It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood text reveals scope of radical creed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yes the US, UK and Israel have had their own agendas regarding the Middle East, false flag attacks,proxy wars and an array of black operations mostly for material gain. But what differentiates these powers is that while the west have been content on their oppression, Israel more so as of late is only interested in creating conflict for their own radical ideology. What the islamic sympathisers must learn to understand is more and more muslims are becoming influenced by the radicals not the other way round, we are losing control daily and the west is allowing this as the time is now appropriate for the next stage of the master plan. The genii is out of the bottle!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by nodeco13

Why didn't they take out Mubarak? 30 years not enough?

Mubarak was seen as a stabilizing force in Egypt. Some populations can only be ruled through tyranny. Sodom Hussein was indeed in control of his country through force. It was the only way to control the population. If the majority of the population is educated, there is no need for tyranny. The Iraq people were given freedom on a silver platter but cannot comprehend what freedom is, they have never experienced it. Egypt on the on the other hand has an educated population and they are able to receive information from other than Egyptian government sources. The population has outgrown the ruler. Egyptians have spoken and it is an opportunity for the people to rule themselves. In this fragile time the would needs to watch closely to be sure another dictatorship does not steal the country from the people. It is the responsibility of the world to help the Egyptian people to be able to rule themselves in a way that is beneficial to the majority of its citizens

Even before Mubarak’s announcement, Representative Gary L. Ackerman of New York, the top Democrat on the House panel that oversees Middle East policy, had urged suspension of U.S. aid until the embattled leader stepped down. Ackerman was the first U.S. lawmaker to call publicly for Mubarak’s ouster.

Democratic Representative Lloyd Doggett of Texas also is pushing to use the only degree of control lawmakers have on foreign policy matters -- the power of the purse -- to prod Mubarak off stage.

Doggett, a nine-term House member who previously sought to limit aid to Egypt, wrote to President Barack Obama yesterday asking him to make it clear to Mubarak and his government that “Egypt will not receive one more cent of American money until he begins the peaceful, orderly transition to a democratically elected government today.”

The U.S. “must send the unmistakable message to Mubarak and all dictators who are watching our response that we will not continue to waste money propping up his tyranny,” Doggett wrote.

Cutting Military Aid

Democratic Representative Jim Moran of Virginia also suggested the U.S. should consider using money as a lever to influence the Egyptian leader.

“If Mubarak doesn’t end the hostilities against unarmed protesters, we should cut all military aid until he leaves power,” Moran, a member of the House panel that controls military spending, said in an e-mailed statement.

The current dispute over whether to limit aid to Egypt echoes past debates in Congress that cut across party lines. At various points over the last decade, Republicans and Democrats have sought to slash funding for Egypt as a way of signaling displeasure with Mubarak’s regime.

Ackerman, Doggett and Moran all backed an unsuccessful move five years ago to cut $100 million in Egypt aid. The House turned back the attempt, 225-198.

Leahy said his preference now would be to redirect U.S. aid to a new group of leaders in Egypt.

“What I’d like to be able to say is, ‘We’re in a position to help the transitional government that has democratic values, believes in democracy, but also believes in helping its own people,’” Leahy said.

www.businessweek.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

OH what a bunch of crap. Sorry.

America doesn't want democracy in the middle east, they want dictators. So the age of Education just hit Egypt? now they dont need a dictator anymore?

Why do the USA and Israel see Soloman (sp) as a great successor to Mubarak? The guy who tortures people for a living? The people of Egypt hate this guy too.

No the "world" doesn't need to make sure of anything. Egypt is its own country. The fact that America and "the world" meddle in other country's is the reason they hate us.

Are you saying America doesn't have its own problems to worry about?
edit on 9-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazerTron

Yes, the government has a responsibility to protect it's citizens. Exactly how is that done by assassinating leaders and putting in puppets in other countries? How does being responsible for millions of dead innocents in foreign countries protect us? It is NOT our responsibility to protect everyone. When we go meddling around in other countries business, we are denying them the freedom to choose their own fates. If the people choose to be an extreme Muslim state...then it does NOT protect us to go in and assassinate the leaders and put our people in. What we are doing is killing millions of people because we think that their religion may someday, possibly, lead them to want to make a lame attempt at killing us. In fact, it is our murder of their citizens that is enraging them...so it's better to leave well enough alone.

I love America...but I don't believe that America should force it's will upon the globe.

People in other countries ruled by oppressive regimes do not have the opportunity to choose their own fate. Their country does not belong to them. It is your responsibility to try to help those people. Why, we have so much we live great lives we have what most of the other people in the world are incapable comprehending. God has given you such a great life shouldn’t you show your gratitude by helping those that cannot help themselves? Is that too much to ask considering what you have been given?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Ithink you will find a percentage of people in any given country hate the US to a cirtain extent because of US foreign policy, but if the US over the years kept their nose out of others affairs fundemental islam would still hate them. Radical islam hates infidels and is a hateful cult.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

Ithink you will find a percentage of people in any given country hate the US to a cirtain extent because of US foreign policy, but if the US over the years kept their nose out of others affairs fundemental islam would still hate them. Radical islam hates infidels and is a hateful cult.

That is pure speculation, because America has always had its nose in the Arab business. The image of radical islam is very benificial to the Military Industrial complex.

EDIT: I'd say a huge percentage of egyptians hate America because of its foreign policy and most of those people are far from what you would call "Radical". They dress like the USA and eat KFC.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

OH what a bunch of crap. Sorry.

America doesn't want democracy in the middle east, they want dictators. So the age of Education just hit Egypt? now they dont need a dictator anymore?

Why do the USA and Israel see Soloman (sp) as a great successor to Mubarak? The guy who tortures people for a living? The people of Egypt hate this guy too.

No the "world" doesn't need to make sure of anything. Egypt is its own country. The fact that America and "the world" meddle in other country's is the reason they hate us.

Are you saying America doesn't have its own problems to worry about?

An educated population will quickly oust a dictator.
I don’t know if Solomon should rule Egypt. That’s for Egyptian to decide.
The world needs to make sure the Egyptians have their voice heard when the majority choose their government.
America has its own problems to worry about but we don’t need help as much as the Egyptians

Btw- I was checking out your avatar, are you sure, you are not a Somali pirate?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I was a somali pirate back in the day, after my last hijacking I decided to take my millions and buy a laptop and browse conspiracy forums all day. Its alot less stressful.

I think I'm done with this thread. lol.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Here in Australia we have been an ally of the US through conflict and i personally respect America since admiral Bull Hallsey saved our butts in the Pacific, yet even here you will find an element of anti US sentiment exists because of their foreign policy.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Yawn, another Muslim fear thread. Sourced from the mouthpiece of the country of peace, Israel. zzzzzzzzzzz

Because there is nothing to worry about at all eh?!

Sleep peacefully, oh victim of ignorance...

and do not be alarmed when you wake, you made it happen...

People have not researched the Muslim Brotherhood beyond media spin and political correctness. They don't realize that Islam is a social, political, economic and legal sytem of government.

They would not be happy with their limbs chopped off as punishment for crimes living under Sharia law. They would be horrified to see women stoned for sexual crimes. They would not enjoy living in a country where women are drapped in burkahas and where if they are not Muslims, they are abused in a caste system and live with the constant threat of murder.

The goal of the Muslim Brotherhood is to bring every country under the rule of Islam. They are sworn to commit jihad against any country not under Islam. Americans have no idea that the Muslim Brotherhood's organizations have been performing terror against Americans way before 911 and the Iraqi war.

They have no compreshension of the extensive network of aggressive organizations and strategies the Muslim Brotherhood has spawned to achieve it's goal of conquering other nations' government and establishing an Islamic government. They have no idea that the Muslim Brotherhood preaches violence for the purpose of establishing Islamic governments. The Muslim Brotherhood is not some sweet little civil rights group hoping to protect equal rights with everyone else.

If people were not lazy and studied the actual history of the Muslim Brotherhood and listened to their actual speeches and interviews, rather than listening to the Corporate media flap their lips, they would find that the Muslim Brotherhod aims to dominate and destroy everyone else.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Mayabong is correct on all points.

Now while all this is going on, you lot are asleep at the wheel because your own Govts are sucking you dry, and you are dying a slow death.

Watch and learn from the Egyptians; this has nothing to do with religion in any shape or form. You just might find yourselves in the exacct same situation in just afew short years.

From my stand point, I see exactly what is going on your country and what your Govt is doing to you but you Americans are too gutless to stand up to them and say enough is enough. Right now, you all walk in shame; at least the Egyptians got their pride back.
Nonsense. We ridded iraq of a dictator and this was key in bringing peace and democracy over there - even if they don't appreciate it. In time they will learn to thank us. And we have made progress smoking out terrorist beds in afghanistan that plague the whole world. America is probably the only country in the world maybe alongside Britain that actually cares to maintain law and order in the world. You can't do that without guns and bombs sometimes. UN is naked policeman. If the rest of the world cared half as much we might have the peace everyone wants. Stop siding with the woe-is-me terrorists and wake up: America IS the hero and is NOT killing indisicriminitely and represents the line between chaos (suiciders and 3rd world mayhem) and order (modern world).

The sooner the rest of the world learns America is fighting for the good the better everyone will be.
edit on 9-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

You know jonnywhite, I was going to reply to your last post and repeat your line of "BS, someone has to call you out" to YOU, but I really was not sure how to respond to it. I was wondering (hoping) your post was just a weird joke....But then you responded with THIS post!!

I used to live in the America you apparently STILL live in.

Unfortunately, the America I believed in doesn't exist. Unfortunately, that America was just a dream Americans had while being asleep. The reality is much more sinister, for our targets, it is a nightmare.

First, it's NOT OUR JOB to maintain law and order in the world. It wouldn't even be OK if we actually had just laws that someone in power ACTUALLY ABIDED BY!

wake up: America IS the hero and is NOT killing indisicriminitely and represents the line between chaos (suiciders and 3rd world mayhem) and order (modern world).

The above quote would actually be true if it was worded THIS WAY:

"wake up: America IS NOT the hero, and IS KILLING INDISCRIMINATELY, AND ON PURPOSE, for gain and greed, and represents Chaos in both the 3rd world and the modern world."

By the way, did you know that the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine/Israel, and other foreign countries the Western alliances have fought in for the past 15-20 years have been nuclear wars?

Yes, we haven't used nuclear bombs on the people, but we have used nuclear weapons in the form of Depleted Uranium weapons.

Guess what jonnywhite, those weapons create a lot of collateral damage, to BOTH THE "GOOD" GUYS AN TO THE SO-CALLED 'BAD' GUYS!!

Our soldiers are infected just like the people they used them on. Their children and the children of the people they fought against are being born with terrible birth defects. The soldiers themselves are dying of cancer.

Our "hero" scientists, government and decorated military men who can stay out of harms way, have known about the terrible effects of Depleted Uranium since about 1992 at least, maybe many years before that, but they used it anyway. Some kinda "heros", huh? Yeah, I'm proud to be associated with that!

That's what you're proud of. And that's just a small part of what the people who claim to represent the American people have done.

Oh and by the way, I don't know your age, but you, personally, could be affected by contamination if you served in one of the conflicts where DU was used.

The sooner the rest of the world learns America is fighting for the good the better everyone will be.

That sounds like a threat to me.

If all the stuff you have been spouting is how you really feel, I'd have to say the brainwashing worked perfectly on you.

I am an American. I did not agree with the wars, any wars, and I spoke out against them.

The part of America and Americans that support wars of aggression and pillage, I am not a part of, and yes, I am ashamed to be an American if that is what we stand for in the world.

In my opinion, we deserve what we will get...........pay the devil his due.

In the Bible it says if you live by the sword, you will die by the sword. And we have the nerve to call Islam and Muslims the problem? I think the record shows that Muslims are not the problem, compared to the West.

So lets hear it again about how Americans are heros, jonnywhite.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

What are you waiting for Sara? sign up for the military and go kill yourself some muzzies! I hear it pays pretty good. The depleted uranium side effects are a bitch though.

Good luck in your endeavors!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yawn, another Muslim fear thread. Sourced from the mouthpiece of the country of peace, Israel. zzzzzzzzzzz

Damn, I hear you brother. ATS has turned into a junk pile of Israeli propaganda.

Speaking of which, how are things going in the world's largest open-air prison of Gaza?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

You know, I could take most of your post and change the name of the group to "POLITICAL ZIONISTS" and that would be a pretty accurate view of what another country in the Middle East, whose supporters like to call it a "democracy".........does.

The paragraph where you give all the "scary" results of having a fanatical group in charge, has its counterpart examples as well; I just don't feel like putting forth the very little effort it would take to pull up some examples, as it would probably take me forever to choose between the reams of information I would find.

If people were not lazy and studied the actual history of the POLITICAL ZIONISTS and listened to their actual speeches and interviews, rather than listening to the Corporate media flap their lips, they would find that the POLITICAL ZIONISTS aim to dominate and destroy everyone else.

I had to do it, you just made it too easy.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

edit on 10-2-2011 by sezsue because: add an example

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You know these type of topics used to tick me off alot, people hating on a complete religion becuase a few bastards kill people in the name of it. But now I just pitty the fearmongers.
What a frightend little reality they must life in...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Yes lets talk about ignorance. These people hate America and Isreal because their religion tells them to. Noooo it couldn't have anything to do with America and Israel's actions towards the Arab world in the last 60 years or so could it? noo way.

Instead of saying hey, they hate us because we install dictators, overthrow their elected governments, steal their resources.

Its alot easier just to say "hey these guys are crazy, look at this Qur'an Quote yuk yuk".

I'm sure some of these people are radical. If some random country dropped a bomb on my house and killed my kid I'd probably spend the rest of my life trying to get revenge.

Don't mind me I'm just being ignorant.

(goes to sleep fearing muslims) lol

So what do you think would happen if tomorrow, the US Israel and other allies just said, what the hell, can't be bothered any more, lets just pull out and leave the middle east to it's own devices and never bother them again?

I'll tell you exactly what would happen.... Islamic groups would still attack US interests and blow up shopping malls and crash aircraft into buildings. Even if the US stopped all hostilities, the Islamic's would continue theirs untill the last non-Muslim on earth is converted or dead.

Do you deny that would be the case !?!

If we just go away, would they do the same?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood is hardly secret since it's been translated to most European languages including English for decades. It it's purest and most simplistic meaning, it is anti-democratic and anti-western positing that government and society are in fact intimately related with God and that there can therefore be no separation of of church and state. This isn't some secret agenda. Hasan al Bana published them 5 decades ago.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Here, how's this for just another fear thread, right from the horses mouth. Listen up to this mouthpiece, right from your own kind.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Yes lets talk about ignorance. These people hate America and Isreal because their religion tells them to. Noooo it couldn't have anything to do with America and Israel's actions towards the Arab world in the last 60 years or so could it? noo way.

Instead of saying hey, they hate us because we install dictators, overthrow their elected governments, steal their resources.

Its alot easier just to say "hey these guys are crazy, look at this Qur'an Quote yuk yuk".

I'm sure some of these people are radical. If some random country dropped a bomb on my house and killed my kid I'd probably spend the rest of my life trying to get revenge.

Don't mind me I'm just being ignorant.

(goes to sleep fearing muslims) lol

Yea, so that's real smart two wrongs make a right. Talk about ignorant at the highest point. Blame, Blame, Blame how the hell can you ever get peace out of that. It will never end with that kind of idiotic ideology, there's no end in sight when it comes to fools.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I was a somali pirate back in the day, after my last hijacking I decided to take my millions and buy a laptop and browse conspiracy forums all day. Its alot less stressful.

I think I'm done with this thread. lol.

Peace.

GOOD.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join