It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecies of Ezekiel; 11.2.11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sorry guys, but after reading this I had to sign up.

Jesus will not be living among us, any person that claims to be the son of God, and want to lead us is the ANTI-CHRIST.....

Stop thinking that Jesus is going to be born among us again.... that already happened and is over with.... we are in the chapter REVELATIONS.... Stuff is going to get worse.... not better.....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Non-Believer.

Open your Eyes, Awaken your Mind. Truth will uncover All. Discover Truth. Real Truth.

Not this single religion is better than all, all others go to hell. That is ignorant. hell is ignorant. Religion is a creation of Man.

Truth is a Creation of Him, the God of All.

I now understand, I was blind but now I see.
ProphetEzekiel is not the false one.

Low. He has brought a flock of lambs into the valley, he leadeth them without fear.

Soon the furry of his raptures will be upon us, heed the word of thy prophet least yea children shall be in sufferance.

The world will be pitched to and fro and one shall sound the call of the trumpet his name be as the prophet of old “Ezekiel”

When yea hear the word of thy true prophet some may scoff, but as the word is spoken it stingith them as a wip and they shall seeeth the narrow path

The flock wait at thy call Shepard

Listen now as the true prophet is amongst us

The Son of God has returned to Wenatchee Washington USA

edit on 13-2-2011 by nodeco13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

That is absolutely correct. I just want to say as well how can all you people who say The bible was written by man determine it falseness dependant on the so called "research" you have done? All research that you may have done would also be written by man. Every piece of knowledge is essentially based on faith whether or not you say you have proof. Anything can be hoaxed, manipulated, etc. Love, knowledge,....basically anything is based on faith. Some choose faith in Jesus(as I do) because it makes most sense and when you have a faith like I, nothing else matters, There are no worries, and the love and holy spirit are so great no man could explain is power . But don't bash or ridicule other religions. We have given unto us, the power and freedom of free will. So will I bash the buddhist, muslims, atheists, etc.? No but I would love to help inform or share thoughts. Anyways this Ezekiel is so full of crap its disgusting and his trolling nature should be kept away from logical boards (in most cases) such as this. Thanks to all have a great day.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment reply to post by naeem11111

Manipulated by whom? The demonic powers, or the humans who believe what you believe...? As in, the masonic groups who preach self-betterment..? Self-betterment of the soul is akin to applying whitewash to a crumbling wall. It works to improve appearances, and can even penetrate down through the first few layers to provide some minor protection against external factors (such as the ability to resist temptations).

Manipulated by those who laugh at you for believing nonsense. Demons and other such entities only attack when provoked. Masonry is not what it used to be. I do not believe, I know.

However, it is not the same as tearing down the wall and building it up again from scratch.

There are two walls for everyone to break down in this 'prison', the 'inner' and 'outer' walls and only a minority have succeeded and even if you do, the prison sends out the 'gaurds' to get you back or better still claim your teachings, methods, writings as demonic and most of your 'inmates' wwill just laugh at you.

Ask any true Christian which part of doctrine he/ she has the most personal battles with, and he/ she'll possibly tell you that it's the fact they can do nothing to improve their worth in the eyes of the Almighty. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Christians are those who follow the Nicean creed and none of Jesus of Nazareth's teachings or even his existence has been recorded. All have sinned? I guess you believe in the "lord died, so that we may live" nonsense. I wasnt born a sinner, sin is there to help you improve infact.

-Naeem

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The OP talks of revival survival, finding your inner soul rather than find God, believes himself to be a prophet or raised his consciousness to the level of one. Speaks of evolutions etc.

This all reeks of esoteric/occult influence. All of these things are outside the monotheistic mainsteam religions, yet follow the doctrines of the New Agers, self deification, self sacrifice to undergo enlightenment and superiority on consciousness.

Abrahamic religions teach that prophethood has long since been lost, till the return of Christ. And prophecies made outside the scriptures are not to be trusted, for only God knows the true dates.

You mate, have been deceived by occult practitioners, kaballah, or some other form of luciferic influence. You take and practice those altered gospels and the erroneous scriptures that have been tampered by occult influences.

You need to find and read up on true scriptures, and see how different it is from the things you think you have learned. The djinns, spirits, devils have lied to you. And that God you are trying tomake people follow is not the Abrahamic God, but more in likely Satan.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

The OP is a very young guy who appears to have experienced "divine revelation". You are jealous. Shame on you for not believing him.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecondComing
reply to post by nastyj

The OP is a very young guy who appears to have experienced "divine revelation". You are jealous. Shame on you for not believing him.

The OP has two accounts, once claiming never to have read the bible and the other claiming to be a prophet.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The OP has two accounts, once claiming never to have read the bible and the other claiming to be a prophet.

Maybe he has a split personality .......

Seriously... we should have a special forum for guy's like these....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

One account of the man
One account of the prophet
As in the days of Noah
Heed not the word and yea shall parish from the earth

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Maybe we should have a forum for guys like you. Do you really look like your Avatar? The OP is a Prophet, learn from him.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reply to post by css1981

Maybe we should have a forum for guys like you. Do you really look like your Avatar? The OP is a Prophet, learn from him.

So why does he have TWO accounts then? Or did you just ignore my post?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Whacko.

Mt 7:15 Jesus said to his disciples: "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing,but underneath are ravenous wolves.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEzekiel

its too soon to make a conclusion and your story is full of holes.
ive got one card laid out on the table (egypt in chaos to set the new Jerusalem and the false messiah) my prediction of them releasing prisoners (already happened in egypt btw in the midst of chaos) i made a thread about that a month or so before the incident. i thing they are forming and organized "army" in prisons and they were released black ops section by section.

so the new Jerusalem comes to mind then the rise of a false messiah to rule the new jerusalem. the false messiah will be introduced to us in a flashy way via "project blue beam".. the false messiah will bring the whole world together and there will be PEACE then comes in the NWO agenda(i think you cant have a new world order when countries bombing each other riots here and there).from then i think christians will be comfortable from this peace and almost all believers will be fooled to getting the RFID chips in them thinking its all right since the savior has presented himself and you can guess what is to come...

OR maybe its all BS

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

its too soon to make a conclusion and your story is full of holes.

All prophesy is full of holes -- look at the Holy Bible --- 66 books full of holes.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel

Originally posted by TheFuzzMonster

Though, I agree with much of what you say, do you think Christ would return as an infant?

Yes; he has come back as an infant.

He will age during a time or change and revolution on Earth.

At the end of 33 years; he will Lead the World. Note; due to recent concious changes; he will age and mature at a much faster rate. He may be Leading Us within 7 years.

Brother you don't have a clue, read the bible. Your way off. Jesus came to us as the lamb of God and he will return as his wrath from the sky, not as a baby lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SecondComing

the bible is an occult book. full of holes because it has been tampered with..yet still holds up an amount of credibility.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The word "Yahweh" is not God, but a coded word

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
In my opinion ATS member Ezekiel / Colton is showing early signs of mental and emotional disturbance...

Much to my dismay, almost seeming like erad3...

Perhaps mods could step in at this point... this kid said he shaved his head and #?? That's creepy...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So where is your research, where are the connections you drew and how did you do so? How do the current events relate to the Prophecies? I know it's a lot to ask, but let's put it this way, informing us could be your last good deed for humanity fi what you say is true, so why not do something good? you've got nothing to lose...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by nastyj

It is very easy to make humans believe they are enlightened and know the truth...and then thinking it is their task to wake up others. For the past two weeks, on ats and around the web many people have started to 'wake up.'
Are they really waking up?
How does one know he is a prophet? Most have made the future worse, just look at our history.

-Naeem

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join