It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - The Illuminati Sleeper

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Does it matter if hes a mason? Hes in the gang and who ever wins is in the gang. Tptb have all the angles covered, it dosnt matter who gets in. They will all toe the line and bend to the corps. Ron paul included.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The following discusses this entire thread, and is completely On Topic because of the fraud being commited herein:

People, take this for what you will. Boondock-saint has been found to be a fraud, especially in regards to his supposed Masonic connection. He touts that Ron Paul is a Mason, even showing signs of Mason hand shakes – thus relieving secrets of Masonry (isn't that supposed to be a big No NO?).

What I have seen time and time again on ATS is that Freemasons will come out in droves to defend their “brother”. Where are they now to defend their own in his time of need? Boondock-saint is no Freemason.

With the fraud perpetrated in regards to himself being a Freemason by the revealing “secrets” of his so called affiliation with Masonic organizations – How can anyone weigh the amount of deceit put forth into his threads?

Boondock refuses to answer specific questions regarding oaths but yet posts a picture of Ron Paul giving a Masonic hand shake? Hypocrisy? Beyond that. This is disinformation in its most easily detectible form – for what purpose? No, this is not government disinfo – this is disinformation for a political cause, a personal cause.

I will be one of the first people to shake my finger at secret societies for their lack of transparency to the public, but when I see someone perpetrating falseness or lying – it floors me even more.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

What I have seen time and time again on ATS is that Freemasons will come out in droves to defend their “brother”. Where are they now to defend their own in his time of need? Boondock-saint is no Freemason."

Boon is the only one connected to masonry who is claiming RP Is a mason .
Like you say noone is backing him up and their absence speaks volume

Id say this thread should be labelled a hoax but i prefer to let the people decide .
One things for sure ,
Red flags are raised when a mason accuses a fellow mason of being illuminati .
Like you say Krom I question boon's credibilty unfortunately .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

like I said, u can badger all you want.
call me all the names you want if
that makes you feel better.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I am not calling you names, what I am doing is implying that your lack of backing up your claims as a freemason by relieving their secrets logically puts you at odds with your supposed beliefs. I am trying not to make this personal. I think you do perhaps have humanities best interests in mind - but I don't know you at all. I don't know your motives.

When I imply that what you have stated is false, or disinformation, or even lying - I expect you or anyone else I am debating on the subject to retort with materials that counter that claim... I have not seen any information presented thus far.

If Paul is a mason he will be weeded out with the rest of the elitists. People are waking up these days in droves.

People want transparency - no, we need transparency - and from all of your posts about RP and Wikileaks, it seems you are completely against any form of it.

If I was a mason and started posting secrets to threads, I am sure people would question my intent would they not? You attacked that 32nd level...(too much dnd in my youth sorry) whoops I mean degree "Prince" guy in the other thread because you thought he was leaking info did you not? You seem to be the pot calling the kettle black on this one... and then you resort to the tactic that I am calling you names?

No, I am not calling you names at all. I am asserting my beliefs that you are interjecting false information.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Boon this is from JoshNorton , another respected mason here .

posted on 16-2-2011 @ 04:30 PM     this post    Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusOriginally posted by Doomzilla But he isn't a mason right ?
He's not. I have friends who've checked with the Grand Lodge of Texas.

If more people backed you up i might believe you but at the moment noone is .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Boon this is from JoshNorton , another respected mason here .

posted on 16-2-2011 @ 04:30 PM     this post    Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusOriginally posted by Doomzilla But he isn't a mason right ?
He's not. I have friends who've checked with the Grand Lodge of Texas.

If more people backed you up i might believe you but at the moment noone is .

I do not know if what you state is correct or not.
I do not have access to records within Texas
Grand Lodge. But I suppose you are looking
in the wrong state. Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
in PA is where you need to be looking. Try around
Gettysburg where Ron went to college before he
transferred to Duke. Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
is a Cross and Crescent organization formed
by a Master Mason by the name "Mason" during
the 1930's from what I read. Check their archives
for initiations for a Ron Paul between 1950-1960,
more especially around 1957
and you should find your answer.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
and besides,
even if he was a Master Mason,
due to Paul's status, they probably
will deny it due to political complications
and privacy concerns.

You do see how hard it is to come by
a Barack Obama's Birth Certificate?
An initiation into Freemasonry by Ron
Paul may be even more elusive.

edit on 2/16/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I just think if Ronald was illuminati he wouldn't allow things like this to happen ....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I just think if Ronald was illuminati he wouldn't allow things like this to happen ....

I guess Berlesconi in Italy never thought
he would be haunted by a 17 yr old either,
but it happens occasionally.
Some people are always out for their 5 minutes
of fame.
edit on 2/16/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Here is JoshNortons counter to your claim .

Firstly, college fraternities have nothing to do with Masonry, other than perhaps being inspired by or trying to mimic some of the Masonic ritual and/or secrecy. That being said, if he had joined a PA lodge in college, and if Masonry was important to him, he would have applied for affiliation in a local lodge when he moved to Texas so that he could stay active.
There's no indication he ever did so. Is it possible he joined a lodge 50-60 years ago and hasn't set foot in one sense? Sure, anything's possible. But that would make any claims today of him being a Mason moot.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anything to add Boon ?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Here is the thing...

I don't think a very meticulous and calculated group such as the Illuminati would just let a "real hope for change" run around and potentially ruin their NWO agenda.

If Ron Paul gets the presidency its because THEY WANTED IT TO HAPPEN...why you could speculate all day but my money is on the Illum...

I don't particularly feel or have confidence in the American people to make a change in anything simply with their vote, and that's assuming the voting system actually works (which I think its all a game). I don't think peaceful protests mean anything when you go back to work the next day to feed the machine you are protesting. Consequently the machine also feeds you (and that is by intended design).

Can we all just honestly face the fact that this country will not "change for the better" because of a few peaceful protests and a good surge at the voting game? I don't think its "up to us" to get Paul into office so he can end the fed and then we can make movies about how we won our freedom back with votes...

Something such as the Illuminati aren't going to leave their entire NWO agenda up to "the people" and "votes"

I don't think "the people" or "the votes" ever really mattered, I know pretty negative and cynical to think such a thing but....makes more sense this way.

THE GAME IS RIGGED!

I already know the nwo plays both sides. Thats why I am an anarchist. Thats why they hate anarchists.

They can control your leaders but they cannot control your mind.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

RPs handshake as depicted is either Masonic or Wimpy.....
I dont want a wimpy president either.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Anything to add Boon ?

I think the very next interview Ron Paul does,
somebody should ask him if he has ever
been involved with Masonry.

A simple yes or no should suffice
but I expect they will get a run around
like most politicians give.

to my knowledge, of ALL the Ron Paul
videos I have seen, I have never seen
this question posed to him.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Anything to add Boon ?

also in addition,
like I said earlier

we see how hard it is to find an Obama
long form Birth Certificate.

I suspect finding documentation
on Ron Paul's Free Mason status will be
equally elusive.

A hand shake may be the ONLY proof
he will ever give.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ManchurianDisclosure

Hi there. What other places where this is presently taking place? You're speaking of unhidden mind control. Can you elaborate on where you obtained this knowledge? The picture I get in my head is the scene from "The Time Machine" (original version), when the siren is blaring and the people are walking single file to become food. Please be more specific about your encounters and experience among these people.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by kroms33

RPs handshake as depicted is either Masonic or Wimpy.....
I dont want a wimpy president either.

That's hard to tell in a still pic..
Looks to me like he is reaching out across the table and the other person has their hand closed..
Would need to see a video to get it in perspective IMO..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Anything to add Boon ?

also in addition,
like I said earlier

we see how hard it is to find an Obama
long form Birth Certificate.

I suspect finding documentation
on Ron Paul's Free Mason status will be
equally elusive.

A hand shake may be the ONLY proof
he will ever give.

Well have you got a video of that handshake??
I pic doesn't show squat..

Mind you, I'f that's the basis of your thread It's pretty lame anyway..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
How come everytime a politician touches anothers hand it's a "secret hand shake"? You gotta take a chance somewhere, or with your logic we can't vote for anyone, and I think someone else covered the "get out your basement and do something about it then" angel. Ron Paul is one of the better politicians I've ever come across. No I haven't been around for more than 21 years but I have more common sence then most.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Well have you got a video of that handshake??
I pic doesn't show squat..

geez black, why don't u do ur own
leg work for a change?

here's the video. Ron gives 2 Masonic handshakes
between 55 seconds and 58 second mark in this
video. U can see the producer cuts away to
another camera between the 1st and 2nd handshake
almost as if to try and hide it.
But the new camera gets the 2nd shake anyway
except from a different angle.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>