It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecies of Ezekiel; 11.2.11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEzekiel

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Ha ha ha ha ha

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Ha ha ha ha

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Ha ha ha

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I will admit, his prophecy of a nuclear attack on Vancouver is intriguing...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Interesting predictions. They seem to run parallel to many others I have come across in times recent. Do you have any specifics on the nuclear strike -- approximate date, location (vancouver island or vancouver city), and response? If such an event did take place, I could be affected -- possibly mortally so -- due to my proximity to the area.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
At first it was funny, then it got less funny, then I began to feel angry but realised your either mentally sick or a joker. Maybe you enjoy ATS like I do for its entertianment value and decided to go a step further and join the nutters by pretending to be one?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IntoEternity

Oh come on. Use your head. A nuclear strike on Vancouver? Yeah, that would be the most important place on earth to bomb first in a war wouldn't it. Come on people, there's a thing on our shoulders, ue it.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If the strike were to cause a political unification of North America, why would any governing body conspiring to incite fear or panic choose to attack a major economic or political area? It would make more sense to choose a relatively populated but politically and economically insignificant area that is shared by both Canada and the United States, would it not?

And I'm not going to say I believe this without taking into consideration a logical interpretation of the probability, but anyone can see that the sheer amount of highly-refined radioactive material floating around the world, especially in politically unstable areas, is room for concern. Pakistan alone has over 100 armed nuclear weapons alone, and look at the turmoil spreading throughout the Middle East today. And then think about the 30,000 some odd weapons that used to be in the former USSR. At this point a nuclear attack, whether it be by another nation or otherwise, is simply a matter of time.
edit on 12-2-2011 by IntoEternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel
reply to post by collietta

I am from the City of Wenatchee.

Yes, I am that same user. I am Colton.

So you have multiple accounts?

Joined 11-2-2011 as this user...

and Colton joined on 3-2-2011

Any other accounts?

Why would a prophet who wishes us to believe his words, have TWO accounts? Is that not a little deceiving?

and then in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you say this:

Supposedly the Gods came down to Earth for Gold.

Supposedly? I thought you were a prophet?

and then you get a prediction wrong

9.2.11; 2nd 9/11?

11.2.11; new consciousness?

what do you think?

will something happen today; 9.2.11?

will something happen on friday; 11.2.11?

edit; all disbelievers; I am sorry for you.

AND THEN....

The King James Bible;

I have read the first few chapters of Genesis in the Bible;

Decided to restart with Ezekiel before going back to Genesis and starting.

One thing that has really intrigued me:

I am aware of Sitchins Theory of Niribu and the Annunaki.

The comparisons between an Alien Race as "God" is stunning. Ezekiel is a prophet and Son of a Daughter[the Jews; Chosen People; of the Gods. [The Annunaki; Demi-gods]

There is a visible connection between everything Ezekiel says, and everything proposed by Sitchin.

The Bible is amazing! I can't believe I have never read it before!

What do you guys think?

When I finish reading the Book of Ezekiel I will publish my complete analysis of the writings.

BTW: I am 17; I am not Christian or Religious at all.

So you admit to being young, non-religious and you've just stumbled across the Bible... But then you admit to having two user-names, one of which you use to tell us you are a prophet, whilst the other claims to be non-religious. Make your mind up.

You are a troll.

A rather crap one at that.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Umm the UFO was a hoax.

So, no go.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My prophecy is passing as we speek

The false prophet ProphetEzekiel will not return to this thread to be chastised by his belivers.
That is all

Couldn’t resist
sorry

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
truth me he is right.. if you cannot understand you can still feel it. Just look what going on right now .....look around you....
But the date thing im not to sure about it
edit on 12-2-2011 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
lol lol lol
ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA
This is the most funniest threat i have ever read.
lol lol lol
ha ha ha ha ha
mostly fascinates me with every, since i easly get convince, i giving it 75% true.
ha ha ha ha ha

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
WTF is Ezekiel?
Trippy name, sounds like that's not the only thing that's tripping lol

Just because you can connect the dots, doesn't mean you are a prophet, anyone could see that happening, it is a guess, you could be right you could be wrong. Magical thinking won't save our species, logical thinking will. If you hear voices that isn't a ghost, it is either your brain messed up on drugs (over the counter or otherwise) or you have a slight chemical imbalance in your brain.

Don't worry about the future, it's going to be okay, we will survive, which is dependent on our knowledge of the universe. "our survival is garrenteed"

Why should we depend on a savior, when we can save ourselves? So many people won't take action against bad and awful things because they are waiting for Jesus to come and do it for them.

Just remember violence is never the answer, if you want to protest or object your government do it peacefully, a gun doesn't fix things. So I have to say, your future is wrong, because I see peace in the future after some trama and bloodshed, we will see world peace.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
To OP. Get some Prozac. Watch some Lost, and just take it easy for a while. Something tells me hard times are ahead for you. lol

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IntoEternity

Man, Canada didn't do anything, leave us out of some crazy nuclear war.
Sure we are a target for fresh water and oil, and ....snow? Pot? Rednecks?

Attacking Canada is a death wish, because we are nice to everyone. More of the world hates America, Canada not so much, and everyone knows bc is too stoned to handle a nuke attack, no need to lay that on someone. Talk about crazy. Lol

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by streetspirit

Hahahahahaha, someone had to say it!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Seriously who is an Ezekiel? It sounds familiar but I've never really heard it before, is there some meaning behind the name?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Just wanted to say that your post you made with concerns about the OP sufferning manic depression, ect, is a very responsible thing to say to another member when seeing this kind of behaviour. I feel it is what we should do when an obviously distressed member comes on and makes claims of grandieur. I was taking another direction and trying to talk sense to him/her by way of pointing out the obvious, but it wasn't accomplishing anything, couldn't get past what the OP believes is happening.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join