It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What country should be first to introduce intelligent E.T./Alien life to world masses. And why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think the information should be released regardless of the country. Even if the wrong country releases the information the wrong way, it is a start that would cause other countries to release their information until everyone has all their information out on the table. I just believe it might be to hard for all the coutries to band together and release all of thier information accurately at once.
Someone has to be the kid to jump in the icy cold water first

edit on 9-2-2011 by LetsTouch because: changed just to jump

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i would say India

their religion and "history" is ripe with aliens (gods), and ufos (vimanas) Like Giorgio A. Tsoukalos said...if he were to try and sell the ancient astronaut theory in India, he'd be broke, because that is basically what they believe anyway.
edit on 9-2-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
From continental Europe POV I think we (Humanity) would feel quite "secured" if they showed up above some Washington DC NYC some major US city...

I think the US could handle that in behalf of their people and the world in extent. For some reason if a Mothership was hovering over Beijing Teheran Bali (no offense intended) I'd be more tense.

Sticking to your question... If it's only a release of info... I would choose a WIKILEAKS open file.

S&F
because I love your approaches on the subject!
edit on 9-2-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Actually i think i would be happiest if the Aliens took the liberty of showing themselves. Im talking about maybe them landing all over the place with no significance to location (no white house or dome of rock) or if they could just take control of our broadcast systems so we have no choice but be exposed the way they choose.
Ofcourse this is just wishful thinking

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

What country should be first to introduce intelligent E.T./Alien life to world masses. And why?

Countries - form of segregation
Introduction - to introduce *this point was passed thousands of years ago.

And why?

We are far from the point of being responsible creatures on so many levels it will take another x centuries for any entity with good intentions to seek relations with us.

If we do get an "official" introduction be aware and expect hostility please take my warning not lighthearted but try to understand my comments above to their full extent.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Announcing contact or interaction could almost be taken as a cold war.

I considered that too. And man that is so petty to me it shouldn be that way we really need to mature as a species.
edit on 2/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Netherlands!

Why? because here, they are already!
edit on 9-2-2011 by sjhzm because: Why?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Toronto sounds plasuable having the tallest free standing structure, communications tower, being that mother ships could tether, and world communications could be broadcast from there, The aliens could also have lunch in the revolving restaurant

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

I do think that country boarders and flags have a large amount to do with our intelligence levels. It's like an obvious sign saying "We still can't all get along."

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Announcing contact or interaction could almost be taken as a cold war.

I considered that too. And man that is so petty to me it shouldn be that.

I noticed we have similar views on a lot of subjects, I do enjoying reading your threads. I think if there was a third World War it would be a space intelligence / relocation war. I think in terms of terrorism, bio and nuclear weapons, we're in an Earth stalemate.

With the changing World super powers, I think China has the paranormal research to announce contact or full disclosure. And if it's easily accepted by the Chinese and Americans are up in arms over it, or firing a shotgun in the air at a mothership, well you know who would win and lose the Cold War.

Obama and other world leaders also now use the word "Universal" when describing human rights and business plans. Which should be a pretty obvious sign of the changing times.

Remember you're only chasing safety.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

In all honesty, I think the people who have showed most faith in the existence of alien life should have the honor. And when it come to showing this, you can't do it any better than Kazakhstan.....

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

For crying out loud, they have a government build UFO base and alien embassy. If we're gonna welcome guests, why not do it in style.

Peace
edit on 9-2-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Considering the circumstances and the various endless possibilities. I am not sure why aliens would be really concerned with keeping themselves a secret and to only seek out governments to deal with. What difference would it make to them whether we the public know or do not know as to their existence, after all, either way what could we really do about it. What could the ETs seek to gain by keeping their existence covert, the only people that would have anything to gain or lose would be the government and even then what could they do about it. I mean regardless of ET intentions good or bad, why do they need our permission, their tech must be far more advanced than ours. If they were good ETs then I would think the government would piss them off by keeping them a secret, and if they were bad, they certainly would not care what the governments thought.

Too confusing and too many variables.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'll tell you who it shouldn't be:

The US: (we don't deserve the privelege, thanks to all the idiots who have covered this up for the past 50 years.)

China: (No regard for human rights or the planet or the beliefs and integrity of the individual).

Russia: (They'd try to ply them with Vodka)

I think the ET's will decide for themselves and it would be a country who had the following credentials:

Respect for human life
An open attitude (the opposit of communist)
Safety (not trigger happy countries like the US)
A leader with integrity (and doesn't put his needs for power above the happiness of his or her people)

Good luck finding a country that fits the bill.

If I were an alien race, I'd stay for away from the earth until we've evolved a little longer.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

I think the ET's will decide for themselves and it would be a country who had the following credentials:

Respect for human life
An open attitude (the opposit of communist)
Safety (not trigger happy countries like the US)
A leader with integrity (and doesn't put his needs for power above the happiness of his or her people)

Good luck finding a country that fits the bill.

canada

lots of room to land too

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'll say the UK, Why ?, Because I live there and would love to see them first hand without any media cover-ups, I just get the feeling that even if they landed on the White House front lawn, the gooberment would still come out with some lame excuse and 80% of the sheeples would believe them.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Put all conspiracy theories aside; I'd to see Canada/ Mongolia for once has the privilege of introducing E.T to us .... for once the U.S and China will have no saying in the matter ..... bet they all piss off about it .... China will try to do something to Mongolia and guess what "laser beam shooting, *explosion*" there is a bigger dog in the house. For U.S case, they just beam some of the top dogs to their ship...and state "We are not from around here, you cannot measure our power, or comprehen our existence, or outwit us .... take a step back, know your place. For demonstration, they will beam population of a city to one of their motherships and vaporize it in a blink of an eye. They are like old time parents .... whip their kids when they dont listen.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
They should do it when all the world's leaders are in a meeting. When they come out of the Bilderberg meeting or Bohemian grove or an emergency meeting to quell all the revolutions going on at once, we'll be there waiting for them to get out, peasants and aliens together staring at them all making them uncomfortable striking them with the fear of responsibility of doing what they are actually supposed to be doing.
So whatever country that's in. I don't think they care about countries like we do. They care about real things not what we make up. I also don't think they'll care who's supposed to meet them from SETI, the UN, or Kazakhstan. Our ambassador may end up being a homeless guy that they know won't freak out. As prepared as our "chosen" ambassadors to the ETs might be, one can't imagine looking into the eyes of an obviously superior organism of unknown origin and remember that important thing you wanted to say for all humanity.
I'm pretty sure every aspect of this will be up to the ETs.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetsTouch
I just believe it might be to hard for all the coutries to band together and release all of thier information accurately at once.
Someone has to be the kid to jump in the icy cold water first

edit on 9-2-2011 by LetsTouch because: changed just to jump

Very true indeed it just seems there is no kid to jump first into those icy waters. Wonder why?
Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

because there are crocodiles down there.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

I see so you trust in the US handling it on a sensitive but truthfull level.
Thanks for the input within the thread and I am happy you enjoy the thread.

edit on 2/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join