It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "not" denying UFO's exist...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
www.sacred-texts.com...
I just ran across this. Has this article already been debunked?
You guys know more then me. Thanks for a responce.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LannisterGold
reply to post by exdog5

I think you guys need to look at this very objectively. UFOs = Unidentified Flying Objects. It is something in the air that they haven't identified yet. They're not saying that alien spacecraft are not related to aliens they are saying that "that something that is up there" is not related to aliens.

I agree, I was just addressing it in my own vague way (basically *sarcasm*)
I apologize for my lack of clarity, I was playing with the way they phrase things....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Who the heck wrote that?

I mean, seriously. It sounds like it was written by a six-year-old saying something like, "I know you are, but what am I?" kind of crap.

I thought NASA scientists were the cream of the crop.

Seriously.....I don't even think THEY know what they were trying to say.

Good find OP. S&F

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
They have clearly had contact with something. The term 'UFO' covers a very large spectrum. they could mean anything.
Crafty buggers...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayman13
this is an interesting statement coming from NASA. of course more interesting that astronauts are talking about ET after leaving NASA. those people should have a good idea and I think they are trustworthy.

Ayman, please list what you think are the credible cases where astronauts have left NASA and then said they encountered UFOs on space missions? There might not be as many as you seem to think.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

Hence the contextualising comment of "in human terms".

But hey - if you want to think the world moves according to binary rules of 'on' or 'off', 'black' and 'white', 'yes' and 'no', 'true' and 'false' then that's fine. Quantum-scale events kind of knock that one on the head imho.

It could be that God's having a joke at the expense of scientists who like to put everything - to the point of obsession - in neat little boxes...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
thats so good!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I have believed in aliens and UFO's for almost 20 years. I saw my first one in August of 2010 and it was definitely life changing. All I can say is to keep scanning the skies whenever you can and you might get lucky.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
NASA and the Government have been working with Aliens for many years. there is types of alien speieces that were here before human beings, how i know this, Billy Mieres.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"I see people reading into things too much, jumping the gun and not doing any real research"

Yeah I stopped reading after this statement.People who come to the conclusion that we arn't being visited have not done the research.
Yet another exmple of the fad driven airhead repeater opinion of the ufo subject.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
NASA and TPTB have had an agenda to distract the mases from the truth since the end of world war 2. They invent and leak information and then deny it exists or took place. Hollywood has always been used to propagate governmental agendas. cmon people you are being duped! When NASA informs us of a new discovery no one questions it how can they? When they deny a UFO its NASA lying to us.
There are no aliens in this world only fallen angels masquerading as extra terrestrials. Wake up people please, as exciting a prospect as disclosure of ETs would be it is just a distraction, their plans are in the final stages and you are playing the game just as they wish.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Second answer: Even if it will not be in my lifetime or my children's lifetime or even if it is impossible, I am firmly convinced that we as a society will gain far more from trying to make such breakthroughs happen than if we didn't. This is a noble and honorable cause, and I find it much more gratifying than designing weapons.

That's a weird alternative.
edit on 10-2-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Jeesbus! you guys...one would think youd never read anything older than three years on the ufo phenomenas.
Point being that so very many people have come forward by writing books, and by making statements about ufos.
Lots of military, lots of scientists and even some ploiticians.
Generals and admirals do not as a rule make definate statements about stupid things.
Lots of highly qualified to know people have said the saucers are REAL.
Retired and serving military officers of all ranks and descriptions.
People have investigated the UFOs back in the late forties and early fifties,with good contacts in the military and intelligence fields.
Their books have mostly all CONFIRMED the existance of ufos.
Bobby Inman died because he was trying to get the word out.
Other high ranking people have died under suspicious circumstances as well as public personalities like Dorothy Killgallen, who was a wekk away from publishing the facts, when she was murdered.the only missing thing was her article.This was left with a girlfriend fo safe keeping.
Oddly enough that person was murdered shortly after dorothy.
the only thing missing u guessed it dorothys manuscript.
Countless incidents have occured, people died, others were institutinslised.because they were about to present the truth!
Now if the "truth is there are NO aliens"why would they have to kill the ones who have investigated and found out the truth?
They would just let them publish that they didnt exist.end of story.....
BUT NO! the murders, and imprisonments etc still go on today.
I am old enough to remember the tv show cutting off major Donald keyhoe when he tried to speak out of scrit to the people on national tv.!
They wouldnt have shut him up if the truth was there is no ets. now would they?
The fact is that ETs are HERE NOW@ They have been here for a long time, maybe as lomg or longer than mankind....
You have been warned by many many people who took their lives and caareers in hand to get the word to you.
Still you all whine about your supposed sketicism, when its all just your own denial!
get used to it they are HERE!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
NASA is directed not to give info...yet.

The majority of the populations of most nations aren't ready to accept 'aliens' ...yet.

Disclosure will happen and sightings will happen, publicly, just not yet!

Furthermore, REAL,(not the idiots proclaiming to be) advanced intelligence inter dimensional beings aka 'aliens' are perfectly capable of altering the human psyche to accommodate for this as are 'aliens' able to scramble information, and affect all manner of things relative to human existence, like that relating to the physical planet, technology, EM frequencies etc. for example should distrust of humanity arise.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Jeesebuss, [like that word] Yes, It is hard to realize that most of the people on this site were not even born when man landed on the moon. We have had years of reading, ufo conferences etc; The conferences are way over rated though been to one you've been to them all. No one even remembers Ruth Montgomery's book "Stangers Amoung Us". And as she sat having lunch in Washington, she jumped up and started screaming the "President is Dead" , the day President Kennedy was shot. Most people are not aware that Psyhics are on the advisory of the Presidents for years. Ruth Montgomery was though many Presidents.
Back to the Subject::: It was and Officer in the Navy that told me ET's were real. It was Dr J. Allen Hynek that let me know they were not only real but come from other dimensions. It was a NASA astophyicis that told me there are 57 exterrestrial species. And that if a UFO landed don't get on the wrong one. Just like on earth, there are some good and some bad. Some ETs are earth bound and have no space ships and have been here as long as we have. All of NASA in the Know are under a Classified Clearence, you would not believe how many civilian people are under a Classified Clearence and the same law as any military. You talk you breach that Clearence you go directly to Jail.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by roughycannon

During several space missions, NASA astronauts have reported phenomena

Really?

no UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force was ever a threat to our national security

If they don't exist why are you investigating if they a threat?

These two are clinchers! The first few were a bit vague but these two should open people's eyes a bit more.

The 'phenomena' to which they refer could include something that I've identified from NASA's own cameras and later discussed by Martyn Stubbs, a cable tv manager in Vancouver. Not being a prolific poster on these boards I'm unable to start a new thread but feel that its' relevance to this thread is noteworthy. The question of ufo's posing a perceived threat to mankind is something that can't be validated, or discussed, by NASA if the phenomena is simply an unexplained 'blip' of light. NASA are suggesting that various mission crews have experienced a phenomena. They should at least be in a position to be frank and open about what exactly these phenomena are.....even if they can't explain them.

Here is a a screen shot of NASA's STS125 that I personally took back in May 2009. The video live feed was playing sequentially, resulting in each frame lasting around 10 seconds before moving on to the next. It was only because the live feed was playing in this way that enabled me to capture it.
i63.photobucket.com...

Zoom of the above image
i63.photobucket.com...

After seeing, and capturing, this image, by chance, I stumbled across the following video that describes in depth this phenomena and how it has appeared many times to NASA and indeed to various NASA crew members whilst carrying out space walks. (This video is #3 of 12) Go to 3 minutes 17 seconds
www.youtube.com...

To my surprise, a recent (2011) ISS video posted on You Tube brought to the attention of the viewer the obligatory 'floating' particles indicating UFO's.

However, ignoring these 'particles', if you go to 2min and 14 seconds of the video you will observe, in the bottom left corner a similar phenomena (don't blink as you'll miss it) as the one I captured and in which are described by Martyn Stubbs.

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps NASA find explaining such phenomena isn't all that easy but they have no choice in admitting that they exist simply because all of the videos to which I refer have been taken by NASA themselves. Is it time to look for something other than disc shaped objects?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I wonder how long till the US government denies the existence of UFO's....
edit on 11-2-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Are you guys kidding me!!!! Of course they can;t deny there are unidentifed objects that fly around. If something can't be indentified then it's unidentified (just thought I'd spell that out for those that have trouble grasping that fact). But it doesn't mean little green men guys.

Remember the ruckus over skybirds? Turns out they are bugs that look different when filmed at certain speed. Ha ha ha, nd people thought they were anew creature.

Woooooo, aliens!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Well maybe it's true. they got to you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
That FAQ is the definition of double speak... Kinda creepy. And I thought it was the Navy in this stuff not the Air Force. Damnit where's Zorgon?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join