It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "not" denying UFO's exist...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

What? you meant to say "Even if UFOs were completely real, which there not" didnt you?

Thank you for giving me such profound insight into the mind of a skeptic like you...it all makes sense now.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

How can we trust NASA? Buzz Aldrin spoke about a "monolith on mars" why should we not believe him? he is not senile, he spluttered that out, like he was picking his moment. Just look at these PHOBOS and mars images, something is not right, there is geometry and artifical ellements here. No sceptic in the world can put hand on heart and say "They are just rocks." Unless, they have a specific reason to do so. At least one of these images, just one shows evidence of artificiality, thats all we need. The really interesting aspect? Why dont NASA discuss these images? even if not just a jokey "hey, thats interesting, that shape." ..............Silence is golden as they say.

This image indicates shows how "jokey" NASA where feeling explaining away the face on mars back in the day, pretty pensive hey? see the joy in their faces, considering the enormity of the viking mission and the brilliance of the achievement? "crack a smile chaps, they are more interested in the bay ciry rollers than this dumb face"

These images indicate that humanity on this planet is fairly recent, 50,000 years is recent, in relative terms to 4.5 billion years of our system. Obviously, humans were once in abundance on other planets in our system. We talk about pyramids and have no real answers, we talk about UFOs and have no real answers. One does not have to worry about intersteller star travel, just look to our own solar system hidden history, to understand there are humans living off world

PHOBOS PORTS

PHOBOS MONOLITH

MARS SOUTH POLE FROM 6 MILES

MARS SOUTH POLE 3.5 MILES

PIPE and HEXAGON

edit on 02/07/2011 by breadmaker99 because: (no reason given)

COMET HARTLEY GEOMETRY

SPIRIT ROVER STAPELTON

SPIRIT ROVER LOOKOUT

SPIRIT CALYPSO

SPIRIT CALYPSO

SPIRIT ROVER 2004 ENDURANCE

SPIRIT ROCK

OPPORTUNITY ROVER TECHNOLOGY

NEW FACE ON MARS

MCMURDO ANOMOLIE

MCMURDO METALALIC MACHINERY - ROCK WITH PROTRUDING ARM ;-)

CAPE VERDE ARTIFICIAL OBJECTS

CAPE VERDE EXIT PORT

So, as you can clearly see, at least one image indicates an artifical object, years of studying NASA photographs have bore fruit. Considering NASA is an arm of the US military, one can feel assured the secret is safe with them. I wonder how long it will take until we learn the truth. Warm Regards and enjoy the photos
edit on 02/07/2011 by breadmaker99 because: IMAGE MISTAKE

edit on 02/07/2011 by breadmaker99 because: mistake

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I want to and am going to be honest with you here. The reason Why NASA and the government does not deny UFOs is because of course they exist. But the reason why they don't bother with them, which is hinted in your 2ns quote, is because it's not a viable option.

The second you learn technology from an alien, the second you back engineer something, the second you taste the sweets of another, you become dependent.

It is the policy of the US government to not become dependent, but rather, to get there on our own. This, at the most basic level, is for security. We do not want to be vulnerable. If we make our own technology, we encode it with our own style, abilities, and uniqueness. If we make it from another, we gain their weaknesses, not to mention they will know how to alter and affect the core systems, considering they made it.

The best way to leave the planet is with your own technology. It doesn't matter if the answers are right there in that crashed vehicle. For your safety, and the safety of others, it and all aboard must be destroyed. it must be eradicated to make sure nothing in there contaminates our own development.

I will leave that with a simple video game scene that explains it better:

edit on 11-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Interesting....I will read the article in full before making any other comments than this one. But considering all of that was in context, and what-not....I find it interesting that they claim that none of the 'UFOs' investigated showed signs of having technology beyond ours (if I read that right). Considering the amazing things UFO's are often considered to do I find that quite interesting. Personally I believe UFO's(at least the ones that are actual craft, and not unusual phenomenon, like Ball Lightening) are Man Made. I do, only lean slightly in that direction though. (I was sort of hoping something would come out from WikiLeaks that would just blow my socks off, about Aliens, but it does not seem to be the case, considering Assange just said in a recent interview that all of the Cablegate UFO references were off hand remarks, or discussions of UFO cult groups, etc.....nothing concerning the reality of Aliens in other words) I personally have seen enough video evidence to believe in them (I only really consider video evidence viable if it is at least 10 years old, preferably older, since computer technology has gotten to the point that today anyone can hoax pretty much anything they want quite easily if they have the talent to do so) My research has pointed me in the direction of them being mostly if not all man made, however. Starting with with the wing shaped (and alledgedly some disk shaped) aircraft built by the Nazi's in WWII, which was subsequently brought over for development in the US, among other Allied nations. I think it is no coincedance that directly after the war is when the UFO thing started to take off in the US. An interesting fact is that Arnold Palmer (the guy credited with starting the UFO craze with his sighting) never claimed to have seen a saucer shaped object. He coined the term "flying saucer" but interestingly enough he was talking about the way the objects flew (as if they were "saucers skipping across water"), not their shape. Some of the early drawings he made of the crafts he saw (he saw a number of them flying in a line) are dead ringers for Horton Bros style flying wings developed by the Nazis.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

there was no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" were extraterrestrial vehicles

Only in the "unidentified" category? surely that would be all categories as they don't exist.

Maybe they have identified all the extraterrestrial vehicles?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Wow that I've never seen before! thanks for showing

I cant understand why they not just tell us this on NASA TV or on some big news agency, It might just benefit them if they did. I mean how many people would be willing to donate if NASA told us and said we are going into a full research of how we can join efforts with these entities in peaceful matter. I know they want to tell us but they are being forced not to !

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Here are some NASA UFO videos and more stuff at this blog truthfullookufos.blogspot.com...

Regards
Micky

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

no need for personal insults. you do not know me.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

During several space missions, NASA astronauts have reported phenomena not immediately explainable; however, in every instance NASA determined that the observations could not be termed "abnormal" in the space environment.

Not "abnormal" in space. Silly earthlings.

That is a cryptic seeming page.
edit on 10-2-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

ha ha. that's funny. what they see so many of them that ufos are 'not abnormal in the space environment'.

course they do.

i saw buz aldrin on tv in australia admitting to seeing a ufo on the moon trip. he was adament it wasnt the rocket booster or anything else and it was moving along side them.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by breadmaker99

Your observation is flawed because it is homocentric. You assume all intelligence would evolve to be like us and act like us. Your cases could just as easily be used to prove that there's a civilization in the sky. No, just because clouds look like things doesn't make them those things. It makes them looking like those things.

Considering all human evolution is documented and we come from this planet and that there is no evidence we were put here nor created here, it's safe to assume you are wrong until real evidence is brought up.

That said, there's plenty of room for humans to have at once advanced enough to go there before from this planet, had an Apocalypse, and start over. But there is no evidence for that either. It is just 99.9% more likely than your failed observations.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I've been sus on NASA ever since astronauts came out saying that they saw them on their missions.

Now I don't know If their claims have been debunked, so go easy there fellas!

But why would they lie? Yeah, money I suppose. Write a few books full of your claims then make a mint off the true believers.

But that's the real reason I keep getting knocked back onto the fence(oooooooowwwwwwwwwwww! Pickets?)
Those pesky astronaut claims.

Please point me in the right direction if these have been debunked. Removed of bunk. No bunkiness. Converted to a single bed.

Apologies, the term "Debunked" bugs me. Sorry

edit on 11-2-2011 by BoneMosaic because: shpieling

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I think it's just NASA and CIA disinformation to cover up what the government is really researching and developing obviously you don't want the wrong people to get ideas and create their own things out in public nowadays I think whenever you see something they have the ability to erase your memory of the event am not sure how it works though but I experience it every day and night as a matter of fact the government goes so for two live my life for me so they know I won't make contact with anybody or anybody will make contact with me so you probably won't even get this post be surprised if you do

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I really don't believe that we've made contact but I do believe the best scientists and a lot of rich people that don't want any publicity and are all deciding the fate of the world play themselves off as aliens and there are probably living in your house unseenso they play themselves off as ghosts or aliens or anything else you believe

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I'm just not seeing what you see although some of those rocks look funny it's still not enough proof to me but honestly with the technology out there today they could be doing a number different things on Mars we don't even know about I know they got the power to launch missiles and space ships without anyone ever seeing it they can sit next to you without you even seeing them I know what you see and hear in space program is what we do on the record and is also there to attract other nations attention to divert attention from secret launches they really do the research on secret farms all around the world and also that nuclear missiles that you see in the silos a lot of them aren't even capable of destroying anything is just another place to draw your attention smart man would hide his nukes in grain silos with retractable roofs

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfLookout

I think they're referring to the secret side of NASA they got more technology and the secrets that will never fall into the hands of others I believe there is a whole giant society of people that meets a certain psychological profile that are allowed to work on these projects and in these cities probably living underground

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Your observation is flawed because it is homocentric. You assume all intelligence would evolve to be like us and act like us. Your cases could just as easily be used to prove that there's a civilization in the sky. No, just because clouds look like things doesn't make them those things. It makes them looking like those things.

Considering all human evolution is documented and we come from this planet and that there is no evidence we were put here nor created here, it's safe to assume you are wrong until real evidence is brought up.

That said, there's plenty of room for humans to have at once advanced enough to go there before from this planet, had an Apocalypse, and start over. But there is no evidence for that either. It is just 99.9% more likely than your failed observations.

Talk about missing the point. The photographs are all the evidence we need to assume a past civilisation was on mars, my observations, your observations (right or wrong), does not matter. Its all in the photographs, thats why they were taken, to point and observe, not to be glibly compared to clouds and shapes, and you talk about faiiled observations?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickwireman

I'm just not seeing what you see although some of those rocks look funny it's still not enough proof to me but honestly with the technology out there today they could be doing a number different things on Mars we don't even know about I know they got the power to launch missiles and space ships without anyone ever seeing it they can sit next to you without you even seeing them I know what you see and hear in space program is what we do on the record and is also there to attract other nations attention to divert attention from secret launches they really do the research on secret farms all around the world and also that nuclear missiles that you see in the silos a lot of them aren't even capable of destroying anything is just another place to draw your attention smart man would hide his nukes in grain silos with retractable roofs

Its unfortunate, but only one third of humans can see the geometry in these photographs, a BOEING study proved that.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

What? you meant to say "Even if UFOs were completely real, which there not" didnt you?

sausage
Thank you for giving me such profound insight into the mind of a skeptic like you...it all makes sense now.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Nope, because there's places on Earth formed naturally that look just the same. The fact that these photos show the same things only bigger is perfectly in line with less gravity doing the same thing. What have you shown that can be said to be something from a civilization beyond doubt. Because all I see are rocks with funny shapes. Someone could argue that the spires of the south west US look like ancient cities. But they're just rocks.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

THERE is no way they you couldnt think there is other things oput there... yeah alot of it is lies so ppl can make themselves fell good..but in a universe that never ends...cmon

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join