It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecies of Ezekiel; 11.2.11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel
reply to post by coldkidc

A True Prophet is always heard from within a crown of False Prophets.

We are in a Age of False Prophets.

You must clear your mind and find the other True Prophets of the World, for I am not the only one.

You sir are the epitome of the false prophet. First, all true prophets of LORD have a specific "way of speaking", you do not have it. All true prophets of the LORD do not claim anything unto themselves, all is for the "Glory of the LORD". Take your lies and speak them elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEzekiel

Thanks!
I'll try to follow along with the thread now.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Buy meaningful goods. (a small .22 hunting rifle for game and protection)

hahahaha, A real prophet would never instruct you to do so.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Matthew 24

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

There is no proof that the dome of the rock baby is anything other than an ordinary baby. The bible says nothing about the Messiah returning as an infant.

The UFO over the dome could be a hoax and there is more evidence pointing towards hoax than anything else.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi Ezekiel,
This is the Prophet Jeremiah.
Check the news bulletin I sent you.
Change of plans.
Everything's cool now.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Nice job

Prepare.

Quit your job.
You know, unless the LORD has specifically called someone to minister somewhere else, I seriously cannot remember the LORD ever commanding this. Except as I will note below.

Sell your useless possesions.

Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Buy meaningful goods. (a small .22 hunting rifle for game and protection)

The LORD does preach self defense, however he has a slightly different take

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Stock up on food(beans,wheat,pasta,rice,potatoes) and water.
Plant a vegetable garden. (terra preta)

Again the LORD says something different

“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

If you can, sell your house and move to the Mountains.

You certainly are not from the LORD.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Try to maintain an internet connection.(Solar, hydro, wind, manure)power for electricity.

The LORD would seem to have a different message.

And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head.

Find your inner soul.
New Age claptrap.
The LORD says..

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Read history.
To what end? We already know that history is suffering from constant revisionism.

Prepare on rebuilding the World.
That is not the job of a Christian at this point in time. Our job is to follow the "Great Commission".

These you must do.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by coldkidc

A True Prophet is always heard from within a crown of False Prophets.

We are in a Age of False Prophets.

You must clear your mind and find the other True Prophets of the World, for I am not the only one.

I beg your forgiveness, oh Prophet Ezekiel, but how the hell are you any different from any of these false prophets you speak of - when you can not even coherently explain to us your reasoning behind these supposed prophecies. I could speculate this in a second, in fact, many blockbuster films have in the past.

If you challenge us to spread the word, you best challenge yourself and make this "word" worth spreading. Colleen Thomas is more convincing than you, so you've got a bit of convincing to do.

- Your humble enquirer.

edit on 12-2-2011 by ThinkingCap because: past, not passed

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Somebody forgot to take their medication again?

There have been huge pharmacological advancements in recent years.

I would really like to see you make an appointment.

Much Love and Prayers I send to you...

peace

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by collietta

I am from the City of Wenatchee.

Yes, I am that same user. I am Colton.

I have uncovered the Truth of the Northwestern Nuclear Attack 2011.

Recently, I have undergone a change, much similar to the ones many of your are feeling. Until about 2 months ago, I was not religious, and up to 3 weeks ago, I still did not believe, in fact I argued against a friend; claiming she was stupid for believing in God and Christianity. While I still hold true that she is stupid for believing in Christianity, in the form that she does; as the one true religion, I have accepted God into my life. As well as the God's and Prophets.

A recent history of me;
In the past week I have;
Discovered God/
Got a dog on a hunch.
Was baptized by a Christian Minister in a River of Life by a Tree of Life.
Shaved my head completely bald.
Had visions of extreme Destruction coming Upon Earth.
been Spoken to by God.
started a garden on the hill behind my house.
sold my I-pod Touch 32gb(which I used every day) and my GPS(which I never used.) at a Pawn shop for $50, well below value and way below what I needed to buy supplies for my plans. I then discovered I can do everything I need to do without money. I now have the urge to sell everything in my house. My parents are against the idea. I will show them the Truth soon enough.

All of this, completely against who Colton was. I was a gamer. I liked cars. I liked thinking about women(I still do enjoy it, but it is not involuntary, frequent) I didn't like dogs. I was interested in Computers, and Politics, and Reading fiction.

I have dramatically changed. Let me be a beacon of Light for those who are feeling a change. Embrace the change. The true change. Do not embrace a violent change.

There is just one major problem, dear "Prophet," a nuclear attack has never happened near Wenatchee, and strategically, it isn't a good place to nuke As other members have pointed out in your "colton" thread, you more than likely saw clouds hanging off the cascades, illuminated by moon light. But you would've recognized that if you spent any time in the northwest.
So since you claimed a nuke went off in Wenatchee and you have uncovered the truth, then please do tell, After all a prophet's main job is to spread his knowledge.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEzekiel

Could you please explain the significance of these Hebrew dates. Not just what happened on those dates.

For the non Hebrews.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I apologize ATS brothers and sisters, but I got to S&F Ezekiel. The funniest thread in a long time here, I had a good time reading it.

Ezekiel, please keep us updated.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The OP seems to be a Prophet.

The Op seems to be making false statements.

Therefore, the Op is a False Prophet.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by collietta

The Nuclear Attack was a vision.

It foretells of Nuclear attack in North America, specifically Vancouver, in order to aide in the creation of A United North America and bring war to the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Hi Ezekiel,
This is the Prophet Jeremiah.
Check the news bulletin I sent you.
Change of plans.
Everything's cool now.

Zeek, heed Jerry's bulletin. I've been channeling Prophet Elijah and he says nothing will go down. That is all.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Guess what my vision is...

You, someday trying to explain your blasphemy.

Looks like I'll have some company on the Group "W" bench.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by stirling

This.

I'm also diagnosed with a depression (not manic (yet)) and it changes your life. Your life wasn't great all the time before you hit this point and realisation, like I did, so you probably made this up in self defense. We've got these so called self defence mechanisms in our mind. Let it go and accept it. As hard as it may sound: pray for help. I hope I'm right (i followed a study which involved psychology. Quit it because of my depression). You're not alone

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
People (mostly christians and religious nut types) have been saying the end has been coming for a long time now. Thousands of years. Does'nt he say in that bible of yours that he will come "as a thief in the night"? That "none will know the time or hour of the coming of the son of man". Take a break from ATS and go fishing or something bud.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
He has come as a "thief in the night".

Jesus was found on 12.3.5771[7.2.2011], a year before the important date predicted in 2012; 12.3.2012[19.9.5773]

This was not predicted by anyone.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I do not hoax, I do not prove.

You must believe the Word on Faith alone. Otherwise your know nothing of the Truth.

Research, look at current events, look at trends, make connections.

If you do Believe in the Words I have spoken, please forward to Local Media, Mass Media, Government powers, friends, family, associates, everyone.

I put this Test on you. Now is your Chance to prove your Worth.

First you claim to be a prophet and then you ask us to look at research and trends as an indication of the future? Why would a prophet need to look at trends to predict the future? I believe that if you're going to spout out nonsense on the internet, you should make a better effort at maintaining consistency. Decide whether you're going to tell people to "have faith" or to examine historical trends. Telling people to do both makes you look at a hypocrite and an obvious liar.

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Get lost you plonker. If you actually knew anything about the Bible you'd know why you are not only incorrect but correctly termed a complete plonker. Even someone as disceived and misled as Ron Weinland wouldn't say something as scripturally incorrect as you have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join