It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "not" denying UFO's exist...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Of course UFOs exist. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. That does not mean, it is an alien spacecraft.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Of course UFOs exist. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. That does not mean, it is an alien spacecraft.

OMG! is this thread still going! are you an idiot? the article I linked to clearly mentions "aliens"... I'm not stupid! the point is that NASA has always been considered on this and other conspiracy sites to be "covering up" "lying to us" "denying the existence" of aliens and "UFO's" but I have linked to an article that clearly says: "Even if UFOs were completely real, which is doubtful" which to my knowledge NASA has NEVER admitted... oh bejesus I'm sorry I'm started this thread seriously, ATS'ers are always talking about NASA cover ups etc. but when I link to an article from NASA on their own website contradicting what they say you all jump on me like I'm an idiot! If I ever see a UFO i'll be sure to never post it here... I'm finished with this thread could a MOD delete it or something...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hello all,

Go's without saying great thought. If I can my little comment to your thought. Never believe appx 77 percent of what NASA spokesmen prescribe in a news conference. NASA already had their opinion formed by such as the US Joint Chiefs.

Decoy

<< 4  5  6   >>

join