all.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
In Italy, Luigi Cascioli, a great expert on the Bible and cristianologia has demonstrated beyond doubt, in a scientific way that Jesus 'Christ never existed, there' any evidence of its existence, one, that one! His most famous book is called "The Fable of Christ". Unfortunately the author was working on the fourth book died prematurely. His website is still online, you can read the review of his book in English
at this address: www.luigicascioli.eu... The wikipedia page you will find further information about him, in various languages, Italian, German, French, etc.. but not in English, and I hope someone can make a translation in English it.wikipedia.org... . Thanks

I am Italian and translate with the English translator of google. I hope you understand!

In Italia, Luigi Cascioli, grande esperto di Bibbia e cristianologia ha dimostrato in maniera inconfutabile, in maniera scientifica che Gesu' Cristo non è mai esistito; non c'e' nessuna prova della sua esistenza; una, che sia una! Il suo libro piu famoso si chiama "La favola di Cristo". Purtroppo l'autore che stava lavorando al quarto libro è morto prematuramente. Il suo sito è ancora in linea; potete leggere la recensione al suo libro in inglese
a questo indirizzo: www.luigicascioli.eu... Nella pagina di wikipedia trovate altre informazioni su di lui, in varie lingue, italiano, tedesco, francese, etc., ma non in inglese; spero qualcuno possa fare una traduzione in inglse it.wikipedia.org... Grazie

Io sono italiano e traduco all'inglese col traduttore di google.

new topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join