It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "not" denying UFO's exist...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Thank you for your post. To be realistic, logical and down to earth i can not really understand why you are beeing sceptical. Lets just say that you IGNORE totally everything what other people here say, or anywhere else on the internett. The FACT is that we per today and for many years now have had the most intelligent,sceptical and also eager scienctist,historians,archaeoligists researching this topic. We also have had people with our own technology wich is able to examine how old a stone is, due the changes in the material itself. We are still on facts here, and facts can not be changed or argued about with any own opinion,keep that in mind.

We per today have results of egyptian "runes",carvings from date 10 000 bc,9000 bc,8000 bc. We have also historians who study languages and are familiar with the old ones. Foundings of writings,carvings on the wall, artifacts even have been found,studied,and examined and verified if its fake or not. Writings where it says "today i saw something weird, i saw some strangers coming down from the sky in weird looking boats".Identical Carvings made, in different parts of the world, at the same time period, in a time where traveling far far distanced were not possible is found. Still a fact, nothing to argue about here.

I could go on and on. What i work with is not relevant, but i would assume that you have been skipping some important information here. Check out for yourself, try to visit and see with your own eyes,use your own fingers to touch and think logical. Go travel around the world at different historical sites,or even contact a museum.

It is so clear what has been going on here that a human with very little intelligence should see the patterns.

If your sceptical,try atleast be logical,if the option is at your disposal.

What my opnion is,or what i know,couldnt be less important. You cant change real happenings,it doesnt work that way.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

What makes you think that Nasa is in any position to say whether they exist or not? They are a bunch of scientists, which means that they are intelligent. Intelligent people don't just assume that something doesn't exist just because they haven't seen it. So even if they haven't seen any extraterrestrials that doesn't give them any right to say they don't exist, and they know this, which is why they say it's 'doubtful' and not try and state it as fact that they don't exist. They aren't as stupid as your average human *cough you cough*

Nasa isn't some super organization that has all the knowledge in the universe like you seem to think so they have no right to say what does or doesn't exist until they have significant proof towards either of those arguments and currently, as far as the public knows, they don't have any proof for either argument. So no, they can't j just go and spew some bs and say that they 'don't' exist and you're an idiot for assuming that they should. You must be a Christian because you don't seem to know how science works, at all.

I find it so funny the way your brain works. Assuming that nasa must deny extraterrestrials completely and make no attempt to find out if they are real or not. They are scientists, of course they are interested in alien technology so yes I'm sure they've looked for them before and still do. It's not some spectacular conspiracy that scientists are interested in other life. In fact, it's completely obvious and it'd be amazing for an organization the size of nasa not to look into the subject. It's so funny that you could find something like this 'amazing' or 'out of the ordinary'.

All in all, this proves nothing other than what they've been saying for years and that is... dun dun dun!!

THAT THEY DON'T KNOW IF ANYTHING ELSE IS OUT THERE OR NOT!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The title of this thread is stupid.

First off: A UFO is simply an object that flys that a person cannot identify.

NASA is not a person. It is a non-living entity that cannot see, think or speak, thus NASA cannot "deny"

Everyone seems to equate UFO to aliens. Aliens don't exist. UFO's do.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I highly recommend reading "DARK MISSION" by Richard Hoagland and Mike Bara. It's highly informative, excellently documented and eye opening.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They are scientists. They will never give you an absolute answer unless a theory is tested over and over. The alien visitation theory is not something that scientists can test

How hard is that to accept that NASA will never give you an answer about ET visitation without coming up with all sort of conspiracy theory?
edit on 11-2-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

NASA knows that they are real strictly as a phenomenon, they just are doubtful that they are completely real as nuts and bolts craft. They don't know how to categorize the phenomenon because it's actually a spiritual phenomenon, not a physical one. NASA has tons of evidence of something moving about in our skies and in space, but no physical evidence, period. How can they tell us anything more than they have?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I do have to say i understand about not reading between the lines and out of context. but you do bring up some valid talking points. nice post.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here's a preview of the book, "Dark Mission." I recommend the book because, to date, it is the most revealing and factual peek into the history of NASA. For instance, did you know that NASA is actually a *military* organization? That it was staffed by "former" Nazi scientists from its inception? That those scientists were in charge of extremely exotic high-tech (classified) projects that were subsequently *privatized?* That Buzz Aldrin probably performed a 33rd Degree Scottish Masonic ritual just prior to landing on the moon (while orbiting around the dark side, if memory serves). That NASA bases its launch dates and times on such things as the birthday of Adolf Hitler and the alignment of the Orion constellation?

All of this sounds like sheer folly, fantastic exaggerations and/or outright lies. They are true. And there's evidence to prove it. Below is the preview text from their website (highly recommend visiting that, too):

from DARK MISSION www.darkmission.net...
For most Americans, the name NASA suggests a squeaky-clean image of technological infallibility. Yet the truth is that NASA was born in a lie and has always concealed many truths about its occult origins.

Mystical organizations quietly dominate NASA, carrying out their own secret agendas behind the scenes. This is the story of men at the very fringes of rational thought and conventional wisdom, operating at the highest levels of our country. Their policies are far more aligned with ancient religions and secret mystery schools than the facade of rational science and cool empiricism NASA has successfully promoted to the world for almost fifty years. Dark Mission is proof of the secret history of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the astonishing, seminal discoveries it has repeatedly suppressed for decades.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
I highly recommend reading "DARK MISSION" by Richard Hoagland and Mike Bara. It's highly informative, excellently documented and eye opening.

Too bad it highlights tall-tale-tellers with phony 'credentials' that are only good for conning the credulous. Try to dig deeper and look at all sides before getting too enthusiastic. There are plenty of space mysteries well worthy of enthusiasm, it's pitiful to watch folks wasting precious mind power on bogus detours.

It's sometimes a matter of life and death for NASA to observe and correctly identify 'stuff' out the windows or on the external TV monitors. Anything that muddies those waters and muddles the proper ID techniques is frustrating and can be downright dangerous.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I can't believe we have money to build weapons to destroy innocent families' lives at war but don't have money to inspect the universe and ET possibility.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's strange, because it seems like NASA no longer even wants to "deny" that UFOs exist, they just try to deflect the questions away with statements like that interview that was posted by the OP. This is a total turnaround from NASA's former policy of constant denial that extraterrestrial life had ever been detected. I have to wonder if these statements coincide with the recent findings of the Kepler project that there are more than 5 planets that are both rocky and within their stars "habitable zones"--making it an almost certainty that there are thousands if not millions more of those planets.

I was never one to believe that the government may ever officially come out with "disclosure", but with recent developments like this from NASA and other countries across the world (including the meeting of business leaders in Saudi Arabia), I have to think that we may be coming head on into a situation where NASA and world governments may be having their hands "forced" into disclosure. It's pretty much the only thing that truly makes sense to me in the long run, because if something big hadn't changed in regards to EBEs and extraterrestrial life there would be no reason for NASA to change their long held official stories regarding EBEs.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Too bad it highlights tall-tale-tellers with phony 'credentials' that are only good for conning the credulous. Try to dig deeper and look at all sides before getting too enthusiastic. There are plenty of space mysteries well worthy of enthusiasm, it's pitiful to watch folks wasting precious mind power on bogus detours.

It's sometimes a matter of life and death for NASA to observe and correctly identify 'stuff' out the windows or on the external TV monitors. Anything that muddies those waters and muddles the proper ID techniques is frustrating and can be downright dangerous.

As Stanton Freidman is famous for quoting about skeptics: "Don't bother me with the facts, I've already made up my mind."

Also, Stanton has called out "debunkers" (dis/mis informationalists): "Investigation by proclamation."

READ and then discuss. What you consider and grandly proclaim as wasted mind power is actually the very opposite. It would seem that you encourage people to be silent, scared and uninformed. This very website is dedicated to principles in direct opposition to your comments.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I agree with you GhostLancer. "Dark Mission" is a valid and unbiased look at NASA. Certainly worthy of a mind that is not closed.

I also recommend "Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection" by Dr Joseph P. Farrell

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_14?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1297464987&sr=1-14

This is a good follow up to Dark Mission, IMO.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by GhostLancer

I agree with you GhostLancer. "Dark Mission" is a valid and unbiased look at NASA. Certainly worthy of a mind that is not closed.

Didn't you notice how the second edition quietly backtracked on a number of key claims about the 'credentials' of Ken Johnston?

Do you still believe the first edition's claim that Johnston was a Marine fighter pilot in Vietnam and later the chief Lunar Module test pilot for Grumman at NASA-Houston? What significance would there be if real research showed such claims were bogus?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Perhaps the people at NASA just don't care about aliens and UFO's?If you see anomalies all the time,it's commonplace.

I imagine they want to keep it low profile because they have other things to worry about too.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
well first and foremost its "NASA" never a straight answer.

secondly, there will come a time when they can no longer cover up such things due to events and technology, so they're covering their tracks while leaving hints to disclaim in any event

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hehheh... Contracts are legal and binding. If you sign a contract with a government adgency, you are obligated to respect the contract. IF the contract says you may NOT discuss ANY of the (fill in the blanks) discussions for 20 years AFTER your signed contract.....
We will without hold your pay,
pension, and government medical benefits... I "heard" a "LOT" of people have seen these examples.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This site is a hoax. Reminds me of project blue book from the 70s designed to explain away the truth. That's all.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Of course NASA doesnt deny the existance of Aliens/UFOs. Even they know they dont have the grounds to make a claim like that.

As you have obviously seen, their not particularily interested in denying anything. If theres a conspiracy, its that certain agency members know more then their letting on. That doesnt mean the whole agency rejects plausible assumptions about the nature of things in some crazy authoritarian draconian kind of way.

I mean, they ARE the 'Space Agency'... its well within their jurisdiction to speculate on the issue.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Verry well done! i think readong between the lines is VERRY important! there are some abovious clues and it makes me laugh at there slip ups, or are they loops holes for the future so that if ufos are publicaly confirmed NASA cant be sued or targeted? verry good find and i hope that this and the NASA videos that show ufos and especially some of the STS missions convince you, there is allot of evidence and william cooper has some verry credible stuff that can be confirmed though researched.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join