It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - The Illuminati Sleeper

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Your really jumping the gun here boon.. Ron Paul has a 30 year record that is pretty impeccable. You are making wild assumptions about him based on practically nothing.

Do you really believe that the stuff you posted is evidence enough to commit to the belief that Ron Paul is illuminati?

And nice opening line "I know this thread will bring out the crazies", implying that Ron Paul supporters are crazy.. seems like you're the one with the agenda here, trying to discredit Ron Paul before he has even been given a chance.

edit on 18-2-2011 by Mr_Awesome because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Awesome

seems like you're the one with the agenda here,

YUP and I said that 2 days ago lol .

Where are the masons on this thread ?
The ones I have spoken to say RP is not a mason .

SO who do we believe ? Masons or an ex mason? Choice is yours .

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

that has yet to be proven
and is hearsay

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

and is hearsay

Just like your claim that he is a mason and "illuminati", right?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen

Originally posted by boondock-saint

and is hearsay

Just like your claim that he is a mason and "illuminati", right?

LOL yup !
based on a photo of a split second of a handshake .

Again is not against the oaths you took boon to reveal the identity of your fellow masons in public ????

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Again is not against the oaths you took boon to reveal
the identity of your fellow masons in public ????

No, it's not against any oath I took or remember.
It is not a secret being a member, in fact many
Masons here will tell you openly they are Masons.
So No it is not against any Masonic oath to reveal
your self or any other brother to be a Mason.

However, it is dishonest to the public to deny or hide
you are a Mason for an agenda which is what
this thread is all about.

edit on 2/18/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well thats fair enough but I honestly believe the masons I asked wouldn't lie .
They say his father was but not him . I guess we'll have to wait and see .

Do me a favour _

A mod posted this video of the loughner shootings doesn't work for me , does it for you . ?
www.msnbc.msn.com...

If it does please tell me what it shows and post in ths thread - Thanks.
www.abovetopsecret.com:80...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Well thats fair enough but I honestly believe the masons I asked wouldn't lie .

First of all I am NOT accusing the Masons you are
referring to, to be lying. What I am saying is that
they may not know themselves. Ignorance of
facts is not the same thing as lying.

And most people (including Masons) when they
can't prove a positive, go with the negative due
to that's the only choice left. Doesn't make
the negative choice correct. It only proves
a lack of facts to prove their points.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I have been monitoring your threads boondock. You are getting kind of darkside yourself. You are pointing out the dark in everyone else so it is making me wonder. Are you feeling kind of dark right now for some reason? Is it the Jared thing and Tuscon.? Is this a midlife crisis?

Give these attention whore threads a rest. Your work was pretty good up to just recently. Get some Sun. Get some sand between your toes or go fishing or what ever.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
"has fundamentally transformed ...."

Where have we heard that before. Interesting stuff and wow!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The thread “Ron Paul – Illuminati Sleeper” should be moved to the Hoax Bin. The accusations are false, nothing has been proven. Boon's attempts at failed logic prevail on this entire thread.

After eight pages of trying to acquire a point of sensible logic (or even debate) from it's author, the majority (minus two (?) users) are calling this thread for what it is.

Boon does not pose the title of the thread as a question but asserts it as FACT. Shouldn't it read “Is Ron Paul an Illuminati Sleeper?” if this is not a hoax?

The title asserting to being factual about Ron Paul being an “Illuminati Sleeper” and not posing the question of theory underlines how much of a hoax this thread is.

The only evidence that Boon (claiming to be a supposed mason) has is a picture of Ron Paul shaking someones hand – of which Boondock claims is a “secret masonic handshake” thus revealing a secret about his “brotherhood.” The actions stated would lead people to justly believe that Boon is not telling the truth because Masons are not supposed to reveal secrets.... are they? To further my accusations that this thread is a hoax, I usually see the Masons of ATS traveling in circles. I see none of the Masons backing Boondock's claims, supporting his ideas, or applauding his revealing of their secrets. Not one Mason has stepped forward to lend their assistance to Boondock... zero.

Also – the logic of his claims works against him. If the Illuminati is a secret society, and a Mason jumps out of the woodwork claiming that another supposed Mason is an Illuminati Sleeper isn't that a double standard and in direct conflict with applied logic?

When logic is used to attain the values of the accusations – it does not look very good for Boondock's case.

Show people the truth instead of creating an illusion to follow.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I already know he's a nwo plant. He is a pretty good actor. lol

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

logic alone is not enough anymore; we must use our intuition, fueled with the understanding based on facts; those in combination tell us that it is quite probable that Ron Paul is -- like Dennis Kucinich, Noam Chomsky, and others -- not much more than a pawn on the control system's chessboard; as far as I'm concerned, anyone who does not openly declare the fraud of the 911 official story is suspect in my eyes -- and that, in my humble opinion, is the final litmus test: one must be openly skeptical of the 911 commission's report (and I mean openly), in order for me to take him/her seriously; and I don't want to hear any bull**** about 'playing the game' from the 'inside' in order to affect change; R. Paul has been there for a long time; he preaches such a wonderful message of liberty, but he is always marginalized in the end; what does that say to your intuition?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by volitionawareness

and I don't want to hear any bull**** about 'playing the game' from the 'inside' in order to affect change;

Well then I don't know why you are here if all you wish to hear are people that agree with you..
Not really how a debate works..

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by volitionawareness
logic alone is not enough anymore; we must use our intuition, fueled with the understanding based on facts; those in combination tell us that it is quite probable that Ron Paul is -- like Dennis Kucinich, Noam Chomsky, and others -- not much more than a pawn on the control system's chessboard; as far as I'm concerned, anyone who does not openly declare the fraud of the 911 official story is suspect in my eyes -- and that, in my humble opinion, is the final litmus test: one must be openly skeptical of the 911 commission's report (and I mean openly), in order for me to take him/her seriously;

you're exactly correct.
any politician who accepts the 9/11
Omission Report as fact should not become
president.

Originally posted by volitionawareness
R. Paul has been there for a long time; he preaches such a wonderful message of liberty, but he is always marginalized in the end; what does that say to your intuition?

he is there to suit a purpose.
he is the go-to guy for the fringe.
He represents the rest of the folks
who do not fit into the category of
Dem or GOP. That is his purpose.

star for your post

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

he is there to suit a purpose.
he is the go-to guy for the fringe.
He represents the rest of the folks
who do not fit into the category of
Dem or GOP. That is his purpose.

Or maybe he is what he appears to be..

My bigger question is are YOU what you appear to be Boon?????

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

In today's realm of touchy politics, you cannot be taken seriously on a political platform by campaigning saying 9/11 was an inside job. It just does not work that way. A real way to get elected is to point out what is wrong and how to fix it, not by going off on conspiracy tangents, the U.S. will look at you like you're crazy.

When you say if "he doesn't agree with the conspiracy then he agrees with the elites" that is a fallacy. That's like Anakin telling Obi Won that "if you're not with me then you're against me." And didn't Obi Won say "Only a Sith deals in absolutes."

And Freemasonry isn't all that bad. I don't think that TPTB are the Freemasons or Illuminati for that manner. We will never know who the Puppet Masters are that are pulling the strings they hide behind the curtain on top of the walk way while their puppets dance at the ends of their silvery strings.

Mozart's position within the Masonic movement, according to Maynard Solomon, lay with the rationalist, Enlightenment-inspired membership, as opposed to those members oriented toward mysticism and the occult.[5] This rationalist faction is identified by Katherine Thomson as the Illuminati, a masonically inspired group which was founded by Bavarian professor of canon law Adam Weishaupt, who was also a friend of Mozart.

Source

Mozart was part of the Illuminati faction of Freemasonry. Are you going to tell me that he was involved in a diabolical plot to take over the world. I think not.

The Illuminati faction was meant to be a Freemasonry sect that focused on Rationalism, Logic, and Philosophy rather than the majority of the other lodges at the time that were involved with studying the Occult and Mysticism.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

They Tried to Play a Trick on the World

I am very amateaur at posting online, my information comes from being entangled by this organization my entire life and most apparently since 2003 when I was being passed back and front between the many front organization under the control of the leading force behind them all in the west. the real force behind the world order moving the other organized systems of belief, cults, political groups, is the British Monarchy who will clash these different organizations against their enemies against themselves and eventually seek to move in at the right moment into a position of ultimate power. The real powerful force behind the a New World Older is the Christian Monarchies and Papacy.

My involvement in all this is that they had selected me for particular reasons to create a Manchurian Spiritual Leader groomed and prepared by this alliance of Christian leaders in a new movement they are creating you might recognize by the terms "antichrist movement". They have been preparing me to be pretend to be this person, pretend to be a prophet and miracle worker, and antagonize christians.
The point of the Christian leaders secretly creating an antichrist movement is to fear monger the world to turn to christianity and to fundamentalize them. they hope to say the movement they themselves hope to orcastate just appeared naturally like their prophecies foretold. They intend to make this antichrist movement appear to create chaos and tradegy in the world, and plant this movement and puppet leader in Israel like a red flag in a bull fighting match. By creating a movement with a leader that looks like Anglican antichrist prophecy interpretations they hope to turn the world to the seek spiritual advice and promises of real estate in their versions of paradise. They also hope to use this orcastrated movement to plant in Israel an convince Christians that they need a Christian government and that democracy is inadequate at addressing their spiritual needs and welfare and to invade Israel and establish a Christian World Order Capital in Jerusalem.

Intelligence handlers from the Anglican Church have prepared many involuntary candidates for the role of antichrist. They had chosen them out at a young age, some even before birth by secretly pairing parents together, who have symbolic characteristics in their family, names, religion, birthdates, country of origin, family history, that would make a believable antichrist. They influence the child's life with an invisible hand, and once they have grown up they subject them to a rigorous system of psychological preparation, what you may call mind control, and delusionment with false miracles, false signs, subversive drugging, and other methods. They even subject the candidate to very embarrasing blackmail with their own highly trained handlers such as psychologists, therapists, and medical professionals breaking down a persons morals and leading them through immoral acts with a huge trail of propaganda agents gathering blackmail.
The worst of the Black Mail process I went through was 6 years and involved illegal drugs and and adultery. Psychological conditioning, for "mind control", occured most obviously since my late teends through the black mail process and in something ive called a conditioning environment that was set up in a neighbourhood.

Once I realized I was being deluded to be a false prophet and false messiah I became outraged and began preparing information about their methods, secrets, and anything I knew about this religous fraud. I had received many threats and was even tortured and it may be the case I even end up dead. My goal is to prevent any false messiah arising by exposing the truth as well as the method and techniques used on me and that they will use on others. I'd happily be murdered than cooperate in being a false prophet, and I hope the other involuntary candidates for this role get help.

I want to release the details of all this but it is a lot of information and includes many methods for creating false miracles, advanced methods of drugs and trigger the effects of drugs, trigger bodily responses, actions, and behaviour, any entire system of creating hallucinations (including levitation, and inanimate objects bending and moving). Alot science knowledge that is exploited for inhumane purposes.

They hope the antichrist fruad will force the people of the world to seek the establishment of a church authority and that it will be this deception that wins the struggle of the church with the state for control.

If you can help look through a lot of drafts information I have prepared and can edit, create good presentations, upload to servers, and spread information about these methods and whats really going on email me at:

[email protected]

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

They Tried to Play a Trick on the World

I am very amateaur at posting online, my information comes from being entangled by this organization my entire life and most apparently since 2003 when I was being passed back and front between the many front organization under the control of the leading force behind them all in the west. the real force behind the world order moving the other organized systems of belief, cults, political groups, is the British Monarchy who will clash these different organizations against their enemies against themselves and eventually seek to move in at the right moment into a position of ultimate power. The real powerful force behind the a New World Older is the Christian Monarchies and Papacy.
My involvement in all this is that they had selected me for particular reasons to create a Manchurian Spiritual Leader groomed and prepared by this alliance of Christian leaders in a new movement they are creating you might recognize by the terms "antichrist movement". They have been preparing me to be pretend to be this person, pretend to be a prophet and miracle worker, and antagonize christians.
The point of the Christian leaders secretly creating an antichrist movement is to fear monger the world to turn to christianity and to fundamentalize them. they hope to say the movement they themselves hope to orcastate just appeared naturally like their prophecies foretold. They intend to make this antichrist movement appear to create chaos and tradegy in the world, and plant this movement and puppet leader in Israel like a red flag in a bull fighting match. By creating a movement with a leader that looks like Anglican antichrist prophecy interpretations they hope to turn the world to the seek spiritual advice and promises of real estate in their versions of paradise. They also hope to use this orcastrated movement to plant in Israel an convince Christians that they need a Christian government and that democracy is inadequate at addressing their spiritual needs and welfare and to invade Israel and establish a Christian World Older Capital in Jerusalem.
Intelligence handlers from the Anglican Church have prepared many involuntary candidates for the role of antichrist. They had chosen them out at a young age, some even before birth by secretly pairing parents together, who have symbolic characteristics in their family, names, religion, birthdates, country of origin, family history, that would make a believable antichrist. They influence the child's life with an invisible hand, and once they have grown up they subject them to a rigorous system of psychological preparation, what you may call mind control, and delusionment with false miracles, false signs, subversive drugging, and other methods. They even subject the candidate to very embarrasing blackmail with their own highly trained handlers such as psychologists, therapists, and medical professionals breaking down a persons morals and leading them through immoral acts with a huge trail of propaganda agents gathering blackmail.
The worst of the Black Mail process I went through was 6 years and involved illegal drugs and and adultery. Psychological conditioning, for "mind control", occured most obviously since my late teends through the black mail process and in something ive called a conditioning environment that was set up in a neighbourhood.

Once I realized I was being deluded to be a false prophet and false messiah I became outraged and began preparing information about their methods, secrets, and anything I knew about this religous fraud. I had received many threats and was even tortured and it may be the case I even end up dead. My goal is to prevent any false messiah arising by exposing the truth as well as the method and techniques used on me and that they will use on others. I'd happily be murdered than cooperate in being a false prophet, and I hope the other involuntary candidates for this role get help.

I want to release the details of all this but it is a lot of information and includes many methods for creating false miracles, advanced methods of drugs and trigger the effects of drugs, trigger bodily responses, actions, and behaviour, any entire system of creating hallucinations (including levitation, and inanimate objects bending and moving). if you can help look through a lot of drafts information I have prepared and can edit, create good presentations, upload to servers, and spread information about these methods and whats really going on email me at [email protected]

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Mind = Blown.

I wonder... why would Ron Paul choose to extend a Masonic handshake to Ben Afflek of all people? If he trying to rule the world as well?

The Masonic handshake thing is BS in my eyes. People shake hands differently. Some handshakes are awkward. While Ron Paul may have Masonic affiliations and a whole lot of hearsay to say either way, I'm inclined to think that a handshake is the least of the incriminating factors.

I'm a Ron Paul fan, but him being groomed to be the next Manchurian candidate is just bullocks to me. Look at someone like Obama - finesse in his speech, confident, easy going, and such a smooth guy to listen to. Ron Paul fumbles over simple things in his speeches and lags as if he has forgotten what he is about to say. He is old. He has a record that is impeccable, and if his record stands for what the NWO is looking to create, then by all means I think some people were wrong about them. Ron Paul is a normal guy, who is a normal talker, who is trying with tooth and nail to stand a chance in this political world.

Don't you think that if Soros had some kind of backing to Ron Paul the he would have ran full force in 2008? It came down to money in the end, and if you have Soros on your friends lists, you shouldn't have to worry about that.

Honestly, the whole George Soros thing has gotten out of hand. I'm sure that he is a pretty big player on the world scene, but Glenn Beck has painted him as a one man army and as a leading distraction for people to follow and assume that without Soros, there is no NWO. Well if history servers right, to the believers there was an NWO well before Soros, and there will be one long after him.

If Ron Paul is indeed an "Illuminati plant" then regardless of what intelligence you spread or what information you find out, as someone pointed out before, if they want him in office he will get there. However, there is always the chance that "they" don't have as much power as you think they do on our turf. If that is the case, there is a still a chance for victory for the people.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join