It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What country should be first to introduce intelligent E.T./Alien life to world masses. And why?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsTouch

I kind of like this approach as well -Show yourselves/Introduce yourselves- It would hopefully prevent any favoritisim from any non true country that could minipulate them into secrecy. This is kind of the approach I chose as well. Let them introduce themselves to the global govs. so no "shoot first ask questions later" can be caused. This would allow all global govs. to prepare internally and even externally if they wanna brief their masses before E.T. does (keeping them in the loop).

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjhzm
The Netherlands!

Why? because here, they are already!
edit on 9-2-2011 by sjhzm because: Why?

Well all 1 can say then is Hello to them and see you when you want us to see you.
Can you add more as to why you feel they are local already. If too sensitive dont worry about it. I was just interested in your answer.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
please take my warning not lighthearted but try to understand my comments above to their full extent.

I have my friend thank you

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

Pretty cool indeed. You think they would enjoy the lunch @ the rotating restaurant?
Thanks, I see you consider a little social interactions as well, cool.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
reply to post by no special characters

I do think that country boarders and flags have a large amount to do with our intelligence levels. It's like an obvious sign saying "We still can't all get along."

I agree as well as it sayes your on your won if you dont hang with us. Sad as we are all of EA origin.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I noticed we have similar views on a lot of subjects, I do enjoying reading your threads. I think if there was a third World War it would be a space intelligence / relocation war. I think in terms of terrorism, bio and nuclear weapons, we're in an Earth stalemate.

I see we do carry simular interest and I am happy you enjoy the threads. It is just sad that we got all this ability to build destructive tools AGAINS CIVILIZATION and we could be inputting all that energy into SELF PRESERVATION OF SPECIES. Detecting and destroying earth bound impactors ect. Or even advancing in medical fields. It bothers me how much money is spent totally on Earth from different nations on WAR WEAPONS. And that noone can except this is ars backwards. I dont know, you dont wanna get me started down that path lol. I just hope for sake of humanity the maturity level can move up a few notches and we can see beyond COLOR-RACE-RELIGION or DEMOGRAPHIC LOCATION.

With the changing World super powers, I think China has the paranormal research to announce contact or full disclosure. And if it's easily accepted by the Chinese and Americans are up in arms over it, or firing a shotgun in the air at a mothership, well you know who would win and lose the Cold War.

So you feel China has advanced in paranormal research enough to understand what we may be potentially dealing with.. That is very interesting when considering the multidimensional ET/Aliens. And yes I see your point with the cold war aspect that if 1 super power got connected first, to oppose them could spell disaster if that said country has adopted some of their non Earth technology. Makes since, just hope their arent multi species here setting up their bases coverd as govz.

Thanks again for your input.

edit on 2/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Canada should. It would really turn up the heat on the US, since we're neighbors and all and we have plenty of ufology related things occurring here, ranging from sitings to abductions/contact.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

In all honesty, I think the people who have showed most faith in the existence of alien life should have the honor.
edit on 9-2-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

I agree with you on this totally. So you feel this would be Kazakhstan due to the way they have begin to acknowledge the potentials more of our non Earth native families. Logical and makes a lot of sense.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

What country should be first to introduce intelligent E.T./Alien life to world masses. And why?

The middle east, A the people need it most there(currently)
B. Global ideal spot for media exposure

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I see your confusion. But take this into thought, consider ET good Alien bad do exist and this planet is under rullership of some shall we call them as of now. If some have advanced techs. ect. like other ET or Alien then what they say goes as far as a planet they controll. SO this would be a major reason not is or will but could be a major factor why they dont just come out. It could spark galactic wars from here to who knows where so I can except their secrecy. And one day they will see the Earth has potential to protect itself and others.

Hope it helps with confusion. 2 cow farmers got rules how they run their farms 1 has to obey the other or it effects laws potentially.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjhzm
The Netherlands!

Why? because here, they are already!
edit on 9-2-2011 by sjhzm because: Why?

Being Dutch myself, I must admit. Its true.

edit on 9-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chupa-chups

What you say thats just some oddly shaped SWAMP GAS THAT CHANGES COLORS AND EMMITS LIGHT
. I hear ya man. Why is it so bad???
Thanks for your truthful post.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

*smiles you interesting

Thanks for your input

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If we're talking about contact, I hope it's not the U.S. I could definitely see something like what happened in "The Day the Earth Stood Still" become reality. For those of you who haven't seen it, when the U.S. captured the alien, they treated it like a prisoner of war. They interrogated it and classified everything they learned from its DNA. They refused to share the Earth-shattering revelations with other countries and kept everything to themselves. Knowing how this country panics over the most non-sensical threats, it's not too hard to imagine that a similar sequence of events could occur.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I see so you feel interactions in the M.E. would help inspire or strenthen some calm some. Is there a particular country or any within the region you feel would be receptive enough to share?
Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Yes that is one of my favorite movies. It is said thet the interacting proccess can get messy if not deadly and hopefully now days there are much better ways to interact with Good ET w/o minipulating or harming them.

Good movie and Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So folx here is the list posted from all content related to what country.
The stars show how many times said country was picked.
in order from data from post. THANKS ALL!

Peru or Chile in South America
Canada
Obama/US
Switzerland
New Zealand's
China
United Nations
Iran
Kazakhstan
India
US**
Netherlands
Toronto/Canada**
China**
Kazakhstan**
Canada***
UK
Canada****
Mongolia
Canada*****
Middle East

Seems Canada got some love comming in first place-NO FAVORITISIM-
Feel free to add on I will check back later if I miss any new comments. Again thanks

edit on 2/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
Kazakhstan. Why? Because Kazakhstan greatest country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.

Borat! First we introduce the ali-"en" on state t.v. than we will have"sexy time!"
I will get my 8track stereo!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It should be Scotland. Given that the ET's will be bringing heaps of new technology and science to our wee planet as well as a new spiritual outlook - then the nation which has reflected these values best historically should be chosen.

So, Scotland it is.

Billy Connolly should be the spokesperson.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
No one, hopefully they will hack our satellites and broadcast their arrival on every channel (including HBO + package channels)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join